Dunkin would rather do this than feed the hungry. Yall cool with this?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 months ago '05        #1
4520 page views
134 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 43427 43 K  Slaps total: 9012 9 K
Dunkin would rather do this than feed the hungry. Yall cool with this?

Capitalist franchise owners would rather lose money and trash food, instead of losing money feeding hungry people.

We are going into a massive food shortage right now, hundreds of thousands of hungry American adults and children. Let this sh*t sink in bruhs. Dunkin cannot find anyone willing to eat these donuts?
@fytbnaay

#dunkindonuts #dunkinlife #fypシ #fastfood 🤪 Bye bye donuts

♬ Spongebob Tomfoolery - Dante9k Remix - David Snell

How sustainable will our resources be doing sh*t like this with a broken supply chain.

Endless greed and selfishness lead to the fall of Rome. Our economic system and use of resources sucks.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-19-2022 at 06:34 PM..
+23   

best
worst
134 comments

4 months ago '14        #2
rigates 
Props total: 5007 5 K  Slaps total: 239 239
There are more wholesome places than a donut shop to help feed the homeless...many places also cant do this bc of liability issues...
+120   

4 months ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
 rigates said
There are more wholesome places than a donut shop to help feed the homeless...many places also cant do this bc of liability issues...
The systems in place are trash, excess greed and wastefulness is going to fu*k future generations. Its disgusting.
+41   

4 months ago '14        #4
westsidedon 
Props total: 13339 13 K  Slaps total: 947 947
i feel you bruh. in my younger days i worked at krispy kreme.. i wasn't throwing away sh*t.. all them doughnuts at the end of the night get boxed up and shipped bacc to the castle.. had the whole fam eatin
+67   

4 months ago '18        #5
Loknows 
Props total: 2821 2 K  Slaps total: 208 208
Donuts to feed the homeless? Lol
+53   

4 months ago '12        #6
daman729 
Props total: 97792 97 K  Slaps total: 4013 4 K
Honestly, as far as the homeless, it really depends on management and what they say. Some managers will look out for the homeless and let them have old food if theyre around. Especially if its like bread products on something. They wont usually do it as much with meat products. The employees be eatin that food too. Sheeeeeeeeeeeit a free meal? You better believe they not lettin it go to waste. Especially after a long a*s shift.
+8   

4 months ago '05        #7
 Loknows said
Donuts to feed the homeless? Lol
feeding the homeless crazy right... You could never.

4 months ago '21        #8
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24233 24 K  Slaps total: 3524 3 K
 Andrefrbk said
Capitalist franchise owners would rather lose money and throw the donuts out, instead losing money, and feeding hungry people.

We are going into a massive food shortage right now, hundreds of thousands of hungry American adults and children. Let this sh*t sink in bruhs. Dunkin cannot find anyone willing to eat these donuts?

How sustainable will our resources be doing sh*t like this with a broken supply chain.

Endless greed and selfishness lead to the fall of Rome. Our economic system and use of resources sucks.
who the fu*k want old donuts

4 months ago '20        #9
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 101193 101 K  Slaps total: 7528 7 K
No lie my Dunkin’ Donuts near me would give an extra donut or two if that is what you are buying around 8/9pm
+22   

4 months ago '15        #10
The South 
Props total: 36521 36 K  Slaps total: 4621 4 K
They should be letting them sh*ts go on Too Good To Go, or partnering with one of them places that lets you shop on vouchers, that exist on donated food. They get the pastries from grocery store bakeries that don’t sell. Usually they’ll leave carts for the people to pick up in the back of the store.

But then the shoppers can get something from the bakery shelf, if there’s anything there. Would be nice to see some boxes of Dunkin for them.
+4   

4 months ago '15        #11
The South 
Props total: 36521 36 K  Slaps total: 4621 4 K
 nocomment said
Depends on the shop. Old Dunkin Donuts? Pass.. old voodoo or blue star donuts.. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I aint too good for that.
+2   

4 months ago '12        #12
zachjm13757 
Props total: 1271 1 K  Slaps total: 116 116
When I worked at a gas station back home I was supposed to do this every shift when I came in. I'd just ask people if they want it and not let that sh*t go to waste.

Most people coming into a gas station at midnight ain't gonna say no to a few dozen free donuts
+20   

4 months ago '05        #13
 nocomment said
Um day old donuts are not old... They toss them sh*ts every night.

Made friends with n*ggas at the dunkin by my old job, id pull up around closing and walk out with a plastic bag full of donuts, them sh*ts last an entire week if zip locked and placed in the freezer. I did it all the time, take them out warm em up.

Wtf bruh.
+20   

4 months ago '21        #14
King856 
Props total: 13563 13 K  Slaps total: 5612 5 K
 Andrefrbk said
The systems in place are trash, excess greed and wastefulness is going to fu*k future generations. Its disgusting.
Stupid

4 months ago '19        #15
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 36260 36 K  Slaps total: 4530 4 K
I remember when I was graveyard security Id just pop by at 245am and they'd give me like 24 donuts.

"We can get fired for eating them/taking them home, but we can give them to mall staff or first responders."

Got it big business is morally reprehensible
+8   

4 months ago '15        #16
He Hate Me 
Props total: 54323 54 K  Slaps total: 4897 4 K
 rigates said
This.

Cant really give away free sh*t you sell or ppl will just wait for the free sh*t you throwing away.

This is why stores throw sh*t away and damage goods so it hold no value.
+11   

4 months ago '17        #17
yousabitch 
Props total: 24811 24 K  Slaps total: 7375 7 K
i believe they do it to not be held liable if that homeless person gets sick off of their donut or what not

Last edited by yousabitch; 01-19-2022 at 06:22 PM..
+19   

4 months ago '05        #18
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59712 59 K  Slaps total: 19974 19 K
 Andrefrbk said
Um day old donuts are not old... They toss them sh*ts every night.

Made friends with n*ggas at the dunkin by my old job, id pull up around closing and walk out with a plastic bag full of donuts, them sh*ts last an entire week if zip locked and placed in the freezer. I did it all the time, take them out warm em up.

Wtf bruh.
I can't stand food going to waste either. I hate it with a passion. But I hear if you feed a homeless person and they get sick, they could sue you. To avoid liability issues, they would rather just throw it away, as we live in a litigation happy nation in the USA.
+8   

4 months ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 118503 118 K  Slaps total: 33886 33 K
It’s about not making any money…. When u give food away for free, u lose money. Cuz that’s Money that COULDA been made. Someone’s eating the food….. u don’t get paid.

so it’s not that they don’t want to feed the homeless. It’s that they don’t want to lose money

4 months ago '16        #20
Head Coach 
Props total: 15287 15 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
I beleive they legally have to discard food that's been thats been out for a certain amount of time, I could be wrong tho

But yea sh*t is fu*ked up we k*lling the planet disrupting the natural balance of life on the planet mass producing all this food and we just throw the sh*t away while some people starve
+6   

4 months ago '20        #21
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 13736 13 K  Slaps total: 2632 2 K
It’s so crazy because when I was driving home today from picking my son up he begged me to take him to Dunkin’. I usually rarely let him have sweets but I said whatever I’ll grab him a donut. I went in there and they were about to close. Did said give me $2 I’ll give you the rest of the donuts we have. I said ok and wasn’t expecting much, this man gave me 3 dozen donuts and about 50 munchkins, my son swore they was all his lol. Said he was gonna throw them all away and rather somebody have them. It was wayyyyy too much and I was thinking to myself like damn they throw away so much food every single day.

I took a dozen home and gave the rest to the homeless.
+22   

4 months ago '20        #22
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 13736 13 K  Slaps total: 2632 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Its about not making any money. When u give food away for free, u lose money. Cuz thats Money that COULDA been made. Someones eating the food.. u dont get paid.

so its not that they dont want to feed the homeless. Its that they dont want to lose money
But if youre think about it that way then theyre literally throwing money away.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #23
 SuperSlimey215 said
Its so crazy because when I was driving home today from picking my son up he begged me to take him to Dunkin. I usually rarely let him have sweets but I said whatever Ill grab him a donut. I went in there and they were about to close. Did said give me $2 Ill give you the rest of the donuts we have. I said ok and wasnt expecting much, this man gave me 3 dozen donuts and about 50 munchkins, my son swore they was all his lol. Said he was gonna throw them all away and rather somebody have them. It was wayyyyy too much and I was thinking to myself like damn they throw away so much food every single day.

I took a dozen home and gave the rest to the homeless.
Thank you for giving back to the community breh.

+7   

4 months ago '04        #24
Tic Toc 
Props total: 12239 12 K  Slaps total: 979 979
 rigates said
Yup... the first thing that would happen if someone gets sick off a day old food that's been left sitting out all day is sue the company...

It's kinda a double edged sword... you wanna help hungry people...but if you give them the food that's been sitting out all day... and they get sick... that's your a*s...

So better safe than sorry i guess.

+5   

4 months ago '12        #25
Legit Jones 
Props total: 17862 17 K  Slaps total: 941 941
 rigates said
Someone on BX put me on to this app called "TooGoodToGo" which basically will sell you a bag of food/goods that the shop would have otherwise thrown out. I haven't actually purchased anything from off of it yet but I did think it was an interesting and good concept.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+149online now  29
When that liquor kicks in
112 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
5/23..........mush mouth mumbles about her loss to asuka last week
214 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  19
"judge i actually enjoyed this gunna video (take it to trial)"-atl prosecutor
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Video inside The New 2023 Range Rover Sport is Beautiful, High-Tech, and Minimalist
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy