NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL - SUBSCRIBE, LIKE or COMMENT PLEASE.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
23 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
25 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

5 months ago '21        #1
3792 page views
38 comments

RAD Consulting 
Props total: 2661 2 K  Slaps total: 975 975
NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL - SUBSCRIBE, LIKE or COMMENT PLEASE.

fellas, as you know, cars are my thing.
you have all seen my last 3 purchases within the past year.

now i have decided to start a youtube channel to show the joys of automobile lifestyle

below, ima drop the link for anyone to
SUBSCRIBE - LIKE - COMMENT

visit this link www.youtube.com/user/iskatenikes

if there are ppl in NYC, DMV, ATL, Florida, Houston, or LA that want to create content, dont hesitate to hit me up.

Last edited by RAD Consulting; 01-03-2022 at 09:57 AM..
+45   

best
worst
38 comments

5 months ago '20        #2
Jamalreynolds 
Props total: 521 521  Slaps total: 65 65
Your cars are dope!! Videos are 2 short tho bruh
+3   

5 months ago '07        #3
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6674 6 K  Slaps total: 859 859
grats! That thing looks so s*xxssyyyyy!! lol

Also why the videos so short ? you just getting started ?

you could probably benefit from this tool.
[URL="https://vidiq.com/allaboutthecharts"[/URL]
(yea its my affiliate lank, i would still suggest it if i wasnt)
+3   

5 months ago '20        #4
NumberRuns 
Props total: 13598 13 K  Slaps total: 2643 2 K
 Jamalreynolds said
Your cars are dope!! Videos are 2 short tho bruh
You think his videos are for you to watch? Heís writing off his cars as tax losses every year and all he has to do is advertise his channel once a year.
+15   

5 months ago '08        #5
flav 
Props total: 18261 18 K  Slaps total: 4077 4 K
subbed
+2   

5 months ago '06        #6
MyStYlEaRt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2256 2 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 NumberRuns said
You think his videos are for you to watch? Heís writing off his cars as tax losses every year and all he has to do is advertise his channel once a year.
HmmmÖPlease break this down to me
+7   

5 months ago '19        #7
305Trav  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7714 7 K  Slaps total: 2490 2 K
Pull up to one of the Benz meets if you ever in Miami

+12   

5 months ago '15        #8
black tesla 
Props total: 7570 7 K  Slaps total: 516 516
 NumberRuns said
I'm listening

+8   

5 months ago '20        #9
NumberRuns 
 black tesla said
I'm listening

MyStYlEaRt said
HmmmÖPlease break this down to me
You can create an LLC (some people donít even do that part) and legitimize your hobby. Thatís taxes 101. The most popular way I see people doing it is selling pictures. Letís say you like sneakers. Make an IG account, buy a bunch of sneakers, post the sneakers, sell the photos. The IRS just cares if you advertise your business. It doesnít have to be successful.

Plenty of people have made their hobby into a business and write off their expenses. Twitch and YouTube personalities do this. They buy all the games, equipment, and online money for games and write it off end of year. And if they end the year losing $10,000, guess what, itís reported as negative income to the IRS.

Think what Uber and yellow cab drivers do with vehicles and vehicle maintenance but on an online scale.
+29   

5 months ago '06        #10
MyStYlEaRt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2256 2 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 NumberRuns said
You can create an LLC (some people donít even do that part) and legitimize your hobby. Thatís taxes 101. The most popular way I see people doing it is selling pictures. Letís say you like sneakers. Make an IG account, buy a bunch of sneakers, post the sneakers, sell the photos. The IRS just cares if you advertise your business. It doesnít have to be successful.

Plenty of people have made their hobby into a business and write off their expenses. Twitch and YouTube personalities do this. They buy all the games, equipment, and online money for games and write it off end of year. And if they end the year losing $10,000, guess what, itís reported as negative income to the IRS.

Think what Uber and yellow cab drivers do with vehicles and vehicle maintenance but on an online scale.
Thanks man!
+3   

5 months ago '04        #11
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25409 25 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
 NumberRuns said

riiiiight so... that LLC for your hobby is to write off what you spent on your hobby... against what? obviously you didnt finance that hobby using the income generated by the said entity, that money came from somewhere else. unless you can write off against wherever that money came from...
+3   

5 months ago '20        #12
NumberRuns 
 xbossxplayax said
riiiiight so... that LLC for your hobby is to write off what you spent on your hobby... against what? obviously you didnt finance that hobby using the income generated by the said entity, that money came from somewhere else. unless you can write off against wherever that money came from...
If you make good money in your regular 9-5 and owe the IRS money at year end. Or get a lot of money taken out of your check throughout the year. Letís put it at $200,000.

You have a hobby. Call it cars. You have 2 and spend $40,000 on maintenance, insurance, lease payments. Your income will be $160,000 for the tax year after you write off those losses. That brings your tax rate down from 32% to 24%.

And if you want to write off more you probably can (office space, cameras, etc..)
+7   

5 months ago '21        #13
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5476 5 K  Slaps total: 1871 1 K
I followed but i dont care about cars.
I only care about a boat safe and sturdy enough to take me offshore so i can hit the good fishing spots. Lol
+2   

5 months ago '15        #14
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 68908 68 K  Slaps total: 2718 2 K
 NumberRuns said

Learn something everyday. Good looks brother
+9   

5 months ago '04        #15
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25409 25 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
 NumberRuns said
If you make good money in your regular 9-5 and owe the IRS money at year end. Or get a lot of money taken out of your check throughout the year. Letís put it at $200,000.

You have a hobby. Call it cars. You have 2 and spend $40,000 on maintenance, insurance, lease payments. Your income will be $160,000 for the tax year after you write off those losses. That brings your tax rate down from 32% to 24%.

And if you want to write off more you probably can (office space, cameras, etc..)
ok so even if its a separate entity of its own, the LLC, its loss can be written off against the money you earned from your regular 9-5 or your other entity. i aint know you could criss cross like that. is it because you are the sole owner of the LLC in question, you and the LLC are seen as one and the same, from the tax perspective?

just trying to learn. not arguing
+5   

5 months ago '20        #16
NumberRuns 
 xbossxplayax said
ok so even if its a separate entity of its own, the LLC, its loss can be written off against the money you earned from your regular 9-5 or your other entity. i aint know you could criss cross like that. is it because you are the sole owner of the LLC in question, you and the LLC are seen as one and the same, from the tax perspective?

just trying to learn. not arguing
Correct. Most people do it as a sole proprietorship. If you do it as an LLC to limit liability it is more complicated. Because youíd have to ďpay yourselfĒ (even if zero) and write of your contributions to the LLC. Itís all the same.

Youíd tell the tax man ďI have this LLC. Iím funding it with money from my main salary job. It lost money so I couldnít pay myself. My actual income is negative $40,000 for that job.Ē
+6   

5 months ago '04        #17
JayR04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13671 13 K  Slaps total: 651 651
Subbed

+2   

5 months ago '21        #18
milesjhughes 
Props total: 328 328  Slaps total: 139 139
 NumberRuns said

Interesting! Doesn't the govt. rule you a hobby if you take losses too many years in a row though?
+3   

5 months ago '16        #19
Eastcoast 
Props total: 10234 10 K  Slaps total: 2800 2 K
 numberruns said
you can create an llc (some people don’t even do that part) and legitimize your hobby. That’s taxes 101. The most popular way i see people doing it is selling pictures. Let’s say you like sneakers. Make an ig account, buy a bunch of sneakers, post the sneakers, sell the photos. The irs just cares if you advertise your business. It doesn’t have to be successful.
Be careful.
+4   

5 months ago '19        #20
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9474 9 K  Slaps total: 1978 1 K
Big up OP inspiring moves

Subbed
+1   

5 months ago '20        #21
NumberRuns 
 milesjhughes said
Interesting! Doesn't the govt. rule you a hobby if you take losses too many years in a row though?
Losses donít matter. And you wouldnít call it a hobby. Youíd call it a business.
+2   

5 months ago '20        #22
NumberRuns 
 Eastcoast said
Be careful.
Millions of people do it every year. Itís not fraud. You can read books and articles about itóturn your hobby into a business.

It doesnít have to be profitable. But you have to try to make it profitable. Thatís the rule. Advertise. Do what OP is doing. Have an online shop.

Businesses fail every day B
+6   

5 months ago '15        #23
black tesla 
Props total: 7570 7 K  Slaps total: 516 516
 NumberRuns said
You can create an LLC (some people don’t even do that part) and legitimize your hobby. That’s taxes 101. The most popular way I see people doing it is selling pictures. Let’s say you like sneakers. Make an IG account, buy a bunch of sneakers, post the sneakers, sell the photos. The IRS just cares if you advertise your business. It doesn’t have to be successful.

Plenty of people have made their hobby into a business and write off their expenses. Twitch and YouTube personalities do this. They buy all the games, equipment, and online money for games and write it off end of year. And if they end the year losing $10,000, guess what, it’s reported as negative income to the IRS.

I'm an owner of a transportation that's doing well but this was very insightful. Thank you for the information. Good looks brother
+2   

5 months ago '16        #24
Eastcoast 
Props total: 10234 10 K  Slaps total: 2800 2 K
 NumberRuns said
Millions of people do it every year. Itís not fraud. You can read books and articles about itóturn your hobby into a business.

It doesnít have to be profitable. But you have to try to make it profitable. Thatís the rule. Advertise. Do what OP is doing. Have an online shop.

Businesses fail every day B
Just a warning to everyone about selling pics to get over on taxes. You can end up following someone into a jail cell.
+1   

5 months ago '20        #25
NumberRuns 
 Eastcoast said
Just a warning to everyone about selling pics to get over on taxes. You can end up following someone into a jail cell.
How? Run a legitimate business and open a legitimate shop and post legitimate pictures and advertise it. Millions do it on Etsy every day.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  13
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
224 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+17online now  13
Justin Timberlake sells his music catalog for $100 million
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+54online now  6
May 26 - Shooterís Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  4
How does 2 n*ggas from canada create the same concept album at the same time?
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy