Jan 21 - 9 year old girl arrested at museum in NYC because she didn't show proof of vaxx

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+53  70
132 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '20        #1
1509 page views
30 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x119
Props total: 21306 21 K  Slaps total: 3872 3 K
Jan 21 - 9 year old girl arrested at museum in NYC because she didn't show proof of vaxx

best
worst
30 comments

4 months ago '21        #2
Tehuti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17624 17 K  Slaps total: 5424 5 K

+18   

4 months ago '05        #3
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 78940 78 K  Slaps total: 11609 11 K
fake news

+49   

4 months ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135067 135 K  Slaps total: 27493 27 K
thats their job to afflict people it's all good till they afflict you

4 months ago '08        #5
ExNihilo 
Props total: 44870 44 K  Slaps total: 713 713
 Stuart Scott said
fake news

AIght, cuz I was wondering why so many cameras were outside of the museum for no apparent reason. I would think that a place with restrictions doesn't let someone on the premises, but after reading the article, I understand the situation.

AP’S a*sESSMENT: False. Six protesters who were initially denied entry into the museum for refusing to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination were arrested for trespassing at the museum after it had closed, NYPD spokesman Al Baker told The a*sociated Press. Officers did not charge the child with a crime, Baker said.
Edit: Honestly, the vax card thing is crazy, but I won't support a business AT ALL if I have differing beliefs. Vax/Non Vax, Dress Code, Racial Profiling, etc. I don't even mention em because either way it's gonna bring attention to their services and provide fuel for one side or the other.

I treat em like trolls. Don't feed em and they'll die under the bridge.

Last edited by ExNihilo; 01-21-2022 at 08:44 PM..
+5   

4 months ago '20        #6
Teewee tha gr8 
Props total: 4915 4 K  Slaps total: 283 283
 Eatsumcheese said

+3   

4 months ago '05        #7
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31563 31 K  Slaps total: 3280 3 K
 ExNihilo said
AIght, cuz I was wondering why so many cameras were outside of the museum for no apparent reason. I would think that a place with restrictions doesn't let someone on the premises, but after reading the article, I understand the situation.

Edit: Honestly, the vax card thing is crazy, but I won't support a business AT ALL if I have differing beliefs. Vax/Non Vax, Dress Code, Racial Profiling, etc. I don't even mention em because either way it's gonna bring attention to their services and provide fuel for one side or the other.

I treat em like trolls. Don't feed em and they'll die under the bridge.
Ball Arena and other event centers here in Colorado require full vaccination proof or a recent negative test for entry.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #8
HH080 
Props total: 10711 10 K  Slaps total: 912 912
A random Twitter post used as a valid source of news is wrong? On boxden?

Can't be.
+5   

4 months ago '08        #9
ExNihilo 
Props total: 44870 44 K  Slaps total: 713 713
 pnoi89 said
Ball Arena and other event centers here in Colorado require full vaccination proof or a recent negative test for entry.
I'm in Detroit, I don't think anywhere even cares. At the same time, I barely been to bars/clubs/restaurants for events since the big shutdown in 2020.

I work in manufacturing and I see how dirty a lotta muthfu*kaz are anyway. If I had $1 for every person I saw come out the bathroom without washing their hands or sneeze and grab a door handle, I'd buy NFTs and Crypto off the interest alone.

Even spots like Costco and Target, I see people on some with bad hygiene. I probably have OCD, so I'm not tryin to be around a ton of dirty bastards with everything going on.
+5   

4 months ago '17        #10
10% 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 61084 61 K  Slaps total: 20441 20 K
Fake
+3   

4 months ago '17        #11
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31061 31 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
 Eatsumcheese said

Of course this is fake, you stupid fu*king, idiot.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #12
GLADHEATER 
Props total: 1398 1 K  Slaps total: 288 288
NwO!!! Vaxxcard for everything. This isn't about vid. It's all about them taking our FREEDOM

4 months ago '06        #13
datVAkid 
Props total: 42723 42 K  Slaps total: 6946 6 K
 Eatsumcheese said

@

this is false news
+1   

4 months ago '04        #14
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8114 8 K  Slaps total: 1689 1 K
Meanwhile, UK/England/Britain are easing restrictions.. no masks required and easing on showing proof of vaccination.. US still on sci-fi movie mode..

4 months ago '06        #15
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 7806 7 K  Slaps total: 2402 2 K
 ExNihilo said
I'm in Detroit, I don't think anywhere even cares. At the same time, I barely been to bars/clubs/restaurants for events since the big shutdown in 2020.

I work in manufacturing and I see how dirty a lotta muthfu*kaz are anyway. If I had $1 for every person I saw come out the bathroom without washing their hands or sneeze and grab a door handle, I'd buy NFTs and Crypto off the interest alone.

Even spots like Costco and Target, I see people on some with bad hygiene. I probably have OCD, so I'm not tryin to be around a ton of dirty bastards with everything going on.
You need Germs to become immune to Germs

If a plumber come to your house to unclog your sh*tty drain.

Do you want him to be a pu**y and say its too unsanitary for him to dig out your sh*t. Or be a man and get that sh*t out

Then go bout his day eating a bologna sandwich right after that without sanitizer or washing his hand

4 months ago '07        #16
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113209 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K
 bingiedred said
Meanwhile, UK/England/Britain are easing restrictions.. no masks required and easing on showing proof of vaccination.. US still on sci-fi movie mode..
maybe because Omicron hit them earlier and they only have 56 million people?

Omicron wasn't a Netflix show that had a synchronized global release date

imagine 2 maids are each cleaning a house

one maid has a 1500sq ft single level home to clean and she starts at 6am, there's a few interruptions with kids running around and she gets sidetracked with other distractions, but is mostly able to stay on course

the other maid has a 10,000sq ft multilevel mansion to clean but she doesn't get to start until 12pm and the owners have decided to throw a huge party and everything she does gets quickly undone and the guests keep pulling her away to clean up new messes and help them with things they could've easily done themselves

at 6pm, the conservative capitalist wants to know why the 2nd maid isn't done yet and his expectations are solely based on the 1st maid who got a head start and had a fraction of the work to do, so he thinks the 2nd maid is lazy and weird and decides she needs to be fired and he tells everyone that she's a bad person

4 months ago '06        #17
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58930 58 K  Slaps total: 16946 16 K
 itzadirtyworld said
You need Germs to become immune to Germs

If a plumber come to your house to unclog your sh*tty drain.

Do you want him to be a pu**y and say its too unsanitary for him to dig out your sh*t. Or be a man and get that sh*t out

Then go bout his day eating a bologna sandwich right after that without sanitizer or washing his hand
bruh what
+2   

4 months ago '05        #18
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 110810 110 K  Slaps total: 70765 70 K

@ no one wants u around
+1   

4 months ago '06        #19
itzadirtyworld 
 philly337 said
bruh what
The healthiest people are people who get their hands dirty

I know mechanics in their 70s that can fix your car barehanded smoking a cigarette

4 months ago '06        #20
 itzadirtyworld said
The healthiest people are people who get their hands dirty

I know mechanics in their 70s that can fix your car barehanded smoking a cigarette
Yea, that's all good but what nasty a*s person isn't washing their hands after dealing with sh*t? And then you're comparing a job somebody is paid to do compared to what dude was talking about in the average person being dirty as fu*k in everu day instances like goingntk the bathroom or sneezing snd then using a door

You wild boy
+1   

4 months ago '06        #21
itzadirtyworld 
 philly337 said
Yea, that's all good but what nasty a*s person isn't washing their hands after dealing with sh*t? And then you're comparing a job somebody is paid to do compared to what dude was talking about in the average person being dirty as fu*k in everu day instances like goingntk the bathroom or sneezing snd then using a door

You wild boy
Plumbers dont wash their hands after they finish. Them mufu*kas are in and out and on to the next. Do you ever hear them complaining about their work conditions? Or getting sick?

How many people you seen washed their hands after changing a flat tire that rolls over all type of sh*t including dead animals

Go to any real man warehouse job with welders and you will see a whole bunch of non washing hands, oil on their face mufukkas thats pissed off. And they never get sick. Some of em work 7 days a week and live at their job.

Go to any car shop in the hood where they will fix yo sh*t in the parking lot and peep the mechanics hands . That mufukka will eat a cold cut sandwich with them same hands while fixing yo sh*t

If you too pu**y to do what men supposed to do cause you cant get ya hands dirty then you must sit down to pee

Worried about Germs like a girl. Man up
This is Earth

I know what dude talkin bout cus i worked with some Europeans that never washed their hands after leaving the bathroom .

They wiped the sh*t on their clothes and kept it pushing. nasty sh*t . That sh*t was encoded into their DNA to be an unclean demon
Then i look up and see the same people eating a sandwich. They some nasty smelly people naturally.

But as an organic being you cant worry about Germs or you gonna let the Germ defeat you . Fear Not what the heathens do

4 months ago '06        #22
 itzadirtyworld said
Plumbers dont wash their hands after they finish. Them mufu*kas are in and out and on to the next. Do you ever hear them complaining about their work conditions? Or getting sick?

How many people you seen washed their hands after changing a flat tire that rolls over all type of sh*t including dead animals

Go to any real man warehouse job with welders and you will see a whole bunch of non washing hands, oil on their face mufukkas thats pissed off. And they never get sick. Some of em work 7 days a week and live at their job.

Go to any car shop in the hood where they will fix yo sh*t in the parking lot and peep the mechanics hands . That mufukka will eat a cold cut sandwich with them same hands while fixing yo sh*t

If you too pu**y to do what men supposed to do cause you cant get ya hands dirty then you must sit down to pee

Worried about Germs like a girl. Man up
This is Earth

I know what dude talkin bout cus i worked with some Europeans that never washed their hands after leaving the bathroom .

They wiped the sh*t on their clothes and kept it pushing. nasty sh*t . That sh*t was encoded into their DNA to be an unclean demon
Then i look up and see the same people eating a sandwich. They some nasty smelly people naturally.

But as an organic being you cant worry about Germs or you gonna let the Germ defeat you . Fear Not what the heathens do
You wild boy

4 months ago '06        #23
itzadirtyworld 
 philly337 said
You wild boy
Im wild

But you got a grown man in here scared to go places because people are " Dirty"

Ok you got it Family

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #24
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 105639 105 K  Slaps total: 34619 34 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Absolutely furious about this. We're living in a full on police state.
^ of course this fu*king idiot believed this was a real story.....
+1   

4 months ago '17        #25
434ta3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7501 7 K  Slaps total: 2452 2 K
 Stuart Scott said
fake news

Who fact-checking the fact-checkers??

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Image(s) inside Jamaican beef patty ever made you speak a new language?
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  17
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
189 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
130 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
9 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy