El Salvador just bought 410 bitcoins

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

4 months ago '20        #1
2438 page views
23 comments

thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 8616 8 K  Slaps total: 4278 4 K
El Salvador just bought 410 bitcoins

How does the average person from that country feel about this ?
+8   

best
worst
23 comments

4 months ago '18        #2
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82153 82 K  Slaps total: 8211 8 K
 thatfrenchguy said

How does the average person from that country feel about this ?
Nayib is the best president that country has had ever. They will support this for now..
+3   

4 months ago '10        #3
stizz44  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6321 6 K  Slaps total: 1132 1 K
Hope they good with bagholding, I see BTC hitting $30k-$33k
+3   

4 months ago '19        #4
MP2019  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14159 14 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
Lol #tether

Fraud ponzi

4 months ago '04        #5
tonyblunt 
Props total: 1322 1 K  Slaps total: 134 134
 DUCEDUCE said
Nayib is the best president that country has had ever. They will support this for now..
LOL El salavadoreans took that free money and never looked bacl at btc. the rest got fleeced by scammers for thier 30 bucks.

Most the country outside of gated tourist areas use cash and dont even have plumbing or hot water, let alone internet.

This straight from my peeps that visited me over Christmas from Illoponga. My wife from San Salavador

This dude playng with house money posting on twitter like some crypro influencer. IMF coming for dat whole country in 2023.

He sold out the country out for a piece of them western union money transfers. This dude a crook.
+9   

4 months ago '21        #6
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 24752 24 K  Slaps total: 3571 3 K
 stizz44 said
what do you do when something you want goes on sale?
+8   

4 months ago '18        #7
 tonyblunt said
LOL El salavadoreans took that free money and never looked bacl at btc. the rest got fleeced by scammers for thier 30 bucks.

Most the country outside of gated tourist areas use cash and dont even have plumbing or hot water, let alone internet.

This straight from my peeps that visited me over Christmas from Illoponga. My wife from San Salavador

This dude playng with house money posting on twitter like some crypro influencer. IMF coming for dat whole country in 2023.

He sold out the country out for a piece of them western union money transfers. This dude a crook.
As opposed to the presidents we have?
+5   

4 months ago '10        #8
 nocomment said
what do you do when something you want goes on sale?

We saw BTC dip to 28k during the summer. This time around we have news of the FED raising interest rates, money tightening up, and a stock market super bubble.

I'd wait.
+7   

4 months ago '04        #9
tonyblunt 
 DUCEDUCE said
As opposed to the presidents we have?
replacing one crook with another aint progress. Hevwas supposed to be building a new hospital with tHe money he made of BTC bit them profits are gone now. btc might come back might not and who knows when. How can you pay for a huge long term project like that?

Only thing I hear hes done at go after the gangs.

Last edited by tonyblunt; 01-22-2022 at 07:16 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '18        #10
 tonyblunt said
replacing one crook with another aint progress. Hevwas supposed to be building a new hospital with tHe money he made of BTC bit them profits are gone now. btc might come back might not and who knows when. How can you pay for a huge long term project like that?

Only thing I hear hes done at go after the gangs.
He has already built the biggest hospital in Central America. I think he got hoodwinked by bitcoin and it was a stupid move. But he's not stealing the sh*t...he really thinks it's going to go up and it might what the fu*k do I know..
+2   

4 months ago '04        #11
tonyblunt 
 DUCEDUCE said
He has already built the biggest hospital in Central America. I think he got hoodwinked by bitcoin and it was a stupid move. But he's not stealing the sh*t...he really thinks it's going to go up and it might what the fu*k do I know..
He didnt build it though he just converted an existing building the Convention center. But its up to 1000 beds so that is something.

I just hope for your ppls sake when its all said and done in 2023 the IMF aint coming for yall necks while he done took his payouts and chillin filthy rich somewhere.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #12
 tonyblunt said
He didnt build it though he just converted an existing building the Convention center. But its up to 1000 beds so that is something.

I just hope for your ppls sake when its all said and done in 2023 the IMF aint coming for yall necks while he done took his payouts and chillin filthy rich somewhere.
Honestly I think he fu*ked up but I'm not calling him corrupt yet. I had an opportunity to jump on bitcoin in the hundreds and it flew to 60k so in my eyes I don't know sh*t. Maybe he's right and I hope he is for my people because if he is... this sh*t could change the course of millions of lives
+3   

4 months ago '21        #13
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5447 5 K  Slaps total: 1866 1 K
Yellen has done everything possible to ruin crypto the last year. Too many poor people was eatin off it
They even brought out the bad for the environment crowd like computers in general that run the entire world dont require electricity as it is
+5   

4 months ago '21        #14
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 8467 8 K  Slaps total: 1789 1 K

4 months ago '14        #15
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 168132 168 K  Slaps total: 37217 37 K
this sh*t is going to go mysteriously missing ,

4 months ago '16        #16
lowry2123 
Props total: 7371 7 K  Slaps total: 1769 1 K
very risky
+1   

4 months ago '08        #17
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22397 22 K  Slaps total: 3629 3 K
 stizz44 said
Long term mind set baby boy
+3   

4 months ago '13        #18
King2aGod 
Props total: 26376 26 K  Slaps total: 4833 4 K
2 days later and with that same $15mil he could have bought like $600k more worth of Bitcoin.

If he's going to do this sh*t he should use his personal money, not the countries money cause you can bet your life on it that not a single citizen will see any of the gains if/when Bitcoin goes up gain.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #19
okayplayer 
Props total: 463 463  Slaps total: 102 102
I think you have to look at the bigger picture. This president is going out on a limb as a leader, has taken into account many factors. Understands that his country can benefit from mining via volcano. Create a volcano bond for people to invest in (that is also a direct investment of money as the bond holders are taking the risk) and ultimately help his people by raising living standards.
Not to mention he has opened up the country to everyone when all other countries are closing borders and imposing restrictions.
I believe travel is up and tourism.
New generation are looking for somewhere to help build/invest.
Making business easy and also acquiring visa and passports.

He has seen his country and many countries round him being played by the USdolla and sanctions.

I respect his vision and his morals on the chance he has taken.
And if the country turns around and sets an example for the region it will be a win for everyone.
Bitcoin at least teaches you how worthless fiat currency is and how they are all being devalued and run into the ground. He who prints holds all the power.
Bitcoin spreads the power.
+1   

4 months ago '08        #20
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22397 22 K  Slaps total: 3629 3 K
 King2aGod said
2 days later and with that same $15mil he could have bought like $600k more worth of Bitcoin.

If he's going to do this sh*t he should use his personal money, not the countries money cause you can bet your life on it that not a single citizen will see any of the gains if/when Bitcoin goes up gain.
Probably bought that dip too
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #21
Nuts!!!
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #22
Shhon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51889 51 K  Slaps total: 4628 4 K
 stizz44 said
Nuts!!!
they bought more the other day

+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #23
 Shhon said

I seen that. They saying "El Bagholders"

This crash is running deeper than I realized. Countries might collapse.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #24
King2aGod 
Props total: 26376 26 K  Slaps total: 4833 4 K
 Shhon said

Meanwhile his citizens live on like $10 a day. And he's gambling with their tax money.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  18
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
205 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+59online now  17
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
98 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
NO I.D. Sells His Production Catalog
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  11
Article inside Martin Reunion Premieres June 16th!
70 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy