Young Jeezy has one of the WORSE DELIVERIES IN THE GAME!!

most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,978 | Props total: 1576 1576
That retard flow is not sweet, that sh*t is plain a.ss. I mean get the fu*king words outta ya mouth allready.

And that yeah sh*t after every line is he the fu*king rappin Austin Powers or something let that sh*t the fu*k go.

At least I ain't the only one who see's dude is trash!!
 11 years ago '04        #22
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 11 11
Young Jeezy is for people in da south trappin. Like he says its Thug Motivation and fu*k yall if yall dont like it. He not tryin 2 impress yall with lyrics. Its like if you say Lil John tryin 2 rap for real. He just tryin 2 motivate real hustlas to get dis money. I dont trap but i like da n*gga cause he real. Really his delievery is nice. I bet yall dont like Trick either cause he real.
 06-11-2005, 10:55 PM         #23
dub-u $ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
The way this dude raps is terrible just listened to his advance of Thug Motivation the beats were some nice south sh*t. But the way this dude raps is fu*king unbearable and his lyrics are soooo fu*king average and his is getting hyped like he the sh*t.

People you have to understand just because you like a rappers beats doesnt make him hot.

Young Jeezy is pretty terrible and I but not one n*gga can throw a quotable from this n*gga out here and mix that with one of the worse rap styles out right now...

He take the crown for most overrated rapper of the day!!!
How is he overrated? Who says hes a nice rapper? NO ONE!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #24
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,978 | Props total: 1576 1576
^^ No my friend a few cats think he is very nice!!
 06-12-2005, 12:35 AM         #25
Hey Ya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he does it for the streetz...
 06-12-2005, 12:51 AM         #26
BigSimon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his second album aint gone be about sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #27
tildadeathofme 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 0 0
i aint gone say yall hatin its just how you feel, but i like dude the hood rock jeezy like flip flops real n*gga sh*t his flow is nice to me and he talk about street sh*t i guess its just a south thang, sh*t i listened to writers block 2 and couldnt feel it sh*t didnt feel right to me but when i heard trap or die i could vibe with it some people just like sh*t that sound good and thats what most southern rappers make sh*t that sounds good we only got a couple real spitters but on the topic its just how ya feel i ride to this sh*t everyday
 11 years ago '05        #28
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
his flow is a lil annoying, and he lacks subject matter other than that he tight to me...

Last edited by sdotty313; 09-09-2005 at 12:03 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #29
Superstar 
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 51 51
sh*t i thought he got that yeeeeaaah from pastor troy?
 06-12-2005, 01:43 AM         #30
skeltosp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the sh*t that came out last week the actual advance?? if it is then ima pretty dissapointed.
 11 years ago '05        #31
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,431 | Props total: 1375 1375
 Datni99ajeff said:
Young Jeezy is for people in da south trappin. Like he says its Thug Motivation and fu*k yall if yall dont like it. He not tryin 2 impress yall with lyrics. Its like if you say Lil John tryin 2 rap for real. He just tryin 2 motivate real hustlas to get dis money. I dont trap but i like da n*gga cause he real. Really his delievery is nice. I bet yall dont like Trick either cause he real.
wtf?? :thumbsdow how the hell is he 'tryin 2 motivate real hustlas to get dis money', dude is trash point blank.....this n*gga rap about the same sh!t as every otha artist in the game, but he can't even deliver a punchline right...you can't even compare dude to lil' jon, cuz he makes hot a.ss beats, basically jeezy is in the worst rappers hall of fame, straight up garbage, but i aint gone knock u, his beats is bumpin'

Last edited by JimDinO77; 06-12-2005 at 03:28 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #32
thugler 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 0 0
i thought fast money was better than his sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #33
justinjones 292 heat pts292
space
space
$47,303 | Props total: 1774 1774
whoever is sayin that he got that yeah sh*t from freeway is wrong. pastor troy been duwin that sh*t before freeway and u would think since they both form the a (even though jeezy is lying about that sh*t) he probably got that from troy.ti but duwin yeah like that too but not holding it as long as jeezy does
 11 years ago '04        #34
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,689 | Props total: 27 27
Young Jeezy is rappin for FUN, plain and simple, just the same old crunk music flow to get people hyped in the club, THis is party music, mainly for Southern Rap fans, He's not hip-hop, he's a dope dealer who got rich in the game and is now trying to flip some money rappin, sh*t I gotta rep for jeezy, he came from SC, anyway Yall takin him too Serious, dude is a fu*kin trip! THATS RIGHT!!,, his sh*t has got me laughin like a muthafu*ka, play his sh*t when your paid and about to go out to a club with ya boys, thats when I like bumpin his sh*t! plus he's got Bun-B on a few tracks, Holla
 11 years ago '04        #35
williams31 
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 1 1
 JimDinO77 said:
XXL need to put that n*gga whole album in the step yah game up section
hahaha funny sh*t
 06-12-2005, 04:22 PM         #36
MiamiBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man its all about where you from and how u raised. n*ggas down here in the south feel Young Jeezy cuz the n*gga's music relate to all the dope boys, thugs, hustlers & gangstas. Jeezy is sure not no Jigga or Biggie, but he aint trying to be. Jeezy already been said that he aint no rapper and that he just tryin to motivate n*ggas thats trappin and n*ggas in the streets and make them feel good about what they doing. He say he talk big paper to motivate other n*ggas to go out and get that paper. He saw n*ggas with cash and cars and wanted that sh*t and now he got that sh*t. The n*gga aint worried bout the rap game as an artist. Plus he is CEO of his label CTE and just signed Florida artist Bloodraw. Jeezy just tryin to make some cash legit........
 06-12-2005, 04:23 PM         #37
MiamiBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^

Thats why I fu*ks wit his music cuz I respect what he doin........
 06-12-2005, 04:26 PM         #38
carlton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes just catchy dats all
 11 years ago '04        #39
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,689 | Props total: 27 27
n*ggas from the south dont give a fu*k about what all these other n*ggas think, We just havin fun, fu*k tha haters!
 06-12-2005, 04:30 PM         #40
MiamiBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VickVega said:
n*ggas from the south dont give a fu*k about what all these other n*ggas think, We just havin fun, fu*k tha haters!

AMEN.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
34 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
19 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
81 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
53 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy