Web 3: The Future or All HYPE?? What You NEED To Know!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

4 months ago '19        #1
1162 page views
12 comments

The Dogefather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 45164 45 K  Slaps total: 9775 9 K
Web 3: The Future or All HYPE?? What You NEED To Know!!

If there is one topic that has gathered a great deal of interest over the past few weeks, it has been that great Web 3 “debate”.

This was started last year when Jack Dorsey decided to take a shot at the concept. He claimed that it was “owned by VCs”. Of course, this drew a lot of criticism especially from those who are currently building in the space.

But, this begs a broader question: Are there grains of truth there? And how “decentralised” is Web3 really?

This is what I explore in my latest video. I give you everything you need to know about Web 3 and how it came about. I compare it to the current status quo on the internet with Web 2.0 and how it really can liberate us from the centralised power brokers we have come to rely on.

I also examine some of the criticisms of Web 3. This includes the risks of financial control that VCs and whales may have on the space as well as the inherently centralised tech it could rely on.

These are all important because knowing what needs to be worked on can help all of us build a more inclusive, scalable and user-friendly Web 3.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy the vid!

P.S. Enjoy the disclaimer, a lot of effort went into it 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⛓️ 🔗 Useful Links 🔗 ⛓️

Web 3 Technology: visit this link https://www.preethikasireddy.com/post…
Web 3 Fabric Ventures: visit this link https://medium.com/fabric-ventures/wh…
Moxie Marlinspike Concerns: visit this link https://moxie.org/2022/01/07/web3-fir…
Chris Dixon Blog: visit this link https://onezero.medium.com/why-decent…
Jack Dorsey Tweet: visit this link https://twitter.com/jack/status/14731…
Web 2 vs. Web 3: visit this link https://ethereum.org/en/developers/do…
dYdX Goes Down: visit this link https://cointelegraph.com/news/aws-ou…
Uniswap Removes Stock Tokens: visit this link https://www.trustnodes.com/2021/07/25…
What is a DNS Server: visit this link https://www.businessinsider.com/what-…
Token Vesting: visit this link https://hackernoon.com/token-vesting-…

Last edited by The Dogefather; 01-18-2022 at 05:22 AM..
+26   

best
worst
12 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
The Dogefather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
BX Crypto
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @yI3 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @spchaingang @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @andblade @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ dionedre3000 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @iboog1423 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @mynewsh*t @ @ @ @ @ @ @coolestg @ @ @kui @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @w187 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @llash @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+9   

4 months ago '07        #3
A-L-P 
Props total: 9590 9 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
Thank you for posting this. It’s obvious a lot of effort went into it (which I appreciate from you as well). I’ll bookmark this for later and revisit it ASAP when I have time to digest it. I’ll post my feedback.
+4   

4 months ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64959 64 K  Slaps total: 4541 4 K
I see uni took down their stock tokens. I wonder how them looking at the stock tokens will affect mir. It retraced almost 100% already, 80 more cents or so... when they get it all sorted out the high already shows its potential, 10x its current price. A gem i haven't seen anybody talk about really. Erc20 token Nfts to represent stocks for 24/7 trading. Xyo is a gem they sleeping on too... put y'all on, you can get some free with the coin app geomining while traveling, playing games, and taking surveys

+1   

4 months ago '17        #5
92baby 
Props total: 104469 104 K  Slaps total: 13677 13 K
 The Dogefather said

If there is one topic that has gathered a great deal of interest over the past few weeks, it has been that great Web 3 “debate”.

This was started last year when Jack Dorsey decided to take a shot at the concept. He claimed that it was “owned by VCs”. Of course, this drew a lot of criticism especially from those who are currently building in the space.

But, this begs a broader question: Are there grains of truth there? And how “decentralised” is Web3 really?

This is what I explore in my latest video. I give you everything you need to know about Web 3 and how it came about. I compare it to the current status quo on the internet with Web 2.0 and how it really can liberate us from the centralised power brokers we have come to rely on.

I also examine some of the criticisms of Web 3. This includes the risks of financial control that VCs and whales may have on the space as well as the inherently centralised tech it could rely on.

These are all important because knowing what needs to be worked on can help all of us build a more inclusive, scalable and user-friendly Web 3.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy the vid!

P.S. Enjoy the disclaimer, a lot of effort went into it 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⛓️ 🔗 Useful Links 🔗 ⛓️

Web 3 Technology:

Web 3 Fabric Ventures:

Moxie Marlinspike Concerns:

Chris Dixon Blog:

Jack Dorsey Tweet:

Web 2 vs. Web 3:

dYdX Goes Down:

Uniswap Removes Stock Tokens:

What is a DNS Server:

Token Vesting:
n*ggas gonna need degrees for this crypto sh*t in a bit
+2   

4 months ago '18        #6
Trumptowr 
Props total: 1124 1 K  Slaps total: 123 123
Thank you OP

4 months ago '06        #7
bigmike5115 
Props total: 1261 1 K  Slaps total: 390 390
Nice. I'll probably reinvest in ANKR. They're sponsored by the Sacramento kings too recently

4 months ago '15        #8
Lockwind 
Props total: 9837 9 K  Slaps total: 7094 7 K
 bigmike5115 said
Nice. I'll probably reinvest in ANKR. They're sponsored by the Sacramento kings too recently
How high is ankr going to

4 months ago '14        #9
FullStackDev 
Props total: 1779 1 K  Slaps total: 226 226
Great post. So Jack Dorsey is right for the most part, If you are deep into crypto…like if you’re fu*king with liquidity pools and yield farming and multi chain distribution of digital a*sets you know that most people can’t really get down like that. For the people that can do it on their own, they will be truly decentralized and it will truly be web 3.

The problem is for the people that don’t have the technical know how, they will depend on large company to provide them with the tools to access the blockchain. All they need to do is sign up. But as soon as they sign up it’s no longer decentralized and it’s defeating the true purpose and promise of web3.

People don’t know that decentralization is truly freedom so they will give up there freedoms for central access and will have no idea they are getting fu*ked. Kinda like what banks do to us now.
+3   

4 months ago '19        #10
The Dogefather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
 FullStackDev said
Great post. So Jack Dorsey is right for the most part, If you are deep into crypto…like if you’re fu*king with liquidity pools and yield farming and multi chain distribution of digital a*sets you know that most people can’t really get down like that. For the people that can do it on their own, they will be truly decentralized and it will truly be web 3.

The problem is for the people that don’t have the technical know how, they will depend on large company to provide them with the tools to access the blockchain. All they need to do is sign up. But as soon as they sign up it’s no longer decentralized and it’s defeating the true purpose and promise of web3.

People don’t know that decentralization is truly freedom so they will give up there freedoms for central access and will have no idea they are getting fu*ked. Kinda like what banks do to us now.
Very interesting
+2   

4 months ago '16        #11
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40083 40 K  Slaps total: 4462 4 K
 FullStackDev said

Completely agree. They run away from being controlled to jump right back into being controlled. You're gonna go buy Bitcoin, then give your Bitcoin to a big company to hold for you. That's silly. But, that's what most people doing.
+2   

4 months ago '18        #12
BrianPumper 
Props total: 375 375  Slaps total: 223 223
 92baby said
n*ggas gonna need degrees for this crypto sh*t in a bit
Bruh, it definitely aint forex.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #13
Always Good  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14266 14 K  Slaps total: 3586 3 K
You're Highly Appreciated Brother

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  10
Video inside One of J Prince people got smoked playing with Youngboy
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
May 24 - 18 children and 2 teachers dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
1364 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Joe Budden Teases Interview With Isaiah Rashad Speaking On His SeCs Tap..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  6
Eminem - The Eminem Show Expanded Edition Anticipation Thread
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy