Jan 17 - Boyfriend of Ex-wife shoots Girls Father during custody exchange

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+31  79
39 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

4 months ago '10        #1
6280 page views
133 comments

utz556  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1188 1 K  Slaps total: 62 62
Jan 17 - Boyfriend of Ex-wife shoots Girls Father during custody exchange

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) Ė A Richmond family is heartbroken after their 33-year-old father, brother, son and cousin was k*lled in a shooting Sunday night in the parking lot of the Appomattox Police Station in Chester. Family told 8News the manís 8-year-old daughter witnessed the shooting.

Victim identified, suspect arrested in deadly shooting at Chesterfield police station parking lot
Stuart Jeffries, a Richmond native, was pronounced dead at the scene after being shot around 6:30 p.m. in that parking lot Sunday. An on-duty officer was sitting in the station parking lot at the time of the shooting and heard the gunshot when it rang out.

44-year-old Corey D. Goodson Sr.
Police found the suspect who was identified as 44-year-old Corey D. Goodson Sr., and took him into custody at the scene.

Goodson, of the 6100 block of Varina Point Lane in Richmond, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony in relation to the shooting.

Through tears, Jeffriesí sister, Tai Jeffries, said her brother was her heart, her first friend and the best brother anyone could ask for. ďItís unbelievable, itís unreal,Ē she said about the loss of her big brother.

She said Stuart, or as most knew him, Stu, was at the police station meeting his ex-wife to exchange custody of his 8-year-old daughter, Mariah, when the shooting happened.

ďMy brother was a loving dad, he was a loving brother, he was a loving son, all he wanted to do was work and take care of his child,Ē she cried. ďNow one child has no father.Ē

Tai Jeffries said Goodson, the suspect charged in the case, was the new boyfriend of Jeffriesí ex-wife. She said he is usually never present at a custody exchange between Jeffries and his ex-wife, but this time, he was. ďI just, I donít get it,Ē Tai Jeffries said.

visit this link https://www.wric.com/news .. tody-exchange/
+12   

best
worst
133 comments

4 months ago '10        #2
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 111470 111 K  Slaps total: 22438 22 K
Shot him in the parking lot of a police station?

The power of the P-U-S-S-Y
+162   

4 months ago '10        #3
lltreyll 
Props total: 8270 8 K  Slaps total: 2268 2 K
If anything I'd expect a kids father shooting the new boyfriend instead of the other way around. OK though.
+56   

4 months ago '04        #4
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 100199 100 K  Slaps total: 6993 6 K
this bish azz ni99a finna lose his life over somebody else BM and kids

gah damn

RIP to the young pops tho. sad as fukk
+140   

4 months ago '10        #5
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 54896 54 K  Slaps total: 2087 2 K

These new n*ggas be doing way too much hoe sh*t over another man's ex/bm
Now one dead, one in jail, and another mf gon be beating that k*ller p up
if a bi*ch EVER try to put you against her ex esp if their the kids father dog her dumb azz then block her.
+87   

4 months ago '04        #6
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 40568 40 K  Slaps total: 8900 8 K
Mother should be charged with child endangerment by bringing them around such a worthless piece of sh*t. k*lling a kids dad in front of them

I hope he gets the worst.

+71   

4 months ago '14        #7
King Maximus 
Props total: 8034 8 K  Slaps total: 776 776
A few things

I can relate to an extent.

My current gf has 3 kids and has to meet for exchanges at a local police station due to her ex husband’s actions.

Shot up the interior of the house with kids present. Constantly beating up drywall/breaking TV’s and other sh*t in fits of over emotional rage in the years leading up to separation. Constantly threatens suicide in front of kids and other forms of self harm. Threatens to run away with kids..

But.. he’s a former Marine and he plays that sympathy card to perfection. I get it. Society playing heavy into the hyper focus on military appreciation ever since the Kaepernick debacle and that’s not to say there aren’t great people in the Marines and military in general cause there certainly is, but this mf an actor. I’ve known him since high school. Mf was soft as Sunday morning and went to boot camp, got some steroids and hit the weight room working on a ship and now he thinks he can whoop the world.

I’ve tried to to stay neutral regarding the situation but it’s been over a year and he still acting reckless. He plays it safe cause he don’t really want physical conflict I believe he just wants to puff his chest and I’m trying to live positive and stay out of trouble in my 30’s but this mf make me want to slap that smirk off his face and show him all those roids doesn’t mean your jaw can’t get touched.

Idk. There’s more to this story all I’m saying. Dude didn’t deserve to die most likely and it should’ve never got taken to a place where a firearm was presented.

Last edited by King Maximus; 01-18-2022 at 02:27 PM..
+28   

4 months ago '14        #8
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 168211 168 K  Slaps total: 37233 37 K

he has dead eyes , Does anyone know what dead eyes are? That means their eyes lack empathy, expressiveness, warmth, and are cold. Here is someone else with dead eyes

Yes, that is Aileen Wuornos, the "hitchhiking hooker" who murdered guys on I-95 down in Florida. Corey's eyes are a close match.
+24   

4 months ago '05        #9
pippen33 
Props total: 37313 37 K  Slaps total: 2949 2 K
 lltreyll said
If anything I'd expect a kids father shooting the new boyfriend instead of the other way around. OK though.
We don't know the situation though. Most likely they been talkin sh*t to each other for a minute and sh*t just popped off.

Sad. RIP.
+10   

4 months ago '10        #10
lltreyll 
Props total: 8270 8 K  Slaps total: 2268 2 K
 pippen33 said
We don't know the situation though. Most likely they been talkin sh*t to each other for a minute and sh*t just popped off.

Sad. RIP.
Yep
+1   

4 months ago '06        #11
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 23533 23 K  Slaps total: 2174 2 K
 Nautilus O said

A check of court cases in Richmond and Henrico County linked a person matching Goodson's description to several charges, including attempted murder and weapons charges dating as far back as 1999

Old boy was active... dumb 40 year old head..
+21   

4 months ago '16        #12
Djackso2 
Props total: 3308 3 K  Slaps total: 563 563
This really goes on? Exchange the kids at the police station? Pray for the child.
+16   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '10        #13
Kid Buu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8965 8 K  Slaps total: 614 614
 Nautilus O said

For the of pu**y....

+5   

4 months ago '19        #14
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12489 12 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
Man, this title was a little confusing:

“Boyfriend of Ex-wife shoots Girls Father during custody exchange”.

Has to read the article to figure out…

Man shot by his ex-wife’s boyfriend while picking up his daughter during custody exchange.
+36   

4 months ago '19        #15
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 111072 111 K  Slaps total: 25608 25 K
 Trilluminati GA said

These new n*ggas be doing way too much hoe sh*t over another man's ex/bm
Now one dead, one in jail, and another mf gon be beating that k*ller p up
if a bi*ch EVER try to put you against her ex esp if their the kids father dog her dumb azz then block her.
44 years old is "new n*gga" age?

+30   

4 months ago '11        #16
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36928 36 K  Slaps total: 5150 5 K
Stop Father Hate!

For real, they gonna need to make a law to back these new n*ggaz the fu*k up.

"Double time for any violent acts committed while interfering with a custody agreement."

Last edited by Tony Franks; 01-18-2022 at 01:47 PM..
+14   

4 months ago '15        #17
The South 
Props total: 36558 36 K  Slaps total: 4661 4 K
 lltreyll said
I been telling yíall for years on here.. husband/boyfriend/BD are all labels that donít mean sh*t. It donít give you hands, it donít extend your clip, it donít make you bulletproof.

On the other side of that demon woman is still another man. Who has hands like you, probably has the blower like you..

So again.. labels donít mean sh*t. A husband can get his a*s whooped by a side dude.. an ex can get whooped by the new guy.. and Vice versa.

Think a manís gonna say, oh thatís the husband, let me get my a*s kicked. Hell nah.. we saw an example of it two weeks ago. A women had her man knocked out in the middle of the street and had her big a*s t*tties grabbed twice.
+8   

4 months ago '21        #18
YngBuckWilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 1856 1 K
 Mr Insecurity said
Man, this title was a little confusing:

ďBoyfriend of Ex-wife shoots Girls Father during custody exchangeĒ.

Has to read the article to figure outÖ

Man shot by his ex-wifeís boyfriend while picking up his daughter during custody exchange.
thank you bro that title was special ed
+5   

4 months ago '04        #19
imtheking 
Props total: 1970 1 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 King Maximus said
A few things

I can relate to an extent.

My current gf has 3 kids and has to meet for exchanges at a local police station due to her ex husbandís actions.

Shot up the interior of the house with kids present. Constantly beating up drywall/breaking TVís and other sh*t in fits of over emotional rage in the years leading up to separation. Constantly threatens suicide in front of kids and other forms of self harm. Threatens to run away with kids..

But.. heís a former Marine and he plays that sympathy card to perfection. I get it. Society playing heavy into the hyper focus on military appreciation ever since the Kaepernick debacle and thatís not to say there are great people in the Marines and military in general, but this mf an actor. Iíve known him since high school. Mf was soft as Sunday morning and went to boot camp, got some steroids and hit the weight room working on a ship and now he thinks he can whoop the world.

Iíve tried to to stay neutral regarding the situation but itís been over a year and he still acting reckless. He plays it safe cause he donít really want physical conflict I believe he just wants to puff his chest and Iím trying to live positive and stay out of trouble in my 30ís but this mf make me want to slap that smirk off his face and show him all those roids doesnít mean your jaw canít get touched.

Idk. Thereís more to this story all Iím saying. Dude didnít deserve to die most likely and it shouldíve never got taken to a place where a firearm was presented.

Looks like you the next one on the news .3 kids ??? sh*t is not worth it unstable steroid up ex marine. Leave!!!!
but let me guess you love her and his 3 kids ?. Good luck to you .
+32   

4 months ago '12        #20
Steelgrip 
Props total: 33975 33 K  Slaps total: 2114 2 K
 lltreyll said
 The South said
I been telling y’all for years on here.. husband/boyfriend/BD are all labels that don’t mean sh*t. It don’t give you hands, it don’t extend your clip, it don’t make you bulletproof.

On the other side of that demon woman is still another man. Who has hands like you, probably has the blower like you..

So again.. labels don’t mean sh*t. A husband can get his a*s whooped by a side dude.. an ex can get whooped by the new guy.. and Vice versa.

Think a man’s gonna say, oh that’s the husband, let me get my a*s kicked. Hell nah.. we saw an example of it two weeks ago. A women had her man knocked out in the middle of the street and had her big a*s t*tties grabbed twice.
I think he's saying the ex husband has more motivation to take it there. Another man is fu*king his child's mother and living with his kids. Why is the new dude so upset? Probably feels inadequate because his woman is in constant communication with a dude who seeded her up and "has to" live with their offspring. That can be poison to both their sanity.

Another thing. There's been studies on men who become step parents. These aren't usually the most indemand male candidates.

In their paper, Temrin et al. do not question that stepchildren are more likely to be k*lled and maimed by their stepfathers; they only question discriminative parental solicitude as the explanation for it. They point out, and empirically demonstrate with a small Swedish sample, that men who become stepfathers, by marrying women who already have children from previous unions with other men, are more likely to be criminal and violent to begin with. And Temrin et al. argue that their greater tendency toward criminality and violence, not their genetic unrelatedness, is the reason they are more likely to k*ll and injure their stepchildren.

Last edited by Steelgrip; 01-18-2022 at 01:53 PM..
+5   

4 months ago '19        #21
 Tony Franks said
Stop Father Hate!

For real, they gonna need to make a law to back these new n*ggaz the fu*k up.

"Double time for any violent acts committed while interfering with a custody agreement."

The k*ller clearly wasnít concerned with a potential prison sentence from shooting someone. He did it in a place that guaranteed heíd be caught.
+7   

4 months ago '21        #22
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5524 5 K  Slaps total: 1881 1 K
Im sorry i cant comprehend how do you k*ll someone knowing that you are throwing away all your freedom and going to prison the rest of your life ? How do you have no regard or value for yoir own life ?

People say it was disrespect but your litteraly disrespecting yourself throwing your life away.
+10   

4 months ago '21        #23
Ragermane 
Props total: 1174 1 K  Slaps total: 100 100
I’ll never be a stepdad n*ggas can have that sh*t
+21   

4 months ago '19        #24
 The jinx said
Im sorry i cant comprehend how do you k*ll someone knowing that you are throwing away all your freedom and going to prison the rest of your life ? How do you have no regard or value for yoir own life ?

People say it was disrespect but your litteraly disrespecting yourself throwing your life away.
In Virginia, 2nd degree murder is punishable with 5 to 40 years. A 44 year old man just decided to p*ss away the next (probably) 20 years of his life because someone made him mad? Unless his life was threatened, thatís just dumb to me.
+8   

4 months ago '14        #25
King Maximus 
Props total: 8034 8 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 imtheking said
Looks like you the next one on the news .3 kids ??? sh*t is not worth it unstable steroid up ex marine. Leave!!!!
but let me guess you love her and his 3 kids ?. Good luck to you .
Maybe, maybe not.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+87online now  24
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  22
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy