Young Jeezy has one of the WORSE DELIVERIES IN THE GAME!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif Clownin On Janet Jackson
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,980 | Props total: 1576 1576
 Young Professa said:
young jeezy=mike jones

so sad where hip hop is going these days..........

Mike Jones>> Young Jeezy. True Story and least Mike Jones got some type of subject matter
 11 years ago '05        #82
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$972 | Props total: 148 148
fu*k that Icy sh*t. A n*gga needed something to branch of to the mainstream. Just listen to the fu*king album. One track is talking about how he stayed loyal to his real n*ggaz from the block and even his Grandma. How come muthafu*kas dowload his sh*t daily from this site. Cause it's real. Besides, the n*ggazs you just named are legends. Compare his sh*t to a new n*gga.

Quote "fu*kouttahere. You just a c*ck mufflin muthafu*ka."

fu*k you bi*ch n*gga!! your stupid a.ss ain't feeling the sh*t so you are hating. You the type of n*gga that ranks Common as the best MC, huh. Weak a.ss n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #83
space
space
^^ Who the fu*k are you???

Was I talking to you at all nope, but since you need some attention...

fu*k you too, you don't know sh*t about hip-hop or even rap for that matter son.

So PLEASE SHUT THE fu*k UP!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #84
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$972 | Props total: 148 148
n*gga you just can't relate to him. If you could then your point of view would be different. Go watch tv or something and quit judging muthafu*kas.
 11 years ago '04        #85
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 1 1
i just dont see Jeezy's hotness
 06-15-2005, 07:43 PM         #86
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Yo playboy ease up on his d!ck Please!!!!

It ain't hatin it's an opinion, so you can say the same about the Source or XXL when they rate an album. And for the record i'm much nicer then Jeezy.

I think the n*gga is wack and n*gga's like you who got his d!ck in ya a.ss is the reason I made the thread.

And i'm not from the South or no trap i'm from a much worse place Detroit City.

If he did the sh*t in a cleaver or tight way I wouldn't have nothing to say about he (I like T.I and he raps about some of the same sh*t) But T.I doesn't make the same song 18 times on one album like Jeezy did.

The n*gga is a.ss bi*ch and you on here too n*gga so don't act like a n*gga a lame cause he on an internet forum, yo wack a.ss came on here to defend a n*gga you don't know like he yo brother or something.

So therefore your the f*g... Holla!!

listen lil wack a.ss fu*k i aint even read half ur sh*t cuz i registeded this gay a.ss sh*t to post cuz of people like u

dun talk sh*t wen u aint kno 1% about me

wait till his cd drops and he blows up then shove ya d!ck in ya mouth

33312 BROWARD BLVD 6th AVE SISTRUNK PROJECT N DIXIE
FT LAUDERDALE FL. 33312

if u talk sh*t den bring it... i aint read half ya argument cause its about as weak as a white a.ss nerd on da internet standin up for his lil old buddy bruh

u need sum pics were i stay n wut i look like ? cuz dats all u white folk believe it wen u see

BRING IT BAC
HEY AINT NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED EVERY n*gga IN ATLANTA KNO,
n*gga YA TRY ME WEN U C ME
IMA SPLIT YA CANTELOPE
TRIGGA HAPPY N IN A HURRY 2 LET DEM HAMMAZ GO,
ACTIN LIKE U SICK IN DA HEAD I GOT DA ANTIDOTE,
IM COMIN WIT A QUESTION MOST n*ggaS AINT GOT DA ANSWA FO, IM COOL AS A FAN BUT AKILLA n*gga LIKE CANCER,
DEM BOYZ IN DA HOOD KEEP FOTY-FO'S N CALICO'S
FO FIFTY-FO'S UNDA DA HOOD OF DEY SUPA-SPOKES, KNO ITS GOIN DOWN WEN DEY LIGHTS LOW N DEY MOVIN SLOW DEY WINDOWS WAY DOWN LAY IT DOWN WUT DEY SHOOTIN FO ?
TIP DA WESTSIDE WARRIOR SO U SHUD KNO DA GUNf!ghtS UNDA DA STREET LIGHTS IM USE 2 DOSE
its sum boiz in da hood sell ANYTHAN FA PROFIT, 5' in DA MONIN ON DA CORNA CLOCKIN,
YEH WE WRONG BUT DARE A n*gga TRY 2 STOP US, N U CAN GET IT NEWHERE NEBODY
 06-15-2005, 07:45 PM         #87
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get outta here

Last edited by dep1agb; 06-11-2008 at 09:15 AM..
 06-15-2005, 07:54 PM         #88
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i already made my point bout 5 time guy n i aint got time to come bak 2 read ya pettiness i got too0 much goin

i can walk n fu*kin spit through detroit
u cant walk a block in brazil in da favela wit ur shoes on hoe a.ss crackboy get off me

n if u hatin on jeezy GO RELEASE SUTTIN BETTA

u hatin on juelz... yall for SURE fu*kin weak wack a.ss fake people

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL N YA TRU COLORS SHO WEN I C U
jus understand u dont call people out on this sh*t foreal... u bout as wise as a 10 year old
 11 years ago '04        #89
pac3000 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
get off jeezy d!ck my n*gga got flow & that's how we do down south yeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!!!!
 06-15-2005, 08:15 PM         #90
Dr. B. StOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thugs need moviation...
 06-15-2005, 08:18 PM         #91
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He sound like a fake T.I I already didn't like T.I but when I hear him its awful.
 06-15-2005, 08:25 PM         #92
mr flamboyant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy is tight ! point blank always hatin of them south *iggaz flow he will go platium first time around ! they did the same thing with mike jones and jeezy way better then he is and mike went platium 1st go round
 06-15-2005, 08:34 PM         #93
Da Realist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love young jeezy music yall dont know what music is he dont be trying to be like T.I he got his own style thats what so hot about him.
 11 years ago '05        #94
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 294 294
I could give a fu*k what anybody saying in they rhymes as long as it got a hard a.ss beat they got some punchlines i can yell im straight, n*ggas in the south just want a beat they can get crunk off to when they ridin or in the club, depends were you were raised and how you grew up dont. dont say he straight garbage just because you dont like how he deliver dont hate on the man cause you dont like it
 06-15-2005, 09:04 PM         #95
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring it bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
yehhhhhhhhhhh
dayumnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

that gets sooooooo anoying lol
 06-16-2005, 03:44 AM         #96
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Jeezy is not for Boxden nerds who sit on there computer's all day talkin about how 'great' Common's album is. Young Jeezy is for the n*ggas who actually have a live, who own a car, and who takes the time to go outside. Who in the fu*k rides around their town playing "Go" on max volume? I'm sorry bout "Trap Or Die" on volume 40 sounds so much better than anything on Common's disc at the same volume. I mean honestly, who in the fu*k in the club parking lot is bumping the sh*t out of Be?
 11 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 bigdut1213 said:
Young Jeezy is not for Boxden nerds who sit on there computer's all day talkin about how 'great' Common's album is. Young Jeezy is for the n*ggas who actually have a live, who own a car, and who takes the time to go outside. Who in the fu*k rides around their town playing "Go" on max volume? I'm sorry bout "Trap Or Die" on volume 40 sounds so much better than anything on Common's disc at the same volume. I mean honestly, who in the fu*k in the club parking lot is bumping the sh*t out of Be?

Well does that make him tight? That's my point I guess "South n*ggas" listen to music for beats and beats only, If that's how ya'll get down whatever.

Go put your Uncle Luke cd in and ride down the street.

It's nothing wrong with putting out a cd for banging beats (Lil John) but that don't mean the n*gga should be idolized as a great rapper!! Get the game right.

** Puts on Rock Bottom Alligator City cd and notes how it is 10 times harder then any south cd ive heard in a while**

Last edited by Veno da Don; 06-16-2005 at 03:33 PM..
 06-16-2005, 03:53 PM         #98
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like most of the sh*t comin outta da south average at best
 06-17-2005, 04:50 AM         #99
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Well does that make him tight? That's my point I guess "South n*ggas" listen to music for beats and beats only, If that's how ya'll get down whatever.

It's nothing wrong with putting out a cd for banging beats (Lil John) but that don't mean the n*gga should be idolized as a great rapper!! Get the game right.

** Puts on Rock Bottom Alligator City cd and notes how it is 10 times harder then any south cd ive heard in a while**

i dun see no1 crackin on juelz CHEA on lil jon YEAAAAH none of that sh*t...

bigdut u basicaly said what i been tryin 2 say lol

n veno it aint just bout the beat its the way he put it down on the beat... u think we be jammin somethin with a tight a.ss beat n some bunk lyrics? it aint the lyrics or just the beat its both w/e dis last time i check this website

talk sh*t wen jeezy BLOWS up
 06-17-2005, 04:57 AM         #100
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:

I'm not saying he is a great rapper, I'm saying he's talkin about sh*t that appeals to me and since he is saying it over good beats that sound good in a car with sound system. You might not have a car so you would not be able to follow with what I'm saying and you may not go out to clubs. I'm saying, if you go to the club and you sittin in your whip in the parking lot, you will be hard pressed to hear someone blasting "Go" out of their speakers.

And I haven't bumped Luke since 94

Edit: If you have never had dealings with the sh*t Jeezy raps about well of course then you're not gonna feel it. But if you not a square and you may have done some of the sh*t he raps about it then you will feel him. That's why he named the album "Thug Motivation" because it is rhymes for the n*ggas who are in the street doing their thing

Last edited by bigdut1213; 06-17-2005 at 05:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy