A tale of two maturities....

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
47 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '14        #1
2432 page views
46 comments

Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 200938 200 K  Slaps total: 49167 49 K
A tale of two maturities....

It's crazy. Kanye is a lucky man. People must have alot of respect for him or dont wanna anger a golden goose because of his skill in regards to production.

He has made himself wildly clownable and nobody has taken that shot. Not saying they should but, it's amazing. He beefing with a dude who specializes music in serenading bi*ches.

and his bi*ch now getting serenaded away and nobody taking shots at him. Drake especially. 10 - 15 years ago. That would not be the case. Especially when his girl being piped by a dude not typically identified as "cool". Hip Hop is in a weird space, you would think there would be blood in the water to throw shots but I guess mental health and again money. So to a point I understand why no one has exploited Kanye's immaturity for a come up to make a name for themselves.

Which brings me to jay z, BOY is this guy's anime arc kind of fire. He is all about exploitation and capitalizing on people's mistakes.

......image

BUT, while it took him a minute. He came to terms with the things he's done and himself. Gave his respects to Dame. Admitted he's a very flawed n*gga, very publicly. Through his music. Through interviews.

I mean he's still done under-handed sh*t.

Jay-z offers

image stigma around the NFL to go away

In exchange

Hip Hop gets a seat at the table.

Now you probably saying. What ? No. Come on. BUT I say this, you really don't think Jiggaman got the sway to do it ?

Regardless, it's crazy the direction these two have gone in. image

On an emotional level.

Also, can we get a Dame Dash movie ? I never realized how much truth that guy was talking. He comes from a good place and he means well. He's just a d*ckhead about it and it's hilarious.

This is the black version of the office that NEEDS to exist for about 12 episodes a season.

HAVE DAME PLAY DAME, I dont care. image
+11   

best
worst
46 comments

4 months ago '14        #2
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60 OP
 MentalRealness said
Both sellouts in their own way fu*k Kanyeezy and Jiggaman. Neither are mature. Just corporate mascots.
In comparison tho.

Like they friends. You would think they would be so exposed like this emotionally and for what ? Profit ?

Especially Kanye, if Jay - Z is your friend....and he on some level despite anything he may say you continue to move that way.

How is he still your friend OR is he a bad friend that the sh*t he may be saying or doing just aint getting through.

4 months ago '14        #3
 MentalRealness said
They ain’t friends they only have a common goal
They ain’t got no common goals.

Kanye creates chaos everywhere he goes and jay z manipulates chaos for his own gain everywhere he goes.
+13   

4 months ago '14        #4
 MentalRealness said
And both do it for profit and attention.

Two different strategies for the same goal
How does threatening your ex wife boyfriend to f*ght and acting out publicly and recording video of your problems with your wife lead to financial benefit ?

Meanwhile, Jay is laid up somewhere. m

Jay damn near a recluse if we being real.
+2   

4 months ago '14        #5
 MentalRealness said
Because people like controversy and drama

Jay Z is a recluse yet holds a yearly brunch with all the most famous people in the industry

n*ggas be making they own fu*king narratives.

All these dudes is lame and wack and we should stop discussing their personal lives on some reality tv shii

These dudes ain’t put out a good album in years and are strictly riding off of being famous
n*gga it's a brunch ?

That's a call for attention ? It's called networking.

And 4:44 was aight. I dont know what people see in that last Kanye album to call that sh*t quality in anyway whatsoever. So I'll give you.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #6
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 120468 120 K  Slaps total: 14122 14 K
That Bound track is my sh*t, Charlie Wilson k*lls that hook

4:44 is nice too though
+6   

4 months ago '19        #7
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 36302 36 K  Slaps total: 4531 4 K
 The Logical One said
How does threatening your ex wife boyfriend to f*ght and acting out publicly and recording video of your problems with your wife lead to financial benefit ?

Meanwhile, Jay is laid up somewhere. m

Jay damn near a recluse if we being real.
Kanye is keeping his name buzzing for free marketing because he's in entertainment/lifestyle branding

Jay Z not really in that world anymore.

4 months ago '14        #8
 zzxxccvvbb said
Kanye is keeping his name buzzing for free marketing because he's in entertainment/lifestyle branding

Jay Z not really in that world anymore.
Ok ok. Let's be honest for a second.

Maybe he's fu*king crazy because the idea that nobody in 2022 in this country would not know who Kanye is, is nuts. We need to start calling psycho n*ggas OUT.

My MAN RECORDED A VIDEO ABOUT HOW HE COULDN'T GET INTO HIS DAUGHTER'S BDAY PARTY.

Like n*gga fu*k we gone, we on the outside with you.

Bro, he's a sick negro lost in that glitz and sh*t.
+3   

4 months ago '19        #9
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 36302 36 K  Slaps total: 4531 4 K
 The Logical One said
Ok ok. Let's be honest for a second.

Maybe he's fu*king crazy because the idea that nobody in 2022 in this country would not know who Kanye is, is nuts. We need to start calling psycho n*ggas OUT.

My MAN RECORDED A VIDEO ABOUT HOW HE COULDN'T GET INTO HIS DAUGHTER'S BDAY PARTY.

Like n*gga fu*k we gone, we on the outside with you.

Bro, he's a sick negro lost in that glitz and sh*t.
If they weren't talking about him they'd be talking about someone else.

Do any companies with commercials on major networks/platforms honestly need the promotion, or is it mostly keeping the next guy down?

Once the eyeballs are gone it's tough to get them back
+1   

4 months ago '19        #10
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 110891 110 K  Slaps total: 25538 25 K
Why this guy gotta type essay's everytime he posts

+1   

4 months ago '14        #11
 FrivolousSports said

Yo real sh*t. It's crazy how you stay tryna to be contradictory like you some special n*gga on some insightful sh*t no one else can see.

Only people I know on that wave is white.

That's a crazy gimmick to me, and how that is entertaining for you.

Like everybody look this way. But you the I'm gonna look teh other way.

IMMMMMMMMMmmm different.

n*gga tryna to feel special on an internet forum, you want clout from boxden ? BOXDEN. This the best you can do for clout that you on that bullsh*t ALLL the time.

My guy, I saw you say about a QB who made a great throw. YEAH, but he wouldn't be sh*t without an oline.

NO QB WOULD BE YOU fu*kING DOLT !!!

You lacey from Pootie tang with the iq and you are on one of the dumbest sites not to call you out on your IQ.

So much so that paragraphs make you feel a way.

4 months ago '16        #12
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 126888 126 K  Slaps total: 13811 13 K
Its not really a secret that jay z is like ten years older than ye. So i cant say hes more mature if he started a family in his late 40s. Which also makes me wonder why people have so many kids right out of high school.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #13
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 110458 110 K  Slaps total: 32082 32 K
Jay's growth showed calm and meticulous introspection that ran alongside his growth at a steady pace

Kanye showed desperation, begging for religion on tracks yet at the same time making a mockery of whatever he was desperate for.

4 months ago '16        #14
russisblack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17480 17 K  Slaps total: 2648 2 K
 MentalRealness said

Jay Z is a recluse yet holds a yearly brunch with all the most famous people in the industry

All these dudes is lame and wack and we should stop discussing their personal lives on some reality tv shii

These dudes ain’t put out a good album in years and are strictly riding off of being famous
I was agreeing w some of your takes until u said

this

Buggin out . DONDA was a dope album , 4:44

was dope as well but it has been almost 5 hrs

for jay .
+1   

4 months ago '07        #15
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113209 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K

4 months ago '07        #16
A-L-P 
Props total: 9590 9 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
If they weren't talking about him they'd be talking about someone else.

Do any companies with commercials on major networks/platforms honestly need the promotion, or is it mostly keeping the next guy down?

Once the eyeballs are gone it's tough to get them back
The thing with Kanye is that he doesn’t always seem honest about his intentions. Seems like he does a bunch of impulsive/egotistical stuff under the guise of it being for some greater noble cause. Granted, I think he does have good intentions here and there, but other times it seems like he’s being strategic to achieve an egocentric goal.
+2   

4 months ago '15        #17
Chasefovea 
Props total: 8662 8 K  Slaps total: 2823 2 K
Bra just stay out of married folks business its not funny.

4 months ago '05        #18
cbsepts 
Props total: 7833 7 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
 MentalRealness said

you clown someone for making up narratives....when you've done the same thing in multiple posts....

didnt post one fact...just random shyt you believe or feel....

4 months ago '21        #19
Paw paw 
Props total: 1614 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 MentalRealness said
Both sellouts in their own way fu*k Kanyeezy and Jiggaman. Neither are mature. Just corporate mascots.
Jay-Z will tell it.

"He got billions and he knows where you live, be lucky I'm only doing music to you....."

Not an exact quote.

But he's right. He is saying a lot of dudes hang out with people who want to murk him...so he was making blanket statements - but he's right.

Sometimes you are guilty by a*sociation.

4 months ago '14        #20
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 111640 111 K  Slaps total: 38030 38 K
 MentalRealness said
What successful men you think aren't sellouts?

4 months ago '10        #21
bernadoobie 
Props total: 948 948  Slaps total: 58 58
Jay-Z and Kanye are just two sides of the same coin. If you study astrology, you understand that they exist on the Gemini/Sagittarius axis.

Gemini being the mutable and mercurial, childish, immature trickster yet unabashed genius that is displayed in Kanye's behavior as of late.

Sagittarius being the holier than thou, self-righteous, untameable, fake woke yet inherently wise "old soul" that we so often a*sociate with Jigga.

Archetypes gonna archetype.

4 months ago '20        #22
Max Mayhem 
Props total: 5795 5 K  Slaps total: 694 694
 FrivolousSports said

Keep it moving, these the type of posts boxden needs again

4 months ago '20        #23
God is Good 
Props total: 23071 23 K  Slaps total: 21960 21 K
Somebody tell OP less is more

God bless

4 months ago '19        #24
TheReal 
Props total: 402 402  Slaps total: 111 111
Fuxk this Rich A$$ n*ggas all these n*ggas done sold their souls. They crazy because they know time is limited and they have to deal with decisions they made early on in there career.

4 months ago '14        #25
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 111640 111 K  Slaps total: 38030 38 K
 MentalRealness said
Successful by hip hop standards 0
Thats some self hate you spitting

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
128 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Reseller Zadeh Kicks Leaves Customers With Millions in Outstanding Orders
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy