Jan 13 - What is the BX Biden approval rating

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+21  127
43 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Do you approve of Joe Biden's performance as president?

4 months ago '19        #1
985 page views
33 comments

ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 21277 21 K  Slaps total: 4858 4 K
Jan 13 - What is the BX Biden approval rating

I've done two of these before. As another thread showed, Joe Biden's current approval rating in the Quinnipac poll is 33%, the exact same approval rating Donald Trump had in the same poll after the events of January 6, 2021.

In July '21 40% of BX approved of the Joe Biden presidency and 60% disapproved

visit this link https://boxden.com/showth .. .php?t=3026180

In August '21 Joe Biden's BX approval went up, with 59% approving of the Biden presidency and 41% disapproving

visit this link https://boxden.com/showth .. .php?t=3044460

BX it's1/22 and it's time to vote again

Do you prop or slap the Joe Biden presidency??
+3   

best
worst
33 comments

4 months ago '18        #2
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 81199 81 K  Slaps total: 8141 8 K
fu*k Biden but better then Trump.

+14   

4 months ago '19        #3
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 DUCEDUCE said

It's like pig sh*t vs horse sh*t to me

Wanna be stabbed or shot?
+6   

4 months ago '21        #4
Tehuti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17624 17 K  Slaps total: 5424 5 K

+10   

4 months ago '20        #5
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 51482 51 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
 ym7171yea said

Crazy how this made me think about how some people didn't survive due to these two's moron moments.

As I said last year, stay safe y'all.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #6
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36951 36 K  Slaps total: 1801 1 K
I don’t like him but he’s better than the grand wizard
+8   

4 months ago '18        #7
 ym7171yea said

They are not close to being the same.
+2   

4 months ago '19        #8
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 DUCEDUCE said
They are not close to being the same.
Both close to being jefferson davis tho

4 months ago '18        #9
0msoc 
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 314 314
I know this is a Byron thread, but I have been wandering about this. It seems like most folks disapprove of Donny Ballpark is because of his actions that resulted in personal gain. What policy decisions of Drumpf did BX think were the worst?
+2   

4 months ago '18        #10
 ym7171yea said
Both close to being jefferson davis tho
Womp womp womp

4 months ago '11        #11
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38749 38 K  Slaps total: 1536 1 K
I dont care what side anyone represents, its all corrupted either way

Maybe the corruption in your favor for 4 to 8 years, maybe not.
+5   

4 months ago '16        #12
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 26024 26 K  Slaps total: 2022 2 K
 Silencer said
I dont care what side anyone represents, its all corrupted either way

Maybe the corruption in your favor for 4 to 8 years, maybe not.
Exactly…

Stay on your grind and make better decisions…

+6   

4 months ago '21        #13
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15792 15 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
biden is horrible

it feels like he turned the reigns of presidency over to big pharma
+7   

4 months ago '16        #14
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 93981 93 K  Slaps total: 12326 12 K
you need at least a 3rd option for the poll OP

here we go again with the 2 winged bird mentality.
+6   

4 months ago '05        #15
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59757 59 K  Slaps total: 19988 19 K
Biden is 1 of the worst president next to George W. Bush. At least when Trump was in office, he went hard for his constituents for the optics. He put a ban on Muslim countries and shut down the federal government to try and get funding for his wall. He at least tried to live up to his campaign promises for his voters.

Joe Budden can care less about the people that voted for him. Biden has done nothing for his voters. He's a big pharma puppet doing all of Pfizer's marketing. He can't even hide it. He's done nothing for his black constituents, hasn't cancelled student loan debt, and hasn't done anything to move this country forward.

At the very least, Trump was at least entertaining. Biden literally does nothing but come out of hiding, make a speech no one cares about, goes back into hiding. Rinse, wash, repeat. Just terrible!
+11   

4 months ago '22        #16
BReNDon 
Props total: 7618 7 K  Slaps total: 1538 1 K
20% and that's for getting drump out of office

4 months ago '17        #17
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 20573 20 K  Slaps total: 2075 2 K
 DUCEDUCE said

Yeah, I mean I voted Biden, but he's been pretty lackluster so far IMHO. Still an improvement from the last four years.

4 months ago '15        #18
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 13776 13 K  Slaps total: 2278 2 K
Who cares what BX thinks? Most of these idiots barely understand how the government works

4 months ago '11        #19
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 184025 184 K  Slaps total: 24808 24 K
Joe simply can't get things done next person up
+2   

4 months ago '06        #20
mrep3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24949 24 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Worst president of our lifetime
He’s bad but

4 months ago '12        #21
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 202437 202 K  Slaps total: 11736 11 K
 Sin said
Joe simply can't get things done next person up
Read it all.
Its not just that he can't get things done...Its that he does a horrible job of selling what he is doing, and his admin is literally following the administration of an actual 'Salesman'...The last guy didn't do much of anything right but he talked a good game like he was doing anything worth a damn...The two largest issues for this admin is

A) Quite possibly the dumbest admin when it comes to messaging in some time now..they simply don't know how to speak to the people and/or inspire any sort of confidence at all

B) And my biggest issue with them..and one that I've complained about before with Democrats in general on here tons of times(In convos with you especially)...and its that they sell themselves as being the ones who will fix all of the supposed calamities produced by the opposite side, only to get in power and just sit there. Sinema may have blindsided them a bit with her antics but they knew Joe Manchin was going to be an issue, we all did..Hell you can look at his voting record at any point in his career and see he was going to be an issue for a democrat administration whether it was a moderate OR a progressive..cause hes simply conservative.

And yet they had no plan for it...much like a lot of things...a lot of the things happening over the past year they told us these things would happen, they campaigned on these things happening....and now that we're here they're like ": mjidk: "

Another major issue for me is okay...Manchin and Sinema are blocking you moving through the senate, we all see that...but wheres your executive order game? Its only so much a president can do through executive orders - but when you tell the country the world is burning we'd expect you to do ALL that you can do through executive orders...Like student loan forgiveness, drug laws, and so on...Don't just tell us "Manchin and Sinema won't play fair" then go hide in Delaware...start signing those executive orders already. He was marketed as the new age FDR(Who showed what being liberal with executive orders really was and signed more than what the last 8-10 presidents have combined) and nobody(I hope nobody) believed he would be as liberal as FDR, when really his attitude towards getting things done should be more LBJ(Forceful...literally put congressmen in headlocks and punched a few/squared up with them to get sh*t done - not this having fancy dinner sh*t Biden keeps doing with Manchin). He simply needs to learn how to make it look like hes doing something....I mean they had Pete Boutigegge(lol) on TV everyday before the infrastructure bill got passed....now they got the money and Hollywood Pete ain't on tv no more ...Sell that sh*t already

This administration needs to learn how to not let bad news take all the air out of the room...Thats one thing I had to salute Trump on cause he knew how to navigate and control the message, even if he was lying 10000000%...He didn't let it shake him/his approach until the last 6-8 months of his presidency...Obama did a great job of it, and no matter how stupid he looked Bush did too. The Biden admin takes an L and stalls - then complains....Pivot to the win, sign something and/or make a worthwhile announcement and guide the story that way...Its how Trump dodged many a bullet and the reason why his constituents believe he was actually worth a damn when he really wasn't plus that JFK jr is still alive and drink pee while injecting bleach stuff .

Grade is a C-, better than the last guy - but that ain't saying much and instead it's an indictment on a nation so intent on choosing trash leaders and not learning it's own lessons.

This is why I identify/vote as an independent, have voted for both parties, and in 2024 if the republican isn't Trump or Desantis - and theyre someone with decent ideas I might vote that way - or - write in Bernie like I did in 2016.

Last edited by OldBusiness; 01-14-2022 at 04:50 PM..
+4   

4 months ago '21        #22
Ghostbison10 
Props total: 686 686  Slaps total: 133 133
Inflation is crazy, gas prices soaring, not delivering on any promises. They gotta go in 2024

4 months ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64910 64 K  Slaps total: 4540 4 K
Fdb

4 months ago '11        #24
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 184025 184 K  Slaps total: 24808 24 K
 OldBusiness said
Read it all.
Its not just that he can't get things done...Its that he does a horrible job of selling what he is doing, and his admin is literally following the administration of an actual 'Salesman'...The last guy didn't do much of anything right but he talked a good game like he was doing anything worth a damn...The two largest issues for this admin is

A) Quite possibly the dumbest admin when it comes to messaging in some time now..they simply don't know how to speak to the people and/or inspire any sort of confidence at all

B) And my biggest issue with them..and one that I've complained about before with Democrats in general on here tons of times(In convos with you especially)...and its that they sell themselves as being the ones who will fix all of the supposed calamities produced by the opposite side, only to get in power and just sit there. Sinema may have blindsided them a bit with her antics but they knew Joe Manchin was going to be an issue, we all did..Hell you can look at his voting record at any point in his career and see he was going to be an issue for a democrat administration whether it was a moderate OR a progressive..cause hes simply conservative.

And yet they had no plan for it...much like a lot of things...a lot of the things happening over the past year they told us these things would happen, they campaigned on these things happening....and now that we're here they're like ": mjidk: "

Another major issue for me is okay...Manchin and Sinema are blocking you moving through the senate, we all see that...but wheres your executive order game? Its only so much a president can do through executive orders - but when you tell the country the world is burning we'd expect you to do ALL that you can do through executive orders...Like student loan forgiveness, drug laws, and so on...Don't just tell us "Manchin and Sinema won't play fair" then go hide in Delaware...start signing those executive orders already. He was marketed as the new age FDR(Who showed what being liberal with executive orders really was and signed more than what the last 8-10 presidents have combined) and nobody(I hope nobody) believed he would be as liberal as FDR, when really his attitude towards getting things done should be more LBJ(Forceful...literally put congressmen in headlocks and punched a few/squared up with them to get sh*t done - not this having fancy dinner sh*t Biden keeps doing with Manchin). He simply needs to learn how to make it look like hes doing something....I mean they had Pete Boutigegge(lol) on TV everyday before the infrastructure bill got passed....now they got the money and Hollywood Pete ain't on tv no more ...Sell that sh*t already

This administration needs to learn how to not let bad news take all the air out of the room...Thats one thing I had to salute Trump on cause he knew how to navigate and control the message, even if he was lying 10000000%...He didn't let it shake him/his approach until the last 6-8 months of his presidency...Obama did a great job of it, and no matter how stupid he looked Bush did too. The Biden admin takes an L and stalls - then complains....Pivot to the win, sign something and/or make a worthwhile announcement and guide the story that way...Its how Trump dodged many a bullet and the reason why his constituents believe he was actually worth a damn when he really wasn't plus that JFK jr is still alive and drink pee while injecting bleach stuff .

Grade is a C-, better than the last guy - but that ain't saying much and instead it's an indictment on a nation so intent on choosing trash leaders and not learning it's own lessons.

This is why I identify/vote as an independent, have voted for both parties, and in 2024 if the republican isn't Trump or Desantis - and theyre someone with decent ideas I might vote that way - or - write in Bernie like I did in 2016.
I feel these midterm elections should be a major wakeup call, and hopefully a candidate will separate themselves from the pack and will show competence and leadership qualities

if biden wants the job in 2024 he needs to prove himself in the primaries
+2   

4 months ago '16        #25
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135067 135 K  Slaps total: 27493 27 K
biden worse than maga imo
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-30online now  43
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
62 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+115online now  22
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Herschel walkers son Christian wants to thank Joe Biden personally 4 ga..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy