Full List of Xbox 1st Party Game Studios incl. BSG & ACTI BZ

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+51  76
59 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 months ago '04        #1
1342 page views
58 comments

cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10510 10 K  Slaps total: 4123 4 K
Full List of Xbox 1st Party Game Studios incl. BSG & ACTI BZ

Full List:
----------

visit this link https://www.gamespot.com/ .. /1100-6499726/

let my people eat....

Last edited by cuzjuan; 01-18-2022 at 09:07 PM..
+12   

best
worst
58 comments

4 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 104113 104 K  Slaps total: 38753 38 K
Impressive on paper
+2   

4 months ago '06        #3
Kingme 
Props total: 21150 21 K  Slaps total: 3686 3 K
Game Pass about to have a new AAA game hitting every other month once these studios get in form.

StarField and COD this Fall/Winter on Gamepass day , damn. E3 about to be interesting.
+13   

4 months ago '20        #4
Nickp313 
Props total: 889 889  Slaps total: 43 43
The only thing I care about

The studios they copped a couple years ago STILL haven't got in a regular state of releases

Once they get a grasp of the dev kits and the new technology they'll never really be in a drought again

Just the number of studios alone, SOMEBODY is gonna produce SOMETHING worth playing, maybe a goat game

The probability increases with every studio they acquire and more catalog games to gamepass, no drought ever, they're over correcting the sh*t out of their last gen mistakes

Interesting generation indeed this is about to be, gaming is going to take over the world this gen, ( it has already kinda) mark my words

Last edited by Nickp313; 01-18-2022 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: Error
+10   

4 months ago '04        #5
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7643 7 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
I remember a ton of Sony boys always saying how Microsoft's money doesn't matter in gaming now when they start using it they crying monopoly all over on Twitter
+15   

4 months ago '17        #6
1Oh 
Props total: 39478 39 K  Slaps total: 1771 1 K
My dream is for Microsoft to buy out Sega. They only worth $3B, thats chump change.

Sega is sitting on so much untapped fire. Xbox could be the psuedo Dreamcast 2 they always dreamed of being.
+14   

4 months ago '17        #7
 1Oh said
My dream is for Microsoft to buy out Sega. They only worth $3B, thats chump change.

Sega is sitting on so much untapped fire. Xbox could be the psuedo Dreamcast 2 they always dreamed of being.
That would be a truly horrible move

4 months ago '04        #8
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 10510 10 K  Slaps total: 4123 4 K
the twitterverse is saying how ponies said xbox had no games, now they asking the gov't for help to stop xbox, you guessed it.....

from having too many games... cant make this sh*t up

plus added even more games for JAN on gamePass :sheesh:

Last edited by cuzjuan; 01-18-2022 at 09:55 PM..
+11   

4 months ago '20        #9
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x196
Props total: 105228 105 K  Slaps total: 21478 21 K
 1Oh said

I don’t think Sega wants to sell… my guess is Ubisoft next or Ubisoft plus/gamepass merger
+1   

4 months ago '04        #10
 cuzjuan said
the twitterverse is saying how ponies said xbox had no games, now they asking the gov't for help to stop xbox, you guessed it.....

from having too many games... cant make this sh*t up

plus added even more games for JAN on gamePass :sheesh:

All of them narratives and trolls all came back to bite them in the a*s

They woke up a sleeping giant

Phil Spencer getting the head of Xbox gig in 2017 changed the landscape
+6   

4 months ago '09        #11
dadon85 
Props total: 53961 53 K  Slaps total: 5297 5 K
So no Cod on ps5

4 months ago '19        #12
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 36309 36 K  Slaps total: 4531 4 K
They've literally bought most of the games I play and made them free

Better but Ubisoft before the next Ghost Recon
+4   

4 months ago '19        #13
zzxxccvvbb 
 1Oh said

Rush 2049 or whatever it was called was so sick when I was a kid

4 months ago '19        #14
zzxxccvvbb 
Wonder what exclusives Sony is going to have to give to gamepass to appease Microsoft for CoD
+2   

4 months ago '19        #15
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 6591 6 K  Slaps total: 898 898
Man just when I thought spooky season was ending the sh*t came back in full force. I’ve never seen the Sony boys in shambles like this. I’ve been refreshing Boxden all day.
+6   

4 months ago '04        #16
 5ive04our said
I don’t think Sega wants to sell… my guess is Ubisoft next or Ubisoft plus/gamepass merger
An American company buying a Japanese company is damn near impossible

People have always thought Microsoft was gonna buy Sega since the day Microsoft got into console gaming

One thing I was thinking about...you guys better load up on game pass ultimate cards now at the 15 bucks a month price because Phil Spencer walking out after this acquisition goes through and saying the price of the brick going up like Marlo
+2   

4 months ago '17        #17
1Oh 
 5ive04our said
Yea Sega is not selling, especially to an American company. But Ubisoft is def in Microsoft's crosshairs.

4 months ago '17        #18
1Oh 
 SPdaGOAT said
That would be a truly horrible move
A bad move for who? Microsoft needs more games, and Sega aint really doing sh*t with all their IPs like that. The Yakuza games are already all over Gamepass and PSO2NG is already an Xbox exclusive.

A buy out won't ever happen, but MS & Sega are already in bed together. Its like they aint married but they clearly fu*kin regularly.
+6   

4 months ago '17        #19
 1Oh said
A bad move for who? Microsoft needs more games, and Sega aint really doing sh*t with all their IPs like that. The Yakuza games are already all over Gamepass and PSO2NG is already an Xbox exclusive.

A buy out won't ever happen, but MS & Sega are already in bed together. Its like they aint married but they clearly fu*kin regularly.
Horrible move for Sega. I think you guys forget about sh*t like Persona and Shin Megami Tensei. Those have never been on Xbox

4 months ago '08        #20
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41952 41 K  Slaps total: 3211 3 K
 Kingme said
Game Pass about to have a new AAA game hitting every other month once these studios get in form.

StarField and COD this Fall/Winter on Gamepass day , damn. E3 about to be interesting.
This will be dope once it gets rolling. A new game every 2 months for the prices of 2 fast food meals
+2   

4 months ago '17        #21
1Oh 
 SPdaGOAT said
Horrible move for Sega. I think you guys forget about sh*t like Persona and Shin Megami Tensei. Those have never been on Xbox
So make Persona and Shin multiplat, but available on Gamepass at launch. This will give Xbox more exposure in Asian markets, while still not alienating Persona/Shin's established base on other platforms.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #22
Krazie 
Props total: 49839 49 K  Slaps total: 7921 7 K
 1Oh said
So make Persona and Shin multiplat, but available on Gamepass at launch. This will give Xbox more exposure in Asian markets, while still not alienating Persona/Shin's established base on other platforms.
Seems to be the strategy. Yakuza saw huge success on Xbox that way.

Hell, two other Japanese series see their debut this week on Xbox due to Game Pass.
+3   

4 months ago '17        #23
 1Oh said
Asians aint gonna play them sh*ts on Xbox lmfao, i doubt anybody will. Certain sh*t companies should stay third party, certain people prefer certain sh*t on certain systems and there's too much of the unknown when you making a shift to which platforms can play which games. Theres a huge possibility MS or Sony signs Sega and decides to axe a few games that dont do well for their particular platform. Im straight off that, keep buying sh*t like EA and Ubisoft. Its the same reason I told you Sony buying Capcom would be trash.

4 months ago '17        #24
 Krazie said
Seems to be the strategy. Yakuza saw huge success on Xbox that way.

Hell, two other Japanese series see their debut this week on Xbox due to Game Pass.
Yakuza was popular in America before it hit gamepass.

Also Xbots dont gravitate to JRPGs like that. You guys dont like games like Persona and SMT. They too anime for you

4 months ago '17        #25
1Oh 
 SPdaGOAT said
Asians aint gonna play them sh*ts on Xbox lmfao, i doubt anybody will.
If Microsoft bought Sega, Asians can play Persona on Playstation, Switch, or whatever the fu*k platform, a check's still going to Microsoft. Microsoft cares more about selling software & subscriptions than the hardware you play it on. If Nintendo gave the greenlight to add a Gamepass App on Switch, MS would go for it.

Certain sh*t companies should stay third party, certain people prefer certain sh*t on certain systems and there's too much of the unknown when you making a shift to which platforms can play which games. Theres a huge possibility MS or Sony signs Sega and decides to axe a few games that dont do well for their particular platform. Im straight off that, keep buying sh*t like EA and Ubisoft. Its the same reason I told you Sony buying Capcom would be trash.
You could say the same about Activision/Blizzard, yet here we are.

Folks bout to make a shift whether they like it or not.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  28
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+87online now  25
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  23
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy