This why netflix is trash

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 months ago '20        #1
1718 page views
29 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 19506 19 K  Slaps total: 7451 7 K
This why netflix is trash

best
worst
29 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '14        #2
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 201086 201 K  Slaps total: 49278 49 K
This thread is gonna get hot topicíd, so who cares. My thing is, the effort. Like itís not like this place has the best trolls.

The funniest, clever like itís a good time. No, these are the laziest bi*ches ever.

Well damn.

Breaking news.

Insert gaslighting title here.

There is no effort. Itís boring and thatís what makes it annoying. This site gives a platform to people who suck, not even at things just suck.

I p*ss people off too, but I have good intentions to do something fun you either with it or not.

But these cats just log in and say, how do I get as much attention as possible. Oh, I know. Netflix is for f*gs or Disney shows are A1, Netflix is scared.

Itís gay. Itís fu*king gay. Then n*ggas wanna talk the agenda. Yo. The angels is bigger than two dudes fu*king ok, or a n*gga in a dress.

Itís in the energy and output of effort somebody puts out into the world. How many n*ggas is doing gay sh*t like OP. How many are gonna have kids ? Them n*ggas come out soft, get raised by a bi*ch n*gga who downloads his bullsh*t on the internet and then you wonder why hoes is out here wilding and the black sons are out here goofy.

Remember will smith. Remember how cool he used to be.

We got old. Found out his wife is a passive aggressive c*nt demon

Hosting show basically throwing dirt on his d*ck game.

Like she some fu*king Sam rothstein.

His kids are weird and yet talented but then they move like aliens on a personal level.

Meanwhile will, might be on demon time AND sicko mode simultaneously.

And yet heís still kicking a*s. Itís like where is the accountability to right the ship and get everything in line. Order, structure as a man. You know ?

Itís like yeah. I can see why the culture sucks right now. n*ggas moving like oddbals. Trolling isnít cool. Roasting is cool. Being a f*g**t isnít cool. Being a weirdo is at least interesting.

Look at Kanye, yíall let that man ďbe differentĒ now he moving like a high school n*gga in love but with a billion dollars in his pocket and musically heís in broke territory but nobody has the bawls to tell him.

Which brings me back to OP what the fu*k are you doing man ? This is why shot is weird now, because nobody sons muthafu*kas when theyíre being fu*king weird.

And whatís crazy, is. NOW we on the mental health. Where were you n*ggas when I was in high school or when I first came here holy fu*k was that a learning experience.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '14        #3
Suicidal thoughts. You fu*king pussies. Who doesnít have those ? Bro. Life on this planet is trash. Ok ? Humans are the worst.

If you think putting the burner to ya temple is the way to go or an OD. First off, I get it.

Secondly. No one blames you.

And lastly. If doing that is better than being here. Who is anyone to tell you what to do ? If you canít get that a*sist. Mentally to stay. Why f*ght ? Yes, the consequences of that. Are terrible and will echo through your bloodline if you have children and your friends who care about you.

But itís you dealing with that pain. Itís a lot to deal with.

I havenít done it, because Iím stubborn and an idiot.

Itís like oh wait, we canít clown now. Because pu**y thisfag**there jr is gonna write a letter or record a video blaming the world or heís goes and blows up a bunch of people.

4 months ago '18        #4
SofaSniper718 
Props total: 479 479  Slaps total: 51 51
Lol hot topic my a*s

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '14        #5

You wanna know what it takes to live, you gotta die on the inside bi*ch.

Ok ? The fact, the arrogance the fu*king Gaul to think oh you couldn’t handle it, you just couldn’t deal, you had to go out and k*ll yourself because you forgot the most obvious thing about bullying and and whatever that convinces someone to k*ll themselves.

You’re not the only human out here. It’s hard for EVERYBODY. You don’t get to escape in death.

You don’t get to escape in some bullshut internet persona and just lock yourself away from the world you fycking coward.

No no no no nooooo. You’re halting the evolutionary process of you.

Pain.

Suffering.

Plight.

OWN IT. That is what makes you powerful. What makes you awesome. What makes you strong.

No matter who you are today, there exists a better version of you tomorrow. Through that work. Through that effort. Through that time.

OP needs to get emotionally suplexed so he can stop posting like a fu*king f*g**t. So he can actually bring something to this piece of sh*t we all call a home that is Boxden. To make it better than it is right now. Cause this sh*t ruins it.

It’s not even mid, it’s disappointing.

But he has to know to try. He’s got to know the level of loser he is, and have that question with himself.

Is today the day ?

What have I done ?

What am I doing ?

Is this really the best. I mean. If imma be a f*g**t. Why not be the best f*g**t. Who aims for the middle, such as attention.

Like ok, you got it. Now what ? You ain’t gonna flip it ? Like turn that moment into something memorable ?

This is it. Yeah. I get to call you a failure. Yeah. You should be bullied into suicide.

But you should say, damn. If that’s where I am. I NEED TO DO BETTER.

So

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '14        #6
And thatís why No Way Home is the second greatest MCU movie ever.

He loses everything. Despite that, he keeps going. Like a champion.

Didnít think about k*lling himself.

Didnít think hey, Iím just gonna go online and post f*g**t title threads in order to get attention from strangers no.

This is my city.

This is what I do.

Nothing stops this red and blue.

So stop being a f*g**t and post better sh*t OP.

4 months ago '04        #7
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 55601 55 K  Slaps total: 4041 4 K
Op done woke the old Doc up
Lol
+7   

4 months ago '04        #8
Jae_Hood_354 
Props total: 10400 10 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Lol
Heís back to typing essays as replies 🤦*♂️
+6   

4 months ago '16        #9
Bakwaas4va 
Props total: 480 480  Slaps total: 71 71
The Logical One *.... is one today spitting sstr8 facts
+1   

4 months ago '21        #10
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 9509 9 K  Slaps total: 4436 4 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Lol
 Jae_Hood_354 said
Heís back to typing essays as replies 🤦*♂️
Somebody needs to get that n*gga to a hospital. The fu*k is wrong with dude?
+3   

4 months ago '06        #11
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37978 37 K  Slaps total: 10797 10 K
I don't get it...did OP not want them to fire his a*s?
+1   

4 months ago '04        #12
NAKHI ALLAH 
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Somebody needs to get that n*gga to a hospital. The fu*k is wrong with dude?
Bruh you must a new member, put some respect on Doc name

4 months ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 223208 223 K  Slaps total: 17749 17 K
Imagine quoting jaydub.

+2   

4 months ago '10        #14
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53461 53 K  Slaps total: 6986 6 K
Y’all done got that n*gga Doc started
+4   

4 months ago '04        #15
NAKHI ALLAH 
 Naga Sadow said
Imagine quoting jaydub.

Big Louie Guwop said
Yíall done got that n*gga Doc started

Doc this morning....

+8   

4 months ago '15        #16
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 32277 32 K  Slaps total: 13992 13 K
No that’s not why Netflix is trash.

Netflix is trash because Netflix is TRASH!!!

Stupid cringe a*s people talking about “oh I’m not gonna see that movie, I’ll just wait for Netflix to get it”, well c*nt you’ll be waiting forever. Netflix originals are trash. People say “oh Netflix has everything” no the fu*k they don’t and they’ll have less and less until they have nothing but their own trash original series once all the studios take their properties to their own streaming services. Netflix doesn’t have sh*t but you see 800 movies on there that you have zero interest in watching and proceed to act like Netflix has everything.

You wanna know what a QUALITY streaming service looks like..
Try AppleTV+
+2   

4 months ago '16        #17
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101500 101 K  Slaps total: 6536 6 K
This thread is

+1   

4 months ago '05        #18
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31563 31 K  Slaps total: 3280 3 K
The large, large majority of companies will include at least 1 bigot in the crowd. What's the point of this thread, especially if they fired him?

4 months ago '04        #19
Veno da Don  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34983 34 K  Slaps total: 3468 3 K
 The Logical One said
This thread is gonna get hot topicíd, so who cares. My thing is, the effort. Like itís not like this place has the best trolls.

The funniest, clever like itís a good time. No, these are the laziest bi*ches ever.

Well damn.

Breaking news.

Insert gaslighting title here.

There is no effort. Itís boring and thatís what makes it annoying. This site gives a platform to people who suck, not even at things just suck.

I p*ss people off too, but I have good intentions to do something fun you either with it or not.

But these cats just log in and say, how do I get as much attention as possible. Oh, I know. Netflix is for f*gs or Disney shows are A1, Netflix is scared.

Itís gay. Itís fu*king gay. Then n*ggas wanna talk the agenda. Yo. The angels is bigger than two dudes fu*king ok, or a n*gga in a dress.

Itís in the energy and output of effort somebody puts out into the world. How many n*ggas is doing gay sh*t like OP. How many are gonna have kids ? Them n*ggas come out soft, get raised by a bi*ch n*gga who downloads his bullsh*t on the internet and then you wonder why hoes is out here wilding and the black sons are out here goofy.

Remember will smith. Remember how cool he used to be.

We got old. Found out his wife is a passive aggressive c*nt demon

Hosting show basically throwing dirt on his d*ck game.

Like she some fu*king Sam rothstein.

His kids are weird and yet talented but then they move like aliens on a personal level.

Meanwhile will, might be on demon time AND sicko mode simultaneously.

And yet heís still kicking a*s. Itís like where is the accountability to right the ship and get everything in line. Order, structure as a man. You know ?

Itís like yeah. I can see why the culture sucks right now. n*ggas moving like oddbals. Trolling isnít cool. Roasting is cool. Being a f*g**t isnít cool. Being a weirdo is at least interesting.

Look at Kanye, yíall let that man ďbe differentĒ now he moving like a high school n*gga in love but with a billion dollars in his pocket and musically heís in broke territory but nobody has the bawls to tell him.

Which brings me back to OP what the fu*k are you doing man ? This is why shot is weird now, because nobody sons muthafu*kas when theyíre being fu*king weird.

And whatís crazy, is. NOW we on the mental health. Where were you n*ggas when I was in high school or when I first came here holy fu*k was that a learning experience.
Doc don't hurt em

+1   

4 months ago '11        #20
Ahhhsit 
Props total: 2018 2 K  Slaps total: 207 207
Multiple occasions sounds to me like he wanted to get fired

4 months ago '14        #21
Sphynx 
Props total: 111959 111 K  Slaps total: 28525 28 K
 KING SOULJA said
No that’s not why Netflix is trash.

Netflix is trash because Netflix is TRASH!!!

Stupid cringe a*s people talking about “oh I’m not gonna see that movie, I’ll just wait for Netflix to get it”, well c*nt you’ll be waiting forever. Netflix originals are trash. People say “oh Netflix has everything” no the fu*k they don’t and they’ll have less and less until they have nothing but their own trash original series once all the studios take their properties to their own streaming services. Netflix doesn’t have sh*t but you see 800 movies on there that you have zero interest in watching and proceed to act like Netflix has everything.

You wanna know what a QUALITY streaming service looks like..
Try AppleTV+
Bruh.. Netflix not going anywhere. It’s basically a utility in most households at this point because they had such a tremendous first mover advantage. and the only streaming services that are going to ever realistically compete are Disney + (because Disney will subsidize it until the end) and HBO Max (They really got a deep library)

sh*t like Paramount+ gonna be gone in like 2-3 years. It already failed once as CBS ALL ACCESS, because nobody paying $12 a month to watch NCIS reruns. And the same old 30 year old Nickelodeon reruns.

What will eventually happen with 80% of these new streaming services is that they’re gonna spread people so thin that they will end up bleeding out money. Then the respective corporations that own them will realize that they’re better off just folding back into Netflix and negotiating more advantageous streaming rights deals with Netflix, than trying to compete with/create the necessary infrastructure and programming to be Netflix
+1   

4 months ago '13        #22
hoodnurd 
Props total: 5138 5 K  Slaps total: 638 638
They a*s cause they cancel good shows when they get good I’m so glad I share my mother in laws account I’d hate to know I’m paying for this trash and don’t even watch it. It’s all hype since they lost their starz account.

4 months ago '05        #23
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 125740 125 K  Slaps total: 14998 14 K
Wtf is with the channel stanning, fu*king weirdos, something dope comes out tomorrow you gonna watch it on said channel....n*gga mad cuz they had to pay 12 dollars....you n*ggas are miserable

4 months ago '20        #24
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 2102 2 K  Slaps total: 478 478
Isn’t Netflix the reason why internet providers started offering “unlimited” data packages. Because they called them out on their sh*t
+1   

4 months ago '21        #25
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 9509 9 K  Slaps total: 4436 4 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Bruh you must a new member, put some respect on Doc name
Been here since 10 his incoherent a*s hasn't said a damn thing yet worthy of respect at all.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  9
May 26 - Shooterís Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Justin Timberlake sells his music catalog for $100 million
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+152online now  4
Image(s) inside Ice T pulling up at Ceasers Palace