Mary J Blige Ft. Dave East - Rent Money 2022

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
17 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '21        #1
886 page views
37 comments

JugBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5620 5 K  Slaps total: 357 357
Mary J Blige Ft. Dave East - Rent Money 2022

+3   

best
worst
37 comments

4 months ago '07        #2
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x148
Props total: 295826 295 K  Slaps total: 26361 26 K
Idk why the machine keeps trying to push East…

Even though this verse wasn’t bad tbh…

+6   

4 months ago '15        #3
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 78620 78 K  Slaps total: 4454 4 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
Idk why the machine keeps trying to push East…

Even though this verse wasn’t bad tbh…

Mehhh it’s not a bad verse. Song seems….idk. Forced. I may give it a run. Idk.. Son got a verse on that new Jim Jones album I hate. But son spits some reference to the movie Brown Sugar then name drops Nia Long. I’m mad this fu*ka didn’t know she’s not in that movie. I’m even madder no one else he’s on the song with caught it. But yea that album trash.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 01-21-2022 at 06:25 AM..
+3   

4 months ago '07        #4
 Tobinmont said
Mehhh itís not a bad verse. Song seemsÖ.idk. Forced. I may give it a run. Idk.. Son got a verse on that new Jim Jones album I hate. But son spits some reference to the movie Brown Sugar then name drops Nia Long. Iím mad this fu*ka didnít know sheís not in that movie. Iím even madder no one else heís on the song with caught it. But yea that album trash.
I feel you on this.

Yeah, I didnít like his verse on that Jim album at all nor that trash throw away Fabolous verse.

And he first came out I *pause I really thought he might not be too bad.

After alleyoop after alleyoop from people in the industry his music still doesnít move me after all these years.

+4   

4 months ago '20        #5
Trueballer718 
Props total: 5724 5 K  Slaps total: 1150 1 K

Stay sleep tho
+8   

4 months ago '19        #6
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 110079 110 K  Slaps total: 25328 25 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
Idk why the machine keeps trying to push EastÖ

Even though this verse wasnít bad tbhÖ

He's the only a*set def jam got right now
They have no other choice

+1   

4 months ago '07        #7
 Trueballer718 said

Stay sleep tho
A song called ĎHandsomeí with a bunch of n*ggas in itÖ

Iím going back to sleepÖ

+1   

4 months ago '07        #8
 FrivolousSports said

Damn, I didnít even know that lolÖ

4 months ago '20        #9
Trueballer718 
 Avon_Barksdale said
A song called ‘Handsome’ with a bunch of n*ggas in it…

I’m going back to sleep…

You got homo erotic thoughts on your mind this early in the morning .

Song fire like I said n*gga take yo a*s to bed

Last edited by Trueballer718; 01-21-2022 at 07:12 AM..
+6   

4 months ago '07        #10
 Trueballer718 said
You got homo erotic thoughts on your mind this early in the morning .

Song fire like I said n*gga take yo a*s to bed
I guess you on East's street tea, huh?

n*gga been out for year's and he's still garbage juice.

4 months ago '18        #11
990rocker 
Props total: 1946 1 K  Slaps total: 15 15
 FrivolousSports said

Iíd rather hear Benny before Dave
+5   

4 months ago '15        #12
 Avon_Barksdale said
I feel you on this.

Yeah, I didn’t like his verse on that Jim album at all nor that trash throw away Fabolous verse.

And he first came out I *pause I really thought he might not be too bad.

After alleyoop after alleyoop from people in the industry his music still doesn’t move me after all these years.

East had a nice lil start. But he’s so forgettable it’s hard to truly get into his sh*t.
That Jim sh*t is just plain terrible. Fab. Maino and East couldn’t even do their song justice. The sound is awful.
Like Jim must doesn’t realize the reason we checked for the other albums. It wasn’t him. It’s was the production. This nucca think he’s got his second life or something. At this rate they can all retire. I don’t want to see them in the gym. On a song. Nada. Just hang it up. Mid forties and it’s still block talk in every verse. Nah fu*k you. Go away. East need to double back to his mentor Nas or something. Fab ain’t dropped a Soul Tape in forever. That’s all I wanted from him. So he’s done. And I’ve never checked for Maino. These nuccaz have officially gotten too played out and delusional to do this sh*t.
+4   

4 months ago '21        #13
JugBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
song is fire

4 months ago '20        #14
Trueballer718 
 Tobinmont said
East had a nice lil start. But heís so forgettable itís hard to truly get into his sh*t.
That Jim sh*t is just plain terrible. Fab. Maino and East couldnít even do their song justice. The sound is awful.
Like Jim must doesnít realize the reason we checked for the other albums. It wasnít him. Itís was the production. This nucca think heís got his second life or something. At this rate they can all retire. I donít want to see them in the gym. On a song. Nada. Just hang it up. Mid forties and itís still block talk in every verse. Nah fu*k you. Go away. East need to double back to his mentor Nas or something. Fab ainít dropped a Soul Tape in forever. Thatís all I wanted from him. So heís done. And Iíve never checked for Maino. These nuccaz have officially gotten too played out and delusional to do this sh*t.
Hip hop has evolved the older heads still have a place in hip hop . Iíd listen to Nas new album before I check for gunna or nba young boy . I donít kno why hip hop Fans so fickle . It shouldnít be a age thing for good music . Fabulous still rap better than whoever young dude u put in front of him . Same goes for Nas jay busta n whoever else thatís a old head
+5   

4 months ago '21        #15
JugBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
i like this more than the khaled record
+1   

4 months ago '15        #16
 Trueballer718 said
Hip hop has evolved the older heads still have a place in hip hop . Iíd listen to Nas new album before I check for gunna or nba young boy . I donít kno why hip hop Fans so fickle . It shouldnít be a age thing for good music . Fabulous still rap better than whoever young dude u put in front of him . Same goes for Nas jay busta n whoever else thatís a old head
They do. I love what Nas has done. I was loving how Jim was moving in the beginning. The Harry Fraud sh*t before his latest was dope. Even though the content was still stagnant. It wasnít as blatantly regressive. Iím not fickle. I like what I like. Fab is definitely nice but I can be honest about which lane he excels in.

4 months ago '20        #17
Trueballer718 
 Tobinmont said
They do. I love what Nas has done. I was loving how Jim was moving in the beginning. The Harry Fraud sh*t before his latest was dope. Even though the content was still stagnant. It wasnít as blatantly regressive. Iím not fickle. I like what I like. Fab is definitely nice but I can be honest about which lane he excels in.
The new rappers is rapping about what they did before getting on or still doing, and the old rappers is talking about sh*t they did when they was in they era turning sh*t up . Itís the same formula , whoís to say itís wack cuz itís coming from somebody thatís older . If the music fire Iím listening . From wasted talent in 2018 til now jim Jones has gotten a lot better , maybe u feel like he regressed with this tape but itís exactly what it is , a gangsta grills mixtape . Certified street music with a ton of features I donít really care for it , but how he was spitting from 2018 is why Iím even interested in still checking for him . Fabulous is nicer than any new rapper u name . Jadakiss a old head he canít be fu*ked wit . Although his projects donít be that great either . But on the mic , just pure rapping ability He slaying whoever in front of him . So I just feel like itís a lane for the older rappers .

4 months ago '20        #18
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33893 33 K  Slaps total: 8514 8 K
@

Hmm. Definitely better than the Khaled record. But I still think Good Morning Gorgeous is the best out of the three so far.

4 months ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 118503 118 K  Slaps total: 33886 33 K
Her and mariah in the same boat

Damn

4 months ago '15        #20
 Trueballer718 said
The new rappers is rapping about what they did before getting on or still doing, and the old rappers is talking about sh*t they did when they was in they era turning sh*t up . It’s the same formula , who’s to say it’s wack cuz it’s coming from somebody that’s older . If the music fire I’m listening . From wasted talent in 2018 til now jim Jones has gotten a lot better , maybe u feel like he regressed with this tape but it’s exactly what it is , a gangsta grills mixtape . Certified street music with a ton of features I don’t really care for it , but how he was spitting from 2018 is why I’m even interested in still checking for him . Fabulous is nicer than any new rapper u name . Jadakiss a old head he can’t be fu*ked wit . Although his projects don’t be that great either . But on the mic , just pure rapping ability He slaying whoever in front of him . So I just feel like it’s a lane for the older rappers .
No doubt. Everything you said is facts. His latest tape is still hot garbage though. I won’t let him off the hook for indulging in that dumb sh*t.
If it’s not progressing this sh*t forward they can keep it. Gangsta grills mixtapes don’t have to be trash. Neither does street music. El Chapo was street music. If you don’t feel that way I can respect it.
+1   

4 months ago '16        #21
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36784 36 K  Slaps total: 6591 6 K
Mary looking good

Anybody else notice how women are starting to look better with time?

Used to be that age did em dirty
+1   

4 months ago '09        #22
whodatb1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33510 33 K  Slaps total: 4128 4 K
Mary singing her a*s off on the song written by HER.... but they keep pushing the Khaled song and now this....
+2   

4 months ago '19        #23
Richy 
Props total: 2277 2 K  Slaps total: 418 418
East had a buzz at the beginning BUT fell off 100% he be talking some bullsh*t…last fire joint was with him & Styles P….in Harlem I’ll take Vado over East any day …he should really go into that Model/acting lane full time like Tyra banks said to him few yrs ago …all that shooter/drug talk …don’t believe him at all

4 months ago '15        #24
kobraman 
Props total: 5604 5 K  Slaps total: 452 452
who produced this one I love mary J blidge her voice is something else you can't duplicate mary j
+1   

4 months ago '10        #25
SmoothTay 
Props total: 97496 97 K  Slaps total: 12005 12 K
He should only make music with Fab

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+149online now  31
When that liquor kicks in
112 comments