Satellite images show Russian troops near Ukraine border

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

4 months ago '20        #1
2992 page views
28 comments

OrganizedChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4591 4 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Satellite images show Russian troops near Ukraine border

+5   

best
worst
28 comments

4 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58949 58 K  Slaps total: 10842 10 K
Russia is to pussified to cross that line

All he has to do is to get NATO weapons out of Ukraine & all will be good

The EU needs to keep Amaerica out of their affairs to keep peace

Russia would be a fool to believe anything Washington says !

Last edited by Xiox; 01-20-2022 at 01:43 PM..

4 months ago '18        #3
Turfaholic3 
Props total: 15497 15 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
Biden better mind his fu*king business
+13   

4 months ago '17        #4
dubsax 
Props total: 60757 60 K  Slaps total: 4997 4 K
everything isnt as it seems

the Ukraine isnt so loving and peaceful. They are a global hub for white supremacy and many of the "freedom f*ghters" are actually outsourced neo nazi's looking to gain combat experience for a perceived upcoming race war.

They did the same thing in Syria and Afghanistan.

Nato and the EU knows this and its why they arent too keen on adding them.

I've been studying and following the Ukraine for years because of a stock investment I have.

Russia wants crimea because of the shipping lanes for natural resources for china's belt and road plans into africa and western europe . they also have large reserves of iron ore and natural gas with a high literacy rate and very little investment or jobs.

When white supremacists flee their country and go on the run they always end up in the ukraine for a reason.

Its been like this for decades. Black soccer players have always been mistreated in the Ukraine.
+31   

4 months ago '15        #5
Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x206
Props total: 163713 163 K  Slaps total: 20055 20 K
 dubsax said

the Ukraine isnt so loving and peaceful. They are a global hub for white supremacy and many of the "freedom f*ghters" are actually outsourced neo nazi's looking to gain combat experience for a perceived upcoming race war.

I've been studying and following the Ukraine for years because of a stock investment I have.

Russia wants crimea because of the shipping lanes for natural resources for china's belt and road plans into africa and western europe . they also have large reserves of iron ore and natural gas with a high literacy rate and very little investment or jobs.

When white supremacists flee their country and go on the run they always end up in the ukraine for a reason.

Its been like this for decades. Black soccer players have always been mistreated in the Ukraine.
Facts
fu*k those weirdos
+3   

4 months ago '21        #6
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5426 5 K  Slaps total: 1857 1 K
George soros might finally get what he been working for half his life .
+2   

4 months ago '11        #7
Trolling 
Props total: 1784 1 K  Slaps total: 487 487
What’s ironic is Putin using the same excuse the US did In Iraq.
+2   

4 months ago '15        #8
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18580 18 K  Slaps total: 3317 3 K
 dubsax said

White supremacy is the most widely held political stance on the planet. its the only stance communists capitalists libertarians and etc. all agree on.

4 months ago '10        #9
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6978 6 K  Slaps total: 2114 2 K
 dubsax said

> Russia wants crimea because of the shipping lanes for natural resources for china's belt and road plans into africa and western europe .

I'm never going to that part of the world and they probably aren't coming to me so.... I don't care if they are racist. What you just quoted sounds like a good reason to interfere and stop Russia. Do you think China loves brown people? Asian countries don't even love themselves.

4 months ago '17        #10
dubsax 
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
> Russia wants crimea because of the shipping lanes for natural resources for china's belt and road plans into africa and western europe .

I'm never going to that part of the world and they probably aren't coming to me so.... I don't care if they are racist. What you just quoted sounds like a good reason to interfere and stop Russia. Do you think China loves brown people? Asian countries don't even love themselves.

its not about going to that part of the planet per se its about what is allowed to breed and grow from there.

Strategically you let Russia go ahead and invade and globally sanction any products that come from there.

f*ghting a proxy war is stupid and expensive.

Let them and the nazi's f*ght it out and prove costly for both sides.
Neither really have the means to pay for and provide any sort of middle class for their people.

let the people get tired of starving and do for themselves.

The Ukraine has a lot of corruption with ties back to the US.
From hunter Biden to Rick Perry to Donald Trump and the Alfa Bank servers.

Then you have someone like Carter Page who has a consulting firm that only has 1 client 2 employees and has made 100s of millions in the Ukraine. He looks like a complete idiot and sounds like one but could be a james bond type double agent if you trace his political connections.

If you at all believe that there are powers at work that play by a supremacist ideology then they are most definitely in the Ukraine's corner and trying to manipulate the american sympathy for the ukraine.

my official position is fu*k them both, how can I get paid
+6   

4 months ago '17        #11
dubsax 
 Trolling said
What’s ironic is Putin using the same excuse the US did In Iraq.
but he has a point

watch this

season 2 episode 6 of trafficked- white supramacy
+1   

4 months ago '11        #12
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 19177 19 K  Slaps total: 1263 1 K
 dubsax said

my official position is fu*k them both, how can I get paid
#YOUNG
+1   

4 months ago '21        #13
N0te 
Props total: 2336 2 K  Slaps total: 368 368
 Xiox said
Russia is to pussified to cross that line

All he has to do is to get NATO weapons out of Ukraine & all will be good

The EU needs to keep Amaerica out of their affairs to keep peace

Russia would be a fool to believe anything Washington says !

4 months ago '21        #14
N0te 
Props total: 2336 2 K  Slaps total: 368 368

4 months ago '04        #15
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 37811 37 K  Slaps total: 3833 3 K
In this time of age, no one will do anything. Look at chyna with their camps. Untouchable. No body going to do sh*t.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #16
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25379 25 K  Slaps total: 4499 4 K
ukraine used to russias b!tch that ran away n found a new pimp. im surprised russia hasnt flipped out already

4 months ago '16        #17
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 6575 6 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
 Turfaholic3 said
Biden better mind his fu*king business
and what is his business if i might ask?

id a*sume its his job to keep the usa number one at all cost and when your enemies keep fortifying and advancing positions you have to respond or be to late when one of your potential allies and key points for battle ar taken.. all before war even started when your country was not involved... its chess not checkers... china is building islands for battle and the biggest navy. they have sided with russia for now and are also making key land grabs in prepare for battle and your telling bidden to do mind his business?.. that is exactly his business as president. it might be hard for you to comprehend but the usa is not the only land that matters in the world and for us to stay a super power like we are. we must do alot more then just sit back and watch and worry bout what happens here... i bet you didnt say mind your business when we went to the middle east and blew n*ggas up and never found any weapons of mass destruction or ever proved it was them who did 9/11.. but thats another topic...

but biden or who ever is president has always policed the world when it is in our interest if hes sending troops there is good reason for it either economically or for safety reasons... and getting ready for war... and its looking for more the second in this case...

4 months ago '16        #18
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 93504 93 K  Slaps total: 10312 10 K
Let them slavics go at it why america always gotta try and play hero when they know they ain’t sh*t

How u gonna go try and fix a country on the other side of the globe when your own house ain’t in order
+1   

4 months ago '04        #19
LovaOfDaLadies 
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 70 70
sooo what they doin

4 months ago '04        #20
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 57884 57 K  Slaps total: 6962 6 K
 FUERTE FU said
No nation loves all of its neighboring nations, and black supremacy runs rampant in countries like S.Africa now. The world is filled with a$$holes of all varieties.
BX NEVER disappoints. Black Supremacy? In SOUTH AFRICA? You mean people are a**holes to colonizers that stole their land and resources? Apartheid ring a bell? Please explain my guy. I GOTS to hear this
+7   

4 months ago '04        #21
 FUERTE FU said
As a pretext, yes I'm well aware that Apartheid was pure evil. However, they have active political parties that encourage S.A citizens to steal 'legal land from white farmers'. Many of these farmers wives are r*ped in front of them, and tortured in front of their family members all due to the color of their skin. Two wrongs don't make a right, and I'm not comparing Aparteid to this present day situation with white farmers, but this is still an atrocious situation.

So they came to S.A. Pillaged, r*ped, murdered, and genocided them for their land. They marginalized them and implemented apartheid for decades on decades but when said peoples puts the shoe on the other foot its now WRONG? The land is LEGAL? BX never cease to amaze me
+5   

4 months ago '04        #22
 FUERTE FU said
Uhhhh, it's not 'they' it's 'their ancestors' from hundreds of years ago. Nobody deserves to be punished for their ancestor's crimes. The fact is that in S. Africa wypepo are being lyched, pillaged and r*ped and political parties over there support this. This is a salient example of black sumpremecy.

Why am I arguing with a f*ggit on BX that has Hitler in his avy anyways?

You mfkrs always wanna rewrite history with your lies

Most of those peoples land was stolen in recent decades during apartheid which lasted well into the 90s. But you'll just pretend like it was in the 1600s. You a fu*k n*gga and pedaling the same lies and evil as your pig d*cked ancestors. fu*king self righteous racist
+5   

4 months ago '15        #23
Felakuti 
Props total: 4506 4 K  Slaps total: 460 460
 dubsax said

Appreciate the knowledge
+1   

4 months ago '16        #24
kamal1978 
Props total: 7201 7 K  Slaps total: 2965 2 K

+1   

4 months ago '21        #25
RackboyCam 
Props total: 1326 1 K  Slaps total: 224 224
 dubsax said

You studied Ukraine and still learned nothing.

1. NATO isn’t admitting Ukraine due to white supremacy but a myriad of other issues, most importantly they have a border dispute with another country.

2. Russia taking back crimea has nothing to do with China or natural resources. There are a lot of important production lines from the Soviet era that make military and aircraft parts that Russia can’t lose to the west. Plus the people of crimea voted to join Russia

3. Any sources on Ukraine harvesting white supremacists? How are black soccer players treated in Germany Poland or Spain?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
76 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Reseller Zadeh Kicks Leaves Customers With Millions in Outstanding Orders
60 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+44online now  18
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
117 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+22online now  17
May 25 - Officials say gunman was in the school for up to an hour before offic..
597 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy