Spirit and lost soul possession explained "Why it's said to starve your demons"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '04        #1
2044 page views
62 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 170281 170 K  Slaps total: 21741 21 K
Spirit and lost soul possession explained "Why it's said to starve your demons"

I can vouch for this, I've seen it with my own eyes and experienced this through myself, encounters and family members. Watch what you expose yourself to and guard your energy. Also the eyes are the gateway way to the soul. It's a lot of evil around us, in which is driven by the Luciferian doctrine, we're all being exposed to it.

Stay prayed up and positive, it's scary out here. It's time to wisen up. image
+36   

best
worst
62 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31524 31 K  Slaps total: 43680 43 K
Thank you OP.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '04        #3
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83 OP
 144000 said
Thank you OP.
Blessings bro. Stay safe out here

4 months ago '21        #4
Paw paw 
Props total: 1614 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
Fasting is more than just from food.

Black Snake Moan is a good representation where Sam says "you got to rotate your crops".

You develop patters that steal your freedom and ability to make decisions.
+13   

4 months ago '17        #5
cabeast93 
Props total: 6045 6 K  Slaps total: 1060 1 K
Knowledge like this keeps me coming back to this site. Thank alot.
+7   

4 months ago '19        #6
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9551 9 K  Slaps total: 1190 1 K
Good post OP
+3   

4 months ago '18        #7
Emoneybags 
Props total: 394 394  Slaps total: 56 56
 Paw paw said
Fasting is more than just from food.

Black Snake Moan is a good representation where Sam says "you got to rotate your crops".

You develop patters that steal your freedom and ability to make decisions.
Bro you can’t just drop some knowledge like that without more detail. Keep going
+7   

4 months ago '19        #8
NowayJoseBaez 
Props total: 845 845  Slaps total: 45 45
Damn, I'm vaxed, caught covid December 13th a few days after my birthday, was laid up in the ICU got better got out jan 3rd. Worst holiday experience ever. I need a nebulizer Everytime after I do anything I am depressed as hell, haven't worked in over a month. Bills I spilling up no disability yet. My daughter's birthday is coming up in a few days and I don't have any to give. I wonder if I should of died. You take your health for granted until you have the pressures of life on you man. This can't be fu*king life..
+13   

4 months ago '21        #9
cbd kris 
Props total: 433 433  Slaps total: 84 84
 NowayJoseBaez said
Damn, I'm vaxed, caught covid December 13th a few days after my birthday, was laid up in the ICU got better got out jan 3rd. Worst holiday experience ever. I need a nebulizer Everytime after I do anything I am depressed as hell, haven't worked in over a month. Bills I spilling up no disability yet. My daughter's birthday is coming up in a few days and I don't have any to give. I wonder if I should of died. You take your health for granted until you have the pressures of life on you man. This can't be fu*king life..
Moringa . Mushroom Complex . Sea Moss .

All available in capsule . That Moringa good for breathing realted issues . Mushroom Complex good for combating viral .. and Sea moss has so many minerals . Just good to have to get your levels up

I hope all pans well ,and maybe even try an inhaler to strengthen your lungs up
+11   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '04        #10
 NowayJoseBaez said
Bro you are still blessed, don't give up. Stay prayed up, watch health/healing prayer videos on YouTube. The power of hearing those words will lift alot of weight off you and help you see clearer.

You're still alive to care for your daughter, that's a wonderful gift in itself for her. The toughest times make you stronger, tough times don't last long neither. Your blessing will come soon, God bless you fam.

Listen before bed and while sleeping
+12   

4 months ago '17        #11
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 20592 20 K  Slaps total: 2079 2 K
Everything this dude says after "there's life after death" is a lie. Bro, when you die you don't linger here on earth, you either go to Heaven to be with the Lord or you go to hell. It's true that there are spirits (some of which a*sume the identities of people who've passed on), but they're not disembodied humans, they're demons masquerading as dead people. Don't believe me, next time one of you spiritists or pychonauts has an encounter with your spirit guide (or whatever new agers are calling demons nowadays) ask them about Jesus and see how they react. You might be surprised.

"Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment." - Hebrews 9:27

Last edited by WHATEVERMAN; 01-17-2022 at 05:23 PM..
+4   

4 months ago '13        #12
jrockex 
Props total: 10585 10 K  Slaps total: 836 836
 NowayJoseBaez said
hang in there bro

what you trying to get for your daughter?
+1   

4 months ago '21        #13
Paw paw 
Props total: 1614 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 Emoneybags said
Bro you can’t just drop some knowledge like that without more detail. Keep going
Addiction is doing something to the point it controls and destroys you. s*x addiction, food, drugs all the same and all bind and destroy.
+7   

4 months ago '13        #14
jrockex 
 WHATEVERMAN said
Don't believe me, next time one of you spiritists or pychonauts has an encounter with your spirit guide (or whatever new agers are calling demons nowadays) ask them about Jesus and see how they react. You might be surprised.

"Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment." - Hebrews 9:27
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

James 2:19

+6   

4 months ago '17        #15
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 20592 20 K  Slaps total: 2079 2 K
 Adwerdz said
Bro you are still blessed, don't give up. Stay prayed up, watch health/healing prayer videos on YouTube. The power of hearing those words will lift alot of weight off you and help you see clearer.

You're still alive to care for your daughter, that's a wonderful gift in itself for her. The toughest times make you stronger, tough times don't last long neither. Your blessing will come soon, God bless you fam.

Listen before bed and while sleeping
Yo. Everything he said and lean on Jesus in prayer. He will deliver you from everything. It probably won't even make sense to you how, but give it all to Him and repent of your sins (whatever they may be cause God focuses His attention on those who actually serve Him).
+3   

4 months ago '19        #16
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 111027 111 K  Slaps total: 25598 25 K
It's a reason your inner feeling (spirit) is spelled
Con*Science

Wake up

4 months ago '08        #17
RoyaL CraCk 
Props total: 9877 9 K  Slaps total: 2429 2 K
Demons are simply your lower natures exulted, possession can be a good or a bad thing to pending on what you allow to possess you, religious people always talk about they want to be a vessel to god or Jesus what do you think it means to be a vessel? That means possession, so it's not always negative it depends on your mind state
+1   

4 months ago '18        #18
Tony Prosper 
Props total: 4988 4 K  Slaps total: 615 615
All praise to the Most High GOD from everlasting to everlasting.
+4   

4 months ago '16        #19
kamal1978 
Props total: 7201 7 K  Slaps total: 2965 2 K
Alhamdullilah I'm Muslim so I won't fall for nonsense like this, no disrespect for the op

I'm a firm believer that people can believe in anything they want

+4   

4 months ago '13        #20
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 52968 52 K  Slaps total: 10971 10 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Everything this dude says after "there's life after death" is a lie. Bro, when you die you don't linger here on earth, you either go to Heaven to be with the Lord or you go to hell. It's true that there are spirits (some of which a*sume the identities of people who've passed on), but they're not disembodied humans, they're demons masquerading as dead people. Don't believe me, next time one of you spiritists or pychonauts has an encounter with your spirit guide (or whatever new agers are calling demons nowadays) ask them about Jesus and see how they react. You might be surprised.

You were on to something with your first sentence then went full retard in the next. You nor anyone else has any proof that people go to some heaven or hell when they die.
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '04        #21
 RoyaL CraCk said
Demons are simply your lower natures exulted, possession can be a good or a bad thing to pending on what you allow to possess you, religious people always talk about they want to be a vessel to god or Jesus what do you think it means to be a vessel? That means possession, so it's not always negative it depends on your mind state
Bro I believe that most of these highly religious people worship the devil behind closed doors and fool people in plain sight by preaching the word of God.

These people talk about God this and that but never go in detail about the devil. They want you to think that the devil doesnt exist. It's all the devil's trick.

The Devil needs to be exposed, the devil is a liar, a theif and a destroyer.
+2   

4 months ago '09        #22
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 81636 81 K  Slaps total: 22028 22 K
Fairy tales

+4   

4 months ago '19        #23
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9439 9 K  Slaps total: 1978 1 K
@ stay bless OP
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '04        #24
 JBigDawg said
@ stay bless OP
Thanks fam, you too
+2   

4 months ago '13        #25
jrockex 
 SimpinAintEz said
You were on to something with your first sentence then went full retard in the next. You nor anyone else has any proof that people go to some heaven or hell when they die.
thats something you gotta come to on your own

and all i mean by that is you just gotta decide some day what do you really believe is going on in this world

and no i did not grow up Christian
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  27
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-27online now  19
Image(s) inside Reboots we need asap
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
NO I.D. Sells His Production Catalog