Kyrie to a Cavs fan

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+53  77
137 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '16        #1
3290 page views
87 comments

GUMa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 19013 19 K  Slaps total: 9970 9 K
Kyrie to a Cavs fan

“Got y’all a championship and motherf**kers still ungrateful”

+65   

best
worst
87 comments

4 months ago '10        #2
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53456 53 K  Slaps total: 6985 6 K
Idk why Kyrie even entertaining them goofy a*s lil n*ggas
+68   

4 months ago '15        #3
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 68899 68 K  Slaps total: 2718 2 K
Kyrie can be a weirdo but hes right. Have some more respect for a dude who had a hand in ending yall misery championship wise. Him and Lebron should be teflon in Cleveland.
+124   

4 months ago '07        #4
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45763 45 K  Slaps total: 19362 19 K
sh*t, kyrie put it in perspective.

Basketball fans have become real weirdos.

He should be a God in Cleveland.
+78   

4 months ago '09        #5
2nd2none 
Props total: 9271 9 K  Slaps total: 1188 1 K
I dont tolerate kyrie slander in the city y'all know exactly where you were when he hit that dagger in stephs eye
+48   

4 months ago '14        #6
Gater 
Props total: 7627 7 K  Slaps total: 938 938
"it's just one" n*ggas go they whole career with zero...fu*k them fans
+134   

4 months ago '15        #7
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 30514 30 K  Slaps total: 3719 3 K
They never gave him credit though
+28   

4 months ago '05        #8
olx9o 
Props total: 23776 23 K  Slaps total: 2137 2 K
"Ay its just one!"

...yeah but it might not be another one for God knows how long
+36   

4 months ago '06        #9
marcusaka50 
Props total: 38007 38 K  Slaps total: 6102 6 K
Never be a fan boy ..they the ones f*ghting throwing sh*t cussing people out for something that is for your pure entertainment
+9   

4 months ago '05        #10
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59772 59 K  Slaps total: 19999 19 K
If I was a Cavs fan living in Cleveland, I'd probably be pissed off at Kyrie too. He messed up a good situation. Him and Bron were money together. They could've won a few more titles if Kyrie wasn't so egotistical and just stayed in his Robin role. If Kyrie was there, Bron probably would've had no reason to be in LA now. And they'd still be contenders in the East.

Instead he left, learned he couldn't be a leader, and is back to being a #2 for a lesser player (no offense to KD). From 2018 until now, Cavs could've picked up a title or two if Kyrie stayed put.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '19        #11
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 110948 110 K  Slaps total: 25574 25 K
Being emotionally attached to a sports team is a mental illness but they don't speak on it because sports fans bring in billions of dollars
+47   

4 months ago '15        #12
 4REAL said
If I was a Cavs fan living in Cleveland, I'd probably be pissed off at Kyrie too. He messed up a good situation. Him and Bron were money together. They could've won a few more titles if Kyrie wasn't so egotistical and just stayed in his Robin role. If Kyrie was there, Bron probably would've had no reason to be in LA now. And they'd still be contenders in the East.

Instead he left, learned he couldn't be a leader, and is back to being a #2 for a lesser player (no offense to KD). From 2018 until now, Cavs could've picked up a title or two if Kyrie stayed put.
If you were a Cavs fan you would have nothing to complain about

The place is a dump in the first place. They had nothing since Mark Price and crew retired.

Those fans are just idiots.

Some of yall show your bias here on a daily then act confused as to why people counter you with the same.

4 months ago '08        #13
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15095 15 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
 EnigmaticPigeon said
Kyrie can be a weirdo but hes right. Have some more respect for a dude who had a hand in ending yall misery championship wise. Him and Lebron should be teflon in Cleveland.
Yes, As a Cavs fan, Kyrie still my favorite player, just alot of ungrateful weirdos man.
+9   

4 months ago '15        #14
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 68899 68 K  Slaps total: 2718 2 K
 stead21 said
Yes, As a Cavs fan, Kyrie still my favorite player, just alot of ungrateful weirdos man.
Word, i mean my god you know what i'd do for 1 fu*kin Knicks chip during my lifetime?! Just one and you'd never hear the end of it from me. All i need is 1 joint! lol Ungrateful fans are out there on all sides.
+14   

4 months ago '05        #15
 donnyyy said

The place is a dump in the first place. They had nothing since Mark Price and crew retired.

Some of yall show your bias here on a daily then act confused as to why people counter you with the same.
You're a bronsvestite. Your opinion doesn't matter. You're one of those people that "hate LeBron" yet constantly find ways to talk about him nonstop. Your opinion of this topic is invalid.

4 months ago '15        #16
 4REAL said
You're a bronsvestite. Your opinion doesn't matter. You're one of those people that "hate LeBron" yet constantly find ways to talk about him nonstop. Your opinion of this topic is invalid.

"your opinion is invalid"

You aren't a Cavs fan, so give us the unequivocal proof that your opinion means anything

4 months ago '06        #17
louielou 
Props total: 6072 6 K  Slaps total: 465 465
 GUMa said
“Got y’all a championship and motherf**kers still ungrateful”

He's not lying, Dude got us a ring and you have the nerves to fu*k with him, Our fans are fu*king idiots
+5   

4 months ago '05        #18
 donnyyy said
"your opinion is invalid"

You aren't a Cavs fan, so give us the unequivocal proof that your opinion means anything

I've always been a Cavs fan. I would love for this Cavs group to be a contender.
+1   

4 months ago '07        #19
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65552 65 K  Slaps total: 6974 6 K
So that fan represents all Cavs fans
+1   

4 months ago '05        #20
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 107782 107 K  Slaps total: 85901 85 K
Even believeland fans know that asterisk didn’t count

4 months ago '10        #21
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53456 53 K  Slaps total: 6985 6 K
 4REAL said

Nope, most of us still have love for that man.
Now certain political type n*ggas will hold that against him even in Brooklyn it seems but real cleveland sports fans will always have love for him.
+3   

4 months ago '18        #22
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14288 14 K  Slaps total: 5358 5 K
 donnyyy said
They never gave him credit though
That’s why he left. He deserved MVP in 2016 more than Iggy did in 2015, and they gave him zero credit.

They suckEd Bron off when Bron had zero to do with the game winner. Bron didn’t have the nuts for that shot.

4 months ago '05        #23
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31667 31 K  Slaps total: 10061 10 K
 4REAL said

agreed. same with your thoughts on KD

4 months ago '05        #24
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31667 31 K  Slaps total: 10061 10 K
 donnyyy said

couldn't help but sound like an idiot huhh

4 months ago '21        #25
The Chosen One 
Props total: 8069 8 K  Slaps total: 3498 3 K
 4REAL said

Kyrie Irving got tired of playing in the LeBron James stat padding system aka Bron Ball, LeBron getting all of the credit like Kyrie's shot didn't mean anything and he especially got tired of this....

Last edited by The Chosen One; 01-18-2022 at 05:11 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  24
Image(s) inside Jamaican beef patty ever made you speak a new language?
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  16
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
192 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+49online now  8
“CP what’s up old a*s n*gga”
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-22online now  7
Article inside Have you ever come in physical contact with a famous rapper?
168 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy