2022 Nerd Crypto sh-t-IGNORE THIS THREAD

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #1
7873 page views
76 comments

nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27825 27 K  Slaps total: 3942 3 K
2022 Nerd Crypto sh-t-IGNORE THIS THREAD

Yearn Finance (YFI)
visit this link https://yearn.finance/#/wallet
10:00 BUY BACKS

Where is your NFT stored?

What is a Smart Contract?

LOOPRING
visit this link https://loopring.io/#/markets

FLASH LOANS

Last edited by nocomment; 02-12-2022 at 11:07 PM..
+5   

best
worst
76 comments

6 months ago '20        #2
Piss Wizard 
Props total: 1924 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
Crazy this sh*t dropped to 12ish during that flash crash.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #3
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP

+2   

6 months ago '05        #4
R4P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7706 7 K  Slaps total: 936 936
 nocomment said
Yearn Finance (YFI)

10:00 BUY BACKS

Where is your NFT stored?

What is a Smart Contract?

since you watched all these vids..what should I be doing with my YFI to maximize earnings? Right now its just sitting
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #5
 R4P said
since you watched all these vids..what should I be doing with my YFI to maximize earnings? Right now its just sitting
go to the yfi site connect a wallet and add liquidity

I wouldn't sell the coin, it gives you governance and voting power and they will be burning more I sold mine a while back but I will be buying back in on a hard dip

Last edited by nocomment; 01-03-2022 at 04:52 PM..
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #6

Last edited by nocomment; 01-03-2022 at 09:30 PM..

6 months ago '04        #7
orv 
Props total: 10277 10 K  Slaps total: 1580 1 K
The more people say that Bitcoin will hit 100k and 280k— the more it won’t.
+6   

6 months ago '17        #8
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 111792 111 K  Slaps total: 32310 32 K
 orv said
The more people say that Bitcoin will hit 100k and 280kó the more it wonít.
I dont understand this logic

6 months ago '05        #9
That Dude 
Props total: 15966 15 K  Slaps total: 1839 1 K
 LostTenets said
I dont understand this logic
because it's not logic. Folks who don't know how to read charts say the most. #zoomout
+3   

6 months ago '18        #10
Sick Flair 
Props total: 26814 26 K  Slaps total: 1917 1 K
Damn, I missed the huge dip on YFI
+1   

6 months ago '14        #11
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 37334 37 K  Slaps total: 10261 10 K
 That Dude said
because it's not logic. Folks who don't know how to read charts say the most. #zoomout
Iím still trying to understand how charts are relevant to Bitcoin. Because every analyst that Iíve seen is typically wrong.

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #12
 Sick Flair said
Damn, I missed the huge dip on YFI
it'll dip again
+2   

6 months ago '05        #13
That Dude 
 Bigboi781 said
Iím still trying to understand how charts are relevant to Bitcoin. Because every analyst that Iíve seen is typically wrong.
All markets have tops and bottoms. Technical Analysis is just a predictor but many tools can be used to come up with an over all conclusion. Such a*s moving averages, Fibonacci sequences, Elliot wave patterns etc. It can tell you the direction or the overall trend if you zoom out year by year month to month. people get caught up on the daily levels too much. Nothing is ever accurate till its done. But one can conclude the overall direction because past performance 8/10 times is a good predictor of the future. Look at the bitcoin chart year by year
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #14
 Bigboi781 said
they're not really, people using charts is like using a Kansas map in Arkansas

6 months ago '14        #15
 That Dude said
All markets have tops and bottoms. Technical Analysis is just a predictor but many tools can be used to come up with an over all conclusion. Such a*s moving averages, Fibonacci sequences, Elliot wave patterns etc. It can tell you the direction or the overall trend if you zoom out year by year month to month. people get caught up on the daily levels too much. Nothing is ever accurate till its done. But one can conclude the overall direction because past performance 8/10 times is a good predictor of the future. Look at the bitcoin chart year by year
None of that seems to make sense for an a*set like Bitcoin just being real. Like Iíve said, Iíve seen tons of people have technical analysis and then something like Elon saying Bitcoin is terrible for the environment stops the bull run and the price dips an obscene amount. Everything just seems random in the BTC verse with everyone banking on Bitcoin being very valuable long term do to scarcity. Now one question I do have since Microstrategy is buying a lot of BTC supply. If the whole mantra of BRC is to hodl and they do so, how does this impact price if microstrategy ends up purchasing like 10% of supply
+1   

6 months ago '05        #16
That Dude 
 Bigboi781 said
None of that seems to make sense for an a*set like Bitcoin just being real. Like Iíve said, Iíve seen tons of people have technical analysis and then something like Elon saying Bitcoin is terrible for the environment stops the bull run and the price dips an obscene amount. Everything just seems random in the BTC verse with everyone banking on Bitcoin being very valuable long term do to scarcity. Now one question I do have since Microstrategy is buying a lot of BTC supply. If the whole mantra of BRC is to hodl and they do so, how does this impact price if microstrategy ends up purchasing like 10% of supply
Bitcoin is designed to hedge against inflation of fiat currency. For example, every 4 year or 4.5 years BTC halves, meaning it reduces the circulating supply of btc making it more scarce after certain amount of blocks have been created. TA that I do personally is in the moment because I trade it daily. So I'm getting information real time using the 2 hr chart and executing trades on the 5 mins or 1 min. So it all depends what you are doing with it. I tend to tune out the YouTube analysts because some of it is sensationalism.
+1   

6 months ago '14        #17
 That Dude said
Bitcoin is designed to hedge against inflation of fiat currency. For example, every 4 year or 4.5 years BTC halves, meaning it reduces the circulating supply of btc making it more scarce after certain amount of blocks have been created. TA that I do personally is in the moment because I trade it daily. So I'm getting information real time using the 2 hr chart and executing trades on the 5 mins or 1 min. So it all depends what you are doing with it. I tend to tune out the YouTube analysts because some of it is sensationalism.
Fair enough so youíre not a maxi? Iím really interested in the price for the future. We wonít be alive when the final Bitcoin is mined but would be curious how the system works with less mining incentives.

6 months ago '05        #18
That Dude 
 Bigboi781 said
Fair enough so youíre not a maxi? Iím really interested in the price for the future. We wonít be alive when the final Bitcoin is mined but would be curious how the system works with less mining incentives.
Definitely not a maxi, I personally don't hold any bitcoin, I only trade it for money. If there is less mining incentives to me it means Bitcoin is more valuable so miners will be paid regardless. I think when more alt coin decouple from BTC then that would be good for the entire crypto space because more dollars will be pouring into the market. Its already happening
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #19
 Bigboi781 said
price is irrelevant 1 btc = 1 btc
and I know how that sounds, you would think "well then whats the point"
detach the dollar from btc

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #20
 That Dude said
its not circulating supply, its rewards for the maintenance of the blockchain, and the amount of new btc created
+2   

6 months ago '14        #21
 nocomment said
price is irrelevant 1 btc = 1 btc
and I know how that sounds, you would think "well then whats the point"
detach the dollar from btc
I know maxis think Bitcoin will replace the dollar, but donít really understand how that would be possible without an infrastructure overhaul and 2. With the whole hodl mentality, would there even be enough liquid supply to replace the dollar
+1   

6 months ago '05        #22
That Dude 
 nocomment said
its not circulating supply, its rewards for the maintenance of the blockchain, and the amount of new btc created
I think you are right but investopedia says otherwise, point taken.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #23
 Bigboi781 said
I know maxis think Bitcoin will replace the dollar, but don’t really understand how that would be possible without an infrastructure overhaul and 2. With the whole hodl mentality, would there even be enough liquid supply to replace the dollar
1) I don't think it will replace the dollar but you will eventually have the option to operate in crypto exclusively

2) bitcoin is divisible to 8 decimal points the smallest increment being 1 satoshi, supply isn't an issue

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #24

Top 10 most propped recently  6 months ago '21        #25
 orv said
The more people say that Bitcoin will hit 100k and 280kó the more it wonít.

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+186online now  28
Video inside Kevin Samuels - He accepted the harsh truth 🤷🏾*♂&..
170 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  19
Video inside "i never wanted it!!!" rockwilder breaks into tears over the effects fa..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  18
Video inside The Euphrates River is Drying Up, is the Prophecy True?
79 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son
345 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy