Beatin on the Lunch table to a whole new level!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
47 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '16        #1
3010 page views
63 comments

BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 115171 115 K  Slaps total: 5067 5 K
Beatin on the Lunch table to a whole new level!!!!

image when he threw the bow in
+75   

best
worst
63 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
zone3cp 
Props total: 178536 178 K  Slaps total: 18034 18 K
No malice my G but what if I told u n*ggas was doing this before Instagram was created.

Real spill…..I actually witness dudes do it better while beatboxing with sounds effects.

Then like 4 other dudes join in and add some flavor to it and it sounded like a whole production team who been working together for years.

Then n*ggas start dancing and rapping.

All this while class is in session and the the teacher just gives up but slick vibing with it.

All black schools in the 90’s.

Last edited by zone3cp; 01-15-2022 at 11:15 PM..
+109   

4 months ago '13        #3
CrunchTime CDN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 37323 37 K  Slaps total: 8392 8 K
You wasn't around for Grindin was you?
+69   

4 months ago '16        #4
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 zone3cp said
No malice my G but what if I told u n*ggas was doing this before Instagram was created.

Real spill…..I actually witness dudes do it better while beatboxing with sounds effects.

Then like 4 other dudes join in and add some flavor to it and it sounded like a whole production team who been working together for years.

All this while class is in session and the the teacher just gives up but slick vibing with it.

one of patnas was that n*gga, got locked up for 4 years came out wasn’t even out a month, bam probation violation tryna go to the H now locked down for 10, he was the one beatin on the lockers freestylin WATTBA plair
+15   

4 months ago '04        #5
zone3cp 
Props total: 178536 178 K  Slaps total: 18034 18 K
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
one of patnas was that n*gga, got locked up for 4 years came out wasn’t even out a month, bam probation violation tryna go to the H now locked down for 10, he was the one beatin on the lockers freestylin WATTBA plair
whats sad was all them fire beat making n*ggas in school either already did some times in juvenile hall or was gonna do prison time after they got out of school.

Looking back it was just some n*ggas in school who was just built for prison. Its like u already knew they had it coming. My homie be think of cats like that from back then and after a quick google search they locked up or on parole. We had cats in middle school who use to smoke huddled up and walk the track during PE like prison cats walk the prison yards.

We use to drink our bottle drinks in school out of brown paper bags like they was drinking 40’s and sh*t.

They was preparing us lowkey.

Last edited by zone3cp; 01-15-2022 at 11:45 PM..
+15   

4 months ago '20        #6
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 116347 116 K  Slaps total: 5651 5 K
Kid got percussion down he just need to figure out how to slide a bass drum pound in there.
+9   

4 months ago '16        #7
 zone3cp said
whats sad was all them fire beat making n*ggas in school either already did some times in juvenile hall or was gonna do prison time after they got out of school.

Looking back it was just n*ggas in school who was just built for prison. Its like u already knew they had it coming. He had cats in middle school who use to smoke huddled up and walk the track like prison cats walk the prison yards.

He use to drink our bottle drinks in school out of brown paper bags like he was drinking 40’s.

Conditioning. sh*t is depressing
+10   

4 months ago '16        #8
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Kid got percussion down he just need to figure out how to slide a bass drum pound in there.
Bass Drum pound? Wasn’t he doing it with his wrist at the chorus drop?
+3   

4 months ago '19        #9
Unfadeable07 
Props total: 2966 2 K  Slaps total: 505 505
I remember way back in school they showed vhs of people playing music off of random everyday objects

It would be like random scenes and environments then they would pop out and start putting together a song like wtf

I forgot what it was called
+5   

4 months ago '20        #10
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 116347 116 K  Slaps total: 5651 5 K
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
Bass Drum pound? Wasn’t he doing it with his wrist at the chorus drop?
i think that was the songs actual drum

I’ll watch it again if so then his wrist is knockin’
+1   

4 months ago '19        #11
DirtyDaily 
Props total: 1203 1 K  Slaps total: 108 108
i was gonna say he was mid until i saw the bow and accuracy of the stutter kicks.. he also did that other thing with the noise.. he dope

but there was kids hittin Left right Left by drama kick for kick back in middle school Lol hi hats and all in sequence
+4   

4 months ago '15        #12
screwhead501  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2238 2 K  Slaps total: 395 395
 zone3cp said

this sh*t was hard

+6   

4 months ago '15        #13
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 79484 79 K  Slaps total: 9274 9 K
Teachers be salty af when students do this
+12   

4 months ago '19        #14
Datcluety 
Props total: 1500 1 K  Slaps total: 78 78
We used to k*ll that sh*t back in middle school, used to have so much fun and get in hella trouble
+3   

4 months ago '16        #15
 screwhead501 said
this sh*t was hard

+5   

4 months ago '05        #16
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 120468 120 K  Slaps total: 14122 14 K
Somebody get that kid a drum machine or drum set stat

+3   

4 months ago '09        #17
2nd2none 
Props total: 9270 9 K  Slaps total: 1188 1 K
Doing that with a song in the background
+8   

4 months ago '11        #18
Papa Shango  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14814 14 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
Used to do this sh*t everyday. Had a teacher in 10th grade try to be the "cool" teacher, so he'd let it go while the homies would freestyle. English class, so he'd say sh*t like "excellent poetry fellas, lets get back to MacBeth"

all that did was make him a target. The homie asked me to hit the Like a Pimp beat, and did about 40 bars directed at the teacher. Said some whack sh*t like "Mr. McMurray, sweet like a McFlurry" but at the time that sh*t had the whole class filled with premium gas. Said something something "acrobat, you dont get pu**y cause you dont know where your d*ck is at". Still remember that sh*t 20 years later.
+7   

4 months ago '15        #19
screwhead501  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2238 2 K  Slaps total: 395 395
 BobbiHeadRagTop said

dude is still on the street last time I checked. He actually met up with some big artists including chris brown 9-10 years ago...Got clean for a little bit but seems like he's stuck in his ways
+3   

4 months ago '05        #20
Coreyw1014 
Props total: 1001 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
Dude spazzed!!!!!!
+2   

4 months ago '20        #21
Detr0it 
Props total: 5501 5 K  Slaps total: 169 169
 zone3cp said

Looking back it was just some n*ggas in school who was just built for prison. Its like u already knew they had it coming. My homie be think of cats like that from back then and after a quick google search they locked up or on parole. We had cats in middle school who use to smoke huddled up and walk the track during PE like prison cats walk the prison yards.

We use to drink our bottle drinks in school out of brown paper bags like they was drinking 40’s and sh*t.

We were copying what we saw, either in person or on the TV
That environmental influence only helps the environment survive, not those of us that were in it. Respect to all those we lost along the way.
+3   

4 months ago '14        #22
JayGatsby 
Props total: 3036 3 K  Slaps total: 548 548
 CrunchTime CDN said
You wasn't around for Grindin was you?

he said " to a whole new level"

not " keep it basic"
+1   

4 months ago '06        #23
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58885 58 K  Slaps total: 16936 16 K
 Papa Shango said
Used to do this sh*t everyday. Had a teacher in 10th grade try to be the "cool" teacher, so he'd let it go while the homies would freestyle. English class, so he'd say sh*t like "excellent poetry fellas, lets get back to MacBeth"

all that did was make him a target. The homie asked me to hit the Like a Pimp beat, and did about 40 bars directed at the teacher. Said some whack sh*t like "Mr. McMurray, sweet like a McFlurry" but at the time that sh*t had the whole class filled with premium gas. Said something something "acrobat, you dont get pu**y cause you dont know where your d*ck is at". Still remember that sh*t 20 years later.
My guy was a nerd loser that actually let yall do your thing and not a d*ckhead power tripped teacher like most and you went at him like that? Thats weak as hell
+1   

4 months ago '15        #24
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35275 35 K  Slaps total: 487 487
Took me back to middle school. These 2 dudes would go in with the beats. Sometimes when everybody was going to their next class and all the time in the lunchroom.

Like dude up a few posts up said they always got in trouble and they both ended up going to juvenile detention. Literally seen them get taken off to there too. One of them was white and I asked him what was the line for. Said they were going to a detention center. Last time I seen him
+2   

4 months ago '04        #25
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 57885 57 K  Slaps total: 6962 6 K
n*ggas wasn't black in the 90s apparently
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
128 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Reseller Zadeh Kicks Leaves Customers With Millions in Outstanding Orders
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy