Remember when EDP445 fake girlfriend called him…

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 days ago '11        #1
5088 page views
147 comments

CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 71833 71 K  Slaps total: 8629 8 K
Remember when EDP445 fake girlfriend called him…

image bro this sh*t too funny.

heard he was tryna get a job at a fast food place

+34   

best
worst
147 comments

5 days ago '11        #2
eucalyptus 
Props total: 8615 8 K  Slaps total: 1204 1 K
He thought he was so playa for coppin fake teeny bopper pu**y
+51   

5 days ago '21        #3
I Am Joseph 
Props total: 1907 1 K  Slaps total: 296 296
EDP made some classic videos. It's disappointing to see his downfall was because of some wannabe internet vigilante clowns.

5 days ago '13        #4
jjdagreat 
Props total: 8006 8 K  Slaps total: 191 191
Saw something on YouTube that said he legally changed his name and is living out of hotels now
+43   

5 days ago '11        #5
RileyEsco 
Props total: 68483 68 K  Slaps total: 500 500
n*gga thought he was supreme mackin'.

"What you n*ggas kno-kno-know 'bout that?"

That sh*t lowkey sad; cause you know if he got gassed off that, that phone been dry as fu*k for years and years.
+79   

5 days ago '16        #6
Menosay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10742 10 K  Slaps total: 3632 3 K
+6   

5 days ago '16        #7
thepyrvmids 
Props total: 1199 1 K  Slaps total: 64 64
King of Losers
+27   

5 days ago '06        #8
~SHYNE~  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4485 4 K  Slaps total: 649 649
Pedo...fu*k'em.
+41   

5 days ago '04        #9
MegaTON 
Props total: 7563 7 K  Slaps total: 1465 1 K
 jjdagreat said
Saw something on YouTube that said he legally changed his name and is living out of hotels now
for real they turned up on his a*s - said ppl keep gettin him fired from jobs n kicked out of apartments damn
+22   

5 days ago '06        #10
Stupid Fresh 
Props total: 16634 16 K  Slaps total: 3257 3 K
Yeah he was a loser we all knew this
+18   

5 days ago '05        #11
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 109343 109 K  Slaps total: 13542 13 K
 I Am Joseph said
EDP made some classic videos. It's disappointing to see his downfall was because of some wannabe internet vigilante clowns.
Dude put himself out there for that smoke though
+24   

5 days ago '15        #12
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 23071 23 K  Slaps total: 2903 2 K
you could tell he was one of those kids that lied about having a ps3 early when the ps2 was just a little old lying saying his dad worked for sony lmao

the funny thing is i just thought he was the eagles mad guy meme didnt know he spun that sh*t into a whole a*s lulcow career until the expose. I saw a video the other day they ain`t take their foot of dude neck dude is hurtin` and rightfully so.

I hate normie youtube but with that said lets prop some brothers doing good work on there not hurting no bodie buddie! shoutout king vader is a weeb living out his dreams and you cant be mad at him same as the dude and his crew that do all the lebron and other sports anime and black skits.

Last edited by CALL AGAIN; 01-15-2022 at 02:15 AM..
+17   

5 days ago '08        #13
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39168 39 K  Slaps total: 3054 3 K
 I Am Joseph said
no... his downfall was being a pedo.
+34   

5 days ago '06        #14
Clyde  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 38646 38 K  Slaps total: 5679 5 K

+13   

5 days ago '09        #15
Zao 
Props total: 24382 24 K  Slaps total: 5708 5 K
They saying he changed his name, sold one of his cars, down bad for money and they got him fired from doing Lyft, Uber and UberEATS. Heard he was in jail too which at this point he gonna have more freedom walking that PC yard in prison then being out here in the free world

He getting everything he deserve
+31   

5 days ago '08        #16
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39168 39 K  Slaps total: 3054 3 K
 CALL AGAIN said
you could tell he was one of those kids that lied about having a ps3 early when the ps2 was just a little old lying saying his dad worked for sony lmao
lol, ok check this story out from when I was a kid...

When I was in I think the 5th grade there was this kid named Ryan. He lied to me saying his mom worked for Sega and if I let him borrow my game his mom would put some cheat codes on it for me. Me, being a dumb kid, I was like oh sh*t! I want them codes, baby!!!

I let him borrow some Superman game I had on the Genesis. This dude had my game for like 2 weeks and I'm like "yo, where's my game, Ryan!?" He tells me his mom is still putting the codes on it or whatever. This dude gives me the game back a few days later with a piece of paper with some codes on it. I'm all excited and I go home and start putting in these codes.... obviously, none of these fu*king codes work. Now, I know I've been had and clearly, I don't like this feeling, lol.

I go back to school and tell him his codes don't work. Now, he's all like "ah man, I'm not sure what happened! They worked for me!" I'm like cut the bullsh*t man! But he keeps on with the lie. I said aight... cool.

I waited like 2 weeks and magically one day we had a substitute teacher AND it was PE day. During PE, I told Ryan I wanted to tell him something. We're walking and I put my arms around his shoulders so we were close together. I just start blabbing random words to him. I was making zero sense on purpose and he goes, "what are you talking about..." and right there I rammed my fist so far up his goddam stomach that he slightly lifted up off the ground. He was on the floor on his knees gasping for air and I told him don't be messing with me like I'm some punk. I just left him there and all the other kids ran up like, "Ryan, what's wrong..." I just looked at him, he looked at me, and then he told them nothing was wrong.

AND of course the next day this kid named Jose tells the teacher that I punched Ryan in the stomach and do you know what the teacher said?

"Jose, be quiet. He would never do that!"

+55   

5 days ago '04        #17
MegaTON 
Props total: 7563 7 K  Slaps total: 1465 1 K
 CALL AGAIN said

the funny thing is i just thought he was the eagles mad guy meme didnt know he spun that sh*t into a whole a*s lulcow career until the expose. I saw a video the other day they ain`t take their foot of dude neck dude is hurtin` and rightfully so.

I hate normie youtube but with that said lets prop some brothers doing good work on there not hurting no bodie buddie! shoutout king vader is a weeb living out his dreams and you cant be mad at him same as the dude and his crew that do all the lebron and other sports anime and black skits.
for real seemed like ppl was really rootin for dude too, as corny as he was/is
+2   

5 days ago '04        #18
biscuit 
Props total: 54033 54 K  Slaps total: 4742 4 K
 Clyde said

Same hairline as you @

@
+2   

5 days ago '20        #19
Oxx 
Props total: 8164 8 K  Slaps total: 951 951
I just hate seeing fat people eat and drink

+30   

5 days ago '17        #20
Rickter1 
Props total: 3021 3 K  Slaps total: 328 328
 Kewop Decam said
lol, ok check this story out from when I was a kid...

When I was in I think the 5th grade there was this kid named Ryan. He lied to me saying his mom worked for Sega and if I let him borrow my game his mom would put some cheat codes on it for me. Me, being a dumb kid, I was like oh sh*t! I want them codes, baby!!!

I let him borrow some Superman game I had on the Genesis. This dude had my game for like 2 weeks and I'm like "yo, where's my game, Ryan!?" He tells me his mom is still putting the codes on it or whatever. This dude gives me the game back a few days later with a piece of paper with some codes on it. I'm all excited and I go home and start putting in these codes.... obviously, none of these fu*king codes work. Now, I know I've been had and clearly, I don't like this feeling, lol.

I go back to school and tell him his codes don't work. Now, he's all like "ah man, I'm not sure what happened! They worked for me!" I'm like cut the bullsh*t man! But he keeps on with the lie. I said aight... cool.

I waited like 2 weeks and magically one day we had a substitute teacher AND it was PE day. During PE, I told Ryan I wanted to tell him something. We're walking and I put my arms around his shoulders so we were close together. I just start blabbing random words to him. I was making zero sense on purpose and he goes, "what are you talking about..." and right there I rammed my fist so far up his goddam stomach that he slightly lifted up off the ground. He was on the floor on his knees gasping for air and I told him don't be messing with me like I'm some punk. I just left him there and all the other kids ran up like, "Ryan, what's wrong..." I just looked at him, he looked at me, and then he told them nothing was wrong.

AND of course the next day this kid named Jose tells the teacher that I punched Ryan in the stomach and do you know what the teacher said?

"Jose, be quiet. He would never do that!"

Bro for some reason you falling for the my moms works for Sega sh*t k*lled me
+25   

5 days ago '11        #21
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 34517 34 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
 RileyEsco said
n*gga thought he was supreme mackin'.

"What you n*ggas kno-kno-know 'bout that?"

That sh*t lowkey sad; cause you know if he got gassed off that, that phone been dry as fu*k for years and years.
+9   

5 days ago '16        #22
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12132 12 K  Slaps total: 1297 1 K
 Clyde said

This some weird a*s john gacy sh*t right here man
+8   

5 days ago '18        #23
HoopLife88 
Props total: 46790 46 K  Slaps total: 5753 5 K
 Clyde said

disturbing
+9   

5 days ago '15        #24
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 81774 81 K  Slaps total: 7535 7 K
 Zao said
They saying he changed his name, sold one of his cars, down bad for money and they got him fired from doing Lyft, Uber and UberEATS. Heard he was in jail too which at this point he gonna have more freedom walking that PC yard in prison then being out here in the free world

He getting everything he deserve
I wondered what happened to BXs favorite sports fan

They tryna make dude commit that damn
+4   

5 days ago '17        #25
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 98085 98 K  Slaps total: 27816 27 K
 MegaTON said
for real they turned up on his a*s - said ppl keep gettin him fired from jobs n kicked out of apartments damn
That’s why he’s a truck driver now, lives on the road
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+102online now  17
Video inside When is enough enough!!!!!!
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Jan 18 - derek chauvin.......struggling behind bars
140 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Jan 18 - What is Florida doing?