online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

comcast mafia..........hikes shakedown fees starting in january 2022

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 years ago '09        #1
8222 page views
73 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 307482 307 K  Slaps total: 33477 33 K
icon comcast mafia..........hikes shakedown fees starting in january 2022

https://www.cordcuttersne .. -january-2022/

Comcast will be doing another round of price hikes at the beginning of the new year, with prices going up on cable, internet, and voice packages. The company is now notifying customers of the increases.

emoji
With the price hike, Comcast Xfinity’s broadcast TV fee will increase, along with the regional sports fee. The fee to use Comcast’s TV box and remote will also get an increase, for those who rent the equipment from the company. Comcast Xfinity Internet customers will also see their bill go up by $3.

A Reddit user shared their notice from Comcast on Sunday

emoji
In a statement to The TV Answerman, a Comcast spokesperson said “Rising programming costs – most notably for broadcast TV and sports – continue to be the biggest factors driving price increases for all content distributors and their customers, not just Comcast. We’re continuing to work hard to manage these costs for our customers while investing in our network to provide the best, most reliable broadband service in the country and the flexibility to choose our industry-leading video platform with X1 or the highest quality streaming product with Flex, the only free streaming TV device with voice remote that’s included with broadband service.”

Comcast increases its fees in January 2020, following similar cable bill increases at AT&T and DIRECTV
+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
73 comments

2 years ago '05        #2
P-Hill 
Props total: 43175 43 K  Slaps total: 2717 2 K
emoji

I'm not a comcast / infinity subscriber but it's only a matter of time before other ISPs and cable providers follow suit
+11   

2 years ago '04        #3
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 78093 78 K  Slaps total: 5383 5 K
This ish is literally out of control. Told my wife just the other day just because we can pay this ish with no problem don’t mean we shouldn’t seek cheaper options.

+61   

2 years ago '16        #4
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12411 12 K  Slaps total: 442 442
Price goes up but the service is still trash. Want another provider? Just move cause they have a monopoly
+19   

2 years ago '17        #5
Thierry Henry 
Props total: 25727 25 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 ki1ladre said 🔗
This ish is literally out of control. Told my wife just the other day just because we can pay this ish with no problem don’t mean we shouldn’t seek cheaper options.

We were paying almost $250 monthly for internet and tv....fu#k that

We cut the cable about 4 months ago and just stuck with internet, i barely watch TV anyways besides live sports
+28   

2 years ago '21        #6
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 14445 14 K  Slaps total: 1828 1 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗

Have to get your house in order bruh.
emoji
+11   

2 years ago '05        #7
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 103126 103 K  Slaps total: 14085 14 K
yup I gotta pay $115 a month to these fu#ks for gigabit speeds
+7   

2 years ago '05        #8
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 103126 103 K  Slaps total: 14085 14 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗

what package do you have?
im assuming thats 2 months of service
+1   

2 years ago '04        #9
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 92124 92 K  Slaps total: 17698 17 K
I cut the cord back in August
My current FIOS Bill

+27   

2 years ago '11        #10
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58116 58 K  Slaps total: 4362 4 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗

+27   

2 years ago '04        #11
 Stuart Scott said 🔗
what package do you have?
im assuming thats 2 months of service
Naw homie that 1 month no pa$s due balance. Pay my bills on time. The promotion price ended.

I got every channel, which we don’t need, the unlimited internet and the house phone. We don’t even have a house phone on the house
emoji

Last edited by killadre; 12-30-2021 at 06:17 PM..
+9   

2 years ago '20        #12
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x168
Props total: 133627 133 K  Slaps total: 23500 23 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗

Man U paying cable for half the street? Lol
+16   

2 years ago '18        #13
Dsammy04 
Props total: 3600 3 K  Slaps total: 160 160
Just do internet. Sure you got a friend that’s ready to cut the cord. Grab YouTubeTV and split the cost.

You don’t even have to give them your account info, just join each other’s Google family. They’ll send a email to your friend and y’all both can watch TV simultaneously up to 3 concurrent streams shared between the both of you.

If you got a family and the other person doesn’t have as many ppl at home, upgrade to YouTubeTV 4k plan. This allows the account owner to be the home wifi network and the family person gets unlimited streams while connected to the home wifi. Your buddy can have the 3 other streams.

This is similar to what I did but since it’s so many apps. I pay for HBOmax, Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+, YouTube Premium and my boy take care of the YouTubeTV bill.

Best thing about it is no device rental prices since everybody got a Apple TV, firestick, roku, chrome cast, smart tv.

emoji
+15   

2 years ago '17        #14
KingLogic 
Props total: 14344 14 K  Slaps total: 969 969
 ki1ladre said 🔗

That's crazy. Last week, I bought my own modem and router with 3 pods to support the wifi camera system I installed around the house. I was thinking my bill would drop because I was turning in their equipment, but these bi#ches are charging a total of $5 more per month to use my own and keep unlimited data. My wife takes care of the cable bill, so when I was in that xfinity store and saw how much she pays every month I bout lost my composure.

We live outside of city limits so we have very few options, but this is ridiculous. I'm about to find out now if she got a notice about the bill increasing. The problem is at&t is probably just as high and their internet sucks out here. I need to figure something else out though. This sh1t wild
+10   

2 years ago '06        #15
P01135809  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 5768 5 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
 Dsammy04 said 🔗
Just do internet. Sure you got a friend that’s ready to cut the cord. Grab YouTubeTV and split the cost.

You don’t even have to give them your account info, just join each other’s Google family. They’ll send a email to your friend and y’all both can watch TV simultaneously up to 3 concurrent streams shared between the both of you.

If you got a family and the other person doesn’t have as many ppl at home, upgrade to YouTubeTV 4k plan. This allows the account owner to be the home wifi network and the family person gets unlimited streams while connected to the home wifi. Your buddy can have the 3 other streams.

This is similar to what I did but since it’s so many apps. I pay for HBOmax, Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+, YouTube Premium and my boy take care of the YouTubeTV bill.

Best thing about it is no device rental prices since everybody got a Apple TV, firestick, roku, chrome cast, smart tv.

emoji
Yall boys counting pennies. Just find a way to make more bread. Yall on some petty sh*t over there.

2 years ago '04        #16
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 23694 23 K  Slaps total: 3170 3 K

1200 mbps unlimited with voice
+1   

2 years ago '20        #17
godhillie 
Props total: 6718 6 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
 messy marv stan said 🔗
↪🔗

Comcast will be doing another round of price hikes at the beginning of the new year, with prices going up on cable, internet, and voice packages. The company is now notifying customers of the increases.

emoji
With the price hike, Comcast Xfinity’s broadcast TV fee will increase, along with the regional sports fee. The fee to use Comcast’s TV box and remote will also get an increase, for those who rent the equipment from the company. Comcast Xfinity Internet customers will also see their bill go up by $3.

A Reddit user shared their notice from Comcast on Sunday

emoji
In a statement to The TV Answerman, a Comcast spokesperson said “Rising programming costs – most notably for broadcast TV and sports – continue to be the biggest factors driving price increases for all content distributors and their customers, not just Comcast. We’re continuing to work hard to manage these costs for our customers while investing in our network to provide the best, most reliable broadband service in the country and the flexibility to choose our industry-leading video platform with X1 or the highest quality streaming product with Flex, the only free streaming TV device with voice remote that’s included with broadband service.”

Comcast increases its fees in January 2020, following similar cable bill increases at AT&T and DIRECTV

Aka...oh yall gonna lockdown again?

You need me !
+1   

2 years ago '13        #18
vandalizm 
Props total: 25617 25 K  Slaps total: 3313 3 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗
Naw homie that 1 month no pa$s due balance. Pay my bills on time. The promotion price ended.

I got every channel, which we don’t need, the unlimited internet and the house phone. We don’t even have a house phone on the house:kobemad:
Man I had a few stupid bills like that totaling like $100 had to cut that sh1t
+1   

2 years ago '04        #19
 vandalizm said 🔗
Man I had a few stupid bills like that totaling like $100 had to cut that sh1t
It’s literally cheap to have the phone bundled in than not have. Ish is stupid.
+3   

2 years ago '05        #20
pippen33 
Props total: 78108 78 K  Slaps total: 9062 9 K
 njacura32tl said 🔗
Yall boys counting pennies. Just find a way to make more bread. Yall on some petty sh*t over there.
Yo I got a $20 bottle of water to sell you..No big deal since you got it right
emoji

You shouldn't overpay for sh1t just because you can afford it. You supposed to do the hustlin not get hustled
+12   

2 years ago '13        #21
mrslyyy 
Props total: 12836 12 K  Slaps total: 1502 1 K
Streaming>
fu#k a cable bill
+5   

2 years ago '19        #22
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 83848 83 K  Slaps total: 16272 16 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗

I don't have any options in my area.
I'm not about to go back to 56K dial-up just to stick it to the man.
+4   

2 years ago '16        #23
alejandrugas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9975 9 K  Slaps total: 541 541
A couple years back, I had the Comcast triple play or whatever it’s called. My bill started at $135.00 and then like a year later my bill rose to like $220.00. Since then I’ve cut the cord and only use the internet. You have to watch them because they will def try to get you. Unfortunately for me, they’re the only game in town so I have to use them.
+6   

2 years ago '20        #24
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 39859 39 K  Slaps total: 6665 6 K
emoji
+1   

2 years ago '05        #25
carden2 
Props total: 13869 13 K  Slaps total: 2045 2 K
I just dropped xfinity, they started charging like $80-90 in overage fees. I was like wtf. I dropped them and got unlimited for $63 a month for gig speed same comcast was 120 then overage fees like $210 the last couple months.
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+523
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+343
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+433
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋