have anybody tried Chlorophyll supplements,pills,drank, or food before?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

5 months ago '18        #1
5776 page views
30 comments

classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 19840 19 K  Slaps total: 26194 26 K

i remember my sister telling me about kevin trudea natural cures they do not want you to know about telling me about the stuff in 2004 to 2008. and how the government and white man and jewish man and fda,pharmaceutical companies and medicine company wants to keep us sick,weak, diseases and force us to take vaccines and injections for a new world order.

i was a uncle tom and **** back in 2003 to 2013. and beleive that all rich white folks were holy and good and would never do that. and that natural cures,vitamind and stuff was fake and no cure for alot of dieases and viruses.

then she told me about alfafa leaf and cholorophyll.

and 10 years later i am researching about cures for bad body ordor,bad breathe and other stuff and come across this product.

did research on it. and found out it is a all in one micrale worker.

2.i wanted to buy it. but i thought it had bleach in it. because it soudn like a bleach product and i would die if i try it.

3. then it becomes viral this june on the yougn folks tik tok.

5.so beofre i buy a drink,supplement or powder version of it.

have anybody tried it before and can tell me did it have any benefits.

+6   

best
worst
30 comments

5 months ago '16        #2
throwup 
Props total: 726 726  Slaps total: 199 199
Chlorophyll is in all plant matter is what makes it green but it's not all created equally wheatgrass and alfalfa are extra potent it's time for us to educate ourselves about health they can't save us
+10   

5 months ago '18        #3
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 3525 3 K
Kevin Trudeau is the reason I’m awake to this day. I read Natural Cures back in like 2007. Changed my life.

Talks about the fu*ked up food and medical industry and he’s how I first heard about vaccines causing autism
+10   

5 months ago '06        #4
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 25612 25 K  Slaps total: 2147 2 K
Bookmarked for later. This thread could turn into something.
+4   

5 months ago '04        #5
Randumb Nobody 
Props total: 1032 1 K  Slaps total: 64 64

+8   

5 months ago '12        #6
daman729 
Props total: 96809 96 K  Slaps total: 3993 3 K

This is why you eat your leafy greens during the week!!!! Collards, turnips, etc. They are very high in Chlorophyll. One of the most critical groups of foods in the human diet. Chlorophyll is also good for your oral health. It balances the ph and microbiome in your mouth. It gets rid of gum disease, badbreath, loose teeth, etc. It also helps harden the teeth and reverse decay. Its waaaaaaaaaay more affective than oil pulling. Its very affective as a mouth wash. I get mine in the form of wheat grass powder. I don't swallow it. I just rinse my mouth out with it, then spit it out. I also eat collards and turnips during the week.

Chlorophyll is also a good source of magnesium. Magnesium is naturally bound to chlorophyll. This is why green leafy plants like collards, turnips, etc are a good source of magnesium. When green plants are low in magnesium, they turn yellow.

Last edited by daman729; 12-23-2021 at 04:28 PM..
+17   

5 months ago '10        #7
BiZz 
Props total: 1062 1 K  Slaps total: 119 119
I used to be heavy on the Spirulina and broken cell wall chlorella. Using wheatgrass in my smoothies as of late with spinach.

I get my fill of Chlorophyll.

+7   

5 months ago '20        #8
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 39154 39 K  Slaps total: 6529 6 K

+20   

5 months ago '20        #9
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 39154 39 K  Slaps total: 6529 6 K

+2   

5 months ago '19        #10
dmboat990 
Props total: 6894 6 K  Slaps total: 545 545
Yeah that Chlorophyll is legit especially if you never took it before and start putting it in your water after like a week you’ll be feeling good af I know I did I can’t speak for other people.
+13   

5 months ago '17        #11
KingBud 
Props total: 13508 13 K  Slaps total: 1057 1 K
I keep seeing the benefits of this... Bout to cop sum right now...

5 months ago '14        #12
southside playa 
Props total: 1588 1 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Got a couple of Kevin Trudeau books. Good stuff. All into Nature's cures. Never tried Chrolyph. Been mean 2. Heard it was good for c19 and all the variants.

5 months ago '05        #13
olx9o 
Props total: 23596 23 K  Slaps total: 2134 2 K
Just got some chlorophyll yesterday lol....loving this sh*t
+2   

5 months ago '16        #14
DabGod 
Props total: 748 748  Slaps total: 182 182
Just eat vegetables. Whole plant always better than extracts on their own.
+7   

5 months ago '06        #15
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9260 9 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
 MrPersonality said
he’s how I first heard about vaccines causing autism
Vaccines don't cause autism. Go research where this bullsh*t link between vaccines and autism originated from.

5 months ago '04        #16
Cali 
Props total: 2645 2 K  Slaps total: 293 293
Berg??

5 months ago '18        #17
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 daman729 said

This is why you eat your leafy greens during the week!!!! Collards, turnips, etc. They are very high in Chlorophyll. One of the most critical groups of foods in the human diet. Chlorophyll is also good for your oral health. It balances the ph and microbiome in your mouth. It gets rid of gum disease, badbreath, loose teeth, etc. It also helps harden the teeth and reverse decay. Its waaaaaaaaaay more affective than oil pulling. Its very affective as a mouth wash. I get mine in the form of wheat grass powder. I don't swallow it. I just rinse my mouth out with it, then spit it out. I also eat collards and turnips during the week.

Chlorophyll is also a good source of magnesium. Magnesium is naturally bound to chlorophyll. This is why green leafy plants like collards, turnips, etc are a good source of magnesium. When green plants are low in magnesium, they turn yellow.
I research it too. but you are right. but since doing about 3 hours of research.

vegetables only give you about 20mg of 40mg of it.

supplements give you about 100mg. to 300mg of it.

so it is a big difference in taking the actually pills,water,liquid, or powder or syrup or gummy form.

if you do not believe me read this.

Champions of Chlorophyll

Leafy greens tend to be very high in chlorophyll, so it's no real surprise that two of the foods highest in chlorophyll, spinach and parsley, exemplify all things leafy and green. Spinach has a whopping 24mg of chlorophyll per cup-size serving, and parsley has 19mg per half-cup. That'd be 38mg if you ate it a cup at a time but, given that parsley is usually used as a garnish or seasoning, the half-cup measurement is a little more realistic.

Other leafy greens – from collards to cress, romaine lettuce and arugula – are good sources of chlorophyll too, typically ranging anywhere from 4 to 15mg per cup-size serving.

vs

Ingredients

Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL) Servings Per Container: about 95 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Calories 15 Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%* Copper(from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) 4 mg 200% Sodium(from Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) 5 mg

Last edited by classicrap1; 12-24-2021 at 01:32 PM..

5 months ago '04        #18
yaobabydaddy 
Props total: 1949 1 K  Slaps total: 277 277
I just started taking clorophyll drops and silver drops. Will update in a week or so if I remember to
+3   

5 months ago '08        #19
SlickJ101 
Props total: 17863 17 K  Slaps total: 4097 4 K
 daman729 said

Turnips really that beneficial? Been thinking about roasting some.

5 months ago '12        #20
daman729 
 SlickJ101 said
Turnips really that beneficial? Been thinking about roasting some.
Yeah. Leafy greens in general are. They lower inflammation, strengthen bones and teeth, strengthen the gut, cleanse the liver, help the blood, etc. Collard greens have more calcium than turnips. Turnips are still good though. Only greens I touch are collards and turnips. I use wheatgrass juice powder as a mouth cleanser though.
+1   

5 months ago '08        #21
SlickJ101 
Props total: 17863 17 K  Slaps total: 4097 4 K
 daman729 said
Yeah. Leafy greens in general are. They lower inflammation, strengthen bones and teeth, strengthen the gut, cleanse the liver, help the blood, etc. Collard greens have more calcium than turnips. Turnips are still good though. Only greens I touch are collards and turnips. I use wheatgrass juice powder as a mouth cleanser though.
For sure. I just don't think of turnips when we talk about leafy greens lol

Any opinion on wheat grass powder vs chlorophyll powder? Idk if theres really a big difference since wg has a lot in it anyways.

Looking to add one or the other to my shakes.

5 months ago '12        #22
daman729 
 SlickJ101 said
For sure. I just don't think of turnips when we talk about leafy greens lol

Any opinion on wheat grass powder vs chlorophyll powder? Idk if theres really a big difference since wg has a lot in it anyways.

Looking to add one or the other to my shakes.
Wheatgrass juice powder has more nutrients. Its Chlorophyll + magnesium, calcium, etc. All the nutrients found naturally in the grass. Chlorophyll powder is just chlorophyll extracted from a plant source.

If all you want is just the Chlorophyll, then just use Chlorophyll powder. It's cheaper.

4 months ago '18        #23
just bought the gummies. my breathe and body odor is not as bad as before and i am pooping and losing alot of weight too.

4 months ago '18        #24
cannot really tell because i only took about 6 gummies in the last past 2 weeks.

3 months ago '18        #25
 KingBud said
I keep seeing the benefits of this... Bout to cop sum right now...
any update?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  168
2022 Western Conference Finals: (3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Ma..
1661 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  22
All Bane Quotes From Dark Knight Rises
77 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
Video inside Flakko from No Jumper, says Young Thug deserves RICO case for ruining b..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-31online now  7
Video inside DABABY SLAPS A NIGERIAN FOR REACHING IN THE LAMBO 😱😱..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy