When 2 Mega Corporations Merge...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+55  74
138 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 months ago '12        #1
1653 page views
27 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 41046 41 K  Slaps total: 11494 11 K
When 2 Mega Corporations Merge...

fu*k it... Some of that talent will need a new home image
+16   

best
worst
27 comments

4 months ago '12        #2
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP

+3   

4 months ago '16        #3
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 54364 54 K  Slaps total: 5444 5 K
Good thread.

Now let's wait for the bootlickers to defend the fu*k sh*t...
+12   

4 months ago '18        #4
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 27098 27 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
Ion wanna sound like a dork, but I think the same sh*t happened to the history Channel, it used to be good sh*t on there, then one day the pawn shows and collector shows came on and it aint been tge same
+59   

4 months ago '15        #5
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 26679 26 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K
Never heard of the show but yeah these mega corps forming up into an evil megatron is scary as sh*t. All these fu*ks are rushing to become the real life Weyland-Yutani.
+6   

4 months ago '20        #6
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 2999 2 K  Slaps total: 1698 1 K
Damn, @

You working overtime for Sony man. Since that Announcement, It's you making every "Xbox Bad" post for over 48 Hours.

You can't stop thinking about it and on top of that,You are a Man United fan. Must be tough being a fan of a club that hasn't won anything in almost a Decade. sh*t owners, sh*t Players...

Taking Ls after Ls after Ls
+13   

4 months ago '11        #7
Ejoly 
Props total: 741 741  Slaps total: 601 601
Could melt the polar ice cap with all the salt the week has produced
+2   

4 months ago '12        #8
 DrDisrespect said
Damn, @

You working overtime for Sony man. Since that Announcement, It's you making every "Xbox Bad" post for over 48 Hours.

You can't stop thinking about it and on top of that,You are a Man United fan. Must be tough being a fan of a club that hasn't won anything in almost a Decade. sh*t owners, sh*t Players...

Taking Ls after Ls after Ls
I was waiting on this... Now waiting on the rest... I know you n*ggas will avoid talking about the topic... And as you can see I still have my United profile for the past decade through every obstacle so you dont have to question my loyalty... I'll never jump ship... Not even when mergers happen

Btw Sony already bouncing back on the stock market...

4 months ago '20        #9
DrDisrespect 
 Pleasure Boy said
I was waiting on this... Now waiting on the rest... I know you n*ggas will avoid talking about the topic... And as you can see I still have my United profile for the past decade through every obstacle so you dont have to question my loyalty... I'll never jump ship... Not even when mergers happen

Btw Sony already bouncing back on the stock market...

What a Response from Pleasure Boy

This isn't 2009 Bro. It's 2022.

I'm not invested in this console wars like you Sony Stan's. Its almost like Jim Ryan promises you guys Crack and get to touch his n*pples if you defend Sony like it is your Daddy.

d*ckride after d*ckride after d*ckride. It's okay

When you make the Switch,Let us know

4 months ago '17        #10
Themacroe 
Props total: 455 455  Slaps total: 132 132
Imagine working for a tech company that just sold for $4.5b, and u gotta go cold call 40,000 restaurants to give step by step instructions on how to download the latest app update that backdoors the orders to the new platform...

Only to opt in to be the final department to be laid off upon completion.
+3   

4 months ago '12        #11
 DrDisrespect said

This isn't 2009 Bro. It's 2022.

I'm not invested in this console wars like you Sony Stan's. Its almost like Jim Ryan promises you guys Crack and get to touch his n*pples if you defend Sony like it is your Daddy.

d*ckride after d*ckride after d*ckride. It's okay

When you make the Switch,Let us know
You're the one d*ckriding a rich company... Some of you dont even know you sound like hoes you n*ggas get wet when Microsoft buy expensive sh*t

They can buy all these studios and they still wont have a fraction of the talent that's at Sony... But you enjoy that rich d*ck tho

4 months ago '15        #12
RickJamez 
Props total: 10807 10 K  Slaps total: 2008 2 K
Ignorance is bliss.
Most people don't know how fusions works.
+1   

4 months ago '14        #13
bangaondatrack 
Props total: 7794 7 K  Slaps total: 342 342
The company I worked for (Arris) got bought out 2 or 3 times and I never lost my job. Its probably diff for entertainment entities tho idk
+2   

4 months ago '13        #14
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 64507 64 K  Slaps total: 11464 11 K
adam ruins everything? was that a sitcom? what channel?

Let me know how this affects ME ... A CONSUMER.

if you talented, and in demand I CAN a*sURE YOU, YOU WILL GET HIRED. If you a bum a*s n*gga at your workplace who makes bullsh*t games, then ull be right where you belong.

As a consumer, bring it on. I honestly hope Activisions games go exclusive, so they can really force Sony's hand. Sony been looking a little anti-consumer lately.

and i own a ps5. this merger really shakes things up
+1   

4 months ago '20        #15
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11942 11 K  Slaps total: 1677 1 K
Mergers stiffle competition and creativity, and increases prices. Look at the cell phone industry. Early 2000's hella companies, hella option for phones etc. Now there's only 3
+5   

4 months ago '08        #16
606robin 
Props total: 19418 19 K  Slaps total: 1217 1 K
 Lsulakersaints said
Ion wanna sound like a dork, but I think the same sh*t happened to the history Channel, it used to be good sh*t on there, then one day the pawn shows and collector shows came on and it aint been tge same
I learned so much history as a kid from HC. They had amazing documentaries and such. Then reality TV came up and HC had to join in smh
+4   

4 months ago '21        #17
LegitBaller  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2618 2 K  Slaps total: 210 210
This boy is crying a lot for a guy who doesn't like Activision games.
+2   

4 months ago '16        #18
ugottadie 
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 35 35
Posting this in response to the Activision purchase is hilarious.

While there are some reasons for concern for the gaming market as is continues to trend towards consolidation. People getting laid off isnt one of them.

We're talking about the same company that just had the state of california pursue them for s*xual harassment of their employees after making mistake after mistake with nearly every IP they own for 5+ years. A stock in freefall. In all reality, Microsoft probably just saved a lot of these peoples jobs.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #19
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 21853 21 K  Slaps total: 16538 16 K
 Pleasure Boy said

fu*k it... Some of that talent will need a new home
 00010111 said
Good thread.

Now let's wait for the bootlickers to defend the fu*k sh*t...
Boys need to find a new job. It bother me how I can work from the ground up, build a giant corporations, now people try to control how I conduct sh*t.

As long as they aint being held captive against they will, none of this matters.

Its tough being laid off, but its not about the employes. Its about how the higher ups want to navigate operations.

When people complain its annoying, like what you want us to do? He really mad about Xbox coming up.

Dudes is on some secret console bs, disguising it as some self righteous stance.

n*ggas hate Xbox, glad Im on pc, so I dont have to join the f*g**t party!

4 months ago '04        #20
Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18736 18 K  Slaps total: 1424 1 K
I see both sides to this. On one hand Kotick needed to be out, and this will make that happen either by force (fired) or quits. On the other hand MS needs more games supposedly. Mid or not. Maybe this will make them get better games.

PLUS this deal might not even fall through with the Anti trust laws. We have to wait and see before we get excited or upset. My guess is the next generation is when we will really see the ramifications.

4 months ago '21        #21
UnderGroundKid 
Props total: 734 734  Slaps total: 151 151
The funniest sh*t about this whole thing is watching Xbox fans pretend they're "neutral"

And this is coming from a person with both consoles
+2   

4 months ago '20        #22
DrDisrespect 
 Pleasure Boy said
You're the one d*ckriding a rich company... Some of you dont even know you sound like hoes you n*ggas get wet when Microsoft buy expensive sh*t

They can buy all these studios and they still wont have a fraction of the talent that's at Sony... But you enjoy that rich d*ck tho
Me d*ckride? Dude,I don't d*ckride like you Sony Stan's.

You guys are Gold Medalists at d*ckriding. You guys take it to another level. You guys are the reason I stopped fu*king with Sony cause the Arrogance from the Community is Insane.

You guys have the Elitism of PC Players only without the technical skill on average. PURE DOUCHEBAGS.

In your Eyes,Sony can't do no wrong and "Is the Best" no matter what. Whenever people call out Sony for doing something bad,You guys defend it like it's it's badge of honor. If Sony made Cocaine, you’d be snorting it.

I remember someone said they didn't like the New PS5 and got doxxed. Personal Info was all released on the poor guy.

Against Multi-Platform games,Yet when the other company does exclusives,You guys Moan,bi*ch then call It Anti-Consumer. Selfish,Arrogant Twats.

But the winds of change are happening. I hope they make every Acti-Blizzard game Exclusive so they put you Twats in your place. Enjoy playing SOCOM and HAZE
+1   

4 months ago '17        #23
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 118544 118 K  Slaps total: 33943 33 K
 Lsulakersaints said
Reminds me of MTV lol they completely stopped being about music, and more about reality tv
+2   

4 months ago '18        #24
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 27098 27 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Reminds me of MTV lol they completely stopped being about music, and more about reality tv
BET too, they all owned by the same mf anyway n you can throw vh1 in there too, except back in the day they wouldn't show a rap or rnb video, now they're making all they're bread of black people. The only brothers I saw on vh1 back then was hootie and seal
+3   

4 months ago '16        #25
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49332 49 K  Slaps total: 5506 5 K
 DrDisrespect said

I mean he is responding to somebody that named himself after a white streamer so

“I dont d*ckride” tho

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  41
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
157 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+54online now  25
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
85 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside 2022 Rolls-Royce Ghost - Brutal Luxury Ship by NOVITEC
16 comments
18 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+19online now  19
Image(s) inside Jamaican beef patty ever made you speak a new language?
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy