Jan 17 - Ghislaine Maxwell to reveal identity of ‘8 John Does’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

4 months ago '05        #1
6226 page views
138 comments

Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 78837 78 K  Slaps total: 11569 11 K
Jan 17 - Ghislaine Maxwell to reveal identity of ‘8 John Does’

The British socialite and convicted s*x-trafficker has ended her f*ght to keep the identity of eight “John Does” a secret, her lawyer said in a letter.

Convicted s*x-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer f*ght to protect the identity of eight men who allegedly had s*x with young women she and her billionaire paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.

A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre, the New York Post reports.

“After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93, and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,” the January 12 letter, signed by Laura Menninger, said.

visit this link https://www.news.com.au/w .. a265f9ef444d6d
+17   

best
worst
138 comments

4 months ago '05        #2
Scorpz 
Props total: 57658 57 K  Slaps total: 4411 4 K
Only a matter of time before she "hangs herself"
+189   

4 months ago '22        #3
BReNDon 
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 1507 1 K
Trump and bill definitely got their mini pink d*ck's sucked by under aged girls trump probably picked one who looked like Ivanka while bill was searching for black girls
+78   

4 months ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135064 135 K  Slaps total: 27493 27 K
the queen

4 months ago '15        #5
altaluv 
Props total: 4182 4 K  Slaps total: 1295 1 K
She needs to expose Justin Trudeau.
+24   

4 months ago '21        #6
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21263 21 K  Slaps total: 3467 3 K
JUST 8?

low level people no doubt
+106   

4 months ago '09        #7
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18673 18 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
The fact that there’s not a want by media, journalists, politicians, government and everyone to get “every” name released points to a cover up, and a lot of (powerful) people knowing a lot
+86   

4 months ago '19        #8
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84629 84 K  Slaps total: 9290 9 K
 BReNDon said
Trump and bill definitely got their mini pink d*ck's sucked by under aged girls trump probably picked one who looked like Ivanka while bill was searching for black girls
+15   

4 months ago '19        #9
 JayMurdoch said
JUST 8?

Nah those 8 aren't low level they were in the same civil case as her and Epstein which means they have bread and a reputation that warranted silencing the victim (s) with money.
The devil is in the details.
+18   

4 months ago '19        #10
 GREAT1NE said
The fact that there’s not a want by media, journalists, politicians, government and everyone to get “every” name released points to a cover up, and a lot of (powerful) people knowing a lot
A lot of people pretended to care about this because of political implications. The same people who were all up in arms about this could care less now.

I expect the media and politicians not to care but I didn't expect the drop off of support from regular people who don't seem to give a fxck.
+4   

4 months ago '13        #11
Ethernine 
Props total: 8252 8 K  Slaps total: 2160 2 K
 Scorpz said
Only a matter of time before she "hangs herself"
No they just bring in trey songs and chris brown may throw r kelly and cosby in once more for fun... back to entertain the FOOL a*s PUBLIC while the rich elites get there storys and eggs in a basket ..

the public is the easiest muthafu*kas to fool ..so it don't matter who she name black men will be made the face of r*pe ..and our stupid a*s women will be right there to co sign zaddy for a check.

this is all while they clean they sh*t up lol

And i said it on here many times Trey songs or chris brown is next n*ggas smacked my sh*t laughing kells is a pedo yeah ok DID I LIE no

Last edited by Ethernine; 01-17-2022 at 08:49 AM..
+7   

4 months ago '16        #12
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 125361 125 K  Slaps total: 13720 13 K
She should just say it den. I cant stand people who announce that they will make an official announcement.
+20   

4 months ago '12        #13
Superstarbrown7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23244 23 K  Slaps total: 2127 2 K
All those John doe,s are probably dead already
+13   

4 months ago '07        #14
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45763 45 K  Slaps total: 19361 19 K
Chris Tucker will probably be the only name that shocks people

4 months ago '17        #15
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 105070 105 K  Slaps total: 34420 34 K
 JayMurdoch said
JUST 8?

Epstein's victims have only named like 6 people. It's possible Epstein only had a few select clientele. They're some pretty big names though.

4 months ago '17        #16
 Superstarbrown7 said
All those John doe,s are probably dead already
Pretty sure all of them are still alive. Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Trump, Dershowitz, Wexner, George Mitchell, Tom McMillen. Not sure who number 8 could be.
+9   

4 months ago '20        #17
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22324 22 K  Slaps total: 974 974
She is not revealing their identities, she has simply said she and her lawyers will not continue objecting on their behalf to them being revealed, and said that they can defend their own interests in court.
+18   

4 months ago '19        #18
 Ethernine said
No they just bring in trey songs and chris brown may throw r kelly and cosby in once more for fun... back to entertain the FOOL a*s PUBLIC while the rich elites get there storys and eggs in a basket ..

the public is the easiest muthafu*kas to fool ..so it don't matter who she name black men will be made the face of r*pe ..and our stupid a*s women will be right there to co sign zaddy for a check.

this is all while they clean they sh*t up lol

And i said it on here many times Trey songs or chris brown is next n*ggas smacked my sh*t laughing kells is a pedo yeah ok DID I LIE no
Nobody has ever even kinda suggested that Chris Brown was inappropriate. Trey Songz on the other hand has had numerous incidents so your argument is invalid.

I'm not sure how it goes over your head that people in powerful positions take advantage of people s*xually especially when that's what this whole case is about! You're so focused on it being a Black person that is the face of a controversy that you forgot Epstein was the face of this whole controversy!

Outside of OJ, Cosby, Kellz and MJ there haven't been many Black men that have dominated the news cycle like the numerous Casey Anthony's, Jeffrey Epstein's, Jeffrey Dahmer's, Bill and Trump r*pe allegations, Monica Lewinsky, etc.

If anything they use Black people to distract Black people but I highly doubt with all the White and Jewish ties anyone could make a Black Man the face of this.
+6   

4 months ago '19        #19
 Ymmot said
Pretty sure all of them are still alive. Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Trump, Dershowitz, Wexner, George Mitchell, Tom McMillen. Not sure who number 8 could be.
You've been paying attention unlike the rest of these casuals. My guess is Nadia Marcinkova, Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, and Lesley Groff are on there along with Dershowitz, Wexner, and Mitchell.
+7   

4 months ago '12        #20
Superstarbrown7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23244 23 K  Slaps total: 2127 2 K
 Ymmot said
But is she going to name them

Or end up missing

4 months ago '17        #21
 aaf192020 said
You've been paying attention unlike the rest of these casuals. My guess is Nadia Marcinkova, Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, and Lesley Groff are on there along with Dershowitz, Wexner, and Mitchell.
Good call. Hopefully the identities do get revealed. Your list probably makes more sense because this case is in regards to Maxwell.
+4   

4 months ago '17        #22
 Superstarbrown7 said

Or end up missing
She's not saying she's going to name them. She's just not going to f*ght to hide the identities. You should read the article.
+11   

4 months ago '04        #23
nitetrain8601  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14687 14 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
If Camel isn’t on there, I won’t believe the list

4 months ago '19        #24
 Ymmot said
Good call. Hopefully the identities do get revealed. Your list probably makes more sense because this case is in regards to Maxwell.
My list is based on the innermost circle. Those closest to Epstein who helped procure the girls and setup connections with other power players not really those who participated in s*xual acts.

I could be totally wrong though. I just think Ghislaine isn't going to just take the full blame for everything when there are others who are just as complicit but aren't household names.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '05        #25
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59463 59 K  Slaps total: 19938 19 K
 Superstarbrown7 said

Or end up missing
That's the question we'll all have to wait to find out to know.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  200
2022 Western Conference Finals: (3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Ma..
1826 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  20
All Bane Quotes From Dark Knight Rises
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Video inside Flakko from No Jumper, says Young Thug deserves RICO case for ruining b..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-32online now  10
Video inside DABABY SLAPS A NIGERIAN FOR REACHING IN THE LAMBO 😱😱..
90 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy