Rory says he listened to the Mel Gibson tapes and felt him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '20        #1
1850 page views
39 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 18929 18 K  Slaps total: 6221 6 K
Rory says he listened to the Mel Gibson tapes and felt him

1:57:10

best
worst
39 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
PrimeLamboJr. 
Props total: 11223 11 K  Slaps total: 1886 1 K
He been trynna say wild sh*t for the last 4 pods and it's coming off forced odee... This an example of one of them...
+21   

2 months ago '11        #3
DoobieSnax213 
Props total: 11721 11 K  Slaps total: 906 906
He tryna say wild sh*t like joe but it ainít working cuz thatís not him. The old podcast worked cuz joe would always say some wild sh*t and the guys would clown him.

Honestly Joe, mal and Rory need to get over they selves and link again. Idk if itís gonna sound like it use to but anything is better than the numbers these n*ggas putting up rn
+23   

2 months ago '12        #4
PrimeLamboJr. 
Props total: 11223 11 K  Slaps total: 1886 1 K
 DoobieSnax213 said
He tryna say wild sh*t like joe but it ainít working cuz thatís not him. The old podcast worked cuz joe would always say some wild sh*t and the guys would clown him.

Honestly Joe, mal and Rory need to get over they selves and link again. Idk if itís gonna sound like it use to but anything is better than the numbers these n*ggas putting up rn
This... Joe kinda kept them in check bc he knew the real them and is very emotionally intelligent knowing how to feed of their energy to produce entertaining content... Without Joe to kinda control the topics and direction of the conversation we see more of Mal's too cool to be vulnerable take on things and Rory just saying wild sh*t for a reaction, which prevents the pod from reaching conceptual depths of the Joe budden pod... Joe also with no Rory to check him on his wild opinions tend to state his wild opinions as facts but fortunately Ice usually checks him on them.... But like you said Rory N Mal need Joe as much as he does to get the best product again... Just sad to see ego and narcissism on Joe's part lead to the division
+8   

2 months ago '07        #5
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71544 71 K  Slaps total: 7541 7 K
this aint hip hop

slapped
+8   

2 months ago '18        #6
Wiles 
Props total: 646 646  Slaps total: 154 154
This n*ggas mad corny
+24   

2 months ago '21        #7
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30583 30 K  Slaps total: 3866 3 K
[quote=Laron Isley;58656295]1:57:10

you wanna watch a podcast full of real bx members who dont gotta reach for clicks check us out on Minus Whale we'll be live tomorrow night at 9pm

(and timestamps in video description)

If you want a good laugh skip to 35:30 - 38:00

Last edited by nodayzoffatl; 12-08-2021 at 09:01 PM..
+10   

2 months ago '11        #8
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 34639 34 K  Slaps total: 1797 1 K
+4   

2 months ago '09        #9
Willi263  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13454 13 K  Slaps total: 605 605
I just wanna know what Demaris look like...

2 months ago '17        #10
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30454 30 K  Slaps total: 4587 4 K
Buddens ruined a good thing yet again

Made for some gr8 entertainment while it fell apart, but the feeling isn't there

Sad stuff

Joe ranting in the empty room to off-cam Parks will be a hiphop moment

Last edited by tu calmas; 12-08-2021 at 09:01 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '21        #11
 tu calmas said
Buddens ruined a good thing yet again

Made for some gr8 entertainment while it fell apart, but the feeling isn't there

Sad stuff

Joe ranting in the empty room to off-cam Parks will go down in history

join us instead bx podcast is way more lit and no cornball bros like rory/mal

+1   

2 months ago '19        #12
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 5535 5 K  Slaps total: 797 797
[quote=nodayzoffatl;58657101]
 Laron Isley said
1:57:10

you wanna watch a podcast full of real bx members who dont gotta reach for clicks check us out on Minus Whale we'll be live tomorrow night at 9pm

(and timestamps in video description)

If you want a good laugh skip to 35:30 - 38:00

How do I get in on this tho?
+1   

2 months ago '21        #13
[quote=SlimKenobi;58657249]
 nodayzoffatl said

How do I get in on this tho?
bruh Imma go live at 9pm EST tomorrow and @ you in the thread there will be a zoom link and the live stream will be embedded to!

PULLUP!

+1   

2 months ago '18        #14
dogfood2 
Props total: 21601 21 K  Slaps total: 13520 13 K
Podcasts that ain't about getting the bag <
+2   

2 months ago '16        #15
kingiy 
Props total: 367 367  Slaps total: 451 451
this sh*t dry and horrible without Joe ngl
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #16
Kierris  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15290 15 K  Slaps total: 3334 3 K
Glad these guys found their niche. Things have been much better with the female there. Just them two alone was dry. I see the buddens stans have already entered the thread tho
+2   

2 months ago '19        #17
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 5535 5 K  Slaps total: 797 797
[quote=nodayzoffatl;58657394]
 SlimKenobi said

bruh Imma go live at 9pm EST tomorrow and @ you in the thread there will be a zoom link and the live stream will be embedded to!

PULLUP!

Bet!
+1   

2 months ago '06        #18
Big Bear 
Props total: 51753 51 K  Slaps total: 10469 10 K

He agree with that
+3   

2 months ago '17        #19
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59914 59 K  Slaps total: 9178 9 K
 kingiy said
this sh*t dry and horrible without Joe ngl
Fact. It only took a few months for BX to finally admit that Rory and Mal were corny and lacked personality. After the split some fans of the JBP were in they feelings and tried to sh*t on Joe by propping up Rory and Mal podcast like it was the greatest podcast of all time but once the dust settled it proved why Joe was the star and why they were meant to be background characters. The more they talk the more people are seeing how corny they are. Joe, Ice and Ish not doing crazy numbers like the old JBP but I'd rather listen to them any day over listening to Rory and Mal honestly
+7   

2 months ago '17        #20
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59914 59 K  Slaps total: 9178 9 K
 Big Bear said

He agree with that
Crazy! And that's what he cosigning smh
+1   

2 months ago '17        #21
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21041 21 K  Slaps total: 5651 5 K
This show is still a thing huh?

Stopped paying attention to Joe (the little I paid to begin with) and never started with his sidekicks.
+7   

2 months ago '21        #22
 dogfood2 said
Podcasts that ain't about getting the bag <
i actually disagree. I started the Minus Whale Podcast about 6 weeks ago. I make good money and the fact that Im not bot chasing monetization means we can really let loose, dont have to trip on getting sponsors just doing something for the love.

i dont pay the panelists either we just bx members chopping it up and burning it down u want that or this

you should check us out. Some of us already got the bag and dont need another side hustle. I push the podcast bc I truly want more ppl to get involved but could give a damn if I ever make a cent.

+2   

2 months ago '05        #23
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 28571 28 K  Slaps total: 2956 2 K
 PrimeLamboJr. said
This... Joe kinda kept them in check bc he knew the real them and is very emotionally intelligent knowing how to feed of their energy to produce entertaining content... Without Joe to kinda control the topics and direction of the conversation we see more of Mal's too cool to be vulnerable take on things and Rory just saying wild sh*t for a reaction, which prevents the pod from reaching conceptual depths of the Joe budden pod... Joe also with no Rory to check him on his wild opinions tend to state his wild opinions as facts but fortunately Ice usually checks him on them.... But like you said Rory N Mal need Joe as much as he does to get the best product again... Just sad to see ego and narcissism on Joe's part lead to the division
Damn this is a good a*s a*sessment right here. I thought Rory was a corny try hard and Mal too cool to contribute anything of value vibe was wack in the JBP, but it worked in that context. Joe wasnít afraid to be the one to put it on the line even if that meant embarrassing himself or yelling like a crack head. Rory was able to call Joe on his sh*t and so that provided some balance. Mal is really the luckiest n*gga in this equation because he has zero talent and unlike Rory who at least had some industry jobs on his resume, didnít have anything but family connects that he was unwilling to tap into for the pod that was of any value. He was fresh air after the Marissa firing, but that spark didnít last long. But as an entity, even with all that, they at least had a dynamic together. I donít know what TF Joe got going on with that bullsh*t, and Rory and Mal so damn dry. I really canít listen to either podcast now. I remember Rory was on Bridgette and Mandyís pod before all the sh*t but the fan and said he wasnít passionate about podding and if he wasnít in the JBP he wouldnít pod at all. It shows. And it shows folks will say anything when itís hypothetical. When reality hit and you ainít got no talent, no skills, and no stream of income but a little name recognition because you were in a popular pod, youíll run back to what you know.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #24
tnice 
Props total: 22346 22 K  Slaps total: 798 798

2 months ago '05        #25
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36651 36 K  Slaps total: 3997 3 K
 DoobieSnax213 said

I like Ice and Ish WAY more then mal "that's crazy" and Rory
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD
94 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+73online now  9
Harden Wants out (Allegedly)
255 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy