Young Jeezy has one of the WORSE DELIVERIES IN THE GAME!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2005, 09:54 AM         #61
Mr. Kimani 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the realest up in it you already know won trap of the Year four times in the role.

Last time i check i was the man on these beats call me residue I leave blow on these beats I got diarrhea flow cuz i sh*t on n*ggas even when I’m constipated I still sh*t on n*ggas
did you fu*k up the lines on purpose?

Jeezy hard...his mane thing is punchlines...yall got it fu*ked up.

He's not a rapper...he's a Street Poet.
 11 years ago '04        #62
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 51 51
 Mr. Kimani said:
did you fu*k up the lines on purpose?

Jeezy hard...his mane thing is punchlines...yall got it fu*ked up.

He's not a rapper...he's a Street Poet.
???????????? Naw cat daddy i fu*k with dude. We humans can't i make a mistake pimpin. Beside drop a line stop hating and drop a line or you don't know any?

Last edited by m_cullins; 06-15-2005 at 10:06 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #63
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 BIG OG said:
So this dude is motivating thugs right......
So he is motivating thugs to k!ll each other(A.K.A are main problem )
So he is motivating thugs to sell drugs (A.K.A k!llin are fu*kin people in the community)
So he is motivating thugs to chase this bullsh*t money and Amerikkka's dream.

He needs to motivate me to get my fu*kin mind right
He needs to motivate me to stop comsuming in this bullsh*t of everyday life.

Dropping Science For Free............
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllHipHop.com: It’s funny that you would say, “Get a lot of cats off the street,” ‘cause when you say Trap or Die, that could be seen as you co-signing the grind that a lot of people go through, really ‘cause they don’t have another choice.

Young Jeezy: But you gotta look at it like, Trap or Die doesn’t just necessarily mean its street terminology. Like right now, you trappin’ or dyin’ interviewing me. ‘Cause it’s like, s**t, if you don’t work, you don’t eat. And people got to understand that life is some crazy s**t. If you get caught up in that sh*t, some people can’t handle that. Like a lot of muthaf**kas gotta get out they lid. You can go to college and get out and still be f**ked up. And still not have life skills. So trapping or dying is anything you do, I don’t give a f**k if you sell some socks, as long as you taking care of you and yours
 06-15-2005, 10:51 AM         #64
DEMDUDES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank u..someone agrees wit me..he gets all this hype out the blue..and im mad at my n*gga Sanatana for doing this dou mixtpape wit his Trash a.ss.. Jeezy garbage..aye Juelz i got an artist and some beats for u..fu*k wit ya boy...holla at Sheist 137596 Riverside Demdudes b...
 11 years ago '04        #65
BIG OG 
space
space
$432 | Props total: 6 6
 m_cullins said:
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllHipHop.com: It’s funny that you would say, “Get a lot of cats off the street,” ‘cause when you say Trap or Die, that could be seen as you co-signing the grind that a lot of people go through, really ‘cause they don’t have another choice.

Young Jeezy: But you gotta look at it like, Trap or Die doesn’t just necessarily mean its street terminology. Like right now, you trappin’ or dyin’ interviewing me. ‘Cause it’s like, s**t, if you don’t work, you don’t eat. And people got to understand that life is some crazy s**t. If you get caught up in that sh*t, some people can’t handle that. Like a lot of muthaf**kas gotta get out they lid. You can go to college and get out and still be f**ked up. And still not have life skills. So trapping or dying is anything you do, I don’t give a f**k if you sell some socks, as long as you taking care of you and yours
Yes, That is a contradiction of young jezzy because he using (ambiguous langugage)(misleading langugage) to the youth, words or meanings that mean more than 1 or 2 thing. I know muthafu*kin kids and grown who doesn't study music or lyrics.That BIG OG doesn't mean i'm a fu*kin gangster or k!ller it just mean I just understand this nation of mis-leading.

And not one of his lyrics states to go to school or better thy self mentally.
If you can find 1 bar i'll shut the fu*k up

Yes I'm black i'm not here trying to dehumanize anyone I'm just here to help
Just real talk...
 06-15-2005, 11:17 AM         #66
cinquet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually his delivery is the only thing that saves him because his annoying yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh and his stupid lyrics an voice suck.
 11 years ago '04        #67
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 BIG OG said:
Yes, That is a contradiction of young jezzy because he using (ambiguous langugage)(misleading langugage) to the youth, words or meanings that mean more than 1 or 2 thing. I know muthafu*kin kids and grown who doesn't study music or lyrics.That BIG OG doesn't mean i'm a fu*kin gangster or k!ller it just mean I just understand this nation of mis-leading.

And not one of his lyrics states to go to school or better thy self mentally.
If you can find 1 bar i'll shut the fu*k up

Yes I'm black i'm not here trying to dehumanize anyone I'm just here to help
Just real talk...
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real talk this is about hiphop. I'm not one of these lil n*ggas who impressed to the point where i try to live what other n*ggas say i done that already that lil boy stuff to me now we did that in the early 90's now that real talk!!!!!!! But i still fu*k with him but i can flip it and listen to some common or some mos or old Wu or Rakim it's what ever i love it all around i even going to 112 this weekend and get crunk i love hip hop and you do to that why you came in to theis thread pimpin that's why you in Boxden!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by m_cullins; 06-15-2005 at 01:07 PM..
 06-15-2005, 12:09 PM         #68
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdmanjr420 said:
If you dont like Jeezy your a hater or you dont listen. I was on all up north music & now all I listen to is Jeezy. And Im from Atlanta

now das wat im talkin bout i got sum1 on ma views

YOUNG JEEZY ft Akon - SOUL SURVIVOR
now u gonna listen to his sh*t n tell me his sh*t be blabbar?

all em peeple in the south lovin his sh*t thats why his sh*t buzzin everywhere... y hate on sum1 u cant fu*k wit at all period.. dats y yall stay here on da internet criticizin ever album

WHILE THEY OUT THERE GETTIN THEIRS
GO GET URS n STOP HATIN

YOUNG JEEZY ft Akon - SOUL SURVIVOR YOUNG JEEZY ft Akon - SOUL SURVIVOR YOUNG JEEZY ft Akon - SOUL SURVIVOR

YOUNG JEEZY ft Akon - SOUL SURVIVOR
N DAS WAT IM JAMMIN RIGH NOW

DEM BOYZ (REMIX) wit T.I n GAME

NOW TELL ME DAT sh*t AINT RIPPED ON DAT BEAT DAAAAAAAAYUMMM
 11 years ago '05        #69
Odawg 
space
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
these n*ggaz serious aint nobody in the game seeing this man........read the sig hating a.ss duck n*ggaz
 06-15-2005, 01:59 PM         #70
So GuttaH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
I love when a n*gga quote 1 nice thing a rapper say, as a rapper shouldn't you make it your point that everything you say is quoteable.

If you can only find one nice line you can save the Jeezy is nice talk Please!!

I Posted alotta lines. Its more than that tho.

fu*k what u thank.
 11 years ago '05        #71
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 48 48
Funny how a nicca come out different and people dont accept it...at first. I.e. Bone Thugs, Nelly, Missy, Kool G Rap, Devin the Dude...
 06-15-2005, 02:59 PM         #72
*HypnotiK* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Yea I aint gon front I was fallin' for his hype too but after hearin' him numerous times on many different tracks he doent come different at all... Not as good as I thought he was...
^yup...
 06-15-2005, 03:01 PM         #73
PsYchiC SmaRt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many times have u heard his cd?

anybody...
 11 years ago '04        #74
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 918 918
young jeezy=mike jones

so sad where hip hop is going these days..........
 11 years ago '04        #75
B.O.C. 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 0 0
Imo If Jezzy Was From Iowa No One Would Listen To Him Just Becouse His Form The "a" I Was Just Up There And My Cousen Love Him I Asked Him Why He Just Sayes Yahhhhh I Dont Unedstand!!!
 11 years ago '05        #76
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
i bet everyone of u retards hatin on Jeezy,Love Juelz
The SOuth Cant Stand juelz for the most part,just like yall cant stand jeezy up north.
they damn-near the same person,but jeezys' more clever.IMO
they bout to do a mixtape together soon and yall will all be on his d!ck.
time will tell
 11 years ago '04        #77
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,980 | Props total: 1576 1576
 dep1agb said:
first off i aint even browse these forums a friend sent me this link...

and BIG OGu aint become no OG in da hood by readin books get ya mind right...

an album name is an album name to represent what its about, thug motivation keep doin ya thing u get where u belong..

look ol buddy who made this forum

u cant just come off hatin at someone who you cant even compete with, while your posting on internet forums he was out puttin in work makin money da hard way da less unfortunate way... but da way he knew and learned in life

if on da real u from slums were i from.. u feelin his shirt HARD.... all of dirty south feelin his sh*t he keepin sh*t real

HE TELLIN HIS STORY

now for you to throw 20 diss's at him cause his cd aint your preferable type of music, then dont buy it cause your a bootleggin a.ss bi*ch too ...

ima BUY his sh*t 2 support his sh*t caus i feel were he comin from shawty

u need 2 get ya mind right while u ova here on internet forums talkin sh*t u wudnt even say to sumbody face, on some bullsh*t.... if u relle need som opinions go HIT ATL zone 3 go hit DECATUR n MACON n say young jeezy wack and see ya get ya head bust

if u dont like it dont listen to it
it dont mean u gotta talk FALSE sh*t about u fu*k a.ss lil herb

while he doin his thang u on here typin sh*t online were he cant read like a coward n sh*t... get ya sh*t togetha cause hatin people like u dont make it in life

Yo playboy ease up on his d!ck Please!!!!

It ain't hatin it's an opinion, so you can say the same about the Source or XXL when they rate an album. And for the record i'm much nicer then Jeezy.

I think the n*gga is wack and n*gga's like you who got his d!ck in ya a.ss is the reason I made the thread.

And i'm not from the South or no trap i'm from a much worse place Detroit City.

If he did the sh*t in a cleaver or tight way I wouldn't have nothing to say about he (I like T.I and he raps about some of the same sh*t) But T.I doesn't make the same song 18 times on one album like Jeezy did.

The n*gga is a.ss bi*ch and you on here too n*gga so don't act like a n*gga a lame cause he on an internet forum, yo wack a.ss came on here to defend a n*gga you don't know like he yo brother or something.

So therefore your the f*g... Holla!!
 11 years ago '05        #78
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$972 | Props total: 148 148
All of them Boyz in the Hood n*ggaz flows are elemtary, but Jeezy be spitten that real sh*t. He doesn't have the best flow but the sh*t he be talking is some real Dirty South, livin the Trap type sh*t. Any southern hood n*gga who grew hard or didn't have nothin can relate. That's why Jeezy has been underground for so long. His sh*t isn't for MTV or rap critcs. It's for the n*ggaz in the TRAP
 11 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 dep1agb said:
also yall sayin his sh*t is wack he cant drop lines

he droppin lines perfectly if u cant feel the tracks u obviously aint felt the struggle

if u white live in a 350k house and ur parents paved ur life O COURSE U AINT GONNA FEEL U U ABUCK a.ss RICH WHITE BOY

he trappin his whole life n got RESPECT in the streets, same ones U CANT WALK THRU... n u trash talk his sh*t like u got respect

hes puttin down his life

not that mainstream bullsh*t fake fu*k a.ss lyin rappers puttin on mtv to make money out of u dumb white kidss

if u cant understand how this album hits its cause u aint mean to hear it

it aint garbage cause u dont like it, its gaurbage cause u dun feel it..

NOW 2 ANY OF DA REAL FUKIN MUG FUKIN PEOPL ON HERE WHO BEEN THRU DA STRUGGLE YA KNOW HIS sh*t IS OFF DA CHAIN N HE GONNAB E DA FUTURE U KNO WERE HE COMIN FROM N HOW HE PUTTIN EM DOWN...

AINT NEED 2 ARGUE WIT DEM NERDS INSIDE THEY HOUSE TALKIN ALL THAT sh*t ABOUT YOUNG JEEZY WHEN THEY AINT ON HIS LEVEL KEEP HATIN WHILE HE COMIN UP

954 BrOwArD CoUNtY CrIp BuCk27AvE KeEp iT REAL SHAWTY

5 IN DA MORNIN ON DA CORNA CLOCK"-jeezy
DAT HOW WE DO IT DOWN HERE
WE AINT ON EM PC EVERYDAY BULLsh*tIN GET ON SOME REAL sh*t HERBS

And get the fu*k back talkin that struggle sh*t playboy, that ain't got sh*t to do with it. Common raps about the struggle and the hood and he is nice, NaS the same, Big, Pac... This n*gga is wack I don't give a fu*k if he came from a struggle and what lines does he depict a struggle what songs??

Rappin about selling drugs and ballin ain't got sh*t to do with a struggle "So Icy"<< The n*gga really Strugglin.

fu*kouttahere. You just a c*ck mufflin muthafu*ka.
 11 years ago '04        #80
space
space
And the hate sh*t for my opinion is gay as fu*k.

Props to whoever feel me, offset these f*gs wit Jeezy d!ck in they ear!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
125 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
60 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy