Young Jeezy has one of the WORSE DELIVERIES IN THE GAME!!

most viewed right now
36 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-12-2005, 01:51 AM         #26
BigSimon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his second album aint gone be about sh*t

06-12-2005, 02:06 AM         #27
tildadeathofme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint gone say yall hatin its just how you feel, but i like dude the hood rock jeezy like flip flops real n*gga sh*t his flow is nice to me and he talk about street sh*t i guess its just a south thang, sh*t i listened to writers block 2 and couldnt feel it sh*t didnt feel right to me but when i heard trap or die i could vibe with it some people just like sh*t that sound good and thats what most southern rappers make sh*t that sounds good we only got a couple real spitters but on the topic its just how ya feel i ride to this sh*t everyday

14 years ago '05        #28
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
his flow is a lil annoying, and he lacks subject matter other than that he tight to me...

Last edited by sdotty313; 09-09-2005 at 01:03 AM..

14 years ago '04        #29
Superstar 
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 215 215
sh*t i thought he got that yeeeeaaah from pastor troy?

06-12-2005, 02:43 AM         #30
skeltosp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the sh*t that came out last week the actual advance?? if it is then ima pretty dissapointed.

14 years ago '05        #31
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,970 | Props total: 9047 9047
 Datni99ajeff said
Young Jeezy is for people in da south trappin. Like he says its Thug Motivation and fu*k yall if yall dont like it. He not tryin 2 impress yall with lyrics. Its like if you say Lil John tryin 2 rap for real. He just tryin 2 motivate real hustlas to get dis money. I dont trap but i like da n*gga cause he real. Really his delievery is nice. I bet yall dont like Trick either cause he real.
wtf?? :thumbsdow how the hell is he 'tryin 2 motivate real hustlas to get dis money', dude is trash point blank.....this n*gga rap about the same sh!t as every otha artist in the game, but he can't even deliver a punchline right...you can't even compare dude to lil' jon, cuz he makes hot a.ss beats, basically jeezy is in the worst rappers hall of fame, straight up garbage, but i aint gone knock u, his beats is bumpin'

Last edited by JimDinO77; 06-12-2005 at 04:28 PM..

14 years ago '04        #32
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
i thought fast money was better than his sh*t

14 years ago '04        #33
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$52,152 | Props total: 13543 13543
whoever is sayin that he got that yeah sh*t from freeway is wrong. pastor troy been duwin that sh*t before freeway and u would think since they both form the a (even though jeezy is lying about that sh*t) he probably got that from troy.ti but duwin yeah like that too but not holding it as long as jeezy does

14 years ago '04        #34
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,794 | Props total: 194 194
Young Jeezy is rappin for FUN, plain and simple, just the same old crunk music flow to get people hyped in the club, THis is party music, mainly for Southern Rap fans, He's not hip-hop, he's a dope dealer who got rich in the game and is now trying to flip some money rappin, sh*t I gotta rep for jeezy, he came from SC, anyway Yall takin him too Serious, dude is a fu*kin trip! THATS RIGHT!!,, his sh*t has got me laughin like a muthafu*ka, play his sh*t when your paid and about to go out to a club with ya boys, thats when I like bumpin his sh*t! plus he's got Bun-B on a few tracks, Holla

06-12-2005, 05:15 PM         #35
williams31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said
XXL need to put that n*gga whole album in the step yah game up section
hahaha funny sh*t

06-12-2005, 05:22 PM         #36
MiamiBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man its all about where you from and how u raised. n*ggas down here in the south feel Young Jeezy cuz the n*gga's music relate to all the dope boys, thugs, hustlers & gangstas. Jeezy is sure not no Jigga or Biggie, but he aint trying to be. Jeezy already been said that he aint no rapper and that he just tryin to motivate n*ggas thats trappin and n*ggas in the streets and make them feel good about what they doing. He say he talk big paper to motivate other n*ggas to go out and get that paper. He saw n*ggas with cash and cars and wanted that sh*t and now he got that sh*t. The n*gga aint worried bout the rap game as an artist. Plus he is CEO of his label CTE and just signed Florida artist Bloodraw. Jeezy just tryin to make some cash legit........

06-12-2005, 05:23 PM         #37
MiamiBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^

Thats why I fu*ks wit his music cuz I respect what he doin........

06-12-2005, 05:26 PM         #38
carlton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes just catchy dats all

14 years ago '04        #39
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,794 | Props total: 194 194
n*ggas from the south dont give a fu*k about what all these other n*ggas think, We just havin fun, fu*k tha haters!

06-12-2005, 05:30 PM         #40
MiamiBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VickVega said
n*ggas from the south dont give a fu*k about what all these other n*ggas think, We just havin fun, fu*k tha haters!

AMEN.....

06-12-2005, 05:53 PM         #41
Pcolasoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy bout to take over the A

14 years ago '04        #42
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 225 225
his lyrics r weak hes just catchy imo hes a.ss

14 years ago '04        #43
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$930 | Props total: 74 74
Yall n*ggaz Is The Biggest Haters I Ever Seen .dat Man Speak Da Truth ... If U Know Any Real n*ggaz U Betta Ask Somebody Fam ...that n*gga Do Dat sh*t 4real In Da A ..he Aint No Rapper ..da n*gga A Regular Hustlin n*gga .."i Relate To n*ggaz Who Relate 2 Me" .. Nah Mean Its n*ggaz Out There Wit No Credibility An Yall Bumpin That sh*t ..supportin These Actors ..u Need To Lend A Ear To A n*gga Wit A Blueprint Dats On Sum Certified sh*t ..... Lame a.ss n*ggaz

14 years ago '04        #44
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 130 130
 JimDinO77 said
wtf?? :thumbsdow how the hell is he 'tryin 2 motivate real hustlas to get dis money', dude is trash point blank.....this n*gga rap about the same sh!t as every otha artist in the game, but he can't even deliver a punchline right...you can't even compare dude to lil' jon, cuz he makes hot a.ss beats, basically jeezy is in the worst rappers hall of fame, straight up garbage, but i aint gone knock u, his beats is bumpin'
Look at his dvd and see where he come from and how he came up. Then u tell me what u think. Jeezy make me work hard for dis money.
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh Lets Get It

14 years ago '04        #45
BIG OG 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 70 70
So this dude is motivating thugs right......
So he is motivating thugs to k!ll each other(A.K.A are main problem )
So he is motivating thugs to sell drugs (A.K.A k!llin are fu*kin people in the community)
So he is motivating thugs to chase this bullsh*t money and Amerikkka's dream.

He needs to motivate me to get my fu*kin mind right
He needs to motivate me to stop comsuming in this bullsh*t of everyday life.

Dropping Science For Free............

14 years ago '05        #46
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,970 | Props total: 9047 9047
real talk^^

Datni99ajeff said
Look at his dvd and see where he come from and how he came up. Then u tell me what u think. Jeezy make me work hard for dis money.
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh Lets Get It

that's good for him that he came up out the hood or whateva, i can respect him as a business man but not as a rapper, cuz i haven't heard anything intrestin' come out his mouth yet

06-15-2005, 02:06 AM         #47
So GuttaH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said
actually he has a very good delivery. thats the only reason n*ggas listen to his a.ss. he dont really be sayin no tight sh*t. its just how he say it.
Jeezy alwayz spit fire.
U Gotta relate to da n*gga Or jus listen to da fu*kin words
Jeezy Spit fire Everytime he Talk
Mac 11 clipz Long Like Night Sticks, and dats Jeezy wit a J Get it right bi*ch
I Been hot yall jus caught da Buzz,and i was fresh bout da same time mannie was.Grab a snickers dis may take a while,been chasin Ca$hmoney since i was a juvenile.I Was worth a couple hunnti thou. Still in high school living at my mama house
when da slugz hit ya flesh its known 2 swell, Put ya a.ss to sleep faster than a bottle of niQwell.
See str8 through u n*gga You'z a plastic wrapper.n*gga all on my d!ck where's da magnum wrapper.
Da only wrapper in da hood where da Thugz Be...So think twice Mutha fu*kas b4 u Judge me.
sh*t i can go all day...
O Yeah read da sig

06-15-2005, 06:55 AM         #48
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG OG said
So this dude is motivating thugs right......
So he is motivating thugs to k!ll each other(A.K.A are main problem )
So he is motivating thugs to sell drugs (A.K.A k!llin are fu*kin people in the community)
So he is motivating thugs to chase this bullsh*t money and Amerikkka's dream.

He needs to motivate me to get my fu*kin mind right
He needs to motivate me to stop comsuming in this bullsh*t of everyday life.

Dropping Science For Free............

first off i aint even browse these forums a friend sent me this link...

and BIG OGu aint become no OG in da hood by readin books get ya mind right...

an album name is an album name to represent what its about, thug motivation keep doin ya thing u get where u belong..

look ol buddy who made this forum

u cant just come off hatin at someone who you cant even compete with, while your posting on internet forums he was out puttin in work makin money da hard way da less unfortunate way... but da way he knew and learned in life

if on da real u from slums were i from.. u feelin his shirt HARD.... all of dirty south feelin his sh*t he keepin sh*t real

HE TELLIN HIS STORY

now for you to throw 20 diss's at him cause his cd aint your preferable type of music, then dont buy it cause your a bootleggin a.ss bi*ch too ...

ima BUY his sh*t 2 support his sh*t caus i feel were he comin from shawty

u need 2 get ya mind right while u ova here on internet forums talkin sh*t u wudnt even say to sumbody face, on some bullsh*t.... if u relle need som opinions go HIT ATL zone 3 go hit DECATUR n MACON n say young jeezy wack and see ya get ya head bust

if u dont like it dont listen to it
it dont mean u gotta talk FALSE sh*t about u fu*k a.ss lil herb

while he doin his thang u on here typin sh*t online were he cant read like a coward n sh*t... get ya sh*t togetha cause hatin people like u dont make it in life

06-15-2005, 06:59 AM         #49
dep1agb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also yall sayin his sh*t is wack he cant drop lines

he droppin lines perfectly if u cant feel the tracks u obviously aint felt the struggle

if u white live in a 350k house and ur parents paved ur life O COURSE U AINT GONNA FEEL U U ABUCK a.ss RICH WHITE BOY

he trappin his whole life n got RESPECT in the streets, same ones U CANT WALK THRU... n u trash talk his sh*t like u got respect

hes puttin down his life

not that mainstream bullsh*t fake fu*k a.ss lyin rappers puttin on mtv to make money out of u dumb white kidss

if u cant understand how this album hits its cause u aint mean to hear it

it aint garbage cause u dont like it, its gaurbage cause u dun feel it..

NOW 2 ANY OF DA REAL FUKIN MUG FUKIN PEOPL ON HERE WHO BEEN THRU DA STRUGGLE YA KNOW HIS sh*t IS OFF DA CHAIN N HE GONNAB E DA FUTURE U KNO WERE HE COMIN FROM N HOW HE PUTTIN EM DOWN...

AINT NEED 2 ARGUE WIT DEM NERDS INSIDE THEY HOUSE TALKIN ALL THAT sh*t ABOUT YOUNG JEEZY WHEN THEY AINT ON HIS LEVEL KEEP HATIN WHILE HE COMIN UP

954 BrOwArD CoUNtY CrIp BuCk27AvE KeEp iT REAL SHAWTY

5 IN DA MORNIN ON DA CORNA CLOCK"-jeezy
DAT HOW WE DO IT DOWN HERE
WE AINT ON EM PC EVERYDAY BULLsh*tIN GET ON SOME REAL sh*t HERBS

14 years ago '04        #50
BluntSmoke281 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
I'm emotional...I hug the block. Young Jeezy

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  36
Coldest line you've heard in a film
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
87 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+55online now  30
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-54online now  27
Image(s) inside You Get 1 Night, Who Y'all Choosing?
181 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Jan 15 - Shutdown is pushing the United States into a contraction
280 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  16
Getting charged by a gorilla
72 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+200online now  11
Image(s) inside This art chick has the best body i've seen all year, Damn!
165 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy