Bizzy and Krayzie Should've Performed This Song For Verzuz...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+201  156
140 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '07        #1
418 page views
11 comments

CrazyNDaLasDayz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 26988 26 K  Slaps total: 3314 3 K
Bizzy and Krayzie Should've Performed This Song For Verzuz...

Bizzy is the Appetizer... Krayzie is the Main Course...

. "HANDLE THE VIBE"
BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY

Krayzie:
(This track is tight/This record starts), you should be clappin' your hands.
Clappin', clappin' your hands, your hands.
As we ride, by end of the night, you will envision how thugstas play. Can you handle the vibe?
Pedal to the metal, we see blue light.

Bizzy:
They wanted to get Rip. Equip my sawed-off, polish it all done, 'til it replenished, soon as I'm finished my pistol be jealous, especially .357, me punish you. Buck and me bang ya, what's ya magnum for? You crept and you came, ain't sh*t changed: M-11s, grenades, and them AK-47s bang. n*ggas was sayin' you came and you went. Now, bet on the real, it's all the way to the bank, and you think fin to get that gangster, gettin' a demon, you can conjure up, and see if we get angels pinnin' my ankles bloody murder, fu*k with Jesus. He done creepin' deep, puttin' those to sleep 'til I raise up on my enemy. Let's get pumped for the peeps in Egypt, and four hundred years of oppression. Spread the message: I finished, diminished you so-called critics and fu*k them Billboards, and the Billboard status me kick it. You fu*ked-up for awhile, (...?...), but that was a trial. Man, and I don't know how, style through with them crowds, and now I got to kick it, get on the ground wantin' my people to gather around, remember the sound of the rounds, came from my town, and only a bi*ch would bite, that we can't allow, then they won't claim my style, ready to beat you down, hittin' them tombstones, (sellin' volumes), get in them costumes, now I'm rollin' with Makaveli, pinnin', my pistols steady, ready, and buck them flames, aim for the pressure point, a point where I break your head in.

Krayzie:
I beg your pardon, my n*gga, but how do you know me? I roll in your city and people be pinnin' me, yo, but some n*gga just told me, he put in your record, and you disrespectin' off the T-O-P. Should've put 'em in a coffin, now, go seek 'em and found. Pow, pow, put 'em in a river, now, n*gga, who wild [wild]? "What an incredible style," that's what you was thinkin' when you tried to get it down. We see that you fu*ked with a daily crowd, so, n*gga, just turn your a*s out. Whenever you're ready to rumble, my n*gga, just meet us outside of the club, ready slang slugs. n*gga done got too drunk, and forgot that we claim Mo. n*gga, this sh*t is ridiculous, just dismiss the thought that you could get rid of us. Buck you to Hell, it was n*gga, you down with us. n*gga, you scared when a St. Clair n*gga bust. Aw, fu*k! Left his guts in my trunk. n*gga tried a 211, fu*ked around, got 187. n*ggas with heat, who could it be? Nobody but them T-H-U-G's with artillery, we come in peace. n*gga, please, freeze, put 'em on they knees, n*gga, don't even breathe, and these are the warriors, k*llas, destroyin' ya. You're gonna die.

As we ride, by the end of the night, you will envision how thugstas play.
Can you handle the vibe?
Pedal to the metal, we see blue light.

Layzie:
The hation season is ceasin', agree. n*gga, let this be the reason: n*ggas from Cleveland fin to even Steven, stoppin' you bi*ches from breathin'. Time is up. You know you

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

Last edited by CrazyNDaLasDayz; 12-08-2021 at 11:50 PM..
+4   

best
worst
11 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Jaye85 
Props total: 2702 2 K  Slaps total: 218 218
They should have played a lot of songs during Verzuz, same with Triple 6, such as this

+4   

2 months ago '05        #3
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 121917 121 K  Slaps total: 40833 40 K
sh*t outside of riding dirty didn’t kno Krayzie was there. I kno he was livid at bizzy
+2   

2 months ago '18        #4
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 156361 156 K  Slaps total: 6462 6 K
"n*gga, you scared when a St. Clair n*gga bust. Aw, fu*k! Left his guts in my trunk."
+1   

2 months ago '17        #5
Ygdirty 
Props total: 2956 2 K  Slaps total: 455 455
Them nigggas played mostly their soft sh*t like look into my eyes,days of our lives,bhudda lovers,etc.. them n*ggas should of just preformed the eternal album ��
+3   

2 months ago '11        #6
xArchangeLx 
Props total: 6520 6 K  Slaps total: 1628 1 K
Krayzie has so many amazing verses and it's like guy said above it's like he wasn't even there
Handle the Vibe is such a weak song though
Bone nerds think any sh*tty bone song is > compared to anything else though
+1   

2 months ago '04        #7
1000bluntz 
Props total: 36047 36 K  Slaps total: 8391 8 K
Can’t believe they didn’t do First of the Month, unless I was zoned out during that part.

2 months ago '04        #8
SharkyLocz408 
Props total: 329 329  Slaps total: 48 48
Down foe my thang, Strictly on my grind, Shoot em up, First of the month were all M.I.A
+1   

2 months ago '15        #9
kobraman 
Props total: 4966 4 K  Slaps total: 425 425
they needed to hit 3 six with the following

I think this would have been a better response to sippin on some sizzurp

this would have been better than buddaz lovaz

for krayzie

since 3 six brought out 8 ball & MJG do this one

layzie k*lled this sh*t

for bizzy

they needed to play some of their newer sh*t like this

as always bone makes hella bad decisions

had krayzie stayed on interscope that's why the got dropped from swizz beatz this one would have hit hard

I think big boi was on the hook

I was hoping to get this track if bone brought out E-40 man that would have been dope

it looked like krayzie didn't want to even be there as a bone Stan I'm mad because this was bone biggest thing they've done in a while and n*ggas fu*ked it up. They was going to get more 4 more songs had bizzy not have interrupted juicy j I think handle the vibe + some of the songs I posted would have made the battle a tie 3 six won but they didn't blow bone out of the park like how the general consensus is making out to be.

I'm hoping that bone as a group can capitalize on this publicity because they been in the spotlight quite a bit lately. they independent now so inevitably people are going to start checking to see what they got off the versuz thing.

this sh*t was funny

Last edited by kobraman; 12-09-2021 at 05:04 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '21        #10
MarcWesSports 
Props total: 1176 1 K  Slaps total: 260 260
Was just waiting on another Bone vs Three 6 thread to drop this in.

+1   

2 months ago '04        #11
absolut 
Props total: 4960 4 K  Slaps total: 543 543
 Ygdirty said
Them nigggas played mostly their soft sh*t like look into my eyes,days of our lives,bhudda lovers,etc.. them n*ggas should of just preformed the eternal album ��
This ….Bone playlist was awful

2 months ago '16        #12
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 44939 44 K  Slaps total: 4292 4 K
Krazie Bone should've performed this........

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-48online now  25
Image(s) inside Jan 26 - Lauren Book extorted over nud* photos!
133 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
Average Python Developer Salary By State
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Average Python Developer Salary By State