ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+42  135
136 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+34  62
41 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

5 months ago '20        #1
2564 page views
11 comments

OrganizedChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4591 4 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Ranking The Electric Car Market By Country

+4   

best
worst
11 comments

5 months ago '20        #2
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9538 9 K  Slaps total: 1389 1 K
United States actually lets people buy what they want so don't expect electric vehicle adoption to go up anytime soon.

5 months ago '04        #3
JayR04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13658 13 K  Slaps total: 650 650
 Ninjahood said
United States actually lets people buy what they want so don't expect electric vehicle adoption to go up anytime soon.
That's gonna change soon though. California is going to ban the sale of new gas cars in a few years. Audi will soon stop developing new gas engines.

But it's all good. I still got my old school. The value is probably gonna skyrocket one day.
+6   

5 months ago '20        #4
 JayR04 said
That's gonna change soon though. California is going to ban the sale of new gas cars in a few years. Audi will soon stop developing new gas engines.

But it's all good. I still got my old school. The value is probably gonna skyrocket one day.
I feel what's going to happen is Automotive Market domestically in da United States will balkanized and fragment into a different 50 state or clusters of regional policy based on state laws.....

For example some places in da South will never outlaw internal combustion engines but some liberal places will cease to allow registration of new internal combustion engine vehicles.....

Last edited by Ninjahood; 12-27-2021 at 08:31 PM..
+5   

5 months ago '04        #5
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 48359 48 K  Slaps total: 2107 2 K
Crazy how this list is by country but they have California in it's own category to contrast the variance from the rest of the U.S.

Side note, many of those countries that have high electric car usage go absolutely crazy over the U.S. muscle car.
+1   

5 months ago '20        #6
GunRack 
Props total: 13103 13 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
The US is gonna remain meh until the infrastructure issue and unified charging issues are fixed. I can find a gas station in every town USA and be refueled in a few minutes. I can't find a charger that works with my car in every town, let alone the recharge time.

Also, would like to see hybrids factored into the data.

Last edited by GunRack; 12-27-2021 at 02:16 PM..
+1   

5 months ago '16        #7
Illogic 
Props total: 21321 21 K  Slaps total: 11731 11 K
If you want a gasoline car over an ev your stupid person no way to sugar coat it

5 months ago '12        #8
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 56219 56 K  Slaps total: 4560 4 K
Still think we are 10-15 years away from true mass adoption. For large parts of North America you have to take giant detours in a non Tesla EV to catch a charging station for example and that just won’t cut it for convience when there’s a gas station every other block.

5 months ago '17        #9
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 221538 221 K  Slaps total: 17541 17 K
I get my Rivian R1S next March and Hummer EV in April. Im beyond excited. I'm hoping lithium-metal batteries start becoming popular soon. They have 3 times the power density as a standard lithium-ion battery and cost less to make. The two major setbacks that electric vehicles need to overcome are charging times and a good charging infrastructure network. The bare minimum should be 250V with 800V being the standard we need to reach within 5 years and unfortunately the BBB plan was gonna work on implementing a reasonable charging network.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 12-27-2021 at 05:08 PM..

5 months ago '20        #10
 Naga Sadow said
I get my Rivian R1S next March and Hummer EV in April. Im beyond excited. I'm hoping lithium-metal batteries start becoming popular soon. They have 3 times the power density as a standard lithium-ion battery and cost less to make. The two major setbacks that electric vehicles need to overcome are charging times and a good charging infrastructure network. The bare minimum should be 250V with 800V being the standard we need to reach within 5 years and unfortunately the BBB plan was gonna work on implementing a reasonable charging network.
That's in the infrastructure bill however bribing customers with subsidies on their purchase of an EV was definitely in buildback better and that is scuttled.

5 months ago '04        #11
ddash 
Props total: 72209 72 K  Slaps total: 5560 5 K
 Naga Sadow said
Damnnnnnnnnnnn you Rich AF
Checking Account look like a Credit Card Number lol

5 months ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 221538 221 K  Slaps total: 17541 17 K
 ddash said
Damnnnnnnnnnnn you Rich AF
Checking Account look like a Credit Card Number lol
Not rich at all. I'm gonna give the Rivian to my wife and flip the Hummer.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  22
Image(s) inside Ron Perlman robbed of his fortune by bitter ex wife
142 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Weed Plate Albums