DAMN - Burger King Employee gets Killed During Robbery She Planned🤦*♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+25  132
55 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 months ago '16        #1
7340 page views
185 comments

BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 44806 44 K  Slaps total: 7867 7 K
DAMN - Burger King Employee gets k*lled During Robbery She Planned🤦*♂️

A 16-year old Burger King employee was fatally shot by her co-worker in a botched robbery on Jan. 2. Niesha Harris-Brazell was working her shift at a Milwaukee Burger King when her friend’s father, Antonie Edwards, drove up to the drive-through window. Edwards attempted to initiate a pre-planned heist, threatening employees with a gun.

According to reports, the entire heist was planned out by Antonie Edwards, his daughter Mariah, and Niesha. Unfortunately, the plan went left while Niesha played her part, emptying out the register and yelling directions to her co-workers. As Antonie climbed out of his driver seat and looked over the railing of the drive-through window, a gunshot was fired but not from him.

In an attempt to defend his co-workers and prevent the robbery, Burger King employee Derrick Ellis attempted to shoot Edwards but accidentally k*lled Niesha. Edwards fled the scene but was later arrested based on the information given by his daughter to authorities. Following his arrest, Edwards corroborated her story but did not implicate her in the crime.

Antoine Edwards is now being charged with felony murder, intentionally contributing to the delinquency of a child, and possession of a firearm by a felon. His daughter, Mariah Edwards, was also arrested, but criminal charges are unknown at this time. Since the shooting, Derrick Ellis has been on the run. Today, he turned himself into authorities and prosecutors have charged him with possession of a firearm by a convicted out-of-state felon and homicide by negligent handling of a dangerous weapon.

talk about a plan going bad image

like BX taught me

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes"

pops shoulda known better

+159   

best
worst
185 comments

4 months ago '10        #2
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44580 44 K  Slaps total: 3405 3 K
When trying to leave the kitchen goes bad.

Cook a meal, save a life.
+33   

4 months ago '04        #3
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 55307 55 K  Slaps total: 4000 4 K
Damn defending a bk and catch charges.. smh
+84   

4 months ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 168026 168 K  Slaps total: 37208 37 K
Looks like the burger king employee who shot the girl by accident turned himself in , damn shame

Last edited by strungout; 01-20-2022 at 03:37 PM..
+21   

4 months ago '14        #5
She was just a child damn..

+46   

4 months ago '05        #6
MidNiteBlues  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32011 32 K  Slaps total: 693 693
sh*ts really been going down in all these damn fast food spots these days
+65   

4 months ago '12        #7
daman729 
Props total: 97952 97 K  Slaps total: 4014 4 K
RIP to that beautiful young lady. I hope that put that fu*kboy under the prison. I couldn't even imagine something like this happening to my daughter. I'd fu*kin go on a rampage real talk. I really wish CEOs pushed for more security in these workplaces. I wish somebody woulda dropped his dumb a*s right on the spot.

EDIT: I didn't read the whole story.

Last edited by daman729; 01-21-2022 at 07:33 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '20        #8
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 51482 51 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Crazy thing is he inadvertently hit shorty but shorty was in on it.

Wild...
+60   

4 months ago '20        #9
LordGimmeASign 
 daman729 said
RIP to that beautiful young lady. I hope that put that fu*kboy under the prison. I couldn't even imagine something like this happening to my daughter. I'd fu*kin go on a rampage real talk. I really wish CEOs pushed for more security in these workplaces. I wish somebody woulda dropped his dumb a*s right on the spot.
In NY, especially in The Bronx, some fast food joints have armed security guards but dumb sh*t is still likely to happen.

Plus I think there are limitations that the guards have to adhere to but I think them being present while open-carrying is supposed to back off those that aren't aware... Yeah like some of those that are active don't know anything about that, let alone don't know any armed guards themselves...
+8   

4 months ago '20        #10
LordGimmeASign 
He's a scrub for having his daughters in on one of his rodeos and because of that, one of them lost her life being loyal to his dumbass smh.

She was still a kid so R.I.P. to her nonetheless.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 01-20-2022 at 03:46 PM..
+40   

4 months ago '16        #11
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 98032 98 K  Slaps total: 14189 14 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Homie was a felon who wasn't supposed to have a gun period. In that case if you're holding you better be damn sure you're not firing recklessly or unless it is absolutely necessary to save your life or someone else's. This wasn't that... the "robber" was never going to shoot the cashier... BK got insurance... dude is about to get damn near as much time as the guy catching a felony murder charge because of his priors and all for nothing too...

+81   

4 months ago '16        #12
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 17825 17 K  Slaps total: 1948 1 K
No remorse for none of them who planned this...lost your life over a robbery you planned...canceling out the foolish is fine with me no matter the age. She was old enpugh to know what she was doing..

That cook is another fool...im not saving no bk or nobody unless my life in danger. He tried to play superhero and forgot he was a black male...add that to being a felon and having a gun...all y'all going to the big house and one going to the grave. Losers all around but then again so are most fast food workers
+41   

4 months ago '14        #13
 aquisite04 said
No remorse for none of them who planned this...lost your life over a robbery you planned...canceling out the foolish is fine with me no matter the age. She was old enpugh to know what she was doing..

That cook is another fool...im not saving no bk or nobody unless my life in danger. He tried to play superhero and forgot he was a black male...add that to being a felon and having a gun...all y'all going to the big house and one going to the grave. Losers all around but then again so are most fast food workers
Dude was probably on edge because of that 19 year old who died in bronx recently also working at a burger king

+17   

4 months ago '10        #14
Kid Buu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8540 8 K  Slaps total: 558 558
Why though fast food places don’t hold cash like that what did get expect to get?
+25   

4 months ago '19        #15
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 55387 55 K  Slaps total: 11469 11 K

+19   

4 months ago '05        #16
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 115757 115 K  Slaps total: 30364 30 K
 strungout said
She was just a child damn..

She was a criminal that caught a hot one doing the wrong thing.

Don't do that "she was just a baby" sh*t
+45   

4 months ago '05        #17
n*gga was trying to protect them white people money and burgers...now lets see if RBI and 3G Capital pays his lawyer fees.

When I was working for brinks the thought never crossed my mind to steal anything and I could've gotten away with it...2 dudes at my site stole a half a million and went to DR...caught them n*ggas now they in the feds looking stupid and broke.

I know dudes on my shift that would take money out of atms on routes and put the money back before anyone noticed...I wouldn't even do some dumb sh*t like that.
+33   

4 months ago '18        #18
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39416 39 K  Slaps total: 2881 2 K
Lives ruin for pennies on the dollar
We have to elevate our minds
+32   

4 months ago '11        #19
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38749 38 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
Wild AF

Employee had zero aim, fuk was he trying to do shoot right past her on some movie sh*t?
+29   

4 months ago '05        #20
I can't believe that n*gga is going to prison for protecting white people burgers and money

Donkey of the year type sh*t
+41   

4 months ago '05        #21
This is why I'm against illegal guns on the streets.

Look at what this retard did with his illegal gun smh
+8   

4 months ago '17        #22
92baby 
Props total: 104467 104 K  Slaps total: 13677 13 K
 BMC1000 said
A 16-year old Burger King employee was fatally shot by her co-worker in a botched robbery on Jan. 2. Niesha Harris-Brazell was working her shift at a Milwaukee Burger King when her friend’s father, Antonie Edwards, drove up to the drive-through window. Edwards attempted to initiate a pre-planned heist, threatening employees with a gun.

According to reports, the entire heist was planned out by Antonie Edwards, his daughter Mariah, and Niesha. Unfortunately, the plan went left while Niesha played her part, emptying out the register and yelling directions to her co-workers. As Antonie climbed out of his driver seat and looked over the railing of the drive-through window, a gunshot was fired but not from him.

In an attempt to defend his co-workers and prevent the robbery, Burger King employee Derrick Ellis attempted to shoot Edwards but accidentally k*lled Niesha. Edwards fled the scene but was later arrested based on the information given by his daughter to authorities. Following his arrest, Edwards corroborated her story but did not implicate her in the crime.

Antoine Edwards is now being charged with felony murder, intentionally contributing to the delinquency of a child, and possession of a firearm by a felon. His daughter, Mariah Edwards, was also arrested, but criminal charges are unknown at this time. Since the shooting, Derrick Ellis has been on the run. Today, he turned himself into authorities and prosecutors have charged him with possession of a firearm by a convicted out-of-state felon and homicide by negligent handling of a dangerous weapon.

talk about a plan going bad

like BX taught me

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes"

pops shoulda known better

He should’ve just got robbery charges

That giving the murder charge to him from another mutha fu*ka shooting his daughter should be illegal

4 months ago '18        #23
Dehone 
Props total: 75248 75 K  Slaps total: 3664 3 K
death in the commission of a felony AND the deceased is a minor. This dude is double fu*ked. Damn shame. Grown as nikkas even getting lil teenagers involved in that nonsense.

BK is getting a head start on the fu*kery this year.
+13   

4 months ago '20        #24
LordGimmeASign 
 Dun Language said
This is why I'm against illegal guns on the streets.

Look at what this retard did with his illegal gun smh
Illegal guns on the street work mostly if not only in favor of those that have nothing to lose.

I don't plan on being a hitta or a top shotta but I say this to say that this is an a*s backwards a*s world...

4 months ago '18        #25
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 32601 32 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 01-21-2022 at 12:23 AM..
+17   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-30online now  25
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+116online now  25
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
58 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  19
May 24 - 18 children and 2 teachers dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
1351 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
62 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy