"No one wants to have kids anymore." This is part of the reason why, child rearing harder.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '05        #1
7436 page views
183 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 43919 43 K  Slaps total: 9162 9 K
"No one wants to have kids anymore." This is part of the reason why, child rearing harder.

@edensmomma10_12

#nicu #postpartum #ppd #preemie #americanhealthcare #maternity

♬ original sound - Rabs
We created a workforce that FORCES women to work instead of having the option to be wives, and stay at home mothers. System is fu*ked.

An emotional video, showing one mom's reaction to returning to work just 12 days after giving birth prematurely, has sparked waves of empathy and support on social media.

The mom, known on TikTok as @edensmomma10_12, first shared the clip, found here, in early December. Since then, it's been viewed 2.8 million times, amassing over 543,000 likes and 20,000 comments.

The video centers on @edensmomma10_12's difficult situation, stemming from her lack of sufficient paid parental leave—especially considering that her baby was born extremely premature.

According to The Washington Post, the U.S. is the only wealthy nation in the world to not provide federally guaranteed paid parental leave. At the national level, employers are only required to provide six weeks of unpaid leave—and not all workers qualify.

The video shows @edensmomma10_12 filling out paperwork, presumably at her workplace, while visibly sobbing. She uses on-screen captions to explain the upsetting circumstances.

"POV, You have to return to work 12 days after having a premature baby at 27 weeks, so that when she is eventually discharged from the NICU you can spend what little maternity leave you have with her," she wrote.

"You try to pump at work every three hours, but they're understaffed," she continued. "Your milk supply is [diminishing] at [eight] weeks postpartum. Will you even have milk available when she gets home?"

"What do other NICU parents do?" she wondered. "How can anyone afford to stay home during a NICU stay? How can anyone handle the guilt when you have to work and can't be with your baby?"
visit this link https://www.newsweek.com/ .. -video-1671815

And they wonder why countries are hitting record low births. We are fu*king up motherhood with forcing them to generate capital for the rich.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-22-2022 at 07:01 PM..
+53   

best
worst
183 comments

4 months ago '12        #2
Legit Jones 
Props total: 17933 17 K  Slaps total: 944 944
 Destoroyah said
Not to mention child support, where the courts usually side with the mother even if she is the reason for the break up.

Also, has anyone really stopped and looked at the state of the world lately?

[spoiler - click to view]

These hoes are not worth the headache.
These are all effects of western civilization which is ran by
+80   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '10        #3
Kid Buu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8967 8 K  Slaps total: 616 616
she'll be iight
+36   

4 months ago '17        #4
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47046 47 K  Slaps total: 14321 14 K
This idiot thinks birthdates are lower cause women work jobs? Says all this while posting a fu*king TikTok.
+56   

4 months ago '16        #5
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49379 49 K  Slaps total: 5509 5 K
 Mario Chalmers said
This idiot thinks birthdates are lower cause women work jobs? Says all this while posting a fu*king TikTok.
he makes a lot of these generalizations off of TikTok videos

its his new BX shtick
+21   

4 months ago '04        #6
MegaTON 
Props total: 16778 16 K  Slaps total: 3214 3 K
child rearing? fu*kin homo
+7   

4 months ago '14        #7
Yosado 
Props total: 19610 19 K  Slaps total: 1473 1 K
Love My Daughter. But Hate When People Fake Cry & Don't No Tears Be Comin Out. Makes Me Wish Something Really Happens To Them.
+26   

4 months ago '05        #8
SoReal 
Props total: 5210 5 K  Slaps total: 409 409
 Andrefrbk said

We created a workforce that FORCES women to work instead of having the option to be wives, and stay at home mothers. System is fu*ked.

And they wonder why countries are hitting record low births. We are fu*king up motherhood with forcing them to generate capital for the rich.
We ain't force that sh*t. These women knew what they signed up for. Some even lost their domestic abilities and can't even iron a shirt. They traded all the sh*t for equality. They wanted same stress men face.
+29   

4 months ago '16        #9
Sabado Gigante 
Props total: 3690 3 K  Slaps total: 240 240
Planet is overpopulated anyways.
+7   

4 months ago '10        #10
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53475 53 K  Slaps total: 6989 6 K
When mothafu*kas record themselves crying that sh*t is hilarious to me
Like what you trying to accomplish here bi*ch? You want mothafu*kas to pity you? You just have to make sure people see you crying and feel bad for you huh?
Attention whoring at its absolute finest
+61   

4 months ago '11        #11
Trolling 
Props total: 1786 1 K  Slaps total: 487 487
Yo the price of formula and diapers enough to break someone.
+18   

4 months ago '15        #12
CZNM22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53891 53 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
Imagine wanting kids in 2022.
+27   

4 months ago '09        #13
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51041 51 K  Slaps total: 6762 6 K
 Yosado said
Love My Daughter. But Hate When People Fake Cry & Don't No Tears Be Comin Out. Makes Me Wish Something Really Happens To Them.
What does loving your daughter have to do with people fake crying? Lol weird correlation
+24   

4 months ago '15        #14
RocBasement15 
Props total: 3629 3 K  Slaps total: 345 345
 LuxG2 said
Generalizations are dumb, what proof do you have to back up this claim of yours besides a tic tok because

Black people per the census had more baby’s from 2010-2020

Latinos per the census had more baby’s from 2010-2020

Asians in America per the census had more kids from 2010-2020

The only group that went down in population was white people per the census

So you are a pessimist Person & trying to fit the world in your negative view
He may be
+4   

4 months ago '10        #15
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6980 6 K  Slaps total: 2115 2 K
 Destoroyah said
Not to mention child support, where the courts usually side with the mother even if she is the reason for the break up.

Also, has anyone really stopped and looked at the state of the world lately?

[spoiler - click to view]

These hoes are not worth the headache.
> Not to mention child support, where the courts usually side with the mother even if she is the reason for the break up.

?????????

Men in our community are so retarded.

> side with the mother
> even if she is the reason for the break up

> child support

Child support is about the child. Its not about two adults who can't get their sh*t together. WTF does paying child support have to do with the reason for the break up? I could understand if you were talking about custody but in no part of that comment did you mention it (because of course you don't give a sh*t about that and would never f*ght for it).

The ignorance...

Last edited by IITHUNDABR3ADII; 01-22-2022 at 03:28 PM..
+8   

4 months ago '10        #16
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6980 6 K  Slaps total: 2115 2 K
 Legit Jones said
These are all effects of western civilization which is ran by
Ah.... yes. Its the

s

that are the problem in this.

Despite the fact that we can't even do something as simple as keep fathers in our homes and dedicated to one woman we totally would have handled the rest of western civilization better than the

s

FFS not everything is like that. Just stfu.

4 months ago '19        #17
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 111072 111 K  Slaps total: 25608 25 K

+45   

4 months ago '17        #18
Props total: 28158 28 K  Slaps total: 7847 7 K
Speak for yourself angry white lady
+4   

4 months ago '14        #19
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 201245 201 K  Slaps total: 49300 49 K
The word accountability just doesn’t mean anything to some people. You knew what this was, you knew what kind of job you had. You knew the risks of what kind of kid you could give birth to.

Don’t, with the tears. I’m sorry about the baby.

But you, made a choice.

Pull up the drawers, big girl time. The world isn’t unfair, it’s fu*ked up.

fu*ked up things happen for no good fu*ked up reason because humanity is fu*ked up.

You thought, the world should deal with my choice.
NOPE.

You do.
+17   

4 months ago '13        #20
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39778 39 K  Slaps total: 4376 4 K
I’m living proof

My 1.5 daughter made me not want more kids

Not because of her, but due to the expense and lack of support. This sh*t is hard and I doubt I am doing it again.
+26   

4 months ago '13        #21
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 24138 24 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
To my bx fathers, y’all hold it down. Forreal, that’s something I’m not even remotely ready for and I’m 30
+25   

4 months ago '09        #22
TroyNY 
Props total: 8180 8 K  Slaps total: 648 648
This bi*ch an icu nurse right? She only work 3 days a week and make over 100k
+12   

4 months ago '19        #23
jlem 
Props total: 12556 12 K  Slaps total: 362 362
 SoReal said
We ain't force that sh*t. These women knew what they signed up for. Some even lost their domestic abilities and can't even iron a shirt. They traded all the sh*t for equality. They wanted same stress men face.
Right. Feminist have led a great deal of women down a path that leads to nothing but loneliness and a wall full of degrees.

You can yell EQUALITY from the rooftops and cry when you have it. As men we don't have and have never had the luxury to just cry and say we've been forced to do something.

We have to keep it moving because someone is dependent on us to provide something. And we understand that nobody really gives a damn about how we feel most of the time. As a whole anyway.

+18   

4 months ago '15        #24
Lockwind 
Props total: 10007 10 K  Slaps total: 7442 7 K
women WANTED to work they WANTED the same power men have

They made their bed
+10   

4 months ago '15        #25
broward 
Props total: 4858 4 K  Slaps total: 118 118

Ladies and gentlemen please have a solid, thought out plan when it comes to bringing a life into this world. If you have to save up for a couple of years to make sure that the baby's needs are good no matter what happens then do it.
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  22
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  21
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  20
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  12
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
98 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy