Phil Spencer Hopes That Sony Will Soon Adopt His Failed Methods🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 months ago '12        #1
1155 page views
48 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 40892 40 K  Slaps total: 11439 11 K
Phil Spencer Hopes That Sony Will Soon Adopt His Failed Methods🔥

This desperate mf cant even sell a free Halo to people but he wants Sony to adopt their failed service image

best
worst
48 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 222247 222 K  Slaps total: 17652 17 K

;s=19
+6   

4 months ago '05        #3
Krazie 
Props total: 49717 49 K  Slaps total: 7899 7 K
Sony and copying others, who woulda thought.
+10   

4 months ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 103976 103 K  Slaps total: 38622 38 K
I doubt it’s gonna happen this generation.

Xbots need to let this sh*t go already and continue playing the brand that appeases them. For people that swear this library is complete garbage, they give a potential gamepass rival from Sony so much energy every single day.

Plus PSNow exists already

4 months ago '16        #5
Whatslosinlike  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11136 11 K  Slaps total: 529 529
I just want Sony to make back paddles for ps5 controllers
+2   

4 months ago '12        #6
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Saying Sony copied MS when they released PS Now 2 years before Gamepass

Bots really dont know sh*t outside of Boxden... Sony is never releasing their blockbuster games day and date on PS Now... Spiderman alone made Gamepass revenue for a year and thats only one exclusive
+5   

4 months ago '05        #7
Krazie 
Props total: 49717 49 K  Slaps total: 7899 7 K
Imagine using PS Now and Game Pass in the same sentence
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #8
 Pleasure Boy said

Bots really dont know sh*t outside of Boxden... Sony is never releasing their blockbuster games day and date on PS Now... Spiderman alone made Gamepass revenue for a year and thats only one exclusive
PS Now and Gamepass are completely different services. PS Now doesn't release exclusives on day one and only PS4 games can be downloaded to your console. And it's not as integrated into PC and mobile as Gamepass.
+6   

4 months ago '20        #9
God is Good 
Props total: 23071 23 K  Slaps total: 21958 21 K
Subscription services are the future. Have been for a while now

Seeing that sony has the MUCH larger install base, if sh*tty gamepass can get 20 million subs sony can get 60 million easily considering they actually make good games that people still buy after the first week.

That would be at least $20 a month x 60 million users while still finessing pc gamers to fund more AAA exclusives by selling them games that came out 4+ years ago

God bless

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #10
 God is Good said
Subscription services are the future. Have been for a while now

Seeing that sony has the MUCH larger install base, if sh*tty gamepass can get 20 million subs sony can get 60 million easily considering they actually make good games that people still buy after the first week.

That would be at least $20 a month x 60 million users while still finessing pc gamers to fund more AAA exclusives by selling them games that came out 4+ years ago

God bless
PS Now at its peak only had 3 million subs and has stayed stagnant for years. Gamepass has up 30 million and rising.
+2   

4 months ago '12        #11
 Naga Sadow said
PS Now at its peak only had 3 million subs and has stayed stagnant for years. Gamepass has up 30 million and rising.
Coz Sony is not trying to force gamers into Subscription services... And yall really think Phil Spencer know whats happening at Sony

This mf dont even know how many Gamepass subscribers they have... Sony makes with 1 blockbuster game what Microsoft make in an entire year from Gamepass... Why the fu*k would they follow his dumbass methods

4 months ago '12        #12
 Naga Sadow said
PS Now and Gamepass are completely different services. PS Now doesn't release exclusives on day one and only PS4 games can be downloaded to your console. And it's not as integrated into PC and mobile as Gamepass.
PS Now and Gamepass are the same Sony just dont put their brand new games on $1 services to inflate player/user numbers

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #13
 Pleasure Boy said
Coz Sony is not trying to force gamers into Subscription services... And yall really think Phil Spencer know whats happening at Sony

This mf dont even know how many Gamepass subscribers they have... Sony makes with 1 blockbuster game what Microsoft make in an entire year from Gamepass... Why the fu*k would they follow his dumbass methods
Please try to use facts and logic rather than emotions.

+2   

4 months ago '17        #14
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 103976 103 K  Slaps total: 38622 38 K
 Pleasure Boy said

Exactly lmfao.

These n*ggas swear they’re different type services when the only difference is they release day one games
+1   

4 months ago '20        #15
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x196
Props total: 105140 105 K  Slaps total: 21462 21 K
Phil said..

+1   

4 months ago '12        #16
 Naga Sadow said
Please try to use facts and logic rather than emotions.

Bruh... You and your fellow Xbots believe your own sh*t and you're telling me to come up with facts and logic... You guys dont know anything when it comes to Xbox but you praise this idiot like he's some gaming messiah

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that arguing with you Bots on this website is pointless... I just post sh*t to p*ss you stupid n*ggas off and laugh about it

Lemme show you facts about Xbox

And you retarded n*ggas expect Jim Ryan to follow Phil Spencer... Microsoft is not even 3rd in Gaming earnings anymore they're 4th... And you expect the guys in 1st place to listen to this mf

4 months ago '12        #17
BrooklynSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12383 12 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
Said it once and I’ll say it again

n*ggas love to hate calling Phil Spencer and gamepass a fail but when Sony comes out with their sh*tty Spartacus all of a sudden subscription services will be the crem de la crem of gaming

It always a sh*tty practice or failed practice until Sony does it

fu*king weird f*g**ts
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #18
 Pleasure Boy said
Bruh... You and your fellow Xbots believe your own sh*t and you're telling me to come up with facts and logic... You guys dont know anything when it comes to Xbox but you praise this idiot like he's some gaming messiah

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that arguing with you Bots on this website is pointless... I just post sh*t to p*ss you stupid n*ggas off and laugh about it

Lemme show you facts about Xbox

And you retarded n*ggas expect Jim Ryan to follow Phil Spencer... Microsoft is not even 3rd in Gaming earnings anymore they're 4th... And you expect the guys in 1st place to listen to this mf
One, I'm not an Xbot. Two, you post nothing but emotions. And jaydub is trash.

Here's something: try having a civil adult conversation without hurling insults and actually listen. Try a more rational adult approach.
+1   

4 months ago '12        #19
Spartacus will just be a merger between Sony Services... Retarded bots think Spartacus means day and date... Special breed of dumb mfs

4 months ago '12        #20
 Naga Sadow said
One, I'm not an Xbot. Two, you post nothing but emotions. And jaydub is trash.

Here's something: try having a civil adult conversation without hurling insults and actually listen. Try a more rational adult approach.
Thats not Jaydub in the video tho... Emotions is you completely ignoring the video and talk about irrelevant sh*t

4 months ago '05        #21
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 122929 122 K  Slaps total: 13083 13 K
 Krazie said
Sony and copying others, who woulda thought.
I'm not a biter
I'm a writer
For myself and others
I say a B.I.G. verse I'm only biggin' up my brother
Biggin' up my borough
I'm big enough to do it
I'm that thorough
Plus I know my own flow is foolish

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '17        #22
 Pleasure Boy said
Spartacus will just be a merger between Sony Services... Retarded bots think Spartacus means day and date... Special breed of dumb mfs
So you're against getting a better value and paying more for an offered experience?

+2   

4 months ago '06        #23
snaxxx 
Props total: 7941 7 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
Sony gonna kick gamepass off the cliff and yell "THIS IS SPARTACUS"

4 months ago '21        #24
LegitBaller  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2548 2 K  Slaps total: 207 207
Microsoft & Phil Spencer are way to nice I want somebody in there that will try to eliminate Sony like they try to do to Xbox. I want to see the 3 billion they set aside for Gamepass and 35 billion for acquisitions used to dominate and destroy the competition. Sony has no problem doing it and I love to see it.
+3   

4 months ago '12        #25
 Naga Sadow said
So you're against getting a better value and paying more for an offered experience?

Bro I have no issues to quit gaming if I feel its time for me to go... While some things still remain the same I'll still buy the games I want... When gaming goes 100% services I'll gladly exit the gaming space... I have no interest of adding Gaming Rental Services to my monthly debit orders... This sh*t may sound like a good idea now but just like Netflix is doing to their subscribers... The subscription fees will go up everytime and I want no parts of that

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+151online now  42
When that liquor kicks in
114 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  22
Video inside The New 2023 Range Rover Sport is Beautiful, High-Tech, and Minimalist
46 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  10
5/23..........mush mouth mumbles about her loss to asuka last week
215 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+58online now  9
California gas is more than minimum-wage