Can BX meditators explain what I experienced?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '20        #1
1180 page views
31 comments

GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 20783 20 K  Slaps total: 3246 3 K
Can BX meditators explain what I experienced?

In 2015 when I was 14 I got into meditation because I had read about how it was really good for depression and anxiety. I wont get into what exactly, but I resorted to meditation. I found something called The Secret Of The Golden Flower. It was essentially about daily meditation but doing so in a way where you focus on the light in your eyes in order to reach the primordial, silent, still source.

I did it. I started to get mad lucid dreams. Then I started astral projecting, literally flying in all of my dreams - vividly, like, completely awake. Astral projecting about a beyond dimension where everything is slow and I'm moving like a dog, in slow motion, chasing after a lone man in the distance up the slope.

That wasnt all. One bright saturday afternoon, after that, I remember dreaming about something lucid and then as soon I woke up, I felt so light and peaceful --- BOXDEN GOONS, ON MY LIFE THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. EVER. I HAD NOT OPENED MY EYES UPON WAKING AND I SAW A GOLDEN DOT IN MY EYES - BRILLIANT, FLASHING, POWERFUL GOLD. THE DOT WAS MOVING LIKE DEBRIS IN SPACE ACROSS MY EYES. IT WAS SO PEACEFUL, LIKE SWIMMING IN DEEP, PRISTINE WATERS. IT WAS LIKE I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING BUT THIS AND I KNEW FOR A FACT THAT I WAS AWAKE. 100 PERCENT. THE GOLDEN LIGHT KEPT FLOATING, LEAVING TRAILS, LIKE INK. IT WAS DRAWING SOMETHING. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT DAWG. AFTER A WHILE, I SAW IT DRAWING SOMETHING LIKE A HAND, THEN AN ARM, THEN A NECK, A LEG, AND ULTIMATELY THE ALMOST COMPLETE IMAGE OF A MAN.

I freaked out. I was terrified. I blinked and the golden light disappeared. I was afraid that this was forbidden, wrong, witchcraft even.

It is still the strangest, most inexplicable thing to happen to me. I knew that day that what I saw was the divine image. And I got lucky to see it at 14.

After a while, after some growing up and years of fruitless research trying to look up my experience, trying to see if anybody has ever had this happen to them, I realized that it was unique, I guess.

Because I was mad ignorant, I didn't even know what that figure looked like.

The figure I saw had double arms and looked exactly like Lord Krishna in the face. I'm as black as black can be. I didnt know a thing about Hinduism or Buddhism as such. Even the Golden Flower meditation method is Chinese.

Has anyone ever had such a strange thing happen to them? I havent meditated since then. It scared me off man.
+24   

best
worst
31 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
jrockex 
Props total: 8960 8 K  Slaps total: 749 749
sometimes when im in the shower and i close my eyes i see a ring of light
+13   

2 months ago '12        #3
Binds 
Props total: 11949 11 K  Slaps total: 932 932
I meditate 30 mins daily just to ground myself in the morning and “check in” before starting my day. Got into it for the same reasons as you. I never experience none of this secret of golden flower stuff tho maybe cuz I’m scared to tap into that world
+10   

2 months ago '13        #4
hoodnurd 
Props total: 4034 4 K  Slaps total: 572 572
Laying in water and meditating helps too your thoughts flow easier, I don’t really fu*k around with it cause I personally don’t like extra sh*t on my plate but my senses have been up for a while now like intuition wise my thought process is fluid and I believe it attracts people. I think the universe is a gathering of minds opposed to just infinite space among the stars. There’s a bunch of sh*t that comes with all that enlightenment but I personally don’t care for it too much I’ve seen a bunch of things involving number sequences and a bunch of other sh*t that I can partially explain but don’t entirely get, I’d rather leave it up to God and just work with what’s around me.
+7   

2 months ago '15        #5
black tesla 
Props total: 7194 7 K  Slaps total: 495 495
I can relate to alot of this except the astro planing. I'm low key nervous to go that far. I don't want to lose myself. Anyways. You're experience with the lights in your eyes. I call it the light show which I experience on shrooms....lol. The thing is I've experienced the "lights" for several years since I was a very young teen without any drugs. Just closing my eyes and relaxing. Or when I'm meditating. I've asked others if they see the "lights" and they say no and think I'm crazy lol. I don't question anymore. It's just a normal part of my life.
+10   

2 months ago '13        #6
jrockex 
Props total: 8960 8 K  Slaps total: 749 749
 black tesla said
I can relate to alot of this except the astro planing. I'm low key nervous to go that far. I don't want to lose myself. Anyways. You're experience with the lights in your eyes. I call it the light show which I experience on shrooms....lol. The thing is I've experienced the "lights" for several years since I was a very young teen without any drugs. Just closing my eyes and relaxing. Or when I'm meditating. I've asked others if they see the "lights" and they say no and think I'm crazy lol. I don't question anymore. It's just a normal part of my life.
i figure this is the place to ask, did you ever have the sensation when you were little i used to call it the smallbig lol

you feel like you are in space and you are like huge but also really small. after i got older i dont really experience it anymore

usually when i was going to bed
+6   

2 months ago '16        #7
Fumo 
Props total: 6035 6 K  Slaps total: 609 609
 GREENDOWN said
In 2015 when I was 14 I got into meditation because I had read about how it was really good for depression and anxiety. I wont get into what exactly, but I resorted to meditation. I found something called The Secret Of The Golden Flower. It was essentially about daily meditation but doing so in a way where you focus on the light in your eyes in order to reach the primordial, silent, still source.

I did it. I started to get mad lucid dreams. Then I started astral projecting, literally flying in all of my dreams - vividly, like, completely awake. Astral projecting about a beyond dimension where everything is slow and I'm moving like a dog, in slow motion, chasing after a lone man in the distance up the slope.

That wasnt all. One bright saturday afternoon, after that, I remember dreaming about something lucid and then as soon I woke up, I felt so light and peaceful --- BOXDEN GOONS, ON MY LIFE THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. EVER. I HAD NOT OPENED MY EYES UPON WAKING AND I SAW A GOLDEN DOT IN MY EYES - BRILLIANT, FLASHING, POWERFUL GOLD. THE DOT WAS MOVING LIKE DEBRIS IN SPACE ACROSS MY EYES. IT WAS SO PEACEFUL, LIKE SWIMMING IN DEEP, PRISTINE WATERS. IT WAS LIKE I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING BUT THIS AND I KNEW FOR A FACT THAT I WAS AWAKE. 100 PERCENT. THE GOLDEN LIGHT KEPT FLOATING, LEAVING TRAILS, LIKE INK. IT WAS DRAWING SOMETHING. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT DAWG. AFTER A WHILE, I SAW IT DRAWING SOMETHING LIKE A HAND, THEN AN ARM, THEN A NECK, A LEG, AND ULTIMATELY THE ALMOST COMPLETE IMAGE OF A MAN.

I freaked out. I was terrified. I blinked and the golden light disappeared. I was afraid that this was forbidden, wrong, witchcraft even.

It is still the strangest, most inexplicable thing to happen to me. I knew that day that what I saw was the divine image. And I got lucky to see it at 14.

After a while, after some growing up and years of fruitless research trying to look up my experience, trying to see if anybody has ever had this happen to them, I realized that it was unique, I guess.

The figure I saw had double arms and looked exactly like Lord Krishna in the face. I'm as black as black can be. I didnt know a thing about Hinduism or Buddhism as such. Even the Golden Flower meditation method is Chinese.

Has anyone ever had such a strange thing happen to them? I havent meditated since then. It scared me off man.

when we’re dreaming or meditating. We naturally stimulate our pineal gland to develop greater amounts of DMT during meditation or sleep, ultimately allowing us to enter into an Altered State of Consciousness (ASC). Though, when we look at life as a whole, every waking and dreaming moment is an ASC; it just depends on what baseline you’re comparing it to
+5   

2 months ago '16        #8
Head Coach 
Props total: 13537 13 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
I remember 1 time i zoned out in class had my head down and my eyes closed but I was wide awake then I just popped up,

probly the teacher called my name or sumn

and I remember seeing bright flashes of light flickering in the air

when I got older I realized thats what those stars u see in the cartoons when someone gets knocked out are

I never had that effect again

but yea I've done shrooms and the last time I did I would close my eyes and

I swear there was a face staring back at me clear as day, I freaked out was scared 2 close my eyes for a min

I was seeing old ruins and biblical lookin sh*t idk if my mind made it up or not but yea that sh*t might really be a gateway 2 some other sh*t

2 months ago '06        #9
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 23171 23 K  Slaps total: 1994 1 K
Fair warning. I've been down that road before. You're definitely tapping into spiritual energy and could very well be opening yourself up to entities in the process. To each his own. It all really depends on your spiritual awareness and what your belief system is. Tread carefully and do more research before diving head first into any unknown territory. Once the door is opened it can be hard to close. Furthermore, Astral Projection is an assisted journey. Take that for what you will and be wary of what can enter your body when you're away.

Last edited by 1 of 1 Houston; 12-09-2021 at 01:07 AM..
+6   

2 months ago '15        #10
black tesla 
Props total: 7194 7 K  Slaps total: 495 495
 jrockex said
i figure this is the place to ask, did you ever have the sensation when you were little i used to call it the smallbig lol

you feel like you are in space and you are like huge but also really small. after i got older i dont really experience it anymore

usually when i was going to bed
I've had plenty experiences of being in "space" but not as you describe it
+2   

2 months ago '04        #11
basuta1 
Props total: 7 7  Slaps total: 2 2
You may have had a connection with god, in sikhism we believe in meditating on gods name and there is a 10th gate which is closed at the top of the head but can be opened.

+1   

2 months ago '06        #12
Johnny Tapwater 
Props total: 8484 8 K  Slaps total: 1219 1 K
Fear is what binds you. Fear is ultimately what you deem it to be. No one else can define it for you, humans can do such marvelous things after putting fear in the proper context.
+7   

2 months ago '04        #13
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6355 6 K  Slaps total: 1282 1 K
@
Nothing to be scared of. This world that we live in is just a holographic projection so meditation is just tapping into the source point of projection if you can get there. Everything you think you see now is just sensory perception bouncing off of stimuli. The things you might see in a meditative trance are more real than the things you experience in the waking state. Get over the fear and some real secrets can be revealed to you. Like the stuff people see when they do psychedelic drugs can be experienced without those hallucinogens. Entities? sure they exist but you experience those entities anyway,.. what do you think anger is? Why do you think alcohol is called spirits? Drink enough of it and you open yourself up to possession. I know you heard of people who drink, black out and then don't remember sh*t but the next day, people are telling them all the weird sh*t they did while under the influence. Possession in a nutshell.

It's not as fearful as the religious folks make it out to be. Actually fear puts a wall between you and the divine. In this thread alone, how many people say they had some spiritual experience but got freaked out and scared and then the experience never happened again. They were on the cusp of something profound and then lost the gift because of fear.
+10   

2 months ago '19        #14
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18325 18 K  Slaps total: 4056 4 K
Sounds like you had an episode of sleep paralysis
+1   

2 months ago '20        #15
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6798 6 K  Slaps total: 872 872
 GREENDOWN said

i would say don't stop the meditation, you can use it to turn into the best version of yourself, a 'superhuman' in the eyes of regular humans. western world is not good for handling some of the sh*t our ancestors knew. i suggest listening and reading sadhguru's videos/books
+4   

2 months ago '11        #16
xArchangeLx 
Props total: 6516 6 K  Slaps total: 1627 1 K
 GREENDOWN said

It sounds like you medidated deep enough to hit those DMT trip-like levels. Me and my friends did DMT, I saw some trippy weird being like this
And some girl I know straight up saw an Indian God with multiple arms moving around just like this
Except this sh*t freaked us out a little bro
The movement and ideas are unnatural and we don't believe in a God or Gods in the traditional sense
+2   

2 months ago '04        #17
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 33920 33 K  Slaps total: 3313 3 K
Man i get lucid dreams after i take a sh*t and go back to sleep. fu*king crazy
+1   

2 months ago '11        #18
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18843 18 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
When you travel into those dimensions, you're prone to see anything and everything. Typically, gods are in these higher realms. I'm using 'god's' with a lowercase, as I believe them to be many, but they all bow down to the one true God. I can't astral project as clearly as you have because sleep paralysis freaks me out too bad, but I have done it before.

I have also had a profound experience in 2007 which i'll call my spiritual awakening. I believe I was visited by the Holy Spirit because of the myriad of feelings I felt completely sober. My meditation turned into prayer, and then I was answered. I've had more coincidences and moments of intuition than I can count. I've had vivid dreams of being in space with a large bright star figure, far away but still overpowering.

I woke up feeling as if that power was so great, that no man could understand because of how vast and infinite that knowledge was to understand. It almost reminds me of the final parts to the Book of Job in the Bible.

Who has put wisdom in the inward parts, or given understanding to the mind?” (Job 38:36)
Another thing: learn how to protect yourself properly before you astral project, or even meditate. Always protect yourself. Either by prayer, or by using a banishing ritual.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 12-09-2021 at 11:59 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '17        #19
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 18737 18 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
 GREENDOWN said

What if I told you that that fear you felt came from God (the real God [יהוה‎/Jesus/Holy Spirit]) warning you that what you saw was a demonic deception. I speak from experience homie cause I used to be into the occult and (long story short) about 11 years ago some friends of mine invited me to come chill with them one Friday night at this remote motel. Turns out my friends were actually secretly witches and they had invited me there as an initiation. None of this was ever actually said out loud, Holy Spirit communicated all of this to me through spiritual discernment. We were all high from smoking MJ and communicating telepathically and I suddenly knew where the power came from (It came from the demonic). Just making it clear, all spiritual power that doesn't come from The Most High [יהוה‎/Jesus/Holy Spirit] comes from Satan. That's not my religion, that's just the facts of life and warning you now, if you get carried away with blind selfish ambition/greed (whoring after supernatural power not from God), you're going to be destroyed (spiritually/physically/mentally). If you're still dealing depression or what not, seek Jesus and His righteousness first and repent of your sin and He'll send a helper (The Holy Spirit) who'll give to you God's peace which surpasses all understanding. You don't need transcendental meditation.
+5   

2 months ago '18        #20
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50711 50 K  Slaps total: 3977 3 K
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have had prophetic dreams. Ones that have come true and I very much wanted to get into lucid dreaming. So much going on i actually forgot about it. A friend of mine's wife gave me an herb that actually helps achieve it. I didn't ask her, didn't speak to her about it but she knew I was into herbs and sh*t. I'm going to take some tonight and mediate more.

I think lucid dreaming is key to leaving here when we die and not having to come back
+2   

2 months ago '21        #21
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18078 18 K  Slaps total: 4706 4 K
The brain is the fu*king sh*t.

Can make you believe in Gods and demons, can make you believe in aliens, can make you believe that vaccines are the mark of the beast, or it can make you a model of stoicism.

Don't waste it.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 18737 18 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have had prophetic dreams. Ones that have come true and I very much wanted to get into lucid dreaming. So much going on i actually forgot about it. A friend of mine's wife gave me an herb that actually helps achieve it. I didn't ask her, didn't speak to her about it but she knew I was into herbs and sh*t. I'm going to take some tonight and mediate more.

I think lucid dreaming is key to leaving here when we die and not having to come back
Yeah, no one is coming back because you only live once and then comes the judgement. Reincarnation is a Satanic lie told to humans to influence them to throw their life away believing they'll get a second chance and never getting it.

2 months ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50711 50 K  Slaps total: 3977 3 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Yeah, no one is coming back because you only live once and then comes the judgement. Reincarnation is a Satanic lie told to humans to influence them to throw their life away believing they'll get a second chance and never getting it.
Where did you get that info from?

2 months ago '10        #24
wwwdotcom 
Props total: 761 761  Slaps total: 60 60
Great post, most mystic practitioners (Buddhist, Hindi, Sufi, Kabbalist, Christian) have similar experiences just different paths. Keep meditating!
+3   

2 months ago '20        #25
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
Props total: 20783 20 K  Slaps total: 3246 3 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
What if I told you that that fear you felt came from God (the real God [יהוה‎/Jesus/Holy Spirit]) warning you that what you saw was a demonic deception. I speak from experience homie cause I used to be into the occult and (long story short) about 11 years ago some friends of mine invited me to come chill with them one Friday night at this remote motel. Turns out my friends were actually secretly witches and they had invited me there as an initiation. None of this was ever actually said out loud, Holy Spirit communicated all of this to me through spiritual discernment. We were all high from smoking MJ and communicating telepathically and I suddenly knew where the power came from (It came from the demonic). Just making it clear, all spiritual power that doesn't come from The Most High [יהוה‎/Jesus/Holy Spirit] comes from Satan. That's not my religion, that's just the facts of life and warning you now, if you get carried away with blind selfish ambition/greed (whoring after supernatural power not from God), you're going to be destroyed (spiritually/physically/mentally). If you're still dealing depression or what not, seek Jesus and His righteousness first and repent of your sin and He'll send a helper (The Holy Spirit) who'll give to you God's peace which surpasses all understanding. You don't need transcendental meditation.
Nah my g, the experience I had was absolutely divine. When I think about it, it may have been the reflection of my innermost being.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-76online now  7
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  6
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  5
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy