Alicia Keys REVEALS How Jay-z Felt Backstage After Lil Mama Crashed Their VMA Performance

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
9301 page views
148 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 156228 156 K  Slaps total: 6460 6 K
Alicia Keys REVEALS How Jay-z Felt Backstage After Lil Mama Crashed Their VMA Performance

+28   

best
worst
148 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
zone3cp 
Props total: 158593 158 K  Slaps total: 16300 16 K
Seem like she gave the vanilla answer.
+59   

2 months ago '04        #3
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 44959 44 K  Slaps total: 3416 3 K
That chain is crazy
+84   

2 months ago '11        #4
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 81139 81 K  Slaps total: 14655 14 K
Jay-Z made sure little mama never ate for a while
+165   

2 months ago '15        #5
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 143768 143 K  Slaps total: 5752 5 K
Hov was that mad

+143   

2 months ago '11        #6
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 56629 56 K  Slaps total: 5826 5 K
he a bird for that, the lil girl got a bit excited and felt moved... they should've embraced it and bridged the gap for the younger talent in the city to ride the wave...

instead we get this divisive sh*t, which furthers why the identity crisis is what it is in regards to the genre and it's birthplace... If Jeezy walked up there on some Pseudo-NY n*gga sh*t, Hov would've dapped and hugged em, and thats what i aint feeling about none of this...

2 months ago '17        #7
Pythagoras 
Props total: 48903 48 K  Slaps total: 10354 10 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
That chain is crazy
It's gaudy garbage and totally out of character for her. Feels like she put on a costume for drink champs.
+84   

2 months ago '20        #8
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 22643 22 K  Slaps total: 1939 1 K
That was about as non-answerish an answer can be.
+48   

2 months ago '18        #9
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 102428 102 K  Slaps total: 10517 10 K
 Tully Blanchard said
Hov was that mad

Lol yo whatís the backstory on this gif ?

I always seen it but I never knew why Jay was beating some little girlís a*s in front everybody
+28   

2 months ago '17        #10
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 116056 116 K  Slaps total: 4824 4 K
Hov been spoke on this

+48   

2 months ago '13        #11
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 120623 120 K  Slaps total: 49268 49 K
JIgga a real a**hole

+32   

2 months ago '18        #12
Made In Italy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 9599 9 K  Slaps total: 3709 3 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
he a bird for that, the lil girl got a bit excited and felt moved... they should've embraced it and bridged the gap for the younger talent in the city to ride the wave...

instead we get this divisive sh*t, which furthers why the identity crisis is what it is in regards to the genre and it's birthplace... If Jeezy walked up there on some Pseudo-NY n*gga sh*t, Hov would've dapped and hugged em, and thats what i aint feeling about none of this...
Nahhh beloved wit all due respect dats cloutchasing101. U cant be goin round stealin ppl shine like dat. Everybody have they moment and right now aint yours. Lil mama and ppl like her needa understand that and respect it. She actin like she wrote the song wit him and alicia to be up there UN-INVITED performing wit him atleast have a dance to it or sumthin.

I understand what u saying but everybody viewed it as 'she played herself' by doin that. If security guards gotta come get u its not a good look.
+49   

2 months ago '04        #13
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 44959 44 K  Slaps total: 3416 3 K
 Pythagoras said
It's gaudy garbage and totally out of character for her. Feels like she put on a costume for drink champs.
I agree it seems out of character, but that doesn't take away from it bieng crazy
+16   

2 months ago '11        #14
 Made In Italy said
Nahhh beloved wit all due respect dats cloutchasing101. U cant be goin round stealin ppl shine like dat. Everybody have they moment and right now aint yours. Lil mama and ppl like her needa understand that and respect it. She actin like she wrote the song wit him and alicia to be up there UN-INVITED performing wit him atleast have a dance to it or sumthin.

I understand what u saying but everybody viewed it as 'she played herself' by doin that. If security guards gotta come get u its not a good look.
lol, im familliar with the outrage it caused... it wasn't that serious, if they considered it a "shine stealing" moment, thats their own insecurity... Once again, if it was another artist, bigger than her, said artist would've gotten dap'd, hugged, with no repercussion... Now sure, call it disrespect, but come on fam, she was a lil girl B... It's not like she got up there and interrupted the performance by trying to freestyle or even ad-lib, she just did her best Bow Wow "Bounce With Me" rendition....
+17   

2 months ago '10        #15
deadlift 
Props total: 22396 22 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
 DaQCKing said
Hov been spoke on this

Never heard this
+3   

2 months ago '13        #16
A Fake Creative 
Props total: 13023 13 K  Slaps total: 1754 1 K
 Sinamatik CFR said

it would be different if she was in that lane. say if she was playing a young kendrick to hov's snoop . She cant sing so she not in keys lane. she didn't have bars so there goes the hov lane. Cant even say she had a big record for that year. fu*k was she even there for tbh, that lip gloss record was years old by then right?

either way she was dead a*s wrong jumping in that moment for those two artists who had no connection to her whatsoever. She truly played herself
+31   

2 months ago '11        #17
 i e o k*llatofu said
it would be different if she was in that lane. say if she was playing a young kendrick to hov's snoop . She cant sing so she not in keys lane. she didn't have bars so there goes the hov lane. Cant even say she had a big record for that year. fu*k was she even there for tbh, that lip gloss record was years old by then right?

either way she was dead a*s wrong jumping in that moment for those two artists who had no connection to her whatsoever. She truly played herself
she was a lil girl though B, lmaooooooo.... that was my point if it was a Kendrick just barging the stage it would be no issue, this n*gga had kids in his video singing Annie samples, how dare he, lol!
+4   

2 months ago '04        #18
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 20127 20 K  Slaps total: 3921 3 K
yo her chain cant be serious lol

the camel snobby af n to a certain degree i think he has earned the right to be

it would be admirable if he wasnt, even after he earned the right, but that's his prerogative
+13   

2 months ago '17        #19
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21505 21 K  Slaps total: 6407 6 K
 Sinamatik CFR said

Shut the fu*k UP!
+10   

2 months ago '17        #20
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21505 21 K  Slaps total: 6407 6 K

+17   

2 months ago '11        #21
 SupremeBeing5 said
Shut the fu*k UP!
Nope!
+6   

2 months ago '15        #22
He Hate Me 
Props total: 48513 48 K  Slaps total: 4405 4 K
 Sinamatik CFR said

T Pain literally did the same thing to him not long ago before that..so Iím pretty sure she was aware of that and he was more than irritated it was happening again.

He even tells her you T-Painín me
+11   

2 months ago '11        #23
 He Hate Me said
T Pain literally did the same thing to him not long ago before that..so Iím pretty sure she was aware of that and he was more than irritated it was happening again.

He even tells her you T-Painín me
lol, idk its more so because she was a damn kid, as long as she didnt try to rap or sing during the main performance, rock out...
+2   

2 months ago '17        #24
BuckSon 
Props total: 1778 1 K  Slaps total: 208 208
 Sinamatik CFR said

The "IF" Thang......
+5   

2 months ago '04        #25
mista_millz 
Props total: 7546 7 K  Slaps total: 1181 1 K
 THEDONN said
JIgga a real a**hole

hahaha relax

isnt it Onyx the dudes running around with pistols with the orange tips

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+45online now  30
NY Times Article on Alpo: He Was in Witness Protection, But His Harlem Life Ke..
152 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  18
Tekashi69 booíd off staged @ Miami bash
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Game calls out TI, Funk Flex & Ebro for their top 50 rappers lists the..
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Wack 100 and memo 600 round 10 memo diss wack dead blood homies
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy