New York undercover on bet

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 months ago '14        #1
1146 page views
25 comments

jaenyce757 
Props total: 6332 6 K  Slaps total: 626 626
New York undercover on bet

Mann I'm watching 1st episode I'm happy
+7   

best
worst
25 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 48821 48 K  Slaps total: 5986 5 K
 jaenyce757 said
Mann I'm watching 1st episode I'm happy
Oh wow. It's been a minute since I've heard of it being on TV.

Do they show the music artists perform?
+2   

4 months ago '17        #3
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 25306 25 K  Slaps total: 2278 2 K
 Kadroan said

Somebodies gotta rip all the episodes!!

Can’t let this opportunity slip by because they damn sure ain’t gonna release the box set.

Op let us know if they still have the artists perform at the end.
+7   

4 months ago '04        #4
darkcrusader 
Props total: 617 617  Slaps total: 71 71
Damn gonna have to keep my eyes open now for this
Thanks
+2   

4 months ago '15        #5
A T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 14503 14 K  Slaps total: 2196 2 K
 THExTAKEOVER said

Can’t let this opportunity slip by because they damn sure ain’t gonna release the box set.

No they won't release it but....

+3   

4 months ago '04        #6
thegod 
Props total: 11335 11 K  Slaps total: 431 431
 THExTAKEOVER said

Episodes have been ripped. I have the whole series on my Plex and just checked a few episodes and the musical guest during the credits were there. Not sure if that’s still the case on this BET run.
+3   

4 months ago '17        #7
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 25306 25 K  Slaps total: 2278 2 K
 A T said

thegod said
Episodes have been ripped. I have the whole series on my Plex and just checked a few episodes and the musical guest during the credits were there. Not sure if that’s still the case on this BET run.
Good look. Ima rip them sh*ts tonight then.
+3   

4 months ago '16        #8
nik3 
Props total: 12396 12 K  Slaps total: 6457 6 K
Nobody wants to watch that old sh*t with all them new shows now, they 10 years too late

4 months ago '04        #9
ghengis 
Props total: 16740 16 K  Slaps total: 459 459
 thegod said

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

4 months ago '14        #10
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 168228 168 K  Slaps total: 37234 37 K
Greatest show of all time

+2   

4 months ago '13        #11
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9002 9 K  Slaps total: 581 581
I spoke to my wife about the threads I’ve seen on ny undercover last night. This is what she said

1. She’s only scheduled 2 episodes because she was unsure what the reception would be. Ratings came back and y’all seemed to watch so that’s good. She may try to schedule more episodes per week in the future.

2. The show is only on linear meaning it’s not available on any of the streaming services yet, no VOD.

3. She’s glad y’all watched and enjoy the show. Keep watching BET.

4. There’s nothing she can do about the movies being played.

5. Someone in another thread mentioned bad editing before commercials that interrupt plot and jokes “Martin” she said she’d mention it in her meetings.

6. I’ve been suggesting bringing back all the golden era shows but it’s out of her control. Sorry not no rapcity or hits from the streets any time soon.
+4   

4 months ago '05        #12
stanis3k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 5774 5 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 Kadroan said

The musical guests are there
+2   

4 months ago '05        #13
stanis3k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 5774 5 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 ma chis mo said
I spoke to my wife about the threads I’ve seen on ny undercover last night. This is what she said

1. She’s only scheduled 2 episodes because she was unsure what the reception would be. Ratings came back and y’all seemed to watch so that’s good. She may try to schedule more episodes per week in the future.

2. The show is only on linear meaning it’s not available on any of the streaming services yet, no VOD.

5. Someone in another thread mentioned bad editing before commercials that interrupt plot and jokes “Martin” she said she’d mention it in her meetings.

6. I’ve been suggesting bringing back all the golden era shows but it’s out of her control. Sorry not no rapcity or hits from the streets any time soon.
Ur wife works for bet?
+2   

4 months ago '13        #14
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9002 9 K  Slaps total: 581 581
 stanis3k said
Ur wife works for bet?
Yes, programming specifically
+4   

4 months ago '13        #15
Streetdiscpl 
Props total: 531 531  Slaps total: 28 28
 thegod said
Waaaait a minute. You have all four seasons....with good quality?!!
+1   

4 months ago '04        #16
thegod 
 ghengis said

is the only place I know, and I dont know of any open

where you could get it, if you arent already on one.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #17
thegod 
 Streetdiscpl said
Waaaait a minute. You have all four seasons....with good quality?!!

All the seasons I have were taken from the Centric TV channel which is now a BET channel. The quality is good for what it is, as its the same quality you'd get if you were watching it on tv. Its a*s compared to a new show, or a 90's show thats been remastered in HD or atleast to DVD quality though.
+2   

4 months ago '11        #18
Aces Up 
Props total: 4834 4 K  Slaps total: 171 171
 A T said

Will be copping NY Uncover but ayooooo!!! This site has all kind of sh*t I checked for forever ago and never found. The Famous Jett Jackson (RIP Lee Thompson Young), Up Up and Away, and MTV's Undressed.

Undressed was ahead of its time, one of the first shows I remember that talked about young people having s*x and openly gay/bis*xual characters.
I used to think that all bi*ches walked around nekkid in the showers in college and those sh*ts were co-ed because of that show. A few famous actors started out on that show now that I think about it.

I remember pre-prime Christina Hendricks:

Already established, but I was never mad at seeing more of her, Reagan Gomez-Preston:

Sarah Lancaster's non-acting a*s from Chuck, I only remember the lesbian kiss scene:

They only have season 1 of Undressed, but that's all I need. I used to watch that sh*t only for Bree Turner anyway and that's the only season she was on. I don't know why I found her so damn s*xy. As a jit I was dumb enough to think they would show her cute little t*tties.

ma chis mo said
Appreciate the info, especially about Hits from the Streets. I would pay good money to get that show on DVD or something. My cousin looks just like Al Shearer, he used to lie and say he was that dude when the show ran.
+2   

4 months ago '04        #19
thegod 
 Aces Up said
Will be copping NY Uncover but ayooooo!!! This site has all kind of sh*t I checked for forever ago and never found. The Famous Jett Jackson (RIP Lee Thompson Young), Up Up and Away, and MTV's Undressed.

Appreciate the info, especially about Hits from the Streets. I would pay good money to get that show on DVD or something. My cousin looks just like Al Shearer, he used to lie and say he was that dude when the show ran.

Yoooo, I just realized that site is selling the exact same rip I got lmao. Same Centric logo and weird pixilation at the bottom haha.

I could put them n*ggas out of business with the sh*t I can get lol. They bold as hell to be selling bootleg dvds in the open like that today.

I did over 10 years ago on ebay and other marketplaces in my college days. That sh*t was real popular, selling tv shows that arent available on dvd.
+1   

4 months ago '11        #20
Aces Up 
Props total: 4834 4 K  Slaps total: 171 171
 thegod said
Yoooo, I just realized that site is selling the exact same rip I got lmao. Same Centric logo and weird pixilation at the bottom haha.

I could put them n*ggas out of business with the sh*t I can get lol. They bold as hell to be selling bootleg dvds in the open like that today.

I did over 10 years ago on ebay and other marketplaces in my college days. That sh*t was real popular, selling tv shows that arent available on dvd.
Yeah they are bold as hell! I almost feel like it's a setup, I should probably just keep my eyes open for the rip then.

4 months ago '13        #21
Streetdiscpl 
Props total: 531 531  Slaps total: 28 28
 thegod said
All the seasons I have were taken from the Centric TV channel which is now a BET channel. The quality is good for what it is, as its the same quality you'd get if you were watching it on tv. Its a*s compared to a new show, or a 90's show thats been remastered in HD or atleast to DVD quality though.
Ok. Bet. How do I cop?
+1   

4 months ago '17        #22
lostkauze47 
Props total: 5776 5 K  Slaps total: 323 323
 ma chis mo said
Yes, programming specifically
Dope I haven't watched BET in years. Is comic view still on there? If not they should bring that back

4 months ago '04        #23
ReddBoss 
Props total: 1477 1 K  Slaps total: 27 27
 ma chis mo said

Its on demand with xfinity, I watched first ep Saturday afternoon

4 months ago '04        #24
ReddBoss 
Props total: 1477 1 K  Slaps total: 27 27
 Aces Up said

Undressed was ahead of its time, one of the first shows I remember that talked about young people having s*x and openly gay/bis*xual characters.
I used to think that all bi*ches walked around nekkid in the showers in college and those sh*ts were co-ed because of that show. A few famous actors started out on that show now that I think about it.

I remember pre-prime Christina Hendricks:

Already established, but I was never mad at seeing more of her, Reagan Gomez-Preston:

Sarah Lancaster's non-acting a*s from Chuck, I only remember the lesbian kiss scene:

They only have season 1 of Undressed, but that's all I need. I used to watch that sh*t only for Bree Turner anyway and that's the only season she was on. I don't know why I found her so damn s*xy. As a jit I was dumb enough to think they would show her cute little t*tties.

That undressed was dope, is it online anywhere to watch?

4 months ago '07        #25
iswerve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21325 21 K  Slaps total: 2854 2 K
this beat go hard

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  19
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  16
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+41online now  13
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+134online now  7
Image(s) inside Winona Ryder At Age 50. As Johnny Depp Would Say, "Winona Forever".
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy