online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

2022 Nerd Crypto sh-t-IGNORE THIS THREAD

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 years ago '21        #1
31285 page views
221 comments

nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 50652 50 K  Slaps total: 6748 6 K
2022 Nerd Crypto sh-t-IGNORE THIS THREAD

YT
YT

Yearn Finance (YFI)
YT
 https://yearn.finance/#/wallet
YT
10:00 BUY BACKS

Where is your NFT stored?
YT

What is a Smart Contract?

YT

LOOPRING
 https://loopring.io/#/markets

FLASH LOANS
YT

YT

Last edited by nocomment; 02-12-2022 at 11:07 PM..
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
221 comments

2 years ago '20        #2
Piss Wizard 
Props total: 1924 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
Crazy this sh1t dropped to 12ish during that flash crash.
+1   

2 years ago '21        #3
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP

+2   

2 years ago '05        #4
R4P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 16169 16 K  Slaps total: 2856 2 K
 nocomment said 🔗
Yearn Finance (YFI)
↪🔗
↪🔗
↪🔗
10:00 BUY BACKS

Where is your NFT stored?
↪🔗

What is a Smart Contract?

↪🔗
since you watched all these vids..what should I be doing with my YFI to maximize earnings? Right now its just sitting
emoji
+1   

2 years ago '21        #5
 R4P said 🔗
since you watched all these vids..what should I be doing with my YFI to maximize earnings? Right now its just sitting
emoji
go to the yfi site connect a wallet and add liquidity

I wouldn't sell the coin, it gives you governance and voting power and they will be burning more I sold mine a while back but I will be buying back in on a hard dip

Last edited by nocomment; 01-03-2022 at 04:52 PM..
+1   

2 years ago '21        #6

🔗

Last edited by nocomment; 01-03-2022 at 09:30 PM..

2 years ago '04        #7
orv 
Props total: 15610 15 K  Slaps total: 1956 1 K
The more people say that Bitcoin will hit 100k and 280k— the more it won’t.
+6   

2 years ago '17        #8
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 136456 136 K  Slaps total: 36683 36 K
 orv said 🔗
The more people say that Bitcoin will hit 100k and 280kó the more it wonít.
I dont understand this logic

2 years ago '05        #9
That Dude 
Props total: 33517 33 K  Slaps total: 7398 7 K
 LostTenets said 🔗
I dont understand this logic
because it's not logic. Folks who don't know how to read charts say the most. #zoomout
+3   

2 years ago '18        #10
Sick Flair 
Props total: 38256 38 K  Slaps total: 2841 2 K
Damn, I missed the huge dip on YFI
emoji
+1   

2 years ago '14        #11
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 71670 71 K  Slaps total: 18778 18 K
 That Dude said 🔗
because it's not logic. Folks who don't know how to read charts say the most. #zoomout
Iím still trying to understand how charts are relevant to Bitcoin. Because every analyst that Iíve seen is typically wrong.
+2   

2 years ago '21        #12
 Sick Flair said 🔗
Damn, I missed the huge dip on YFI
emoji
it'll dip again
+2   

2 years ago '05        #13
That Dude 
 Bigboi781 said 🔗
Iím still trying to understand how charts are relevant to Bitcoin. Because every analyst that Iíve seen is typically wrong.
All markets have tops and bottoms. Technical Analysis is just a predictor but many tools can be used to come up with an over all conclusion. Such a$s moving averages, Fibonacci sequences, Elliot wave patterns etc. It can tell you the direction or the overall trend if you zoom out year by year month to month. people get caught up on the daily levels too much. Nothing is ever accurate till its done. But one can conclude the overall direction because past performance 8/10 times is a good predictor of the future. Look at the bitcoin chart year by year

2 years ago '21        #14
 Bigboi781 said 🔗
they're not really, people using charts is like using a Kansas map in Arkansas

2 years ago '14        #15
 That Dude said 🔗
All markets have tops and bottoms. Technical Analysis is just a predictor but many tools can be used to come up with an over all conclusion. Such a$s moving averages, Fibonacci sequences, Elliot wave patterns etc. It can tell you the direction or the overall trend if you zoom out year by year month to month. people get caught up on the daily levels too much. Nothing is ever accurate till its done. But one can conclude the overall direction because past performance 8/10 times is a good predictor of the future. Look at the bitcoin chart year by year
None of that seems to make sense for an asset like Bitcoin just being real. Like Iíve said, Iíve seen tons of people have technical analysis and then something like Elon saying Bitcoin is terrible for the environment stops the bull run and the price dips an obscene amount. Everything just seems random in the BTC verse with everyone banking on Bitcoin being very valuable long term do to scarcity. Now one question I do have since Microstrategy is buying a lot of BTC supply. If the whole mantra of BRC is to hodl and they do so, how does this impact price if microstrategy ends up purchasing like 10% of supply
+1   

2 years ago '05        #16
That Dude 
 Bigboi781 said 🔗
None of that seems to make sense for an asset like Bitcoin just being real. Like Iíve said, Iíve seen tons of people have technical analysis and then something like Elon saying Bitcoin is terrible for the environment stops the bull run and the price dips an obscene amount. Everything just seems random in the BTC verse with everyone banking on Bitcoin being very valuable long term do to scarcity. Now one question I do have since Microstrategy is buying a lot of BTC supply. If the whole mantra of BRC is to hodl and they do so, how does this impact price if microstrategy ends up purchasing like 10% of supply
Bitcoin is designed to hedge against inflation of fiat currency. For example, every 4 year or 4.5 years BTC halves, meaning it reduces the circulating supply of btc making it more scarce after certain amount of blocks have been created. TA that I do personally is in the moment because I trade it daily. So I'm getting information real time using the 2 hr chart and executing trades on the 5 mins or 1 min. So it all depends what you are doing with it. I tend to tune out the YouTube analysts because some of it is sensationalism.
+1   

2 years ago '14        #17
 That Dude said 🔗
Bitcoin is designed to hedge against inflation of fiat currency. For example, every 4 year or 4.5 years BTC halves, meaning it reduces the circulating supply of btc making it more scarce after certain amount of blocks have been created. TA that I do personally is in the moment because I trade it daily. So I'm getting information real time using the 2 hr chart and executing trades on the 5 mins or 1 min. So it all depends what you are doing with it. I tend to tune out the YouTube analysts because some of it is sensationalism.
Fair enough so youíre not a maxi? Iím really interested in the price for the future. We wonít be alive when the final Bitcoin is mined but would be curious how the system works with less mining incentives.

2 years ago '05        #18
That Dude 
 Bigboi781 said 🔗
Fair enough so youíre not a maxi? Iím really interested in the price for the future. We wonít be alive when the final Bitcoin is mined but would be curious how the system works with less mining incentives.
Definitely not a maxi, I personally don't hold any bitcoin, I only trade it for money. If there is less mining incentives to me it means Bitcoin is more valuable so miners will be paid regardless. I think when more alt coin decouple from BTC then that would be good for the entire crypto space because more dollars will be pouring into the market. Its already happening
+1   

2 years ago '21        #19
 Bigboi781 said 🔗
price is irrelevant 1 btc = 1 btc
and I know how that sounds, you would think "well then whats the point"
detach the dollar from btc

2 years ago '21        #20
 That Dude said 🔗
its not circulating supply, its rewards for the maintenance of the blockchain, and the amount of new btc created
+2   

2 years ago '14        #21
 nocomment said 🔗
price is irrelevant 1 btc = 1 btc
and I know how that sounds, you would think "well then whats the point"
detach the dollar from btc
I know maxis think Bitcoin will replace the dollar, but donít really understand how that would be possible without an infrastructure overhaul and 2. With the whole hodl mentality, would there even be enough liquid supply to replace the dollar
+1   

2 years ago '05        #22
That Dude 
 nocomment said 🔗
its not circulating supply, its rewards for the maintenance of the blockchain, and the amount of new btc created
I think you are right but investopedia says otherwise, point taken.
+2   

2 years ago '21        #23
 Bigboi781 said 🔗
I know maxis think Bitcoin will replace the dollar, but don’t really understand how that would be possible without an infrastructure overhaul and 2. With the whole hodl mentality, would there even be enough liquid supply to replace the dollar
1) I don't think it will replace the dollar but you will eventually have the option to operate in crypto exclusively

2) bitcoin is divisible to 8 decimal points the smallest increment being 1 satoshi, supply isn't an issue

2 years ago '21        #24
🔗

2 years ago '21        #25
 orv said 🔗
The more people say that Bitcoin will hit 100k and 280kó the more it wonít.
🔗

+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo 2024 Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs (5) Dallas M..
1505 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+9419
Video inside I see why men stopped going to the club
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
AI got Mike Tyson speaking Italian...
20 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside BREAKING: Sean Kingston arrested in San Bernardino County after SWAT ..
36 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop