skank won't even clean her own house, gets dumped

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '21        #1
3115 page views
71 comments

Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15789 15 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
skank won't even clean her own house, gets dumped

u can't make this up

+36   

best
worst
71 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
jlem 
Props total: 12486 12 K  Slaps total: 362 362
I saw this a few days ago. She was on the innanets talking cash noise about her father-in-law and husband for asking her to clean the house that they were building for THEIR family.

Her husband and FIL were doing the work themselves with no crew. They simply wanted her to put away the tools,wipe down the counters and sweep up. As it would be a major help to them.

This broad goes on social media and gets gassed up by other women talking about "You aren't a slave", "Don't do it!", "It's not your job!", "You work too!" Etc....

She doesn't do it and shows how the men cleaned up and put the stuff away. She was all smiles and sh*t.

She feeling herself but then she post an update video saying she's getting divorced. Saying, "We made the decision...." Nah! The husband was tired of your sh*t and he made the decision.

Now she's about to be a single mother for trying to flex on her husband and FIL on social media.

You gone learn today.
+66   

4 months ago '04        #3
bw5011 
Props total: 2369 2 K  Slaps total: 690 690
They better stop building that house right now. After he gets the paperwork he can continue. From someone that knows, she would be entitled to that house she didn't want to clean. Doesn't matter who was building it and what part she played.
+33   

4 months ago '17        #4
92baby 
Props total: 104456 104 K  Slaps total: 13674 13 K
 jlem said
I saw this a few days ago. She was on the innanets talking cash noise about her father-in-law and husband for asking her to clean the house that they were building for THEIR family.

Her husband and FIL were doing the work themselves with no crew. They simply wanted her to put away the tools,wipe down the counters and sweep up. As it would be a major help to them.

This broad goes on social media and gets gassed up by other women talking about "You aren't a slave", "Don't do it!", "It's not your job!", "You work too!" Etc....

She doesn't do it and shows how the men cleaned up and put the stuff away. She was all smiles and sh*t.

She feeling herself but then she post an update video saying she's getting divorced. Saying, "We made the decision...." Nah! The husband was tired of your sh*t and he made the decision.

Now she's about to be a single mother for trying to flex on her husband and FIL on social media.

You gone learn today.
Women will always be other womens worse enemy

I personally think some women are wise and push women to do the dumb sh*t

Misery loves company especially with crazy a*s women
+33   

4 months ago '10        #5
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 54434 54 K  Slaps total: 2079 2 K

Dumb bi*ch of the year candidate

Please tho...stop posting trash bi*ches doing trash bi*ch sh*t.
All women are not worthless like her. Meet & mingle brehs
+20   

4 months ago '19        #6
jlem 
 92baby said

No lies told. Women pull strangers into their personal lives and think they're winning. Until reality sets in.

+21   

4 months ago '17        #7
92baby 
Props total: 104456 104 K  Slaps total: 13674 13 K
 Dreamcast said
u can't make this up

Also “n*ggas” on here told me only the black woman doesn’t listen
And won’t cooperate

+20   

4 months ago '21        #8
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 92baby said

i know a woman who does this stuff

she said her friends boyfriends hate her.. because whenever she calls, she causes discord in their house

and this woman i'm speaking of who does this is always single.. the crazy part is she is actually fine...

so imagine how messed up in the head u have to be to be a fine woman and remain single.. huge bo*bs, huge butt.. like 5'3.. still single

its like all u have to do as a woman is be a decent human but they can't even do that much
+16   

4 months ago '21        #9
 Trilluminati GA said

Dumb bi*ch of the year candidate

Please tho...stop posting trash bi*ches doing trash bi*ch sh*t.
All women are not worthless like her. Meet & mingle brehs
how about u post some then ?

yall trip me out "stop posting this"

post what u like man its an open forum

i actually would like to see what u say is out there

4 months ago '21        #10
 jlem said

You gone learn today.
thanks for giving the rundown.. i didn't feel like writing anything so i appreciate u comin through with the overview, playa
+6   

4 months ago '21        #11
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6205 6 K  Slaps total: 3029 3 K
Pretty Sick, how they try to Enslave her!

4 months ago '05        #12
projectd06 
Props total: 37317 37 K  Slaps total: 8678 8 K
Yall for real be watching this sh*t?
+8   

4 months ago '10        #13
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 54434 54 K  Slaps total: 2079 2 K
 Dreamcast said
how about u post some then ?

yall trip me out "stop posting this"

post what u like man its an open forum

i actually would like to see what u say is out there
Lol yeah ok
We know bi*ches ain't worth a penny but the regular posts of trash bi*ches is too much. Feel me?

4 months ago '17        #14
Drewsmit 
Props total: 27428 27 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
Husband’s Dad saw enough and saved his son life
+26   

4 months ago '19        #15
jlem 
 Dreamcast said
thanks for giving the rundown.. i didn't feel like writing anything so i appreciate u comin through with the overview, playa
No problem! It popped up in my videos for some reason so I checked it out. I couldn't do anything but shake my head.

Chick messed up her whole life over some social media post.

+5   

4 months ago '21        #16
 Drewsmit said
facts
+2   

4 months ago '19        #17
jlem 
 Dreamcast said
i know a woman who does this stuff

she said her friends boyfriends hate her.. because whenever she calls, she causes discord in their house

and this woman i'm speaking of who does this is always single.. the crazy part is she is actually fine...

so imagine how messed up in the head u have to be to be a fine woman and remain single.. huge bo*bs, huge butt.. like 5'3.. still single

its like all u have to do as a woman is be a decent human but they can't even do that much
Bruh! Any woman that's single at the age of 35 has something going on. They either waited to long and focused on their careers, picked a Pookie, or wasted too much time going after the same top tier guy that everyone else was checking for because they're not going to settle.

Then reality sets in and they realize that the time has passed and that the men they want doesn't want them. Pride keeps them from being with the good guy because they feel he's beneath them
and their friends keep them gassed up because they're in the same boat.

They say its empowerment but all it is misery loving company.

+19   

4 months ago '20        #18
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25000 25 K  Slaps total: 2247 2 K
Some women don’t understand how most men think and believe a man is gonna go against his parents wishes and run away with them on some fairy tale sh*t

If a man’s parents don’t like a woman because she’s disrespectful to them, why would she behave any better towards him? Any man with half a brain can see this and would never choose her over them.

That’s why you have these women insulting men by calling them “mama’s boys” and the rest of the hoe babble they spout.

I remember this one chick saying after 3 failed marriages, for her to get married again the man’s parents gotta be dead.

Her last marriage, she entrapped a dude from out of state, so he couldn’t get a hold of her wh*refax until it was too late. After word got around, his parents advised him to break it off and she mentally snapped and went on a social media rampage.

Last edited by Die in Houston; 01-18-2022 at 01:52 PM..
+11   

4 months ago '17        #19
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 57466 57 K  Slaps total: 4530 4 K
From personal experience these new crop of bi*ches are lazy and entitled as fu*k
+11   

4 months ago '10        #20
t from the 617 
Props total: 28720 28 K  Slaps total: 900 900
 92baby said
Also “n*ggas” on here told me only the black woman doesn’t listen
And won’t cooperate

that's one of the biggest indicators that someone has very little experience with women or is just hating on black women, bi*ches of every size shape and color can be out of pocket, that sh*t is not limited to any single group.

or dudes who buy into the fantasy that women from cultures outside the west are all submissive and subservient. those bi*ches wild out too i've seen dudes think they're doing it bringing back a foreign bi*ch only to get done dirty.
+3   

4 months ago '07        #21
LaVay 
Props total: 5029 5 K  Slaps total: 896 896
 bw5011 said
They better stop building that house right now. After he gets the paperwork he can continue. From someone that knows, she would be entitled to that house she didn't want to clean. Doesn't matter who was building it and what part she played.
Exactly what I was thinking.

But at the same time, she posted all this sh*t on social media and that'll probably backfire on her (again)
+3   

4 months ago '15        #22
Mal215 
Props total: 29337 29 K  Slaps total: 3657 3 K
 Drewsmit said
This why some bi*ches not wanting you around family is a huge red flag cause family gone tell you drop the bi*ch asap
+9   

4 months ago '04        #23
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 54276 54 K  Slaps total: 3890 3 K
 Die in Houston said
Some women don’t understand how most men think and believe a man is gonna go against his parents wishes and run away with them on some fairy tale sh*t

If a man’s parents don’t like a woman because she’s disrespectful to them, why would she behave any better towards him? Any man with half a brain can see this and would never choose her over them.

That’s why you have these women insulting men by calling them “mama’s boys” and the rest of the hoe babble they spout.

I remember this one chick saying after 3 failed marriages, for her to get married again the man’s parents gotta be dead.

Her last marriage, she entrapped a dude from out of state, so he couldn’t get a hold of her wh*refax until it was too late. After word got around, his parents advised him to break it off and she mentally snapped and went on a social media rampage.
Yeah I'm a mamas boy and my current wife loved that fact of me cause she knew if she acted like a senseable person I would do anything in my power to keep her happy...
Plus my mom loves her sh*t sometimes taking her side over mine... Lol needless to say been together 21 years married for like 16 of those years
+3   

4 months ago '08        #24
Diamond_V  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11392 11 K  Slaps total: 3692 3 K
Don’t think. U can “dump” your wife that easily

4 months ago '20        #25
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 115675 115 K  Slaps total: 5629 5 K

iving
Single
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  134
2022 Western Conference Finals: (3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Ma..
1523 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  19
All Bane Quotes From Dark Knight Rises
76 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Video inside Flakko from No Jumper, says Young Thug deserves RICO case for ruining b..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  8
Image(s) inside Joe fresh goods x New balance 9060 Penny cookie pink
79 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy