As An Honest Eminem Fan, I Must Say…..

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '17        #1
3292 page views
124 comments

PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 118504 118 K  Slaps total: 33927 33 K
As An Honest Eminem Fan, I Must Say…..

I just heard that Cordae song with him, and I’m getting tired of the sh*t bruh. This MTBMB sound he has now is the worst. They are giving Em extended verses for these tracks to show off skill, but the sh*t is not memorable at all.

The verse on the track wit Kid Cudi wasn’t too bad, neither the one with Nas… but that flow is a 2/10. This n*gga has not had a dope featured verse that made me go

Since

And that was 2015! I used to be excited to hear Em featured on tracks, but now it’s just

As I stated, I just NOW heard that Parables track…. Smh why’s he getting on these features trying to out-word these n*ggas. Does not make for good music at all. Sad. Sad sad sad…..

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]
+60   

best
worst
124 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
ddash 
Props total: 73118 73 K  Slaps total: 5603 5 K
Trelli,The man is a*s,get over it lol

He been as for years and will continue to be a*s for many more.
+38   

4 months ago '12        #3
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24945 24 K  Slaps total: 1983 1 K
I never heard the song but I can respect the general point of this thread. That said, I'm not one that get caught up in Em's flow, always the word play and in that regard dude delivers like 85 percent of the times.

Might edit this after I listen to the song wit him and cordae
+7   

4 months ago '17        #4
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57210 57 K  Slaps total: 12064 12 K
He went from genuine and heart felt to rapping about rap and he hasn't been the same since. Every once in a while he'll drop sumn cool but generally that's where he's at. He's overcomplicated sh*t and it shows.
+21   

4 months ago '20        #5
Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 21912 21 K  Slaps total: 7264 7 K
He needs some real fans around him and not his rap buddies
+8   

4 months ago '11        #6
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 86340 86 K  Slaps total: 15030 15 K
Eminem was forever be nice but i can't say he's the King of Rap but dude is in my top 10 . i just don't like when he was rapping off beat. i just heard him on the Cordae he k*lled it but some tracks i be like wrap it up n*gga
+8   

4 months ago '15        #7
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 13480 13 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
Eminem is too caught up trying to show people he’s a word smith so he tries to jam as many syllables into a sentence as humanly possible.
+29   

4 months ago '14        #8
baskeeyacht  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42008 42 K  Slaps total: 6070 6 K
Last quality em verse

+11   

4 months ago '07        #9
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x148
Props total: 296637 296 K  Slaps total: 26395 26 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I just heard that Cordae song with him, and I’m getting tired of the sh*t bruh. This MTBMB sound he has now is the worst.
Damn, I never thought you would say this about Em…

+5   

4 months ago '16        #10
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31504 31 K  Slaps total: 43680 43 K
He doesn't have a great approach to actually making music imo, similar to Canibus.

As already posted he could be very dope when just rapping about true life.

Cramming syllables and rappity rap showcasing often doesn't really connect. There's no substance.
+7   

4 months ago '21        #11
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14870 14 K  Slaps total: 2102 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I just heard that Cordae song with him, and I’m getting tired of the sh*t bruh. This MTBMB sound he has now is the worst. They are giving Em extended verses for these tracks to show off skill, but the sh*t is not memorable at all.

The verse on the track wit Kid Cudi wasn’t too bad, neither the one with Nas… but that flow is a 2/10. This n*gga has not had a dope featured verse that made me go

Since

And that was 2015! I used to be excited to hear Em featured on tracks, but now it’s just

As I stated, I just NOW heard that Parables track…. Smh why’s he getting on these features trying to out-word these n*ggas. Does not make for good music at all. Sad. Sad sad sad…..
I remember he got Stat Quo blackballed because he said he didn't like something Eminem wrote for a hook:

Apparently, Eminem is notorious for using his team, Interscope and co, to blackball people.
+5   

4 months ago '16        #12
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31504 31 K  Slaps total: 43680 43 K
But "Lucky You" was excellent, and there was other good/great stuff on Kamikaze imo. I didn't listen to MTBMB.

Last edited by 144; 01-21-2022 at 10:42 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '15        #13
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31598 31 K  Slaps total: 3718 3 K
Eminem ain't been nice since the Eminem show.

Also Proof dying fu*ked him up too. He actually had to relearn to rap again.

I'm glad I was old enough to appreciate prime Em.
+20   

4 months ago '18        #14
Affinity 
Props total: 630 630  Slaps total: 41 41
Eminem used to sound so natural with it and it never felt forced like it does recently. That's the difference between a skilled rapper and a cringy lyrical miracle. Eminem be sounding like all the muscles be tensing up in his face half the time.
+15   

4 months ago '17        #15
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 ddash said
Trelli,The man is a*s,get over it lol

He been as for years and will continue to be a*s for many more.
Lol well I do like SOME of his recent solo sh*t from MTBMB and side B, along with Kamikaze

He’s just getting on tracks with rappers and ruining the song. Like that sh*t he did with Griselda.
+4   

4 months ago '18        #16
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 67072 67 K  Slaps total: 22648 22 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

Since

Damn bx hell has frozen over...nt packtrelli?
+6   

4 months ago '17        #17
 McGirt876 said
I never heard the song but I can respect the general point of this thread. That said, I'm not one that get caught up in Em's flow, always the word play and in that regard dude delivers like 85 percent of the times.

Might edit this after I listen to the song wit him and cordae

It’s that horrible flow and delivery. Very chopped up… and then he starts rapping fast. He doesn’t understand that punchlines don’t work with the style he uses

And u notice his punches about money arent good because he doesn’t know how to brag or stunt yet. He never did in his career but now he does and they are whack haha
+6   

4 months ago '17        #18
FroBE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 17345 17 K  Slaps total: 1931 1 K
Em can't make music anymore. He can rap his a*s off though but I'm not trying to listen to that sh*t. Horrible flow. Horrible delivery. Horrible beat selection. Always rhyming off beat like them new Detroit n*ggas. I can't get jiggy with that.

The last album I enjoyed by him was "Relapse"; which I believe is his 2nd best album behind "The Eminem Show".
+9   

4 months ago '17        #19
 Pythagoras said
He went from genuine and heart felt to rapping about rap and he hasn't been the same since. Every once in a while he'll drop sumn cool but generally that's where he's at. He's overcomplicated sh*t and it shows.
Yea. Seems like every feature he does now is just cut up from a 1000 bar verse. It’s the same style, same lyrics, same theme. He’s talking about his “chips” and how he’s rich now…. How he “pops” like a 9 or a glock smh or drip.

He brought the real sh*t back with that “Arose” song. That’s why it’s hard to give up on him.

But that was 2017 lol
+2   

4 months ago '04        #20
ddash 
Props total: 73118 73 K  Slaps total: 5603 5 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Lol well I do like SOME of his recent solo sh*t from MTBMB and side B, along with Kamikaze

He’s just getting on tracks with rappers and ruining the song. Like that sh*t he did with Griselda.
He has seriously ruined every song he been featured on for the last few years lol.Same sh*t,beat switch,trash flow and mumble jumble verses
+3   

4 months ago '15        #21
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37816 37 K  Slaps total: 9896 9 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

Since

I agree. I’m a big Eminem fan but he’s doing too much.
+4   

4 months ago '17        #22
 Laron Isley said
He needs some real fans around him and not his rap buddies
He’s not around folks who know how to make music. Just n*ggas who are all about Bars.

I put some of the blame on Youtube reactors
+2   

4 months ago '17        #23
 GrindPOWER$ said
Eminem was forever be nice but i can't say he's the King of Rap but dude is in my top 10 . i just don't like when he was rapping off beat. i just heard him on the Cordae he k*lled it but some tracks i be like wrap it up n*gga
He’s my GOAT! But I gotta call a spade a spade. The MTBMB phase is horrible. That 7 words then STOP…. 7 words then STOP…. having to rewind to see if he made a punchline or not smh
+2   

4 months ago '05        #24
nukchristo 
Props total: 1025 1 K  Slaps total: 285 285
Quadruple time rap bullsh*t saying nothing
+6   

4 months ago '04        #25
infam0uskills 
Props total: 16519 16 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
em been trash for over a decade already

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
77 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  20
May 25 - Officials say gunman was in the school for up to an hour before offic..
598 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+44online now  18
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
117 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Super Dope Shot Of The Moon/Earth From Space!
117 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy