Finally breaking my silence

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+31  88
105 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 months ago '15        #1
837 page views
15 comments

bourne1978  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22269 22 K  Slaps total: 16163 16 K
Finally breaking my silence

I caught covid-19 last week. It was evident on Wednesday the 12th. It started as a mild sore throat three weeks after just getting rid of the common cold. Then at the following night came a headache, fatigue, body aches, with sore throat.

But!

All that sh*t felt mild than a motherfu*ker! That's prolly cause I had my two vaxx shots.

The last thing I was left with was just a stuffy nose and sneezing after that other sh*t I came down with went away. Now I don't sneeze but the stuffy nose is almost fully gone.

I did my sick time with ease. The flu feels much worst if you compare how it feels with the mild covid sickness some of us may get.

Two of the staff brought it in this group home, and got all of us that have to live here sick. Those two were first ones coughing is how you could tell it was by them. It just goes to show you how people value getting paid money over the health of others. I can also tell that it's clearing up in the others who have to live here in this group home.

I think drinking ensure helped also. It has zinc in it, is why I think that.

Hell, if ya boy bourne caught covid, then surelly you can catch covid.
+15   

best
worst
15 comments

4 months ago '10        #2
Kid Buu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7892 7 K  Slaps total: 508 508
 bourne1978 said
It just goes to show you how people value getting paid money over the health of others.
Real sh*t... I'm glad you're going better man, take it ez.
+5   

4 months ago '11        #3
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 19022 19 K  Slaps total: 1252 1 K
Good to hear you pulled through
+5   

4 months ago '13        #4
jrockex 
Props total: 10583 10 K  Slaps total: 836 836
i keep ensure in the fridge as well

+5   

4 months ago '13        #5
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 138638 138 K  Slaps total: 55305 55 K
Sick a*s meat eater

4 months ago '14        #6
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 167853 167 K  Slaps total: 37159 37 K
 bourne1978 said
I caught covid-19 last week. It was evident on Wednesday the 12th. It started as a mild sore throat three weeks after just getting rid of the common cold. Then at the following night came a headache, fatigue, body aches, with sore throat.

But!

All that sh*t felt mild than a motherfu*ker! That's prolly cause I had my two vaxx shots.

The last thing I was left with was just a stuffy nose and sneezing after that other sh*t I came down with went away. Now I don't sneeze but the stuffy nose is almost fully gone.

I did my sick time with ease. The flu feels much worst if you compare how it feels with the mild covid sickness some of us may get.

Two of the staff brought it in this group home, and got all of us that have to live here sick. Those two were first ones coughing is how you could tell it was by them. It just goes to show you how people value getting paid money over the health of others. I can also tell that it's clearing up in the others who have to live here in this group home.

luckily i dont get any visits from "staff" or live in a group home so i should be okay but it could happen to anyone so maybe i shouldn't be so confident

in any case glad you are okay
+3   

4 months ago '15        #7
RickJamez 
Props total: 10784 10 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
I had the same on Xmas.
The only thing is I lost my taste and smell.
But it's already slowly coming back.
I'm vaxxed also woth 2 sh*t but not getting any boosters though.
I'll rather count on my imume system.
Cause my son also had it for only a day and acted like nothing was wrong the next day.
+2   

4 months ago '04        #8
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25222 25 K  Slaps total: 4472 4 K
congrats to your safe return but its just that... there are supposedly some long term effects even after you are apparently cured?
+1   

4 months ago '16        #9
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 7334 7 K  Slaps total: 1554 1 K
Yep same here ....almost exactly same symptoms ....double vaxxed as well and previously had covid .....the first time having covid before I was vaxxed was way way way more aggr3ssive and much longer to recoup.....is it cause of the Vax or because I previously had it .....only the heavens know ....either way second time around was bad cold symptoms.....still stayed my a*s quarantined so I wouldn't get anyone else sick.
+1   

4 months ago '16        #10
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69104 69 K  Slaps total: 11080 11 K
Who said my n*gga the worst poster?

Happy you doin better Op

My mom use to work in a group home, lol I stayed up there eating snacks waiting for her to get done with paper work watching tv eating them folks snacks

Respect bro
+3   

4 months ago '04        #11
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8043 8 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
I thought you were coming out as gay.. talking about 'break my silence'...
+6   

4 months ago '04        #12
Moscar4126 
Props total: 2793 2 K  Slaps total: 444 444
 RickJamez said
I had the same on Xmas.
The only thing is I lost my taste and smell.
But it's already slowly coming back.
I'm vaxxed also woth 2 sh*t but not getting any boosters though.
I'll rather count on my imume system.
Cause my son also had it for only a day and acted like nothing was wrong the next day.
You have no immune system anymore kid... You now have Mrna vax technology to lean on. You and the other transhumans infused with Nano sized particles. Now your body is basted like a turkey with that fauci juice.

4 months ago '15        #13
RickJamez 
Props total: 10784 10 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
 Moscar4126 said
You have no immune system anymore kid... You now have Mrna vax technology to lean on. You and the other transhumans infused with Nano sized particles. Now your body is basted like a turkey with that fauci juice.
Well ok, Dr Knowitall.

4 months ago '19        #14
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57202 57 K  Slaps total: 9329 9 K
I'm almost sure i caught it again about a week and a half ago, Up until 2 days ago i had the cough and stuffy nose; Nothing some zinc and my concoction couldn't fix - Im not vaxxed.

4 months ago '21        #15
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24039 24 K  Slaps total: 3486 3 K
 bingiedred said
I thought you were coming out as gay.. talking about 'break my silence'...

bourne1978 said

But!

you are top 5 worse poster on bx... glad you better

if I lived in a group home I'd wear a mask every time I leave my room and always eat alone
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside May 19 - Buffalo Shooter’s Family Blames Covid For Shooting
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Weed Plate Albums
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  9
Image(s) inside Ron Perlman robbed of his fortune by bitter ex wife
138 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
May 19 - Canada reports 17 suspected cases of Monkeypox predominantly in gay men
183 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy