Why did it take 20+ years for it to become widely known that Tupac was MOB piru?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+53  80
132 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '14        #1
3099 page views
124 comments

LuckiiWaviano  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 56614 56 K  Slaps total: 29948 29 K
Why did it take 20+ years for it to become widely known that Tupac was MOB piru?

I jus find it weird how Tupac fans used to vehemently deny it like its a slight against Tupac that he was still a human being open to influences image
I feel like it stems from n*ggas hatin on Wayne becomin a blood and not wanting to admit that Tupac did the exact same thing n*ggas tried to clown Wayne for because they dicceat Tupac image

n*ggas really used to say an believe the MOB was just ironically for “money over bi*ches” image

best
worst
124 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37626 37 K  Slaps total: 5602 5 K
 LuckiiWaviano said
I jus find it weird how Tupac fans used to vehemently deny it like its a slight against Tupac that he was still a human being open to influences
I feel like it stems from n*ggas hatin on Wayne becomin a blood and not wanting to admit that Tupac did the exact same thing n*ggas tried to clown Wayne for because they dicceat Tupac

n*ggas really used to say an believe the MOB was just ironically for “money over bi*ches”

Because it was for "money over bi*ches" the man is gone.... let him rest already. Go find something better else to do...

Last edited by marcchrome; 01-20-2022 at 12:25 AM..
+36   

4 months ago '14        #3
LuckiiWaviano  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
 marcchrome said
Because it was for "money over bi*ches" the mad is gone.... let him rest already. Go find something better else to do...
So what bi*ch
Its hip hop history and hes a historical hip hop figure
You jus a green a*s n*gga if you think that sht was just for money over bi*ches

4 months ago '20        #4
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 36452 36 K  Slaps total: 6624 6 K
Because Pac was not screaming out he was Piru on songs or to his close comrades. Only documented occasion Pac spoke about the tattoo was during the All About You video shoot

"Money Organization Business"

OG Speedy recalls when Pac got the MOB tattoo and he asked Speedy how does it look. Speedy said Pac never said Piru or Blood or anything like that in his presence. In his own words

"he wasn't gangster like that, he wasn't no bi*ch, but he wasn't no crip, blood type n*gga like that"

Pac was just weird I guarantee he got the MOB tat just to give it his own spin, which he did, ain't have sh*t to do with being piru, his 3 right hand men were all crips

Some people seem to want Pac to be a Piru so they can justify why the likes of Wayne turned blood overnight.

Last edited by ProfessionalDon; 01-19-2022 at 10:08 AM..
+32   

4 months ago '21        #5
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 15411 15 K  Slaps total: 28358 28 K
Pac wasn't sh*t but a rapper with a vision... rest of that thug gangster gangbanging bullsh*t was a façade... big facts.
+7   

4 months ago '06        #6
BigRed912 
Props total: 5978 5 K  Slaps total: 995 995
I think people didnt want the rumors to be true about Pac because the way he rapped it felt like he was talking to/down for everybody. Throw the gangbanging spin on it and a lot of people would have had to disconnect from his music because they couldnt relate.
+3   

4 months ago '21        #7
YngBuckWilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 1856 1 K
they got WaxPac looking like he shrugs with 200lb dumbbells
+10   

4 months ago '16        #8
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69286 69 K  Slaps total: 11109 11 K
 marcchrome said
Because it was for "money over bi*ches" the mad is gone.... let him rest already. Go find something better else to do...
Trayvon Lane say he from MoB Piru
+2   

4 months ago '14        #9
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 35844 35 K  Slaps total: 10033 10 K
 LuckiiWaviano said
So what bi*ch
Its hip hop history and hes a historical hip hop figure
You jus a green a*s n*gga if you think that sht was just for money over bi*ches
Bro, you’re that upset over “hip hop history”. Some of you take this stuff too seriously, it’s just music. Who cares if it’s money over b**** or gang affiliation? You have too much time to be even researching something like that lmao
+3   

4 months ago '05        #10
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59772 59 K  Slaps total: 19999 19 K
Pac was not a piru. He was not red flagging in his video, throwin up B's, and going overboard like the new age bloods from the year 2000 and up in the East. Pac was down with MOB because they held him down and were with him for the entire year after he came home. He became part of the crew by default. He wasn't a blood or Piru but I'm sure Trayvon Lane was proud to say he was a member and was proud to have Pac be close to him.
+9   

4 months ago '21        #11
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14870 14 K  Slaps total: 2102 2 K
2pac said he was an Outlaw Thug and he meant that.

That's all he ever claimed, or what he mostly claimed.

You do what you have to do, to get what you need to get done.

Sometimes you have to be violent or crazy to survive in a world such as this.

Obviously, Tupac was heavily influenced by the Piru Bloods once he was surrounded by them.

Those were the people he was surrounded by and he wanted to show them loyalty since that was now is crew too.

4 months ago '12        #12
knowie728 
Props total: 9734 9 K  Slaps total: 639 639
 4REAL said
Pac was not a piru. He was not red flagging in his video, throwin up B's, and going overboard like the new age bloods from the year 2000 and up in the East. Pac was down with MOB because they held him down and were with him for the entire year after he came home. He became part of the crew by default. He wasn't a blood or Piru but I'm sure Trayvon Lane was proud to say he was a member and was proud to have Pac be close to him.
I entered the thread to say exactly this….

4 months ago '14        #13
 ProfessionalDon said
Because Pac was not screaming out he was Piru on songs or to his close comrades. Only documented occasion Pac spoke about the tattoo was during the All About You video shoot

OG Speedy recalls when Pac got the MOB tattoo and he asked Speedy how does it look. Speedy said Pac never said Piru or Blood or anything like that in his presence. In his own words

"he wasn't gangster like that, he wasn't no bi*ch, but he wasn't no crip, blood type n*gga like that"

Pac was just weird I guarantee he got the MOB tat just to give it his own spin, which he did, ain't have sh*t to do with being piru, his 3 right hand men were all crips

Some people seem to want Pac to be a Piru so they can justify why the likes of Wayne turned blood overnight.
n*gga its reputed Pirus sayin he was Piru lmaoooo wdf are you talkin bout some people

4 months ago '14        #14
JNumbaNC 
Props total: 2429 2 K  Slaps total: 433 433
The man said in his last interviews he used Thug Life to get the raw and lost n*ggas in the streets to his following then switch over to politics. He had a vision and got k*lled two months before the k*lluminati album released c'mon
+4   

4 months ago '14        #15
 4REAL said
n*gga he hung round bloods, wore red rags, got a MOB tattoo, shouted out MOB on songs but he wasnt a Piru?
His death incited a whole gang war but he wasnt a member ok…
In contrast Drakeo who jus got k*lled was a NH affiliate and got k*lled by their direct opps yet NH not startin no war over Drakeo why is that???
+1   

4 months ago '20        #16
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15408 15 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
Sorry f*g**t Pac wasn't a blood.

Was certainly a*sociated with them though

4 months ago '04        #17
skillahmang 
Props total: 67595 67 K  Slaps total: 13339 13 K
I knew this in 97 and was legit 4 feet tall

4 months ago '14        #18
Sphynx 
Props total: 111959 111 K  Slaps total: 28525 28 K
90% of Tupac stories are 100% cap

4 months ago '17        #19
Drewsmit 
Props total: 27458 27 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 Young Defiant said
Pac wasn't sh*t but a rapper with a vision... rest of that thug gangster gangbanging bullsh*t was a façade... big facts.
Pac also adapted and rose in every crowd he fell into. black activism, acting, dancing, poetry, rappin, east coast, west coast and gangbangin
+2   

4 months ago '05        #20
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59772 59 K  Slaps total: 19999 19 K
 LuckiiWaviano said
n*gga he hung round bloods, wore red rags, got a MOB tattoo, shouted out MOB on songs but he wasnt a Piru?
His death incited a whole gang war but he wasnt a member ok…
In contrast Drakeo who jus got k*lled was a NH affiliate and got k*lled by their direct opps yet NH not startin no war over Drakeo why is that???
Him shouting out MOB is not evidence he was a piru. He was wearing red flags before he was affiliated with MOB. When he was spitting on the cameras in all red, that was years before he joined deathrow. Sorry. He used to wear blue flags, roll with crips, and wear blue bandanas also. Does that make him a crip? Pac wore all color flags. He had a pass in LA to pretty much wear any and all color bandanas.
+1   

4 months ago '19        #21
Jp07 
Props total: 790 790  Slaps total: 215 215
 LuckiiWaviano said
I jus find it weird how Tupac fans used to vehemently deny it like its a slight against Tupac that he was still a human being open to influences
I feel like it stems from n*ggas hatin on Wayne becomin a blood and not wanting to admit that Tupac did the exact same thing n*ggas tried to clown Wayne for because they dicceat Tupac

n*ggas really used to say an believe the MOB was just ironically for “money over bi*ches”
I think all these older people are on the internet now more in recent years and doing interviews when they weren't before. When I was a kid everyone would say Tupac got k*lled and Noone knows who did it they never got caught. Now everyone's got social media, a podcast or go on vlad TV everyone knows what happened now

4 months ago '21        #22
0 0 X X X 
Props total: 2747 2 K  Slaps total: 261 261
coulda shoulda woulda been

big screen success & platinum records

choosing to get tied up in gang.culture cost him everything

4 months ago '21        #23
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 11053 11 K  Slaps total: 1256 1 K
 Boogie1790 said
Trayvon Lane say he from MoB Piru
Correct. And Term, who’s also from MOB Piru says Wayne is from MOB Piru. He should know since HE himself put Wayne on. Yet according to Boxden, they’re fake bloods. Because you know…Boxden would clearly know more than the set
+6   

4 months ago '05        #24
projectd06 
Props total: 37426 37 K  Slaps total: 8691 8 K
Man who cares
+6   

4 months ago '13        #25
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 24138 24 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
 ProfessionalDon said

that’s some great context and insight
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Image(s) inside Jamaican beef patty ever made you speak a new language?
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  17
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
189 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
130 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
9 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy