*MUST WATCH* Amazon Prime's UTOPIA (US) 2020 - WILD PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '19        #1
2174 page views
44 comments

JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9355 9 K  Slaps total: 1951 1 K
*MUST WATCH* Amazon Prime's UTOPIA (US) 2020 - WILD PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

I kid you not this is the single most important piece of television/film currently available to the public in 2022.

Absolute must-watch TV. A more relevant series than even Netflix's Squid Game.

If you have a spine, any backbone at all and a pair in between your legs you MUST watch the series. There is enough action (guns), violence (blood) and an overall suspense and shock factor to keep you interested if that's what your into.

Ties into everything everyone has been discussing for the past 2 years (pandemic, virus, vaccines).

The show was criticized for its 'poor-timing' releasing in September 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and was 'cancelled' after 1 season (8 episodes). The season finale was sensational and very, very telling

The writing, theme & plot especially when considering the production company (Amazon) and the timing of it all... is straight up outrageous

Which begs the question... who gave the green light for production and release anyway?
+19   

best
worst
44 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Yall do yourselves a favor please
@ never ask but I need that HT
+3   

4 months ago '19        #3
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
If you visit, prop or slap thread either/or so mfers can see this

4 months ago '16        #4
PrinceDreSON 
Props total: 9434 9 K  Slaps total: 2154 2 K
Show was a*s. Watch the OG version
+13   

4 months ago '05        #5
Rockstar718 
Props total: 41569 41 K  Slaps total: 3495 3 K
There was a thread on it here when it first came out if I'm not mistaken.

Show was OK, I think it tried to take on too much. The UK version was better
+3   

4 months ago '15        #6
kaydot901 
Props total: 5191 5 K  Slaps total: 221 221
Gonna give it a shot. Just got on the Lone Gunmen X-Files spin off,they had 9/11 on the first episode and it aired March 4th 2001,and the sh*t they were saying was heavy. I wanna see where it goes.
+2   

4 months ago '14        #7
ebizz6284  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1364 1 K  Slaps total: 54 54

+3   

4 months ago '13        #8
pizzolini 
Props total: 2910 2 K  Slaps total: 256 256
Thought this was for season 2 or something. LMK when S2 trailer is out
+5   

4 months ago '15        #9
Kdub31 
Props total: 23057 23 K  Slaps total: 2228 2 K
The crazy sh*t is filming for the show wrapped in October of 2019

Seems like somebody knew something

Even the child abduction sh*t became more relevant as time went on... all of that mixed with a Bill Gates type villian... pretty eerie to be a coincidence

Last edited by Kdub31; 01-16-2022 at 12:50 AM..
+11   

4 months ago '15        #10
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 26625 26 K  Slaps total: 3227 3 K
Please watch the original
+4   

4 months ago '12        #11
TheConnect  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17788 17 K  Slaps total: 1399 1 K
 JBigDawg said
Yall do yourselves a favor please
@ never ask but I need that HT
Begging for HTs like a bi*ch because you and 18 other people around the world like a trash show

+4   

4 months ago '04        #12
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 30288 30 K  Slaps total: 4413 4 K
Yo. The sh*t is canceled. If you wanna know what would have happened... look up the British version which is also on Amazon.
+6   

4 months ago '16        #13
Teknicks 
Props total: 39815 39 K  Slaps total: 7344 7 K
 Kdub31 said

Even the child abduction sh*t became more relevant as time went on... all of that mixed with a Bill Gates type villian... pretty eerie to be a coincidence
Someone did know something.. Humans get hit with new viruses yearly and pandemics VERY VERY VERY often..

It's not a damn secret.. y'all act like this was once in a lifetime. It was only a matter of time

+6   

4 months ago '11        #14
Tooly Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9983 9 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K
You should watch Humans if you want a glimpse of the future, its basically a drama about how the world would be with actual real life robots like irobot style who talk and do stuff for you and can be purchased for home use. Basically exactly what's been being advertised in recent months lol

do they have rights? how can you even treat them? Robots that look semi real and spent a decade around your kids will mean your kids will genuinely love it.

What happens if your wife walks in on your fu*king the robot? What happens if you beat the sh*t out of it? What happens if it defends itself?
+3   

4 months ago '04        #15
astrotrain 
Props total: 3918 3 K  Slaps total: 287 287
Show was boring gave up after 2 episodes. Heard the UK version is better

4 months ago '15        #16
Kdub31 
Props total: 23057 23 K  Slaps total: 2228 2 K
 Teknicks said
Someone did know something.. Humans get hit with new viruses yearly and pandemics VERY VERY VERY often..

It's not a damn secret.. y'all act like this was once in a lifetime. It was only a matter of time

Hey dumbass watch the show... the show wasnt about a naturally occurring pandemic
+2   

4 months ago '21        #17
Keithf87 
Props total: 14338 14 K  Slaps total: 774 774
 JBigDawg said
I kid you not this is the single most important piece of television/film currently available to the public in 2022.

If you have a spine, any backbone at all and a pair in between your legs you MUST watch the series. There is enough action (guns), violence (blood) and an overall suspense and shock factor to keep you interested if that's what your into.

Ties into everything everyone has been discussing for the past 2 years (pandemic, virus, vaccines).

The show was criticized for its 'poor-timing' releasing in September 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and was 'cancelled' after 1 season (8 episodes). The season finale was sensational and very, very telling

The writing, theme & plot especially when considering the production company (Amazon) and the timing of it all... is straight up outrageous

Which begs the question... who gave the green light for production and release anyway?
Wow I just started to watch and its damn good.

Halfway through it.
+2   

4 months ago '21        #18
cbd kris 
Props total: 427 427  Slaps total: 84 84
I'm a super fan of the OG Utopia .

Only first ep of this version had me .. excellent

Maybe I need to check it again incase I missed something .

But I imagine it's great for a first time watcher
+4   

4 months ago '20        #19
gangasanta 
Props total: 8214 8 K  Slaps total: 855 855
 JBigDawg said

Nah b. Go watch the British original

4 months ago '21        #20
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21263 21 K  Slaps total: 3467 3 K
thanks op will check it out, both versions. Will watch the US version first so it's not so disappointing.
+3   

4 months ago '11        #21
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 183918 183 K  Slaps total: 24802 24 K
Sad to hear they canceled this show
+2   

4 months ago '17        #22
Drewsmit 
Props total: 27433 27 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 Kdub31 said

Stock Market would call that “insider trading”
+2   

4 months ago '06        #23
SKDontPlay 
Props total: 4683 4 K  Slaps total: 314 314
 pizzolini said
Thought this was for season 2 or something. LMK when S2 trailer is out
The US version ain’t getting one. sh*t got canceled.
+2   

4 months ago '21        #24
cbd kris 
Props total: 427 427  Slaps total: 84 84
 gangasanta said
Nah b. Go watch the British original
No doubt , they whent extra with the imagery .. took a bit of sting of the Amazon reboot .

Some of those scenes in the UK Series 2 were pretty blunt , and it looks pretty low budget but done well . The US one seems jokey , the way they presented the 'Tramp' character . I felt disgraced by the Wilson Wilson too . He was such a pivotal character .. and Amazon had him looking feeble . When you know the plot of the OG .. there was no way they could have spun the character to a heel .

Every character could be a favourite . They had Becki as the comedic relief too as a counterbalance to some of serious action presented .

Oh yea .. the OST was legendary . It was scored perfect and highlighted the mood for each moment
+2   

4 months ago '16        #25
Teknicks 
Props total: 39815 39 K  Slaps total: 7344 7 K
 Kdub31 said
Hey dumbass watch the show... the show wasnt about a naturally occurring pandemic
I did watch the show you fuccin idiot.

Viral outbreaks happen several times a year, every year.

There are shows and movies about viral outbreaks every year too.

Y'all niccas too slow for your own good

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+237online now  37
Video inside Bill Maher Dropping Those Facts Again That They're Not Gonna Like
203 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+19online now  20
Video inside 🤔Anyone Go To The #RickRossCarShow @ PromisedLand????
31 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Room Teacher arrested after s*xual relationship with student, caught b..
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+80online now  11
Image(s) inside Rick Ross Front Lawn currently looks like 5 Car dealerships in 1 Huge ..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy