Fentanyl Is Now The #1 Leading Killer In Americans From Ages 18-45... Passing COVID!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '19        #1
1039 page views
30 comments

drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9546 9 K  Slaps total: 1190 1 K
Fentanyl Is Now The #1 Leading k*ller In Americans From Ages 18-45... Passing COVID!

+4   

best
worst
30 comments

4 months ago '10        #2
berzerkerguts 
Props total: 1434 1 K  Slaps total: 135 135
 drnarcisse said

Itís gunna get way way worse. 8 months clean from heroin/fent as of a couple days ago but that sh*t took years away from me.
+59   

4 months ago '17        #3
yousabitch 
Props total: 24823 24 K  Slaps total: 7384 7 K
 berzerkerguts said
Itís gunna get way way worse. 8 months clean from heroin/fent as of a couple days ago but that sh*t took years away from me.
congrats....you got this
+19   

4 months ago '04        #4
cali22buck 
Props total: 1872 1 K  Slaps total: 363 363
Covid never was #1
+11   

4 months ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58892 58 K  Slaps total: 10834 10 K
 drnarcisse said

Don't do drugs
+4   

4 months ago '19        #6
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 berzerkerguts said
howíd you get started with the fenty ?

4 months ago '10        #7
Kid Buu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8559 8 K  Slaps total: 559 559
crack the window you'll get sick riding round with that Fentanyl.

4 months ago '10        #8
berzerkerguts 
 drnarcisse said
howíd you get started with the fenty ?
It started coming in batches of heroin mixed in and then when I got regular brown id still be dope sick and had to switch to fent. The same way as I started with a sports injury got hooked on oxys and when they took them away the only thing I could get was heroin.
+7   

4 months ago '10        #9
berzerkerguts 
 yousabi*ch said
congrats....you got this
Thank you! Itís been a rough road and this is my first time ever getting sober but itís worked. Went to rehab in LA and ended up staying out here getting my drug and alcohol counseling certification currently and staying in school to get my psychology degree.
+29   

4 months ago '19        #10
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 berzerkerguts said
It started coming in batches of heroin mixed in and then when I got regular brown id still be dope sick and had to switch to fent. The same way as I started with a sports injury got hooked on oxys and when they took them away the only thing I could get was heroin.
donít give up. you got this
+9   

4 months ago '21        #11
Paw paw 
Props total: 1614 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 berzerkerguts said
Thank you! Itís been a rough road and this is my first time ever getting sober but itís worked. Went to rehab in LA and ended up staying out here getting my drug and alcohol counseling certification currently and staying in school to get my psychology degree.
An intelligent mind is like a sponge. Put good things in it bro.
+4   

4 months ago '14        #12
BasedSoul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13492 13 K  Slaps total: 726 726
 berzerkerguts said
It’s gunna get way way worse. 8 months clean from heroin/fent as of a couple days ago but that sh*t took years away from me.
 berzerkerguts said
Thank you! It’s been a rough road and this is my first time ever getting sober but it’s worked. Went to rehab in LA and ended up staying out here getting my drug and alcohol counseling certification currently and staying in school to get my psychology degree.
I love seeing sh*t like this on this website
+15   

4 months ago '06        #13
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37901 37 K  Slaps total: 10730 10 K
 berzerkerguts said
heroin has taken a lot of people from me, including a cousin that was like a brother to me; it was actually heroin laced with fentanyl that k*lled him.

On your darkest days, no matter what you think, if you were to pass from taking that sh*t, decades will pass and your family and friends will still remember you, they would still give anything to have you here, and their wounds from your absence will never truly heal.

Beat that beast
+8   

4 months ago '10        #14
deadlift 
Props total: 24157 24 K  Slaps total: 3057 3 K
 berzerkerguts said
You feel like everyday is a struggle? Like U might back slide ?

4 months ago '08        #15
litdes 
Props total: 8786 8 K  Slaps total: 560 560
 berzerkerguts said
Stay focused good brotha
+4   

4 months ago '20        #16
ScientificSpkn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 862 862  Slaps total: 93 93
 berzerkerguts said
Stay strong it ainít worth the risk or the high. Two people I grew up with passed away from accidental ODs on NYE, sh*ts crazy. Love yours and watch who you surround yourself b with.
+4   

4 months ago '14        #17
Nemohoes95 
Props total: 27704 27 K  Slaps total: 2982 2 K
I stopped Percs because of that fent ain’t trying to die on accident. Natural drugs only.
+4   

4 months ago '11        #18
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38754 38 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
I thought it was number 1 for the past 15 years

4 months ago '10        #19
berzerkerguts 
 deadlift said
You feel like everyday is a struggle? Like U might back slide ?
Naw the first couple months was a struggle post acute withdrawals are a bi*ch that most people donít know or talk about. It was a lot easier putting my focus on helping others and getting involved. I go speak at rehabs and tell my story to people 2/3 times a month answer questions and help guide people who were at the end of a rope like me. Itís ugly but the comeback has been better than the fall. I have a whole new life and belief in myself. The biggest key was honestly figuring out what I was running from and self medicating for in the end. Gotta put that ego to the side and take responsibility for your bullsh*t to advance. Itís one step one day at a time but it works.
+10   

4 months ago '10        #20
berzerkerguts 
Honestly thank y’all I appreciate the support. I’m out here trying to make a difference now not just for me but every person that didn’t think they could do it. If I can do it anyone can it takes real effort though.
+4   

4 months ago '20        #21
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25314 25 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K

Assume everything is laced with that sh*t.

Stay safe yíall
+3   

4 months ago '15        #22
se15tips 
Props total: 19487 19 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 berzerkerguts said
Proud of you bro!

Wishing you nothing but the best for 2022 and onwards. You got this

+2   

4 months ago '18        #23
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
You n*ggas just need to smoke weed

It ain’t that deep
+1   

4 months ago '21        #24
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14859 14 K  Slaps total: 2100 2 K
Yeah.

You guys keep thinking these pharmaceutical companies, aided by the government, aren't the main ones pushing this sh*t.

Pfizer just paid 6 billion for a marijuana company...

...and since Pfizer is known to do "drug experiments" on the public and then just pay a "fine"...

They are probably going to be lacing weed with sh*t.
+4   

4 months ago '07        #25
Exquisit 
Props total: 2819 2 K  Slaps total: 520 520

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  12
Video inside One of J Prince people got smoked playing with Youngboy
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Joe Budden Teases Interview With Isaiah Rashad Speaking On His SeCs Tap..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+194online now  5
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
252 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy