Euphoria Cast Member Dismissed Being Black Then Turn Around And Said She's Black After Get

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+43  88
53 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 months ago '06        #1
8387 page views
202 comments

livekomik  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
Props total: 15018 15 K  Slaps total: 3891 3 K
Euphoria Cast Member Dismissed Being Black Then Turn Around And Said She's Black After Get

;s=19

Last edited by livekomik; 01-20-2022 at 05:05 AM..

best
worst
202 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #2
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 60477 60 K  Slaps total: 26398 26 K
What’s her pops ethnicity is my question. Anyway, the way she says ‘n*gga’ reminds of that white girl in the movie Black and White.
+27   

4 months ago '04        #3
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25409 25 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
she aint out tryin to fumble that bag i understand
+3   

4 months ago '11        #4
tfc1193 
Props total: 6353 6 K  Slaps total: 1467 1 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
What’s her pops ethnicity is my question. Anyway, the way she says ‘n*gga’ reminds of that white girl in the movie Black and White.
Don't matter. If her pop is black and mom white she mixed. If her mom black and pops white she mixed
+42   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #5
 tfc1193 said
Don't matter. If her pop is black and mom white she mixed. If her mom black and pops white she mixed
That's not how it goes. Everyone is what their father is, so in reality, there is no 'mixed', but my beliefs aren't yours so we'll agree to disagree.

4 months ago '04        #6
ILLUSHUN 
Props total: 4069 4 K  Slaps total: 396 396
Who the fu*k is this in Euphoria?

+88   

4 months ago '04        #7
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37653 37 K  Slaps total: 5614 5 K
Who cares.....??? way more important sh*t going on in life........
+36   

4 months ago '20        #8
SaladCollector 
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 474 474
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
That's not how it goes. Everyone is what their father is, so in reality, there is no 'mixed', but my beliefs aren't yours so we'll agree to disagree.
No n*gga she’s mixed . Y’all love to claim anyone with a pinch of black in them . They claim black when it benefits them and mixed when it benefits them and y’all fall for it every time. Biracial children with white fathers don’t get claimed as white that’s some stupid sh*t you just said . Shorty just did it in front of you claiming mixed but called out for saying the n word now she black
+59   

4 months ago '13        #9
The Originator 
Props total: 15609 15 K  Slaps total: 852 852
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Can’t lie…

I remember meeting these bi*ches from Cali down in South Beach….. I can tell they was hood but they sounded like the Kardashians They hood politic talk was A-1. Was funny but eye opening for me as a lil n*gga.

I dunno if she from Cali, but bi*ches there different too like how NY broads be soundin too tuff.
+10   

4 months ago '16        #10
drizz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5714 5 K  Slaps total: 1522 1 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
So Bubba Wallace is white ?

+41   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #11
 SaladCollector said
No n*gga she’s mixed . Y’all love to claim anyone with a pinch of black in them . They claim black when it benefits them and mixed when it benefits them and y’all fall for it every time. Biracial children with white fathers don’t get claimed as white that’s some stupid sh*t you just said . Shorty just did it in front of you claiming mixed but called out for saying the n word now she black
n*gga first off, calm your emotional a*s down. I know you were raised by a single mom. Secondly, where you're going with this is totally different than where I was going. I'm going to make this brief because I don't expect you to understand anyway, but every single person on this planet goes back to a single MALE progenitor. Men carry the seed, so whatever seed gets implanted into the woman, that's what the child brought forth will be. Race is a social construct, it doesn't actually exist. All so called 'Black' people aren't the same just because we share similar color characteristics.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #12
 drizz said
So Bubba Wallace is white ?

Race is a social construct. White is a color, and that guy isn't 'white', he's red. And yes, he is just like his daddy. He's a damn Edomite.

4 months ago '13        #13
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 124640 124 K  Slaps total: 11455 11 K
Does she has any online

She’s cute
+6   

4 months ago '11        #14
Papa Shango  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14845 14 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
n*gga first off, calm your emotional a*s down. I know you were raised by a single mom. Secondly, where you're going with this is totally different than where I was going. I'm going to make this brief because I don't expect you to understand anyway, but every single person on this planet goes back to a single MALE progenitor. Men carry the seed, so whatever seed gets implanted into the woman, that's what the child brought forth will be. Race is a social construct, it doesn't actually exist. All so called 'Black' people aren't the same just because we share similar color characteristics.

+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #15
Actually, I'm glad Bubba Wallace's name got brought up. I didn't know his pops was a so called white man, but it makes sense. Notice he is CONSIDERED a so called Black man, but he fu*king races in NASCAR. If the tables were turned and his mother was white and his pops Black, he likely wouldn't be doing that sh*t and would be into the things that MOST Black people are into. That alone should tell you there is a difference there, but just look at people who are considered 'mixed' with a white father, and notice how weird they are. IU'll give you some examples.

The Mowry twins have a 'white' father'.

Diana Ross' kids have a 'white' father.

Maya Rudolph;ph has a 'white, Jewish' father.

Now if you can't see the differences with these people as opposed to it being the opposite, I don't know what to tell you.

4 months ago '07        #16
datdude07 
Props total: 3678 3 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
Who cares what she is, she have to much bass in her voice. Bet she eats pu**y
+4   

4 months ago '11        #17
tfc1193 
Props total: 6353 6 K  Slaps total: 1467 1 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Everyone gets the same amount of genes from both parents. You're literally a combination of what they are. So in reality, yes there is such thing as mixed. My gf's pops is white and mother is black Jamaican, island born and raised. You gonna say she white?
+5   

4 months ago '17        #18
Two 40 Shorty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25611 25 K  Slaps total: 5107 5 K
 Destoroyah said
Everyday its another 'race' topic on this bih...

Its like a prison forum
Boxden’s favorite topics

Pocket watching/counting other n*ggas money
Covid
Homos*xuality
Race
d*ckriding rappers
+16   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #19
 tfc1193 said
Everyone gets the same amount of genes from both parents. You're literally a combination of what they are. So in reality, yes there is such thing as mixed. My gf's pops is white and mother is black Jamaican, island born and raised. You gonna say she white?
Why wouldn't she be? Like I stated above, race is a social construct. It doesn't actually exist. People can be the same color, and be two completely DIFFERENT nations. Your lineage and everything else is determined by WHO YOUR FATHER IS. No need to argue with me on this because I'm not just going to magically change my beliefs just because you disagree.

Numbers 1:18
And they a*sembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 01-20-2022 at 12:32 AM..

4 months ago '15        #20
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79324 79 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
Why is this a topic? I hate you weirdos. Lastly she’s got some black in her somewhere…but even if she didn’t this sh*t is lame. fu*k OP for posting it.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #21
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Actually, I'm glad Bubba Wallace's name got brought up. I didn't know his pops was a so called white man, but it makes sense. Notice he is CONSIDERED a so called Black man, but he fu*king races in NASCAR. If the tables were turned and his mother was white and his pops Black, he likely wouldn't be doing that sh*t and would be into the things that MOST Black people are into. That alone should tell you there is a difference there, but just look at people who are considered 'mixed' with a white father, and notice how weird they are. IU'll give you some examples.

Now if you can't see the differences with these people as opposed to it being the opposite, I don't know what to tell you.
Oh yeah, I forgot that weirdo Lenny Kravitz. Starting to see the writing on the wall yet?

4 months ago '10        #22
SandmanNyC 
Props total: 6043 6 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

Just by reading a couple of your posts, you are probably the most ignorant person on this forum.
+22   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #23
 SandmanNyC said
Just by reading a couple of your posts, you are probably the most ignorant person on this forum.
Cool, block me and shut the fu*k up.
+4   

4 months ago '20        #24
SaladCollector 
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 474 474
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

Dumb n*gga who thinks he’s smart babble
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #25
 SaladCollector said
Dumb n*gga who thinks he’s smart babble
I'll just quote myself here. Thanks for playing.

Obadiah1Verse18 said
I'm going to make this brief because I don't expect you to understand anyway,

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+87online now  31
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  22
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  12
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  9
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy