Jalen Rose Told Molly About Being "Faithful" on National TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
50 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
8767 page views
85 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x130
Props total: 107241 107 K  Slaps total: 16893 16 K
Jalen Rose Told Molly About Being "Faithful" on National TV.

+40   

best
worst
85 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
BIGMARS 
Props total: 13553 13 K  Slaps total: 1937 1 K
Yep, she hurt him.
+25   

2 months ago '15        #3
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34552 34 K  Slaps total: 9171 9 K
 LegendKilla03 said

so y'all wanna talk about his marriage and how it failed. this dont seem like some female chatty sh*t?
+95   

2 months ago '20        #4
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x130 OP
 gemini8686 said
so y'all wanna talk about his marriage and how it failed. this dont seem like some female chatty sh*t?
Ur favorite rapper ďflabby scentĒ has made a living the past 8 years of being a ďSocialiteĒ now itís a problem go pull a post where you condemned ur ďGodfatherĒ for this.. donít worry Iíll wait gunit stan

Fiftea is always in someone elseís business but itís ok when he does it cuz ďheís my favorite rappers ďbullyĒ lmao

Ski coming Nevuary 2088 :
+7   

2 months ago '15        #5
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34552 34 K  Slaps total: 9171 9 K
 LegendKilla03 said
Ur favorite rapper ďflabby scentĒ has made a living the past 8 years of being a ďSocialiteĒ now itís a problem go pull a post where you condemned ur ďGodfatherĒ for this.. donít worry Iíll wait gunit stan

Fiftea is always in someone elseís business but itís ok when he does it cuz ďheís my favorite rappers ďbullyĒ lmao

Ski coming Nevuary 2088 :
the way y'all mention 50 is weird and psychotic.

y'all dead a*s on here talking about Jalen Rose' marriage on some gossip sh*t.
+25   

2 months ago '15        #6
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 6549 6 K  Slaps total: 1538 1 K
Good catch. She’s a wh*re. Not surprising lol
+34   

2 months ago '08        #7
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 41692 41 K  Slaps total: 6320 6 K
 gemini8686 said
The funny part is no matter who did what to who On Boxden Molly the raggedy bi*ch that fu*ked up Jalen life
+30   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #8
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 234507 234 K  Slaps total: 27808 27 K
 LegendKilla03 said

BIGMARS said
Yep, she hurt him.
 gemini8686 said
I might be wrong but I believe this video was before they were dating. And that line he said is from a Chris Rock joke, I’m sure y’all know this already

This is definitely Top 5 standups all time

But I know it’s cool for people to joke about marriages and families breaking up but I’m not like that. As a married black man with children, the family structure and marriage is important to me. People who have never been there don’t know the emotions and intricacies that are there when you commit to someone. Yes, marriages fail but that’s not marriages fault, it’s the people who are married faults. But I also am understanding and supportive of people who decide to end their marriage because they aren’t compatible anymore or the love is gone or was never really there. I am never an advocate for verbally, emotionally, physically or psychologically abusive relationships just to stay together instead of moving on. I’ve come to the realization that marriages fail because people fall in love with the idea of a person or who they want them to be instead of loving them for them and the two of you merging your so very different worlds together and loving and being true and faithful to them. It’s a shame that men being committed and faithful and wanting to keep their familys together is looked down upon from other so called men. Or people celebrate the collapse of someone’s relationship. This is like the twilight zone these days

Last edited by Kyu; 12-09-2021 at 12:13 AM..
+117   

2 months ago '21        #9
Tinfoil Kufi 
Props total: 4180 4 K  Slaps total: 1322 1 K
 gemini8686 said
its life n*gga
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #10
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 234507 234 K  Slaps total: 27808 27 K
@ idk why you slapped my post. But I’m just being honest. You are a man right? Are you in a relationship? You have children? You don’t relate to what I posted? You don’t gotta troll all the time. I’m sure it’s a little bit of realness in your heart somewhere. Let it shine
+5   

2 months ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109512 109 K  Slaps total: 12155 12 K
 gemini8686 said
Yeah this is kinda bogus diggin into jalen business like that. Nothing is sacred no more. Ill probably say something problematic about white people and china so i think im good here.
+5   

2 months ago '21        #12
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18180 18 K  Slaps total: 4731 4 K
 Kyu said
@ idk why you slapped my post. But Iím just being honest. You are a man right? Are you in a relationship? You have children? You donít relate to what I posted? You donít gotta troll all the time. Iím sure itís a little bit of realness in your heart somewhere. Let it shine
No, he's a troll on like his 5th account. Pure contrarian with cow dung for brains.

Add him to your ignore list.
+10   

2 months ago '04        #13
therealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12748 12 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
 gemini8686 said
They broke up?

This clip old as hell
+2   

2 months ago '20        #14
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 23692 23 K  Slaps total: 39017 39 K
 Kyu said
@ idk why you slapped my post. But I’m just being honest. You are a man right? Are you in a relationship? You have children? You don’t relate to what I posted? You don’t gotta troll all the time. I’m sure it’s a little bit of realness in your heart somewhere. Let it shine

You a bible thumper with an outta wedlock bastard kid typin a bunch of bullsh*t

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 12-09-2021 at 12:38 AM..

2 months ago '06        #15
siren 
Props total: 3045 3 K  Slaps total: 228 228
 Kyu said
I might be wrong but I believe this video was before they were dating. And that line he said is from a Chris Rock joke, Iím sure yíall know this already

But I know itís cool for people to joke about marriages and families breaking up but Iím not like that. As a married black man with children, the family structure and marriage is important to me. People who have never been there donít know the emotions and intricacies that are there when you commit to someone. Yes, marriages fail but thatís not marriages fault, itís the people who are married faults. But I also am understanding and supportive of people who decide to end their marriage because they arenít compatible anymore or the love is gone or was never really there. I am never an advocate for verbally, emotionally, physically or psychologically abusive relationships just to stay together instead of moving on. Iíve come to the realization that marriages fail because people fall in love with the idea of a person or who they want them to be instead of loving them for them and the two of you merging your so very different worlds together and loving and being true and faithful to them. Itís a shame that men being committed and faithful and wanting to keep their familys together is looked down upon from other so called men. Or people celebrate the collapse of someoneís relationship. This is like the twilight zone these days
I thought I saw Will Cain in the clip. He is no longer on ESPN.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #16
Authentic704 
Props total: 1832 1 K  Slaps total: 86 86

+52   

2 months ago '19        #17
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6900 6 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
Molly is fine but looks like she thinks she knows everything.... typical liberal, SJW, modern woman type

Props to Rose for getting outta there
+18   

2 months ago '19        #18
Jalen Hoes 
Props total: 6575 6 K  Slaps total: 1144 1 K
I remember like 2 years ago there was a video of her on someones lap in what looked like a break room on ESPN. It was recorded what looked to be secretly and barely got views cuz you couldnt make out much I guess, but the title was something like "Molly cheats on Jalen with Co Worker" or something like that which is the only reason I even watched it. Went to look for it and couldn't find it...reminds me of Chris Rocj calling Google and Youtube to get his First Pitch deleted for years until the internet grew lmaoo
+7   

2 months ago '17        #19
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 53312 53 K  Slaps total: 4346 4 K
he shoulda knew she wasnt sh*t when she tried to throw lavar ball under the bus
+18   

2 months ago '20        #20
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x130 OP

gemini8686 said
the way y'all mention 50 is weird and psychotic.

y'all dead a*s on here talking about Jalen Rose' marriage on some gossip sh*t.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #21
beejay. 
Props total: 2980 2 K  Slaps total: 314 314
 Kyu said
I might be wrong but I believe this video was before they were dating. And that line he said is from a Chris Rock joke, Iím sure yíall know this already

But I know itís cool for people to joke about marriages and families breaking up but Iím not like that. As a married black man with children, the family structure and marriage is important to me. People who have never been there donít know the emotions and intricacies that are there when you commit to someone. Yes, marriages fail but thatís not marriages fault, itís the people who are married faults. But I also am understanding and supportive of people who decide to end their marriage because they arenít compatible anymore or the love is gone or was never really there. I am never an advocate for verbally, emotionally, physically or psychologically abusive relationships just to stay together instead of moving on. Iíve come to the realization that marriages fail because people fall in love with the idea of a person or who they want them to be instead of loving them for them and the two of you merging your so very different worlds together and loving and being true and faithful to them. Itís a shame that men being committed and faithful and wanting to keep their familys together is looked down upon from other so called men. Or people celebrate the collapse of someoneís relationship. This is like the twilight zone these days
Some of the realest sh*t spoken on bx, had to comment. Much love to you and yours brother. They donít listen tho
+19   

2 months ago '17        #22
sjuelz 
Props total: 1655 1 K  Slaps total: 359 359
+4   

2 months ago '17        #23
INGOBERNABLES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 8753 8 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
Jalen was the man for bagging her and is the man for kicking her out his crib.
+12   

2 months ago '15        #24
FEWYEARSAHEAD12 
Props total: 1592 1 K  Slaps total: 403 403
She was bad tho no cap

2 months ago '19        #25
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14339 14 K  Slaps total: 7238 7 K
 gemini8686 said
We don't give a fu*k. We some d*ck suckin bi*ches

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  23
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  19
[Health] Green JuicingÖWhy you need it.
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
The Flash actor Looney Leftist Ezra Miller threatens to shoot & k*ll Ku Klux K..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-28online now  10
Image(s) inside Damn... Gamepass Caught Another Body👀
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy