Why didn't Enes saying anything to Lebron?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
1449 page views
29 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x100
Props total: 19645 19 K  Slaps total: 3707 3 K
Why didn't Enes saying anything to Lebron?

+11   

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 10758 10 K  Slaps total: 2431 2 K
Because he’s a coward
+54   

2 months ago '15        #3
Swavey 
Props total: 51941 51 K  Slaps total: 4444 4 K
Need to say something about his own country
+25   

2 months ago '20        #4
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31891 31 K  Slaps total: 5248 5 K
Cuz there's no media there to give his bullsh*t agenda to.
+25   

2 months ago '21        #5
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 7254 7 K  Slaps total: 371 371
International self righteous fu*k boy
+13   

2 months ago '05        #6
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 98273 98 K  Slaps total: 81081 81 K
Brons*xuals throwing a parade over this

2 months ago '15        #7
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 62026 62 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
Lebron should have told him to worry about keeping his family out of a fu*kin Turkish gulag before he speaks on anything else. fu*kin coward escaped his country and left HIS own family behind while he popped sh*t and put his family at risk!

Last edited by EnigmaticPigeon; 12-08-2021 at 05:12 PM..
+19   

2 months ago '21        #8
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23802 23 K  Slaps total: 2630 2 K
 blah blah blah said

Enes Diss Jordan too ...Dumbass
+2   

2 months ago '19        #9
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18792 18 K  Slaps total: 3450 3 K
Because that would require action and we all know that isn’t what social media activist do.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #10
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45820 45 K  Slaps total: 9853 9 K
kanter had 0 points and 3 rbs....he going out sad
+13   

2 months ago '19        #11
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 22400 22 K  Slaps total: 2451 2 K
 Swavey said
He has been talking about Erdogan and Turkey for YEARS. He just recently started going after China, and as an extension anyone he thinks is ignoring their atrocities. Lebron is an easy target.

This goes back to when Lebron came out in defense of BLM but when asked about the human rights abuses in China he refused to acknowledge it

HOWEVER, and this is a big however - let’s dive into a couple things, shall we?

Because I’m not an idiot, I can see the press and mainstream media slowly pushing this anti-China rhetoric. Now that the US has mostly ended it’s 20 year fabricated war on terror, it needs to get involved in another conflict to keep feeding the military industrial complex. China seems like a logical choice, but China is not stupid. They’re not going to do anything directly to USA, so instead the US has to drum up anti-Chinese sentiments

1) remember that random month or two a little while back when the media decided to shine a light on anti-Asian attacks? Always felt fishy. Almost as if th govt was trying to get a pulse check about how people in America felt. Luckily most people denounced the bullsh*t attacks

2) Enes Kanter is a follower of Fethullah Gullen, who leads a movement that was deemed to be a terroristic organization by leader of Turkey, Erdogan. Gullen’s been living in exile the US since 1999. Kanter is a devout follower and reps Gullen hard. Kanter has serious beef with Turkey and Erdogan. Why would US give Gullen refuge? Because the US is an upholder of freedom and rights? No. It’s because they realize Gullen is a great bargaining chip. At any time, the US can declare Gullen a terrorist and deport him back to Turkey, but for a price. If a war with China breaks out, the US would need Turkey for strategic reasons. As part of this, I wouldn’t be surprised if the CIA has strongly recommended that Kanter fuel the anti-Chinese rhetoric

3) every mainstream news organization like cnn, fox and everyone in between has been dedicating a ton of time covering China all of a sudden. We’ve gotten stories here and there over the years but they’ve definitely turned up the heat starting with Trump. The idea is to desensitize the average American into hating the Chinese people so that waging war will be easier.

Spooky times. I hope the people don’t fall for this sh*t.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #12
 48laws said
He has been talking about Erdogan and Turkey for YEARS. He just recently started going after China, and as an extension anyone he thinks is ignoring their atrocities. Lebron is an easy target.

This goes back to when Lebron came out in defense of BLM but when asked about the human rights abuses in China he refused to acknowledge it

Because I’m not an idiot, I can see the press and mainstream media slowly pushing this anti-China rhetoric. Now that the US has mostly ended it’s 20 year fabricated war on terror, it needs to get involved in another conflict to keep feeding the military industrial complex. China seems like a logical choice, but China is not stupid. They’re not going to do anything directly to USA, so instead the US has to drum up anti-Chinese sentiments

1) remember that random month or two a little while back when the media decided to shine a lot on anti-Asian attacks? Always felt fishy. Almost as if th govt was trying to get a pulse check about how people in America felt. Luckily most people denounced the bullsh*t attacks

2) Enes Kanter is a follower of Fethullah Gullen, who leads a movement that was deemed to be a terroristic organization by leader of Turkey, Erdogan. Gullen’s been living in exile the US since 1999. Kanter is a devout follower and reps Gullen hard. Kanter has serious beef with Turkey and Erdogan. Why would US give Gullen refuge? Because the US is an upholder of freedom and rights? No. It’s because they realize Gullen is a great bargaining chip. At any time, the US can declare Gullen a terrorist and deport him back to Turkey, but for a price. If a war with China breaks out, the US would need Turkey for strategic reasons. As part of this, I wouldn’t be surprised if the CIA has strongly recommended that Kanter fuel the anti-Chinese rhetoric

3) every mainstream news organization like cnn, fox and everyone in between has been dedicating a ton of time covering China all of a sudden. We’ve gotten stories here and there over the years but they’ve definitely turned up the heat starting with Trump. The idea is to desensitize the average American into hating the Chinese people so that waging war will be easier.

he doing all this because his career falling off and he about to be out the league soon...
+7   

2 months ago '19        #13
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 22400 22 K  Slaps total: 2451 2 K
 slimboyballer said
he doing all this because his career falling off and he about to be out the league soon...
Not defending Kanter, but I doubt it. I think this is either a favor for Turkey, where they use Kanter as a Mouthpiece against China OR a deal between the US/Gullen. Either way it’s clear the media is trying to demonize China as much as possible, Kanter is just a pawn

2 months ago '04        #14
 48laws said
Not defending Kanter, but I doubt it. I think this is either a favor for Turkey, where they use Kanter as a Mouthpiece against China OR a deal between the US/Gullen. Either way it’s clear the media is trying to demonize China as much as possible, Kanter is just a pawn
i dont doubt it... the last 3 years have been career lows for Kanter excluding his first 2 years in the league (a decade ago)...he going to all of these podcast while avg 4 ppgs 5rbs 1 ast a game lololol he clout chasing for attention

2 months ago '21        #15
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 14154 14 K  Slaps total: 9180 9 K
Because he's an attention wh*re who says stuff for attention.

No one takes that nerd seriously.

2 months ago '19        #16
Thisizdray 
Props total: 5729 5 K  Slaps total: 719 719
He was too busy making sure he gave more secrets about his country to the govt here, and being a sellout to his own people.

2 months ago '17        #17
sjuelz 
Props total: 1616 1 K  Slaps total: 357 357
 blah blah blah said
Man be in every Lebron thread
+4   

2 months ago '07        #18
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 59797 59 K  Slaps total: 6131 6 K
 48laws said

1) remember that random month or two a little while back when the media decided to shine a light on anti-Asian attacks? Always felt fishy. Almost as if th govt was trying to get a pulse check about how people in America felt. Luckily most people denounced the bullsh*t attacks

+6   

2 months ago '04        #19
youngmec 
Props total: 2729 2 K  Slaps total: 270 270
Kanter ain't stupid.. he know better

2 months ago '18        #20
0msoc 
Props total: 559 559  Slaps total: 289 289
What would he have said that he hasn't already? Should have fought him? Come on BX y'all have the answers to this type of stuff.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #21
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 107125 107 K  Slaps total: 10869 10 K
 0msoc said
What would he have said that he hasn't already? Should have fought him? Come on BX y'all have the answers to this type of stuff.
Don't trash the man, call him out his name, and be a different person. And what's sad is that prior to him being on the bench, lebron said he had multiple times to say something to him, when they were in boston. But the hatred for Lebron is so inhuman, bx will disregard & talk sh*t about what they would so to a 6'8 SF.

2 months ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 49702 49 K  Slaps total: 14553 14 K
You idiots want them to talk politics mid game? Boy n*ggas dumber than I thought

2 months ago '18        #23
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 28393 28 K  Slaps total: 15980 15 K
 Swavey said
Im no fan of facist Kanter but hes literally on the run from Turkey because of sh*t he said about the country .

STop talking out your a*s man

2 months ago '15        #24
AceOfFades051 
Props total: 7702 7 K  Slaps total: 1559 1 K
 48laws said

you're right , USA has been pushing some anti China sh*t more and more , damn near feels forced

expect a 'report' to come out that says China manufactured covid in a lab as a bio weapon against USA , and america using that as reason to make a move against china lol

2 months ago '15        #25
KARMA PROOF 22 
Props total: 986 986  Slaps total: 153 153
 blah blah blah said
What exactly does that term mean ?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor brings monster energy
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Jan 24 - Welp they beat the brakes off great granny
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-76online now  5
Image(s) inside Gucci won. Jeezy and Jeanie Mai raising child to be gender fluid.
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  4
Video inside How do you feel about a woman asking for money in the first date?
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy