The Metaverse Is Worse Than You Thought

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 months ago '16        #1
6982 page views
107 comments

Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 50333 50 K  Slaps total: 11682 11 K
The Metaverse Is Worse Than You Thought

Please watch these videos. Please

Last edited by Forza Nocta; 01-15-2022 at 05:15 PM..
+26   

best
worst
107 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11591 11 K  Slaps total: 5242 5 K
+10   

4 months ago '16        #3
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
I'll try tone myself down in hopes of appeasing to those that may be sensitive to aggressive comments.

I really want you guys to watch these videos with open minds and take the message very seriously. The guy I posted isn't selling you dreams, telling you lies, pitting you against your fellow man, bashing women, gays or promoting any bullsh*t that tends to go to the top of this website.

I have tried twice now to get this message out to you guys because it needs to be heard by everyone. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is what is happening at this very moment in front of our own eyes.

At very least... to the older guys on here who have children or younger relatives that you have the tiniest bit of care and love for... please watch these videos.

A lot of you guys have hatred for Bill Gates and I have nothing positive or negative to say about that but when it comes to Mark Zuckerberg he deserves your undivided hatred tenfold. He's incredibly deliberate with what he does. He steals your data and sells to advertisers. He has zero remorse. He even calls you dumbfu*ks for allowing him to do so. I am not making this up. Look it up.

He lives on a secluded part of Haiwaii away from the rest of humanity, doesn't engage in any form of social media and covers his webcams with tape (as should anyone. A simple youtube search of scammers being exposed will show you why that's important.)

This guy is as evil as he is depicted on South Park if you watched that episode. That's supposed to be satire but he really is an evil man that wants to own you for his monetary gain. A lot of you hate billionaires... well he is the number one biillionaire you should hate.

Please watch these videos. Find some spare time and watch them please.

And if you find them at the very least interesting/informative I encourage you to check the other videos out on this guy's channel. I do not know him and I am not promoting him but he is making quality content that a lot of people need to be aware about.

That's all.

If you still choose to ignore and slap then fine. At least I tried.
+76   

4 months ago '16        #4
I also encourage every single one of you to watch this documentary when you can. I've linked a free link to it below in spoilers.

[spoiler - click to view]

A lot of you are older guys that didn't grow up on the internet and become addicted to it but you may have children/younger relatives/students that are incredibly susceptible to becoming addicted to it.

I seriously urge you to watch this documentary and understand why the inventors of social media have banned their entire families from using their own product.

Again... this isn't a conspiracy theory. Straight from the horses mouth. Social media is poison.
+55   

4 months ago '16        #5
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 9117 9 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
Bump.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #6
jayande 
Props total: 4203 4 K  Slaps total: 230 230
Will give this a look
+1   

4 months ago '16        #7

I also encourage you to watch this video from another thread I posted since this one seems to be finally getting the attention it deserves. This video is the most important one of all in my honest opinion. I've seen some of things in the video first hand and had friends who live in China confirm that social credit stuff.

If you don't think this is real I urge you to google everything mentioned in the video and this thread and see for yourself. It's not tinfoil hat sh*t. This is legitimate stuff that has been reported in actual international media but we as a people are too focused on nonsense like who is fu*king who to realise the importance of what's being reported.

I am not a political person. I am not here to slander or praise but if there is one thing and one thing alone Trump was absolutely correct about was recognising how serious of a threat China is to the world let alone the USA.

It is absolutely not a laughing matter. It is not a joke. Watch that video and wake up. Please
+17   

4 months ago '16        #8
If you want a look at what the Metaverse looks like. It's an enjoyable movie and I've linked it below but the trailer shoud suffice. That's the metaverse. And it's not a matter of when... it's already here. You can access sh*t like this tomorrow if you ordered a VR set tonight.

This is Justin Bieber performing in the metaverse 2 months ago. It's only in its infancy stage but just imagine what it could look like by the end of the decade. You're free to look up plenty of other youtube videos to see what it looks like.
Here's another one

Here's the trailer to the movie. The full movie is in spoilers below.

[spoiler - click to view]

+8   

4 months ago '20        #9
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 22288 22 K  Slaps total: 3390 3 K
Funny thing is that 80 percent of people will jump into it when it comes out

You know how I know that?

The vaccines. They just have to put out enough propaganda and buy enough media outlets and journalists
+35   

4 months ago '04        #10
kidd247 
Props total: 3921 3 K  Slaps total: 625 625
seems like pretty interesting stuff.. a lot of info; I'll shuffle through it a little later tonight
+3   

4 months ago '21        #11
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 24752 24 K  Slaps total: 3571 3 K
who still uses fb
buy
mana

sand

fu*k

meta
+10   

4 months ago '15        #12
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30816 30 K  Slaps total: 6045 6 K
So don’t use Facebook Metaverse simple as that

Plenty of decentralized metaverses that will be owned by the people, support and own your own

Last edited by Drakehotel; 01-15-2022 at 11:21 PM..
+19   

4 months ago '19        #13
It is I 
Props total: 1136 1 K  Slaps total: 270 270
Cliffs seem to have fallen off one for real

+10   

4 months ago '16        #14
 It is I said
Cliffs seem to have fallen off one for real

Cliffs can not do these videos justice because they contain information that you have to actually see with your own eyes. Social media has contributed to a decrease in our attention span to that lower than a goldfish. It does not take long to watch these videos especially given the sheer amount of time we spend on our devices. That's why watching these videos is so important.
+13   

4 months ago '21        #15
Relthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2935 2 K  Slaps total: 882 882
Good sh*t OP.

Though you’re probably wasting your time posting it here.

Most of these morons aren’t capable of discerning truth or evaluating long-term consequences—let alone engage in any meaningful form of critical thinking.

They”ll just give you the

And a barrage of condescending insults.

But they’ll stay entertaining gay tranny lovers, and fruitless race baiting bullsh*t 24/7.
+29   

4 months ago '16        #16
 Drakehotel said
So don’t use Facebook Metaverse simple as that

Plenty of decentralized metaverses that will be owned by the people, support and own your own
The answer is not simple. People are not even aware. You need to spread this information your loved ones. Sure... I can personally not use Tik Tok and what not but how is the next person going to know to stop and why they should even stop if you don't educate them. That's one this thread is. An educational one.

4 months ago '16        #17
 nocomment said
who still uses fb
buy
mana

sand

fu*k

meta
If you use WhatsApp or Instagram you are using FB (now known as Meta) and plenty of the world does to answer your question. Tik Tok is now the most visited website and most used app in the world and it is essentially spyware/a trojan/keylogger. But very few know that. Very few. Does it not worry you (if you have children/younger relatives) that every single bit of information about them included their own fingerprint/iris data is being logged and stored in Chinese servers? If you have a wife who has that app on her phone and she logs into her bank account, China now has access to her banking information including her password. That's an irrefutable and well documented fact. This is incredibly important information to share. That's all I am doing here.
+7   

4 months ago '21        #18
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14870 14 K  Slaps total: 2102 2 K
Don't worry.

They'll get your favorite "influencers" and celebrities to lure you and your children into Data-Collection-No-Life-Verse.
+8   

4 months ago '16        #19
Tik Tok was designed to steal information and data from people around the world (i.e. outside of China) for God knows what purpose. That should frighten you. I am not here to fear monger. Fright is an important physiological response. It tells you that something is not right and you need to respond. If it frightens you in the least... at least one of you (I truly hope at least one) will share this informationw with your loved one and get them to uninstall and delete that app forever and never visit the website. It is one of the most dangerous things on the internet.

Do not take my word for it. Do your own googles. Your own research. Not only will you see every single thing I am saying is right... you will see there's way more to it than that and how truly scary it is.

A lot of the time the truth is a bitter and hard pill to swallow. Well this is the cold hard truth.
+6   

4 months ago '19        #20
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9439 9 K  Slaps total: 1978 1 K
Respect OP agreed 100%

But you can't hate Zuckerberg and reserve indifference for Bill Gates... they are all branches on the same tree

That goes for Musk and Bezos as well... all soulless scum acting as fronts for the agendas and entities bringing in the future that entails marrying humans and technology
+7   

4 months ago '16        #21
I also urge you to stop using Google as your search engine and switch to Startpage. If you've read this far then I need not explain why you shouldn't trust Google with your data. They are on the same fu*k sh*t that Zuckerberg is on.
+5   

4 months ago '15        #22
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48186 48 K  Slaps total: 8187 8 K

4 months ago '15        #23
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31772 31 K  Slaps total: 3731 3 K
Invest in stocks of companies that are or will be involved in the metaverse but don't be in the metaverse yourself.

The 2020s alone are going to be a trip...

Be safe tho

+15   

4 months ago '21        #24
Tehuti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17624 17 K  Slaps total: 5424 5 K

+12   

4 months ago '17        #25
HH080 
Props total: 10722 10 K  Slaps total: 914 914
 TheIronyIsThat said
Don't worry.

They'll get your favorite "influencers" and celebrities to lure you and your children into Data-Collection-No-Life-Verse.
They already do that with your phone
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  28
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-27online now  19
Image(s) inside Reboots we need asap
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  13
Image(s) inside Where did you start?