Oklahoma Folks Still in Shambles Including the Senator 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '16        #1
413 page views
18 comments

BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 35841 35 K  Slaps total: 6541 6 K
Oklahoma Folks Still in Shambles Including the Senator 😂

Oklahoma fans haven't taken former football coach Lincoln Riley's abrupt departure to USC very well, and that includes at least one state senator. image

Republican Senator Bill Coleman of Ponca City proposed a bill on Tuesday that would rename 3 inches of a westbound lane of State Highway 325 in the panhandle as "Lincoln Riley Highway."

"I felt the State of Oklahoma needed an appropriate goodbye to this former head coach whose sudden departure left many in shock, including a team of young, dedicated college players," Coleman said in a news release. "I found the tiniest section of our most desolate of highways to pay tribute to Coach Riley's exit from Oklahoma football and the state. This is only fitting as this is the last three inches one sees before leaving our great state heading west."

"While we are all free to pursue employment elsewhere, there is a level of professionalism that is expected to be adhered to," Coleman said. "From all indications, professionalism was pretty much absent in how this departure was executed."

According to the release, the bill will be considered by the Senate in its next session that convenes on Feb. 7. If it becomes law, Coleman, a radio broadcaster and owner of a handful of stations, will pay for the signage.

@ghettofied been writing letters to the senator

+2   

best
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
ghettofied  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31401 31 K  Slaps total: 9155 9 K

LR over there doing whatever the hell he wants because OU wanted him to fire coaches and he said na, I'm out.

2 months ago '16        #3
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
 ghettofied said

LR over there doing whatever the hell he wants because OU wanted him to fire coaches and he said na, I'm out.
all real coaches do that

whats yer point
+2   

2 months ago '20        #4
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 106098 106 K  Slaps total: 11299 11 K
 ghettofied said

Nice new OC you got there.

+3   

2 months ago '20        #5
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31763 31 K  Slaps total: 5241 5 K
They acting like Lincoln did anything there. n*gga never won anything that mattered...congrats on beating Texas I guess
+2   

2 months ago '04        #6
 OnlyFactz100 said
Nice new OC you got there.

Oklahoma reports too much pasta being ate by players to the NCAA. If Lebby is such a piece of sh*t, why would OU hire him?

Don't worry. I'll wait for your excuses.

2 months ago '20        #7
 ghettofied said
If Lebby is such a piece of sh*t, why would OU hire him?
Because OU is clearly desperate.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #8
 OnlyFactz100 said
Because OU is clearly desperate.
Jeff Lebby’s Offenses the last 3 years:

2021- 5th (495 YPG)

2020- 3rd (556 YPG)

2019- 3rd (529 YPG)

Lincoln Riley’s Offenses the last 3 years:

2021- 40th (426 YPG)

2020- 13th (483 YPG)

2019- 4th (523 YPG)

Ole Miss was about to pay him 2 million, and so was LSU. But hey, OU was desperate to hire an offensive guru? I guess other teams are "desperate" too. Any other excuse you got?

2 months ago '12        #9
The2ndHorseman 
Props total: 26429 26 K  Slaps total: 1979 1 K
why are n*ggas posting that usc sh*t when BV proved himself at clemson many times over
OU will be more than fine they may actually do something in the playoffs for once

mfs brining up matt leinart and USC when BV got chips on his resume from a few years ago

Chozen said
They acting like Lincoln did anything there. n*gga never won anything that mattered...congrats on beating Texas I guess
exactly bruh
+1   

2 months ago '20        #10
 ghettofied said
Jeff Lebby’s Offenses the last 3 years:

2021- 5th (495 YPG)

2020- 3rd (556 YPG)

2019- 3rd (529 YPG)

Lincoln Riley’s Offenses the last 3 years:

2021- 40th (426 YPG)

2020- 13th (483 YPG)

2019- 4th (523 YPG)

Ole Miss was about to pay him 2 million, and so was LSU. But hey, OU was desperate to hire an offensive guru? I guess other teams are "desperate" too. Any other excuse you got?
Don't forget the number of covered up s*xual a*saults.

2 months ago '04        #11
 OnlyFactz100 said
Don't forget the number of covered up s*xual a*saults.
Yeah, OU reported eating too much pasta. So again, you got nothing but bull sh*t as I expected. That pasta article should've shut you the fu*k up. But clearly, you can't take your L well.

2 months ago '04        #12
 The2ndHorseman said
why are n*ggas posting that usc sh*t when BV proved himself at clemson many times over
OU will be more than fine they may actually do something in the playoffs for once

mfs brining up matt leinart and USC when BV got chips on his resume from a few years ago

exactly bruh
Tell it to these USC fans. They over here getting in their feelings.

2 months ago '20        #13
 ghettofied said
Yeah, OU reported eating too much pasta. So again, you got nothing but bull sh*t as I expected. That pasta article should've shut you the fu*k up. But clearly, you can't take your L well.
"OU reported players eating too much pasta at a banquet back in 2014! Derrrr!"

2 months ago '20        #14
 ghettofied said
Tell it to these USC fans. They over here getting in their feelings.
OU fans are the ones in their feelings. They've been bi*ching for over a week straight. The senate would rather focus on this than actual policy and issues in Oklahoma.

2 months ago '04        #15
 OnlyFactz100 said
"OU reported players eating too much pasta at a banquet back in 2014! Derrrr!"
You know how ridiculously strict that is for compliance? They even have their compliance people out at practice timing the practices.

2 months ago '20        #16
 ghettofied said
You know how ridiculously strict that is for compliance? They even have their compliance people out at practice timing the practices.
Nevertheless, never put it past these schools especially ones in the South who have nothing to look forward to other than college football. Look at this idiot wanting to name a piece of road after Lincoln. Catch my drift?

You can bring all that compliance and ethic sh*t up all you want but it's the truth. This is the NCAA. Oklahoma is a power and now they're moving to the SEC. They probably feel it's safe because he's been rehired before. You're on that staff at Baylor, you knew what was going on but refused to "comply"...

2 months ago '04        #17
 OnlyFactz100 said
Nevertheless, never put it past these schools especially ones in the South who have nothing to look forward to other than college football. Look at this idiot wanting to name a piece of road after Lincoln. Catch my drift?

You can bring all that compliance and ethic sh*t up all you want but it's the truth. This is the NCAA. Oklahoma is a power and now they're moving to the SEC. They probably feel it's safe because he's been rehired before. You're on that staff at Baylor, you knew what was going on but refused to "comply"...
Why is this a story now but wasn't when he was hired at Ole Miss and UCF? Riddle me that. Two schools in the south.

2 months ago '20        #18
 ghettofied said
Why is this a story now but wasn't when he was hired at Ole Miss and UCF? Riddle me that. Two schools in the south.
OU football >>> Ole Miss and UCF

Plus, OU haters/USC fans getting back at scorned OU fans.

2 months ago '16        #19
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
can yall stick to the script

this sh*t was petty af

"I felt the State of Oklahoma needed an appropriate goodbye to this former head coach whose sudden departure left many in shock, including a team of young, dedicated college players," Coleman said in a news release. "I found the tiniest section of our most desolate of highways to pay tribute to Coach Riley's exit from Oklahoma football and the state. This is only fitting as this is the last three inches one sees before leaving our great state heading west."

i was dying

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-31online now  30
Some people are meant for each other
76 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+61online now  22
Jan 22 - Trying to cover up dating app murder.
196 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  17
Image(s) inside Pray for YE: JULIA FOX says she's been dating billionaires her whole l..
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+59online now  7
Video inside BoosieBadAzz tries shrooms and starts tweaking heavy lmao
212 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy