Sony lost

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 months ago '21        #1
3235 page views
94 comments

Henri  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 8662 8 K  Slaps total: 3529 3 K
Sony lost

They started a war they can't win. When they started buying timed exclusives niw Microsoft is sonning them hard image
+16   

best
worst
94 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17508 17 K  Slaps total: 2933 2 K
Ay look here rq.

Y’all don’t get it yet but it’s fine.

Xbox basically son’s Sony with this because they taking from they pockets directly now. 70% of cod players are on PlayStation. You get where this is going?
Sony punching the air right now. But they’re still first. The n*ggas who made CoD special aren’t there anymore for the most part which is debatably one of the reasons CODs on a decline. Deviation games is former cod devs who’re working on a new exclusive multiplayer for Ps5 and Sony better be SURE that sh*t is heat because they can’t rely on COD anymore.

I think Sony just gonna come harder. At some point they’re going to realize they’re losing the casual gaming audience this gen, and Xbox recovered from last gen, and is trying to have an era better than 360’s.

Sony ain’t losing though, people wanna play horizon, GoW and Spider-Man.
+35   

4 months ago '04        #3
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7643 7 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
It's funny to troll and talk about how great MS is doing but Sony and Nintendo are going to be totally fine after this

I was just saying in another thread how MS buying Activision just makes MS about in line with Sony

At the end of the day, it's a business, MS is going to do whatever makes it the most money and leaving some games on other consoles will do that...And it'll make it look better when they're trying to get the regulators to approve this sh*t

It's like when Disney acquired 20th Century Fox, the regulators put some stipulations in place to approve the deal so it didn't enter monopoly territory...Regulators might say MS has to leave war zone multiplat or some sh*t
+15   

4 months ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 104113 104 K  Slaps total: 38757 38 K
 Novii said
Ay look here rq.

Xbox basically son’s Sony with this because they taking from they pockets directly now. 70% of cod players are on PlayStation. You get where this is going?
Sony punching the air right now. But they’re still first. The n*ggas who made CoD special aren’t there anymore for the most part which is debatably one of the reasons CODs on a decline. Deviation games is former cod devs who’re working on a new exclusive multiplayer for Ps5 and Sony better be SURE that sh*t is heat because they can’t rely on COD anymore.

I think Sony just gonna come harder. At some point they’re going to realize they’re losing the casual gaming audience this gen, and Xbox recovered from last gen, and is trying to have an era better than 360’s.

Sony gon have to come wit it, COD alone made them tons of money. They gon have to fill that void somehow, better to do that in house imo so you can keep that forever. They should be straight, got VR coming and still got their library
+2   

4 months ago '20        #5
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x196
Props total: 105228 105 K  Slaps total: 21478 21 K

This ain’t last gen exclusivity gets you nothing

+1   

4 months ago '04        #6
SpyDa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 13390 13 K  Slaps total: 1668 1 K
This content war is basically quality vs quantity. We will see how the gamers pick their future.
+11   

4 months ago '06        #7
Kingme 
Props total: 21150 21 K  Slaps total: 3686 3 K
Call of Duty is cat nip for casual gamers and all of those casual gamers are going to Xbox when COD is exclusive.

Casuals are going to waltz into GameStop,Walmart and Target looking for COD on a PlayStation and when the store clerk tells them it's Xbox only...they're buying a Series x, not Socom or k*llzone, a Series S with Gamepass
+9   

4 months ago '18        #8
addth3sauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9001 9 K  Slaps total: 670 670
Competition is great. Hopefully this creates more of it
+8   

4 months ago '09        #9
dweezy 
Props total: 5679 5 K  Slaps total: 571 571
 addth3sauce said
Competition is great. Hopefully this creates more of it
I would have more respect for Microsoft if they could create new Ips on their own but buying existing game franchises is the easy way for them to compete with Sony
+2   

4 months ago '15        #10
RickJamez 
Props total: 10808 10 K  Slaps total: 2008 2 K
fu*k COD, Xbox can have that sh*t.
Don't know anyone personally who bought the last COD vanguard and only a very vew who bought the cold war one.
COD reached its peak with the latest modern warfare that everyone is still playing in my friend list.
I think only teenagers are still playing this bullsh*t cause I can't start a normal conversation with somebody about the latest 2 COD games.

+16   

4 months ago '12        #11
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68701 68 K  Slaps total: 11559 11 K
 Novii said
Ay look here rq.

Got Horizon FW on a Amazon preorder for release day delivery
+2   

4 months ago '12        #12
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68701 68 K  Slaps total: 11559 11 K
 RickJamez said
Don't know anyone personally who bought the last COD vanguard and only a very vew who bought the cold war one.
COD reached its peak with the latest modern warfare that everyone is still playing in my friend list.
I think only teenagers are still playing this bullsh*t cause I can't start a normal conversation with somebody about the latest 2 COD games.

Personally haven’t touched a COD in almost 10 years. sh*t plays like a arcade FPS like halo or some sh*t.
+10   

4 months ago '21        #13
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15792 15 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
 RickJamez said

i don't play cod either.. i've never bought a cod game

but one of my friends is a playstation guy and he plays every cod game so its lookin spooky
+4   

4 months ago '12        #14
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 41080 41 K  Slaps total: 11518 11 K
Sont lost against Bethesda as well and made over $25billion in one year... They made $25billion without their major franchises... Horizon, Gran Turismo and God Of War dropping this year... You do the math
+6   

4 months ago '14        #15
jaenyce757 
Props total: 6332 6 K  Slaps total: 626 626
Yeah but let Sony buy take two Xbox would be mad af
+2   

4 months ago '20        #16
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 19521 19 K  Slaps total: 7469 7 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Sont lost against Bethesda as well and made over $25billion in one year... They made $25billion without their major franchises... Horizon, Gran Turismo and God Of War dropping this year... You do the math
Cod and fifa are system sellers not first party

4 months ago '12        #17
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 41080 41 K  Slaps total: 11518 11 K
 Presidents said
Cod and fifa are system sellers not first party
Bro... Just the fact that COD got outsold by Spiderman last year tells you the state of the franchise... I dont wna sh*t on COD just for the sake of sh*tting on it... But the same mfs you see cheerleading about this was talking trash about Vanguard and Cold War

COD is still big... But its definitely on the decline

4 months ago '17        #18
Nosbig 
Props total: 5673 5 K  Slaps total: 807 807
Yo can anyone answer why Sony stopped Socom? That sh*t was fire on ps2
+11   

4 months ago '05        #19
Krazie 
Props total: 49842 49 K  Slaps total: 7921 7 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Bro... Just the fact that COD got outsold by Spiderman last year tells you the state of the franchise... I dont wna sh*t on COD just for the sake of sh*tting on it... But the same mfs you see cheerleading about this was talking trash about Vanguard and Cold War

COD is still big... But its definitely on the decline

+14   

4 months ago '15        #20
40 acres 
Props total: 18749 18 K  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
Why do n*ggas care about console wars. The sh*t is about the games themselves lol
+6   

4 months ago '17        #21
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 223251 223 K  Slaps total: 17756 17 K
 Novii said
Ay look here rq.

Two of the largest games for MLG are CoD and Overwatch. If Microsoft pulls them from MLG that's gonna do some major damage. And Microsoft can start their own competitive gaming franchise with the games under their belt.
+4   

4 months ago '20        #22
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21610 21 K  Slaps total: 2912 2 K
Hello?

4 months ago '17        #23
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 223251 223 K  Slaps total: 17756 17 K
 RickJamez said

It was still the best or second best selling game on Playstation.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #24
Aura 
Props total: 1299 1 K  Slaps total: 330 330
 SPdaGOAT said
Sony gon have to come wit it, COD alone made them tons of money. They gon have to fill that void somehow, better to do that in house imo so you can keep that forever. They should be straight, got VR coming and still got their library

Mortal kombat xl is more entertaining then vanguard right now Warzone is mids right now
+2   

4 months ago '15        #25
RickJamez 
Props total: 10808 10 K  Slaps total: 2008 2 K
 Naga Sadow said
It was still the best or second best selling game on Playstation.
Drake is #1 streamed om spotify.
Does it make him a good rapper ?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  23
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
98 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy