Netflix is going broke

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tv / movies

4 months ago '20        #1
3996 page views
79 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 19521 19 K  Slaps total: 7468 7 K
Netflix is going broke

Hno and Disney are eating it up

best
worst
79 comments

4 months ago '17        #2
Lazy 
Props total: 34140 34 K  Slaps total: 4445 4 K
Knee jerk reactions aren’t thread worthy
+61   

4 months ago '07        #3
Daville502 
Props total: 9910 9 K  Slaps total: 594 594
What is the Netflix strategy? They can't stop studios from wanting to create their own services. Netflix was the blueprint now everyone is using it for their own bag.
+63   

4 months ago '10        #4
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55643 55 K  Slaps total: 5692 5 K
Should I buy on the dip
+27   

4 months ago '20        #5
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 101235 101 K  Slaps total: 7530 7 K
 Daville502 said
What is the Netflix strategy? They can't stop studios from wanting to create their own services. Netflix was the blueprint now everyone is using it for their own bag.
This

Everyone had their stuff on Netflix and maybe Hulu for years. Recently they realize how much netflix is making and how much their studio could be making!
+17   

4 months ago '18        #6
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82220 82 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
 Blafy said
This

Everyone had their stuff on Netflix and maybe Hulu for years. Recently they realize how much netflix is making and how much their studio could be making!
But honestly streaming is saturated is Netflix worth its current price? No. But will it ever go away? Nope.
+15   

4 months ago '20        #7
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 101235 101 K  Slaps total: 7530 7 K
 DUCEDUCE said
But honestly streaming is saturated is Netflix worth its current price? No. But will it ever go away? Nope.
Streaming has become the new cable, not fully but it will be
+24   

4 months ago '12        #8
johnnysnow 
Props total: 31970 31 K  Slaps total: 2307 2 K
More quality original content from Netflix is the only answer
+40   

4 months ago '18        #9
Turfaholic3 
Props total: 15497 15 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
sh*t went bad and the customers got 2 price increases in a year. I only got it for my kids. I just stream sh*t for free through my Xbox. Might be time to show these kids how to use a firestick.
+23   

4 months ago '07        #10
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113212 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K
Netflix knew about this 6 months ago

people will be talking about their newest offering in a couple months

and a couple months after that
+7   

4 months ago '17        #11
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 19727 19 K  Slaps total: 6960 6 K
I bet the owner still better off than us
+6   

4 months ago '05        #12
Sivraj 
Props total: 26424 26 K  Slaps total: 3008 3 K
Buy the dip
+4   

4 months ago '14        #13
TooFatToFish 
Props total: 22147 22 K  Slaps total: 4711 4 K
OP

A stock going down doesn’t mean you’re going broke

They have 7 billion in cash L...O...L

They gonna be fine.

They beat earnings and profit but slowed on growth

And everything down today so it’s not like market is ripping and they’re the lone wolf
+22   

4 months ago '20        #14
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 2102 2 K  Slaps total: 478 478
They’ll bounce back. Better get in while u can. Word on the street is that they got a deal with Tyler Perry studios with plans on opening their own theater
+4   

4 months ago '15        #15
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 19038 19 K  Slaps total: 1501 1 K
 SoufPawEd said
They’ll bounce back. Better get in while u can. Word on the street is that they got a deal with Tyler Perry studios with plans on opening their own theater
Bag holding
+2   

4 months ago '17        #16
dubsax 
Props total: 60826 60 K  Slaps total: 5002 5 K
its bound to happen to all streaming services

too much is relied on being a growth stock and at some point you arent going to get as many new subscriptions. Everyone that wants it either has it or has a work around. until the next phase of innovation I wouldnt expect much and others to follow suit
+3   

4 months ago '20        #17
Detr0it 
Props total: 5517 5 K  Slaps total: 170 170
Netflix did it first, but now there are dozens of competitors. Their advantage is their name recognition and their original content, but their OC is hit or miss. They also pull the trigger on cancelling their original shows without giving them a chance to mature, and that's due to budget restraints. The bigger studios with money to burn and time to ride their investments are doing their own thing now on their own platforms, and HBO max changed the streaming game with the same day as release streaming last year. Netflix winning at this point is an uphill battle. It CAN be done, but it's going to take a lot of changes. They might just sell and walk away way richer than when they started it.

4 months ago '18        #18
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 40571 40 K  Slaps total: 5046 5 K
 Presidents said

Hno and Disney are eating it up
today you learned the phrase “liquid capital”

Disney stock lost 6% today and almost 10% this week, what the actual fu*k are you talking about?
+2   

4 months ago '05        #19
Ari Gold  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11591 11 K  Slaps total: 2542 2 K
 TooFatToFish said
OP

A stock going down doesn’t mean you’re going broke

They have 7 billion in cash L...O...L

They gonna be fine.

They beat earnings and profit but slowed on growth

And everything down today so it’s not like market is ripping and they’re the lone wolf
Netflix has never turned a profit.
+3   

4 months ago '10        #20
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55643 55 K  Slaps total: 5692 5 K
More streaming services more value I see in Netflix honestly..I have all them shuts and most of them are a*s..
+4   

4 months ago '18        #21
yougonluvme 
Props total: 6694 6 K  Slaps total: 703 703
I wouldn't say crash and burning but seems like everyone found the work around..before you had to have Netflix nowadays not so much

4 months ago '08        #22
RokkyRok 
Props total: 4108 4 K  Slaps total: 512 512
They're not growing anymore and the whole idea behind MAAAN(?) (FAANG) stock investment was that they all had room to grow.

Facebook stagnated in user growth and privacy standards broke their ad platform

Amazon is on track for diminishing returns, their marketplace quality has fallen dramatically over the last 5 years, the pandemic k*lled a lot of their innovation while stressing their existing system.

Apple hasn't delivered more innovation...Apple cars aren't happening and all of their hardware manufacturing is more expensive and in more danger every day.

Alphabet's (google) ad products are broken and losing value with new privacy standards, youtube is losing share to twitch & tiktok, google hasn't successfully launched a new product since gmail.

Netflix was delivering content people loved for cheap, the content makers jumped in and delivered it even cheaper. There's no company that can make a growth plan for streaming content make sense until there are innovations made in server storage, so I'd bet the content makers plans are just to drown netflix and make a sling/hulu sort of super pack product.

They had unlimited money, they grew as far as they could & their future earnings are already priced in, there's just nowhere to go. The US customer base is burned out, CA, UK and AU doesn't drive enough revenue to make up for that let alone the rest of the world.

They grew too fast and it wasn't sustainable, you can't just throw money at sh*t to make it work.
+7   

4 months ago '18        #23
ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 42556 42 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
 johnnysnow said
more quality original content from netflix is the only answer
this
+1   

4 months ago '19        #24
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 24553 24 K  Slaps total: 4130 4 K
 Daville502 said
netflix originally was the first streaming service i believe. but ever since other companies adapted to the streaming market they have no unique brand identity in the ecosystem. remember how pizza hut had the stuff crust then soon all the other pizza places made they own stuff crust? if i was them id do something with crypto or something. be like the first streaming service on a blockchain

Last edited by Purpleswag23; 01-21-2022 at 04:08 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '20        #25
AmesVill 
Props total: 2010 2 K  Slaps total: 41 41
Netflix will never go broke, their money is made from data collection not streams.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  25
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+88online now  25
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  20
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+133online now  12
Image(s) inside Winona Ryder At Age 50. As Johnny Depp Would Say, "Winona Forever".
66 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy