Young Jeezy has one of the WORSE DELIVERIES IN THE GAME!!

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #101
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 348 348
 Strider said:
bring it bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
yehhhhhhhhhhh
dayumnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

that gets sooooooo anoying lol
Word

And I see a couple people here need to check out the yellow part of my sig because you're sounding REAL ignorant
 06-17-2005, 05:30 AM         #102
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banxxx said:
Word

And I see a couple people here need to check out the yellow part of my sig because you're sounding REAL ignorant
I agree with your sig, I'm getting tired of these n*ggas saying any and all things southern is garbage. That sh*t pisses me off, they're just mad cause Lil Wayne and T.I. >>>>>their favorite rappers and Mannie Fresh>>>>>>>>Kanye West. And stop the Jeezy hatin, if you never sold sh*t or been around that type of sh*t, don't listen to him, he speaks to real n*ggas. And that Boyz N Da Hood is straight flames
 09-08-2005, 10:44 PM         #103
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What The Fu[c]k U Gonna Say About Jeezys Delivery Now, Like We All Told U .. Stop Hatin.... The Man Is Surrrriouz

3-4 Almost 5 Songs On The Radio On Every Station Every Day.. Sh[i]t Is Real.. Hes k!llin Em Out There... Look At The Thread Name.. And Look Who Made It... And Now Think About How Much You Kno About The Music Industry And The Real Nig[g]az In The Industry..... Keep On Yappin Keep On Hatin While Theyre Out There Makin Dough Fa Sho...

N 2 Every1 Who Real N Been Supportin.. Jeezy Surriouz His Shi[t] Whilin Out In The South Yeeee Know
 11 years ago '04        #104
W24x55 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,685 | Props total: 3666 3666
lol jeezy talks that hustler sh*t....a lot of people cant comprehend it cause it takes one to know one. but that is the most gritty album to come out of 2005 if you ask me. production was nice and all
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy