Jan 17 - Rep Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend granted immunity in sex trafficking probe

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+39  129
129 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+33  55
33 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '17        #1
846 page views
18 comments

Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 82705 82 K  Slaps total: 6942 6 K
Jan 17 - Rep Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend granted immunity in s*x trafficking probe

;s=19
Prosecutors granted immunity to an ex-girlfriend of Representative Matt Gaetz before she testified last week in front of a federal grand jury hearing evidence in the investigation of the congressman, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Gaetz has been under investigation to determine if he violated s*x trafficking laws and obstructed justice in that probe. Gaetz has previously denied all wrongdoing, and has said he has never paid for s*x nor had s*x with an underage girl.

The woman, who CBS News is not naming to protect her privacy, testified in front of a federal grand jury in Orlando last Wednesday. She is viewed as a potential key witness, according to two sources familiar with the investigation. One of the sources said she has information related to the investigation of both the s*x trafficking and obstruction allegations.

"This may be a willing participant who has a smart lawyer who sought an immunity deal from the government," said former prosecutor and CBS News legal analyst Rikki Kleiman. "The government does not give immunity blindly, they know what they're getting in exchange."

Isabelle Kirshner, an attorney for Gaetz, told CBS News in a statement last week that "we have seen no credible basis for a charge against Congressman Gaetz. We remain steadfast in our commitment to challenge any allegations with the facts and law."

A source told CBS News last week that as a part of an obstruction probe, investigators are looking into whether Gaetz had a phone call with the ex-girlfriend, and another woman, who was already a witness in the federal investigation.

Multiple sources told CBS News that the ex-girlfriend and the other woman traveled to the Bahamas with Gaetz in 2018, along with a third woman with whom Gaetz was in a s*xual relationship. That third woman was 18 at the time of the Bahamas trip, but investigators are also looking into whether she was 17 when the s*xual relationship began.

Investigators are trying to determine if any of the women were paid and were illegally trafficked across state or international lines for the purpose of s*x with the congressman.

Two sources familiar with the matter told CBS News it was Joel Greenberg, a former Florida county tax collector and a*sociate of Gaetz's, who introduced Gaetz to that woman when she was 17 years old. Greenberg pleaded guilty in May 2021 to six federal charges, including trafficking of a minor.

visit this link https://www.cbsnews.com/n .. ficking-probe/
+5   

best
worst
18 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 97658 97 K  Slaps total: 14162 14 K

+13   

4 months ago '12        #3
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 202095 202 K  Slaps total: 11723 11 K
 Boogersugar said

He’s being investigated for taking minors out on trips and having s*x with them….and he was the lone vote against combating s*x trafficking in commercial vehicles or some sh*t?

The jokes write themselves
+22   

4 months ago '04        #4
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55131 55 K  Slaps total: 3828 3 K
 Boogersugar said

I’m too lazy to actually see if that’s true. But if it is

4 months ago '16        #5
 killadre said
I’m too lazy to actually see if that’s true. But if it is
I got you fam

+9   

4 months ago '04        #6
WhoThaFuk 
Props total: 5492 5 K  Slaps total: 411 411
 Boogersugar said

Literally no shame…what are these dudes doing for their community that is so great that their constituents will overlook some sh*t like this?
+12   

4 months ago '16        #7
 WhoThaFuk said
Literally no shame…what are these dudes doing for their community that is so great that their constituents will overlook some sh*t like this?
You would have to ask a fellow chomo/chomo sympathizer that voted for him multiple times illegally like @ I wouldn't be able to tell you I think the man is clearly abhorrent and morally deficient which was obvious before he was elected simply based on his string of DUIs
+2   

4 months ago '17        #8
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 125649 125 K  Slaps total: 5096 5 K

+1   

4 months ago '04        #9
zone3cp 
Props total: 177301 177 K  Slaps total: 17971 17 K
Why is this taking so long?????

My man still in congress rolling in dough. Imagine this being that creep who works at Papa Johns. His a*s would’ve been grass. The fu*ked up part the Papa johns dude was just flirting with teenagers and not fu*king them like this congress man. The PJ dudes watched too many pr0n movies thinking he was living that life. He lost everything just to he found out not guilty.

+3   

4 months ago '16        #10
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 17065 17 K  Slaps total: 1868 1 K
fu*k this clown and everything he stand for but if the chick is 17 or 18 then she's an adult. I don't believe in smearing my opposition name...I'd rather speak om truth cause slandering someone name is sucka sh*t..it's still fu*ked this racist tho

4 months ago '10        #11
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 54442 54 K  Slaps total: 2079 2 K
amerikkkan politicians.
And their voters and online honor defenders
+2   

4 months ago '04        #12
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25223 25 K  Slaps total: 4472 4 K
i accept that some dudes are sick, but if they got any scruples y dont they clear the fvck away from holding public office positions that requires you to lead ppl n make decisions that affect so many ppl?

just go fulfill yo sick needs in the dark

4 months ago '07        #13
A-L-P 
Props total: 9579 9 K  Slaps total: 1077 1 K
 WhoThaFuk said
A lot of them believe that if a Dem gets into power the destruction of America will speed up, so they would rather have a pedophille in office who at least supports their agenda, rather than a Dem who they believe will destroy their way of life. In short, fear of the other side getting into power and tribalism is what makes them overlook stuff like this.
+8   

4 months ago '16        #14
Stryder 
Props total: 2631 2 K  Slaps total: 589 589
 Boogersugar said
You would have to ask a fellow chomo/chomo sympathizer that voted for him multiple times illegally like @ I wouldn't be able to tell you I think the man is clearly abhorrent and morally deficient which was obvious before he was elected simply based on his string of DUIs
Yeah they keep those hidden
+1   

4 months ago '05        #15
pippen33 
Props total: 36462 36 K  Slaps total: 2885 2 K
 zone3cp said
Why is this taking so long?????

My man still in congress rolling in dough. Imagine this being that creep who works at Papa Johns. His a*s would’ve been grass. The fu*ked up part the Papa johns dude was just flirting with teenagers and not fu*king them like this congress man. The PJ dudes watched too many pr0n movies thinking he was living that life. He lost everything just to he found out not guilty.

You answered your own question..It's taking so long because he is a Senator

You can't indict and convict a Senator with the same evidence as you could with a normal person. Same thing with cops.

It's a much higher hurdle to jump over because Jurors will give a senator the benefit of the doubt. So you better have that "smoking gun" when you go after him.
+3   

4 months ago '20        #16
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58542 58 K  Slaps total: 10780 10 K
I don't condone these tactics by the man but fuk Gaetz

4 months ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 221538 221 K  Slaps total: 17541 17 K
She must've sang and hit them high notes like Minnie Ripperton.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #18
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 82705 82 K  Slaps total: 6942 6 K
 Xiox said
I don't condone these tactics by the man but fuk Gaetz
You don't like the tactics for gathering witnesses in a criminal case?
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Weed Plate Albums
227 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  17
Image(s) inside Ron Perlman robbed of his fortune by bitter ex wife
141 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside May 19 - Buffalo Shooter’s Family Blames Covid For Shooting
73 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
May 19 - Canada reports 17 suspected cases of Monkeypox predominantly in gay men
184 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy