Phil Spencer: We Want To Be The Only Wolf In This bi-ch👀

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 months ago '12        #1
1030 page views
42 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 41003 41 K  Slaps total: 11490 11 K
Phil Spencer: We Want To Be The Only Wolf In This bi-ch👀

best
worst
42 comments

4 months ago '20        #2
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x196
Props total: 105208 105 K  Slaps total: 21475 21 K

+3   

4 months ago '04        #3
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7630 7 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
'Nintendo pu**y, they ain't gon do nothin' - Phil Spencer the GOAT

I've been telling gamers that MS is console gaming's savior...If they weren't in gaming this long...FB, Amazon, Google and Apple coulda came in and destroyed sh*t by now
+3   

4 months ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 104038 104 K  Slaps total: 38683 38 K
 Liquid-Science said
'Nintendo pu**y, they ain't gon do nothin' - Phil Spencer the GOAT

I've been telling gamers that MS is console gaming's savior...If they weren't in gaming this long...FB, Amazon, Google and Apple coulda came in and destroyed sh*t by now
We donít really care for the streaming wars tbh. Nintendo and Sony both donít need Microsoft at all.

Yíall need to start beefing with Meta, Amazon, Google and Apple folks. Thats who Phil is focused on because he couldnít beat Nintendo or Sony.
+8   

4 months ago '04        #5
 SPdaGOAT said
We donít really care for the streaming wars tbh. Nintendo and Sony both donít need Microsoft at all.

Yíall need to start beefing with Meta, Amazon, Google and Apple folks. Thats who Phil is focused on because he couldnít beat Nintendo or Sony.
You're slow in the head...Stop replying to me
+2   

4 months ago '17        #6
 Liquid-Science said
You're slow in the head...Stop replying to me
You guys are really upset we donít care for this move and are even happy about it

What are you getting out of this? And why canít none of yíall ever answer that question without a cheap insult
+2   

4 months ago '21        #7
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21263 21 K  Slaps total: 3467 3 K
 5ive04our said

Monopoly laws aren't based on the argument he's making. When a company grows to be 40-50% market share of an industry, the government steps in for violations of monopoly anti-trust laws. With this recent acquisition, Microsoft looks to be hitting that threshold. They already lost once for violating anti-trust laws, history could repeat if they continue this trend.
+2   

4 months ago '20        #8
 JayMurdoch said
Monopoly laws aren't based on the argument he's making. When a company grows to be 40-50% market share of an industry, the government steps in for violations of monopoly anti-trust laws. With this recent acquisition, Microsoft looks to be hitting that threshold. They already lost once for violating anti-trust laws, history could repeat if they continue this trend.
Brah you been ponying it up

+1   

4 months ago '21        #9
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21263 21 K  Slaps total: 3467 3 K
 5ive04our said
Brah you been ponying it up

If it increases competitiveness or produces good games, I'm for it. I bring it up because your post made me think about it. Microsoft would be forced to release some studios if they're found guilty of violating antitrust, idk if it's an issue but it's possible and happened to them before. Just saying
+1   

4 months ago '04        #10
The reality is Sony's been the ones making monopolistic moves and everyone let em...It worked on Sega, ain't work on MS

+6   

4 months ago '17        #11
 Liquid-Science said
The reality is Sony's been the ones making monopolistic moves and everyone let em...It worked on Sega, ain't work on MS

Nobody is making monopolistic moves. Stop with these dumbass posts. If you gonna do this, then do it because youíre getting paid and not because you wanna bootlick your way to Boxden props
+3   

4 months ago '05        #12
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 68216 68 K  Slaps total: 11412 11 K
 SPdaGOAT said

Liquod p*ss Been Excited About The Acquisition But Like The Other Bots They Been Showed What Was What...

Now COD A Game Changer
+4   

4 months ago '04        #13
 TonyCartagena said
Liquod p*ss Been Excited About The Acquisition But Like The Other Bots They Been Showed What Was What...

Now COD A Game Changer
LMFAO, I don't play it but don't hate me because I can comprehend ramifications of things beyond the scope of my specific tastes

Besides...Once it's ok gamepass, I'll give it a shot again
+3   

4 months ago '08        #14
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22381 22 K  Slaps total: 3623 3 K
 TonyCartagena said

Now COD A Game Changer
Right.

I keep asking xbox only guys, now that you came out the sewers after m$ opened their pocket book, how is this a win for most them who arent even gamers like that.

Anyways I guess they have more games on gamepass to not play.

Liquid-Science said
LMFAO, I don't play it but don't hate me because I can comprehend ramifications of things beyond the scope of my specific tastes

Besides...Once it's ok gamepass, I'll give it a shot again
Thats how i know you mofos aint playing sh*t.lol.

Ramifications is M$ will be making money on multiplats like cod because ya"ll aint playing sh*t on xbox. Thats a good way for M$ stay in gaming because hardware aint it.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 01-21-2022 at 08:03 AM..
+4   

4 months ago '06        #15
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 107453 107 K  Slaps total: 22376 22 K
 5ive04our said

The issue of "monopoly" is focused on domestic issues.

I highly doubt that it would succeed, but IF Microsoft acquires too many US-based developers then they might wind up with an anti-trust/anti-competition lawsuit.

But there are just way too many indie studios out there to really justify the claims of "monopoly"
+1   

4 months ago '04        #16
LMFAO, ya'll are truly retarded

Getting the developers behind the #1 and #2 selling games for the last few years under the MS umbrella is huge...It makes money for MS as a whole so they can use it make other games I probably would prefer.

And it gives me the option to play COD again if I want to

Either way it benefits me

Ya'll don't like having options LMFAO
+1   

4 months ago '20        #17
 Skateboard T said
The issue of "monopoly" is focused on domestic issues.

I highly doubt that it would succeed, but IF Microsoft acquires too many US-based developers then they might wind up with an anti-trust/anti-competition lawsuit.

But there are just way too many indie studios out there to really justify the claims of "monopoly"
Understood, but itís crazy PS4 sold like 120M consoles compared to the Ones 40M-50M Sony snatching every exclusive it can so it wonít be on the one and buying insomniac they was eating this shxt up last gen now crying

4 months ago '12        #18
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Props total: 41003 41 K  Slaps total: 11490 11 K

+1   

4 months ago '04        #19
 Pleasure Boy said

That's the thing...Everyone acts like Sony has been saints while building their gaming empire while MS is the big evil company

This is big business, everyone's a piece of sh*t...Sony is just getting their comeuppance because Nadella and Spencer believe in gaming and got a much bigger wallet
+1   

4 months ago '05        #20
TonyCartagena 
 YoungRay20 said
Right.

I keep asking xbox only guys, now that you came out the sewers after m$ opened their pocket book, how is this a win for most them who arent even gamers like that.

Anyways I guess they have more games on gamepass to not play.

Thats how i know you mofos aint playing sh*t.lol.

Ramifications is M$ will be making money on multiplats like cod because ya"ll aint playing sh*t on xbox. Thats a good way for M$ stay in gaming because hardware aint it.
These Bots Weird As Hell Bruh
If OP Did Some Corny sh*t Like That.. The LBot Brigade Would Of Called Him Out In Every Thread
Could Care Less About COD In 2022
Sony Put The Pressure On These Boys And They Letting Out 8 Years Of Frustration Out Right Now
+3   

4 months ago '17        #21
 TonyCartagena said

Now COD A Game Changer
Itís all these n*ggas man. Thatís why they lost their sh*t when I bumped ONE thread

They tryna make us care like we not gonna be able to play Activision games anymore and like most of us even do be checking for activision games like this heavy

Iím hoping MS can actually produce a good library now but Iím honestly not holding my breath
+1   

4 months ago '05        #22
TonyCartagena 
 SPdaGOAT said
Itís all these n*ggas man. Thatís why they lost their sh*t when I bumped ONE thread

They tryna make us care like we not gonna be able to play Activision games anymore and like most of us even do be checking for activision games like this heavy

Iím hoping MS can actually produce a good library now but Iím honestly not holding my breath
I Agree I Hope MS Can Wake Up And Do Something With This Move
Future Will Tell But Horizon 2 And Sifu On The Way
+2   

4 months ago '16        #23
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17434 17 K  Slaps total: 2923 2 K
This whole situation exposes a lot of things.

After BF and COD released after Halo infinite every Xbot said cod and bf were dead and king shooter halo is back (lol) and ps fans gotta deal with the two lesser shooters. Now this deal announced and its back to COD is good?

The reality is, xbots don’t care what happens to gaming, or getting games out of a deal like this more than they care about Xbox getting back at PlayStation. They don’t play cod and don’t want sony gamers to play cod either.

Where is the celebration that Xbox can have its own super hero in Prototype?? Literally their own infamous on a new up to date engine?

I’ve seen on Twitter some xbots like colt and them say it’s about the rivalry and they just want Sony knocked off. Xbox couldn’t build games to knock them off so they want Xbox to corner the market and buy every pub. Now Xbox talking like the real enemy is Amazon and google? Why because they have just as much money, and can spend 70b just as easy as Microsoft? At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Sony linked up with Apple or Amazon
+1   

4 months ago '04        #24
Phil Spencer is looking out for console gaming as a whole...He knows FB/Amazon/Google/Tencent are lurking and could fu*k sh*t up

Spencer said he’s concerned about tech companies unfamiliar with the gaming industry barging in to the space, as opposed to the current, experienced competition against Nintendo and Sony.

And the way he is openly talking about Activision Blizzard means this sh*t is a done deal...He wasn't talking about Zenimax/Bethesda until that sh*t went through

4 months ago '16        #25
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17434 17 K  Slaps total: 2923 2 K
 Liquid-Science said
Phil Spencer is looking out for console gaming as a whole...He knows FB/Amazon/Google/Tencent are lurking and could fu*k sh*t up

And the way he is openly talking about Activision Blizzard means this sh*t is a done deal...He wasn't talking about Zenimax/Bethesda until that sh*t went through

So..... literally what Microsoft is doing?
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  64
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his ďSoleĒ in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
107 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside Boxden how would u react if this was ur family?
80 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+83online now  30
Which One Of These Is The Actual Earth?
281 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+213online now  22
20 years on Boxden