BREAKING: Robert Pattinson to star in Parasite director Bong-Joon ho's new sci-fi film🚨🚨

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 months ago '07        #1
510 page views
14 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x247
Props total: 192515 192 K  Slaps total: 32557 32 K
BREAKING: Robert Pattinson to star in Parasite director Bong-Joon ho's new sci-fi film🚨🚨

+5   

best
worst
14 comments

4 months ago '14        #2
Los Pollos 
Props total: 20415 20 K  Slaps total: 9532 9 K
ThE gUy FrOm TwiLiGhT?

4 months ago '15        #3
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30811 30 K  Slaps total: 6045 6 K
Bong Joon Ho the Goat
+6   

4 months ago '14        #4
Sphynx 
Props total: 111953 111 K  Slaps total: 28522 28 K
Gotta respect Pattinson. He a good actor and he grinding, even if you wanna hate him because the girl you like sweats him instead of you

I remember back in the day when cornballs hated Leo DiCaprio for the same reasons (post Titanic). Now all the same dudes wanna suck his d*ck more than the chicks from back then

Same with Justin Timberlake. Went from "fu*k NSync. Them n*ggas gay". To groupies for dude once he linked up with a hip hop producer or two

Y'all be sneak liking these n*ggas, but waiting until it's "okay" to admit it
+7   

4 months ago '06        #5
1-MC 
Props total: 1359 1 K  Slaps total: 204 204
Pattionson did his thing on "Good Time."
+2   

4 months ago '06        #6
canal_boys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3012 3 K  Slaps total: 763 763
Pattinson got next as the hollywood male star.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '18        #7
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 68815 68 K  Slaps total: 14470 14 K
Not mad at this idea

The book will be published in in the first quarter of 2022 by St. Martin, a Macmillan imprint. While the film will be inspired by the novel, sources say that given Bong’s past experiences with adaptations, his version might ultimately may be different from the novel’s.

The novel’s story follows, Mickey7, is an Expendable: a disposable employee on a human expedition sent to colonize the ice world Niflheim. Whenever there’s a mission that’s too dangerous—even suicidal—the crew turns to Mickey. After one iteration dies, a new body is regenerated with most of his memories intact. After six deaths, Mickey7 understands the terms of his deal…and why it was the only colonial position unfilled when he took it.

4 months ago '15        #8
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31574 31 K  Slaps total: 3715 3 K
Never would of thought this cat would actually become a good actor on a insanely good run after twilight.

Future Oscar winner maybe?

+1   

4 months ago '18        #9
VIMAN 
Props total: 2279 2 K  Slaps total: 129 129
was sick seeing pat n jr denzel doing they thing in Nolans film to boot.

4 months ago '16        #10
Clever Endeavor 
Props total: 5280 5 K  Slaps total: 156 156
 1-MC said
Pattionson did his thing on "Good Time."
My favorite movie from him, really showed his acting chops and showed he can play grimey a*s characters well instead of the typical pretty boy roles he usually gets
+1   

4 months ago '13        #11
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 52931 52 K  Slaps total: 10968 10 K
Pattinson has proven he’s got acting chops.

But I’ll NEVER forgive him for making glittery vampires popular
+2   

4 months ago '17        #12
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 20582 20 K  Slaps total: 2076 2 K
 Sphynx said
Gotta respect Pattinson. He a good actor and he grinding, even if you wanna hate him because the girl you like sweats him instead of you

I remember back in the day when cornballs hated Leo DiCaprio for the same reasons (post Titanic). Now all the same dudes wanna suck his d*ck more than the chicks from back then

Same with Justin Timberlake. Went from "fu*k NSync. Them n*ggas gay". To groupies for dude once he linked up with a hip hop producer or two

Y'all be sneak liking these n*ggas, but waiting until it's "okay" to admit it
Guess that's why I'm glad I was always cool with being an outsider: it meant I got to like whatever I wanted even if it wasn't cool.

4 months ago '14        #13
Sphynx 
Props total: 111953 111 K  Slaps total: 28522 28 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Guess that's why I'm glad I was always cool with being an outsider: it meant I got to like whatever I wanted even if it wasn't cool.
The fun thing about getting older, and going back home to visit is you realize that every "cool" person who people were ever afraid of getting "roasted" by ended up working at a gas station, or working in the back at a P.F. Changs.

They never opened themselves up to anything that wasn't "cool" in 2002, so they still listening to the same 5 Dipset albums from back then, and watching "I Got Da Hookup" on repeat on DVD

4 months ago '16        #14
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 17865 17 K  Slaps total: 1951 1 K
Thought dude was soft for that twilight role but that's the greatness of some actors...make you believe their something but being totally different in real life.

I believe he's going k*ll the batman role...man i thought dude was too soft to play this role but i was wrong and admit that. Looking forward to seeing that batman role..I'll check out that good time movie and see how he performed

4 months ago '11        #15
PotheadFocker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36864 36 K  Slaps total: 4325 4 K
This is fu*king great news

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  12
Video inside One of J Prince people got smoked playing with Youngboy
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Joe Budden Teases Interview With Isaiah Rashad Speaking On His SeCs Tap..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+194online now  5
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
252 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy